PDA

View Full Version : Poise

twincam
05-20-2006, 01:50 AM
As I've mentioned in numerous posts in the past....it's all about poise. The Spurs do not need to be the centers of attention. Leave that to Dallas and Cuban.
Many people here do not realize that it's all about poise. That word pretty much took it's existence to the Spurs' back in 1999, don't you people forget that.
San Antonio is simply a championship city, and they've proven that in the recent past. When they were down 1-3, people at work tried to belittle me. All I said was, "They have poise, they're not panicking, they'll be alright"...and guess what? 19 May 2006, it paid off.
Champions find ways to win...they don't go down without a fight. It's all about experience and once again the major factor, POISE. Some people simply go with the hype, and not the reality of how things really are.
Another prime example: Detriot Pistons. I have respect for them...and they deserved to win their game today.

Spurs/Pistons II....in the making

SPARKY
05-20-2006, 01:53 AM
I thought the Mavs looked broken after Game 5. AJ not his normally chipper, competitive self. Dirk looking like someone found out his great-grandfather was Goebbels. Cuban tried to deflect it all with his sideshow, but they were toast after that game.