PDA

View Full Version : Game 6 re-televised on ESPN at 2:00AM

twincam
05-20-2006, 01:59 AM
It's coming out in a few minutes for those who missed some action....I'm actually up for this. I'm too excited to sleep.

Manu20
05-20-2006, 02:01 AM
NBATV will have the replay at 2:30 PM.

dav4463
05-20-2006, 02:37 AM
I'm in the Dallas area. Much funnier to watch on UPN 21 replay. It is on right now, can't wait to hear the announcers cry !!!!!! They actually thought Duncan's foul on Dirk under the basket should be a flagrant! Then on Tim's non-existent foul for his 3rd....Mark Followill actually said....." Oh Tim thinks he has never fouled in this series and he thinks he's fouled every time he has the ball!" Screw you, Followill ! Mav announcers suck...can't wait to hear you homers ball like a baby when it is over.....Spurs just HAVE to win Game 7 to shut these assholes up for good ! GO SPURS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm coming to San Antonio for game seven whether I have a ticket or not. I just want to be among friends when this series ends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

efrem1
05-20-2006, 02:45 AM
They just started the replay on ESPN on the west coast

Nero
05-20-2006, 03:06 AM
Watching the play were Horry drives and kicks out to Parker who's wide open at the 3 point line. He almost shoots and then remembers that he sucks so dribbles around a little before passing it to Manu to try to beat the shot clock. Hilarious. Parker's lack of a shot ruins a lot of posessions.

Tony-Go MAVS
05-20-2006, 03:10 AM
I'm in the Dallas area. Much funnier to watch on UPN 21 replay. It is on right now, can't wait to hear the announcers cry !!!!!! They actually thought Duncan's foul on Dirk under the basket should be a flagrant! Then on Tim's non-existent foul for his 3rd....Mark Followill actually said....." Oh Tim thinks he has never fouled in this series and he thinks he's fouled every time he has the ball!" Screw you, Followill ! Mav announcers suck...can't wait to hear you homers ball like a baby when it is over.....Spurs just HAVE to win Game 7 to shut these assholes up for good ! GO SPURS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm coming to San Antonio for game seven whether I have a ticket or not. I just want to be among friends when this series ends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stay in San Antonio. stop taking up our clean air up here.

Melmart1
05-20-2006, 03:15 AM

Lame! You really should go to sleep before you embarass yourself. Obstructed View already embarrased you enough today.

Tek_XX
05-20-2006, 03:18 AM
I like watching the re-runs because you can see what else is going on without having to always concentrate on the ball.

milkyway21
05-20-2006, 03:22 AM
i expect a replay for both match-ups -Spurs-Mavs &
Det-Cavs tomorrow.

this time i won't get my heart pumped up too hard since I already know we won game6.

dav4463
05-20-2006, 04:07 AM

Believe me, if it wasn't for the job situation at this time, I would be in
San Antonio,..... looking forward to moving back home where the people are great, the air is clean, and my NBA team is classier.......!

Condemned 2 HelLA
05-20-2006, 04:14 AM
And no one thought to open up the vBookie for this?!?!?
:spin :drunk

IHateMyKnicks
05-23-2006, 06:53 PM
"Game 6 re-televised on ESPN at 2:00AM "

Where are the threads of people being excited about the replay of game 7? hmm?

ShoogarBear
05-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Only a pathetic still-living-with-mom pussy makes his first post after the series is over.

You must be Mark Cuban.