PDA

View Full Version : Let's not get too excited.

Brutalis
05-20-2006, 12:12 PM
Be humble and excited for game 7. Not over-confident and senseless.

A Spurs fan at this point is tired, every way the game is yelled at and worked has been done and expecting an aggressive team Sunday night is all we can ask for. Duncan not settling for 18 foot bank shots and taking right to Damp or Diop. Manu doing what Manu does in the playoffs, being a "controlled choas" as Gervin put it best. And Tony Parker. He has been on, off, on, and off again in this series it feels like and one defensive mistake by Dallas and Tony will leave them bleeding.

A Mavs fan at this point is confused, weary and wondering if this will be, once again, another year San Antonio proves to be Texas' team. But confident, knowing this is the best chance they could ever possibly have and it's against our "Championship Defense" roster Pop formed.

This is the stories being made to tell our grandchilden when they ask what we did for fun back in the day. These moments are what defines a fan, a city, and a player. Being on top truely has just one kink- it's a long fall to the bottom and it could easily happen.

Let's keep it going San Antonio Spurs. There's still one more problem that needs to be solved Monday night. And I believe in my heart and mind that we can overcome the doubters and critics.

Younger. Faster. More energy. Let's show them, again.

The road to the Finals goes through San Antonio. I believe still.

ShoogarBear
05-20-2006, 12:21 PM

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 12:22 PM
We Are Not Excited! We Are Just Happy And Blameless..hehehe!