PDA

View Full Version : Dallas fans at Game 6

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 12:15 PM
My friend and I went to Dallas to go to Game 6 (as Spurs fans, duh!). We were not the lone Spurs fans in the area, however! I need to make a few comments about the general attitude of the Mavs fans at that game.

It seemed that the only thing they had to say about the Spurs were such things like, "F*ck the Spurs!", "Spurs Suck!", "Tim Duncan's ugly!", "Bruce is stupid!" and so on. I've never actually heard Spurs fans doing that to Mavs fans at one of our home games (though it's possible, I'm sure).

Secondly, we were cheering our ASSES OFF for the Spurs!! All the Mavs fans around us kept yelling to sit down and shut up. GET UP AND CHEER FOR YOUR OWN DAMN TEAM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!

When there was a time out with 15 seconds left in the game and Dallas was down by 3, half the arena left! The other half, despite being pursuaded to cheer through the timeout, sat there in near silence. At that point, the Spurs fans in the place took over, and "Go Spurs Go" was being shouted from every section of the arena!

And all they did was tell us to shut up and sit down. It seems we definitely had more faith in their team than they did.

And don't even get me started on the drunk girl (Mavs fan) who started a fight with my friend AFTER the game. Sore loser, much?

LEONARD
05-20-2006, 12:16 PM
I didn't see fans leaving until after the missed 3 and FT's to make it a 5 pt game???

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 12:19 PM
So, I Learned That Mavs Fans Are Idiot! Moron! And 100% Stupid! ....still Spurs Fans Are Humble And Classy Sports Fans.

nkdlunch
05-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Mavs are in a sad state if Cuban is the face of the franchise

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 12:23 PM
My friend and I went to Dallas to go to Game 6 (as Spurs fans, duh!). We were not the lone Spurs fans in the area, however! I need to make a few comments about the general attitude of the Mavs fans at that game.

It seemed that the only thing they had to say about the Spurs were such things like, "F*ck the Spurs!", "Spurs Suck!", "Tim Duncan's ugly!", "Bruce is stupid!" and so on. I've never actually heard Spurs fans doing that to Mavs fans at one of our home games (though it's possible, I'm sure).

Secondly, we were cheering our ASSES OFF for the Spurs!! All the Mavs fans around us kept yelling to sit down and shut up. GET UP AND CHEER FOR YOUR OWN DAMN TEAM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!

When there was a time out with 15 seconds left in the game and Dallas was down by 3, half the arena left! The other half, despite being pursuaded to cheer through the timeout, sat there in near silence. At that point, the Spurs fans in the place took over, and "Go Spurs Go" was being shouted from every section of the arena!

And all they did was tell us to shut up and sit down. It seems we definitely had more faith in their team than they did.

And don't even get me started on the drunk girl (Mavs fan) who started a fight with my friend AFTER the game. Sore loser, much?

The crowd started leaving after the missed 3. And none of the spurs fan around me were chanting anything just standing up.

I was at game 2 in SA, as some of the fans were leaving with about 3 minutes left in the game I was getting yelled and cussed at, even had something thrown at me. I wasn't doing anything to provoke anyone just standing and cheering during a TO.

spurschick
05-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Secondly, we were cheering our ASSES OFF for the Spurs!!

Kudos for doing so in a hostile environment. While I don't like the way some Mavs fans behave at the AT&T Center, I give them credit for making the road trip and cheering their brains out.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Whatevah! Mavs Fans Are 100% Stupidos!!! Got It?

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Thats Why I Called U "the Last" Not Dallas! Every Kids In Dallas Ashame Of U!

coachmac87
05-20-2006, 12:30 PM
The crowd started leaving after the missed 3. And none of the spurs fan around me were chanting anything just standing up.

I was at game 2 in SA, as some of the fans were leaving with about 3 minutes left in the game I was getting yelled and cussed at, even had something thrown at me. I wasn't doing anything to provoke anyone just standing and cheering during a TO.

o shit my bad man did i hit u??

ALVAREZ6
05-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Good work. :tu

:flipoff Mav fans

ShoogarBear
05-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Mavs are in a sad state if Cuban is the face of the franchiseMore accurately, the ass of the franchise.

picnroll
05-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Ass ... head ..... probably both.

exstatic
05-20-2006, 12:44 PM
Ass ... head ..... probably both.
Well, since his head is up his ass...

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 12:46 PM
This Is More Accurate>> The Muddy Face Of The Franchise.

LEONARD
05-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Cliff Notes: Dallas and SA both have some dickhead fans

kalikot_boy_kr
05-20-2006, 12:53 PM
Hahhahaha! But Mavs Fans Are Head To Head Dickies Ashole! Hahahhaa

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh and one other classless act -

I was cheering with my Go Spurs Go bangers, and our seats were right in front of the stairs and people were returning after a timeout or a quarter ending and some guy reached over and tried to rip one of them out of my hand! WTF?! I didn't let go, though, and while he kinda deformed it, it still worked! I really wanted to reach over with the other and smack him, but instead I just yelled, "How old are you??"

Seriously EVERYONE was acting like 2nd graders the entire game. It was so sad. And all their on-screen "entertainment" was dedicated to trashing the Spurs, i.e.:

A remake of "The Monster Mash" called "The Manu Flop."
A "commercial" for "Horry-o's" that showed an animated Horry licking nasty stuff off the soles of shoes.
A remake of "Don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys," except it was "Spurs fans."
And a parado of David Blaine's water thing w/ the Coyote drowning.

Waste of time/energy on their part, instead of just cheering for their Mavs!! (woops, wrote "Spurs" last time haha)

yeahone
05-20-2006, 01:06 PM

I was cheering with my Go Spurs Go bangers, and our seats were right in front of the stairs and people were returning after a timeout or a quarter ending and some guy reached over and tried to rip one of them out of my hand! WTF?! I didn't let go, though, and while he kinda deformed it, it still worked! I really wanted to reach over with the other and smack him, but instead I just yelled, "How old are you??"

Seriously EVERYONE was acting like 2nd graders the entire game. It was so sad. And all their on-screen "entertainment" was dedicated to trashing the Spurs, i.e.:

A "commercial" for "Horry-o's" that showed an animated Horry licking nasty stuff off the soles of shoes.
A remake of "Don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys," except it was "Spurs fans."

Waste of time/energy on their part, instead of just cheering for the Spurs!!

damn they hae taken things to a different level

DDS4
05-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Just wondering.

Does the AT&T Center do bush league bullshit like that?

FromWayDowntown
05-20-2006, 01:16 PM
I saw much of the same at Game 3. And the Mavs fans, I'm sure, have seen the same at AT&T Center.

What struck me at AAC (other than the saliva being spit at members of my party), though, was the degree of obsession with the San Antonio Spurs. It seemed that the game production crew spent more time blasting the Spurs than they did propping the Mavericks. I had the sense that many of the fans were more interested in cheering against SA than in cheering for the Mavs.

I did meet some great and knowledgable Mavs fans who were interested in watching a good game. LEONARD is right, though. No city is immune from ridiculous fans who act like complete schmucks.

shelshor
05-20-2006, 01:19 PM

:tu :clap For braving that place
They added the "Horr-o's" and Coyote drowning since games 3 & 4
About what I expected from no class Mavs fans and the even more pathetic owner
Mavs fans are poor losers, and even worse winners; be very glad the Spurs won (other than for a Spurs win): If the Mavs had won, ya'll would've had a lot more fights trying to get out of there

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 01:22 PM

Holy Shit ! I can't believe that ! Tell me you are kidding, i cannot imagine a professional organization allowing that !!!

jman3000
05-20-2006, 01:31 PM
The only thing I know of that we do to make fun of opposing teams, is when the one guy in the crowd has an opposing jersey on and he misses that dunk... then the Coyote gives him a Spurs jersey and he makes it.

CubanMustGo
05-20-2006, 01:34 PM
Funny that the Mavs' home page has a section entitled "watch the videos played in the arena" but none of those slamming the Spurs are on the site. That tells me they know they're wrong but don't care.

So now they are mocking the Coyote. Do the Mavs have a mascot? They used to have this awful Mavs Man thing that everyone basically ignored. The Mav Dancers are hot hot hot but the mascot was a joke.

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Just wondering.

Does the AT&T Center do bush league bullshit like that?

The AT&T does NOTHING in regards to trashing the other team in expensive productions that they were doing. All our programming is showing the Spurs being successful - not hating on the opponent.

I just can't BELIEVE how much energy they spent on hating the Spurs instead of cheering on their own team!

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Holy Shit ! I can't believe that ! Tell me you are kidding, i cannot imagine a professional organization allowing that !!!

I am being 100% serious. It was SAD. And they worked Charles Barkley into a lot of them, because he's usually cheering for the Spurs.

IX_Equilibrium
05-20-2006, 01:37 PM
I used to think Dallas had some class. I thought Dallas, Phoenix, and Sac were certainly better that Seattle or Denver.

Now I rank Dallas right down with The Nugs and Sonics fan. Classless and pathetic.

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Oh and another thing -

Whenever a foul was called on Dallas, they would not show the replay.

They sure showed every replay of fouls that SA was (or was not) committing, though!

As we were leaving, they all kept yelling at us to go home, and we said, "We ARE going home, and we're taking the Mavs with us!" And they were saying shit like, "I'd never step foot in that sh*thole!" etc when we said they could come with us, too.

gingko
05-20-2006, 01:38 PM
can you imagin how little a MAV PLAYOFF FAN knows about basketball

Number of playoff games played in the last 6 years (through yesterday) by franchise:

Spurs-92
Pistons-86
Lakers-76
Mavs-66
Nets-62
Kings-59
Pacers-49
76ers-45
Heat-42
Suns-37
Celtics-37
Bucks-34

Mavs fans can hold their own.

Shank
05-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Veronica - were you in section 112-113 with the metallic silver thundersticks?

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 01:42 PM
So now they are mocking the Coyote. Do the Mavs have a mascot? They used to have this awful Mavs Man thing that everyone basically ignored.
We have a mascot that actually represents our team name.
http://www.nba.com/media/mavericks/DSC_4520.jpg

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 01:43 PM

They sure showed every replay of fouls that SA was (or was not) committing, though!

No arena shows replays like that, but then again everything is a double standard for spurs fans.

Spurs Dynasty
Oh and another thing -

As we were leaving, they all kept yelling at us to go home, and we said, "We ARE going home, and we're taking the Mavs with us!" And they were saying shit like, "I'd never step foot in that sh*thole!" etc when we said they could come with us, too.

Wow. I have been defending, to a degree, Dallas and their fans, but I have having serious reconsiderations about it. Course, the fans are not making the videos. I see Cubans hand in this, it smacks of the type of disgusting stuff he would do.

ShoogarBear
http://www.nba.com/media/mavericks/DSC_4520.jpgYep, I would agree that's pretty representative.

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 01:45 PM
How is it not? A maverick is a horse.... look at that I posted a picture of our mascot, who looks just like a horse. Last I checked a coyote doesn't look anything like a spur

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Yep, I would agree that's pretty representative.

yeah, me too. I often think of a blue dinosaur looking thing when I hear the word "Maverick"

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Lets get the focus back on the thread... the revolting actions of the Mav organization at the AA center. Thanks for bringing this out, veronica.

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Veronica - were you in section 112-113 with the metallic silver thundersticks?

No, we were up in 305 w/ white ones.

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Half of the shit she is saying is probably made up. Is veronica the same lady who said a fan beat an elderly spurs fan inside the AAC? Someone here I know said that. If the fans are so abusive, there are over ushers in every section of the arena.

There is 1 video with Charles Barkley in it, its a parody of raiders of the lost ark with Barkley and Avery.

veronicamae

I'm sorry, and I know this is crass, but that horse was the gayest mascot ever, second only to the Kings' lion with his Fabio hair lol.

Would you like us to have a giant cowboy boot walking around on the floor? I mean really. A coyote is representative of our geographical location, so that is about the stupidest comment ever.

All you can say to me is that your mascot is betteR? :lol :lol

Spurs Dynasty

AH, there must have been Spurs female fans abused in the other section as well.

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 01:52 PM
No arena shows replays like that, but then again everything is a double standard for spurs fans.

Actually, the AT&T Center shows replays all of the calls. Tks.

picnroll
Dallas Maverickss arena entertainment is based to a significant part on an undercurrent of disrespect and diresion. Cuban the entertainer knows that hate or anger are powerful, easy and strong emotions to foster and he knows creatig strong emotions makes for entertainment. That's Cuban's whole schtick, getting people to love or hate him by making outrageous, inflammatory statements. He calls it "making sure the fans have fun". Sports entertainment often naturally draws on emtoitons of anger but Cuban likes to fan those flames. The tone of the crowd is set by the guy with the baton. Why would Mavs fans not be more obnoxious, vicious, violent than other NBA fans?

Shank

Ah, because I saw some fat, fucking, sweaty, pig-bitch with a full beard wearing a XXXL Ginobili jersey down in 112.

And you guys are idiots if you think these things don't go on in your own barn.

veronicamae
Half of the shit she is saying is probably made up. Is veronica the same lady who said a fan beat an elderly spurs fan inside the AAC? Someone here I know said that. If the fans are so abusive, there are over ushers in every section of the arena.

There is 1 video with Charles Barkley in it, its a parody of raiders of the lost ark with Barkley and Avery.

Are you fucking kidding me? I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

And no, I am not the same person that said that. And yes, the usher did have to come and restrain the girl who hit my friend after the game.

And there were two videos with Barkley. Tks.

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 01:55 PM
I posted 1 account that happened to me during game 2. It's a double standard you have to remember, mavs fans are the worst in the league because they leave with 5 seconds left down 5 with 5 seconds left and no chance to win. Spurs fans leave with 3 minutes left and it's alright by them.

picnroll
05-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Skank is a prime example of a Cuban laboratory animal.

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

And no, I am not the same person that said that. And yes, the usher did have to come and restrain the girl who hit my friend after the game.

And there were two videos with Barkley. Tks.
1 video was the Indiana Jones parody, and the only other video they show is the one with barkleys face on a fat body which btw TNT made themselves a while back. tks

Slomo
05-20-2006, 01:58 PM
She's not.

And the poster that posted about getting hit by Mavs fans is a very nice lady of a certain age that I have met (both her and her husband) and that I don't see inventing a story like that.

You have to come to terms with being the fan of an organization that stoops to those levels and stop excusing their behavior by accusing opposing fans.

Specially on a forum you have been a member of for only a month.

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 02:02 PM
And so do you, it's alright for spurs fan to be jackass's, but as soon as a Mavs fan yells "spurs suck" they are automatically unclassy.

I been a member for over a year btw. 04-09-2005

tetasfromtejas

hmmmm, never seen him :lol

why is everyone shocked at the stupidity of these BANDWAGON fans. most of them probably never even gave the mavpricks a chance until this year and if they lose will probably forget about them just as quickly. Their behavior is very typical of someone who is obsessed and consumed with hatred.

Spurs Dynasty
Ah, because I saw some fat, fucking, sweaty, pig-bitch with a full beard wearing a XXXL Ginobili jersey down in 112.

And you guys are idiots if you think these things don't go on in your own barn.

AND THERE WE HAVE IT ! hooo boy. Any questions now, fans?

And I am an idiot.. cuz we definately DO NOT do that crap in our arena. Period.

Chris
05-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmes_Fans

She's not.

And the poster that posted about getting hit by Mavs fans is a very nice lady of a certain age that I have met (both her and her husband) and that I don't see inventing a story like that.

You have to come to terms with being the fan of an organization that stoops to those levels and stop excusing their behavior by accusing opposing fans.

Specially on a forum you have been a member of for only a month.

I think you just got "SLOWNED"! :lol

Holmes_Fans
05-20-2006, 02:05 PM
I've heard on this board from spurs fans themselves that the upper level of the ATT center if very rowdy.

hmmmm, never seen him :lol

why is everyone shocked at the stupidity of these BANDWAGON fans. most of them probably never even gave the mavpricks a chance until this year and if they lose will probably forget about them just as quickly. Their behavior is very typical of someone who is obsessed and consumed with hatred.
You mean spurs fans have NO bandwagon fans? Every team has fairweather fans, do you really think this board will have the activity it has now if the spurs somehow ended up 32-50 next season?

Borosai
05-20-2006, 02:12 PM

That mascot is gay beyond belief...not that there's anything wrong with that. He looks like a dinosaur with cankles, small fat feet, and the queerest looking shoes ever made.

I'll take a coyote.

Slomo
05-20-2006, 02:23 PM
And so do you, it's alright for spurs fan to be jackass's, but as soon as a Mavs fan yells "spurs suck" they are automatically unclassy.

I been a member for over a year btw. 04-09-2005Dude,

I very politely told you that you called a very nice lady and her husband liars. Where I come from we are tought to respect our elders.

I'm not familiar with what happened to you in the AT&T Center, but I've been to quite a few different arenas in the league and I've never seen or heard of things like the ones I am hearing about the Mavs arena recently (and yes from people I know and trust). As a fan from the visiting team you will get hackled and yes you'll hear a lot of comments about your team - but most of it is tongue in cheek and rarely (if ever) threatening or personal.

As for you being a member for over a year it is safe to assume with a post count of 82 that you only come in here to Troll before and after Mavs games. So I hope you understand how easy it was to mistake you for a noobie.

And don't worry, I have come to terms of being a fan of the Spurs, thank you very much. I have witnessed first hand many things that this organization does to show respect to their fans and visitors.

picnroll
05-20-2006, 02:24 PM
How is it not? A maverick is a horse.... look at that I posted a picture of our mascot, who looks just like a horse. Last I checked a coyote doesn't look anything like a spur
Dayam, is that what that is? I seriously couldn't figure it out when I saw the picture. I thought Cuban was making fun of Barney.

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 02:24 PM

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 02:51 PM
The sad part in all this is that people all over now are going to get a horrible impression of the city of Dallas based on the antics of that jackass Cuban, the Mavericks organization and the trolls in this forum. As a proud Texan, I love our state and know it is one of the friendliest places in the world (and I have been ALL OVER).

Cuban, the Mav mgmt, and the asshole mav fans we get in here (not you decent ones) are NOT representative of Texas but are like a cancer. I just wish we could cut it out.

tetasfromtejas
05-20-2006, 02:55 PM
I've heard on this board from spurs fans themselves that the upper level of the ATT center if very rowdy.

You mean spurs fans have NO bandwagon fans? Every team has fairweather fans, do you really think this board will have the activity it has now if the spurs somehow ended up 32-50 next season?

plain and simple, yes but I'm sure there are few bandwagon fans out there but like you said every team has them just not at the caliber of the mavpricks fans

i've been a fan since I was 11 at the hemisfair arena through the thick and thin buddy, something your team will never know. I live in Vegas now and there are certainly a whole lot more fans for the Spurs than the Mavpricks, actually I think I've talk to two people who are dallas fans they just don't have the appeal outside of Dallas. Everyone hates mark cuban.

come on down to SA and have a muddy water mudslide :spin

Shank
05-20-2006, 02:59 PM
http://www.mailbling.com/mavs060.jpg

This is the elderly gentleman that was harrassed at the game in Dallas. We had a very interesting conversation about the incident last night, and it most certainly was not fabricated.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 03:00 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

And this is funny how?

JHoLove
05-20-2006, 03:02 PM

If it's any consolation, I thought that was way out of the line. It wasn't remotely amusing to me.

I've never actually heard Spurs fans doing that to Mavs fans at one of our home games (though it's possible, I'm sure).

They do. When I was there in SA, I had lots of rude things shouted at me. But, I just think that's just what happens when youre a visitor and the home team is losing. But, I wasn't that impressed with the Mavs fans yesterday when I was at the game.

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 03:03 PM
It's very funny from someone who says "You're a cunt...blahblahblah...but don't get me in trouble at work."

WTF? :lol

Shank
05-20-2006, 03:04 PM
I happen to think Ma and Pa Kettle watchin' the game with their finest China in their laps with the "all my shit from eBay" dresser in the background is hi-fucking-larious.

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 03:05 PM
If it's any consolation, I thought that was way out of the line. It wasn't remotely amusing to me.

They do. When I was there in SA, I had lots of rude things shouted at me. But, I just think that's just what happens when youre a visitor and the home team is losing. But, I wasn't that impressed with the Mavs fans yesterday when I was at the game.

THanks JHo. I am hoping this guy is just one post away from a ban.

I am really at a loss as i lived in Richardson and Allen for a long time and what I am hearing is not the city i remember. Of course, Cuban didnt own the team then and impose his ill will on the organization and whip fans into a hate frenzy.

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 03:06 PM
someone please tell me how to report a posting... PLEASE

Shank
05-20-2006, 03:09 PM
someone please tell me how to report a posting... PLEASE

Why, because I'm not showing any "class". I could care about what you or anyone on here thinks of me. I haven't done anything that anyone else on here hasn't done already. Tough if you think it's hitting too close to home. I saw where the original poster deleted the first picture - is that because you knew it was going to be subject to ridicule?

picnroll
05-20-2006, 03:09 PM
Why this Skank is not banned is s mystery to me. He brings zero but twelve year old shit. For a while it was worth having him just to punk his ass when his Mavs flamed out for the hundreth time but that time is long past.

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Why, because I'm not showing any "class". I could care about what you or anyone on here thinks of me. I haven't done anything that anyone else on here hasn't done already. Tough if you think it's hitting too close to home. I saw where the original poster deleted the first picture - is that because you knew it was going to be subject to ridicule?

No, but with assholes like you, you never know what might happen. I am glad the pic was taken down, better safe than sorry.

you are exactly what true fans and decent people despise. Enjoy spewing your venom while you can.

SPARKY
05-20-2006, 03:12 PM
The Coyote would pimp that piece of shit.

Shank
05-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Why this Skank not banned is s mystery to me. He brings zero but twelve year old shit. For a while it was worth having him just to punk his ass when his Mavs flamed out for the hundreth time but that time is long past.

Funny how you think I don't "bring anything". Any time I've tried to engage in basketball talk or discuss what's happening on the court, it always turns to personal insults and misery. That's just the way it is around here. Sorry if you're too blinded by the hypocrisy to see it.

Shank
05-20-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.mailbling.com/mavs060.jpg

Mine?

SpursChampsIII
05-20-2006, 03:25 PM

Unfortunately, there are dumbasses at every arena. In game one there was a Mav fan who kept standing up, turning around and raising his arms at the crowd and saying, "What's up", and making comments about "Timmy", and "Manure." He left with his tail between his legs, but he earned every comment he received.

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Unfortunately, there are dumbasses at every arena. In game one there was a Mav fan who kept standing up, turning around and raising his arms at the crowd and saying, "What's up", and making comments about "Timmy", and "Manure." He left with his tail between his legs, but he earned every comment he received.

True. But, the first time the Spurs ever show anything like what they did at AA Center, or promote hatred, i will write them off completely and watch the WNBA. I believe it would never happen.

MissAllThat
05-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Number of playoff games played in the last 6 years (through yesterday) by franchise:

Spurs-92
Pistons-86
Lakers-76
Mavs-66
Nets-62
Kings-59
Pacers-49
76ers-45
Heat-42
Suns-37
Celtics-37
Bucks-34

Mavs fans can hold their own.

How does this prove that you guys know anything about basketball? No one said your team hasn't played in games recently. They said your fans don't know anything about basketball, which is obvious. And the last six years? Why don't you go bring up stats for the last 20? 25? Either way, it still wouldn't prove you have a brain.

As for the accusations that spurs fans are making up encounters in AAC: I've heard these same stories from friends of mine who are Mavs fans. They've told me about games at AAC against the Spurs in which they saw Spurs fans get beat up after their team won, seen Spurs fans beat up at bars after the Mavs lose, etc. Now you want to tell me they're lying too?

ObiwanGinobili
05-20-2006, 03:34 PM
I looked up the definition of Maverick -
it meant an unclaimed, unowned, lost animal - especially a motherless calf.
An unbranded calf.

So perhaps Cow would be a more apt representative of the Dallas team?
Or they could change thier name to the Mustangs.

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 03:43 PM
As for the accusations that spurs fans are making up encounters in AAC: I've heard these same stories from friends of mine who are Mavs fans. They've told me about games at AAC against the Spurs in which they saw Spurs fans get beat up after their team won, seen Spurs fans beat up at bars after the Mavs lose, etc. Now you want to tell me they're lying too?

I just find it difficult to believe that anyone would think something like that was fabricated after all of the things these nasty, miserable little people like Shank have said and behaved in this forum. Maybe they aren't the majority, but they are the ones doing all of the talking. I think the Mavericks are a terrific team, it's unfortunate they are represented primarily by the dregs of their fans.

And I took the picture down because I forgot I was dealing with a terrible little low-life with no apparent decency whatsoever. We're really not used to having those types of people in this forum, which is remarkable in itself considering how heavily trafficked this forum is and how much of a target we've been to opposing team's fan.

spurschick
05-20-2006, 03:47 PM
The nice is that it appears that Shank has been banned.

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 03:48 PM
The nice is that it appears that Shank has been banned.

He got the Pink Floyd treatment....his lips are moving, but we can't hear what he says. :lol

spurschick
05-20-2006, 03:52 PM
He got the Pink Floyd treatment....his lips are moving, but we can't hear what he says. :lol

:rollin What makes it funnier is that is one of my all-time favorite songs!

Tony-Go MAVS
05-20-2006, 03:53 PM
mav are stupid

can you imagin how little a MAV PLAYOFF FAN knows about basketball

I was at your arena for game 2 and 5. My face was painted and everything...I'll be there for 7. I hope I see you personally after the game. I'll show youa true mavs fan!!!! The Mavs are ready bitches!!!

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Mine, too :lol

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 03:54 PM
I was at your arena for game 2 and 5. My face was painted and everything...I'll be there for 7. I hope I see you personally after the game. I'll show youa true mavs fan!!!! The Mavs are ready bitches!!!

Did you get the shit kicked out of you while you were there? :lol

Tony-Go MAVS
05-20-2006, 03:54 PM
and what's up with all these nasty SA girls showing thier cleavage everywhere. Real classy spurs fans....kinda gross

spurschick
05-20-2006, 03:56 PM
and what's up with all these nasty SA girls showing thier cleavage everywhere. Real classy spurs fans....kinda gross

Sounds like Brokeback Tony-Go MAVS :rolleyes

SpursWoman
Breasts are gross? That's classic. Even my 9 year old son is growing out of that stage. :lol :rollin

Tony-Go MAVS
Did you get the shit kicked out of you while you were there? :lol

Hell no...ya'll have the worst arguments and come backs from all time. Just goes to show the education level of you guys down in SA. I was at game 2...did you read that part...it was a blow out. Be scared for game 7...Terry's going off.

MissAllThat
05-20-2006, 03:57 PM
I hope I see you personally after the game. I'll show youa true mavs fan!!!!

So in otherwords you'll try to start a fight and continue the well known belief that you guys know nothing about basketball?

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Hell no...ya'll have the worst arguments and come backs from all time. Just goes to show the education level of you guys down in SA. I was at game 2...did you read that part...it was a blow out. Be scared for game 7...Terry's going off.

No, I've had a fantastic education. You just don't have a sense of humor and missed the entire theme of this thread. :spin

Tony-Go MAVS
05-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Actually, just to rub it in your face. Who said anything about a fight?? You're too used to the gangs down there huh chica??

picnroll
Did your mommy take you?

spurschick

Uh huh. :sleep
Here ya go... why don't you post in this thread. You can talk all of your smack there.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41465

whottt
05-20-2006, 03:59 PM
Not to change the subject...but can anyone give me a link to Manu Flop/Monster Mash video?

That actually sounds kind of cool...

Tony-Go MAVS
05-20-2006, 03:59 PM

Im used to classy good-looking girls in Big D. That's all! Those are not even something to be proud of girls..

Dunc
05-20-2006, 04:00 PM

So.... you're gay?

:idiot

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Im used to classy good-looking girls in Big D. That's all! Those are not even something to be proud of girls..

So, there!

whottt
05-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Please give me a permanent ban

My pleasure...

Dunc
05-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Not to change the subject...but can anyone give me a link to Manu Flop/Monster Mash video?

That actually sounds kind of cool...

Lol, that reminds me... I was listening online to the Spurs broadcast of game 5 (i think that was it, maybe game 4), and the announcer said "And Manu flops, trying to draw a foul.... big surprise there." Just about wet myself when he said that.

MissAllThat
05-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Actually, just to rub it in your face. Who said anything about a fight?? You're too used to the gangs down there huh chica??

How many times do I have to mention I'm not from SA? I haven't lived in that city for a single second of my life.

ducks
05-20-2006, 04:05 PM
you can turn the breast off going to control panel

whottt
05-20-2006, 04:05 PM
BTW, Tony...when you learn how to make a post without tinging it with ethnic or sexual slurs, you might get unbanned...unfortunately I haven't seen you be able to do that.

As it stands right now,. you are just about the biggest piece of shit that has ever hit this board and identifying you as a Mav fan is an insult to Mav fans.

ducks
05-20-2006, 04:06 PM
not sure why you would want to unless you are at work and do not want them there

Dunc
05-20-2006, 04:06 PM
BTW, Tony...when you learn how to make a post without tinging it with ethnic or sexual slurs, you might get unbanned...unfortunately I haven't seen you be able to do that.

As it stands right now,. you are just about the biggest piece of shit that has ever hit this board and identifying you as a Mav fan is an insult to Mav fans.

So you banned Tony? Whottt, you are the man, sir.

Carie
05-20-2006, 04:07 PM
I thought I must have put him on ignore, but I've never done that on this forum. So all of his posts are deleted? I've never seen this fun trick before :lol

tetasfromtejas
05-20-2006, 04:08 PM

theres more titty bars per capita in dallas than any other city.... :lol

they are like 7-elevens one in every corner

another typical lame response

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 04:09 PM

OH reaaaaaly? Oh Tony poo !!!! yoooo hooo ! Comere big boy !

veronicamae
05-20-2006, 04:10 PM

WE have the worst comebacks?

When we said, "Go Spurs Go," ya'll's fans said, "I HATE DUNCAN!"

Yeah. REAL good comeback lol. :lol

1 blowout means nothing - the same could happen to you, so don't even talk sh*t.

ObiwanGinobili
I noticed wolves009 has been getting the Pink Floyd treatment recently too..... :lol not that I'm missing him or anything.

SpursWoman
I thought I must have put him on ignore, but I've never done that on this forum. So all of his posts are deleted? I've never seen this fun trick before :lol

Administrator/Moderator has to it ... they put them on everyone's ignore list...making all of their posts invisible immediately. If you just ban someone, their posts are still visible up until they were banned, so that's a lot better. :lol

You can still see on the index if they were the last person to post in a thread, but if you click on it you won't see anything.

Very cool. :tu

ObiwanGinobili
05-20-2006, 04:12 PM

the dude with all the "sucks" and dancing pink elephants got it too... you'll see his naem i nthe forum as having replied to a post but his post and his post # are not in the thread... also if you search his member proifile it can't pull up a history of posts./ :fro

HILARIOUS

veronicamae

I said something about a fight. WTF? Read the thread!

We were simply cheering at the end of the game, and these 2 drunk female Mavs fans who were next to us (and pushing us around every time they left to get a beer) started talking stupid shit like "You're still ugly!" and stupid crap like that (what are they, 9 years old?) and getting all up in my friend's face with it. Then when my friend said, "Whatever, you're drunk, go home," and turned around to end the argument, the girl HIT HER on the back of the head, hard enough to knock her cap off. The usher came and restrained the drunk bitch.

Tks.

Dunc
Btw Obi, fantastic new bravatar :D

ObiwanGinobili
05-20-2006, 04:13 PM
Btw Obi, fantastic new bravatar :D

Why thank you very much kind sir. :)

whottt
05-20-2006, 04:15 PM
So you banned Tony? Whottt, you are the man, sir.

Yeap..about every other post this dickhead has made since hitting the board has had some kind of backhanded commentary on San Antonio's hispanic culture...He thinks he's smart...he's not...he's gone.

And skank isn't banned....it takes more than just being a prick to get banned from this site.

ObiwanGinobili
05-20-2006, 04:16 PM
I still can;t believe the Mavs mascot is a blue dinosaur.

I never thought the Coyote was the best looking mascot. But regionaly he makes sense. And what he lacks in looks - he more than makes up in style and substance. :tu

who else's mascot gets T'd up and thrown out the game? :lol

whottt
05-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Administrator/Moderator has to it ... they put them on everyone's ignore list...making all of their posts invisible immediately. If you just ban someone, their posts are still visible up until they were banned, so that's a lot better. :lol

You can still see on the index if they were the last person to post in a thread, but if you click on it you won't see anything.

Very cool. :tu

The administrator has decided that skank should be quiet for a while :smokin

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm not complaining, at all. :makeout :lol

bigbendbruisebrother
05-20-2006, 04:48 PM
I saw much of the same at Game 3. And the Mavs fans, I'm sure, have seen the same at AT&T Center.

What struck me at AAC (other than the saliva being spit at members of my party), though, was the degree of obsession with the San Antonio Spurs. It seemed that the game production crew spent more time blasting the Spurs than they did propping the Mavericks. I had the sense that many of the fans were more interested in cheering against SA than in cheering for the Mavs.

I did meet some great and knowledgable Mavs fans who were interested in watching a good game. LEONARD is right, though. No city is immune from ridiculous fans who act like complete schmucks.

Face it. We're their Lakers. If you can think back before the second championship--the Spurs were always a good regular season team only to get knocked out in the playoffs, frequently by the Lakers. As much as we loved the Spurs back then, we hated the Lakers to an irrational degree. Then, in 2003, we finally beat the crap out of Kobe, et al and won an "asterisk-free" championship.

The Mavs have never won a championship, and at least until Tim retires, the Mavs never will. So they have to not only root for their team, they have to belittle ours, bring them down to vanquishable terms, otherwise, what's the point of watching the Mavs in the post season for your average Dallas fan.

Fortunately, most Spurs fans have grown out of that stage. (Although, I hear that Dallas residents eat their young and like to bathe in their own excrement.)

shelshor
05-20-2006, 05:49 PM

Nope, she's not us---she and her friend just had experiences similar to the ones my wife and I had

Shank2
05-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Did I hear my name?

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 08:04 PM
not sure why you would want to unless you are at work and do not want them there

Breastases are good anywhere anytime !

happytoplay1
05-20-2006, 08:08 PM
don't worry spurs fans the uneasy, sickening feeling u feel in your stomach will be over monday night. your beloved san antonio will be joining their fishing guides early tuesday morning. so maybe a fish fry will help that empty feeling in you gut....

pking
05-20-2006, 08:14 PM
I was at the game too. Disappointed in our fans toward the end of the game -- it started out really hyped but the fourth quarter, which typically is incredible as far as the crowd being into it, was a letdown.

The only Spurs fans I saw were talking major shit. Not so much before the game, but on the way out to the car, there were a few drunk girls hanging out of cabs talking major shit. Then a few others that I saw walking around talking about how bad the Mavs sucked, etc. etc.

I don't really have beef with it. It annoyed me, of course...but I'd be excited about my team having just tied it up, too. The girls, however, just made themselves look skanky.

Deb
05-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Wow, that mascot really does look like the My Pretty Pony photo shop thats been going around.

Deb
05-20-2006, 08:48 PM
don't worry spurs fans the uneasy, sickening feeling u feel in your stomach will be over monday night. your beloved san antonio will be joining their fishing guides early tuesday morning. so maybe a fish fry will help that empty feeling in you gut....
:idiot :lol :lol

Dunc
05-20-2006, 08:50 PM

Clearly you are familiar with curing the post-playoff hangover. In May.

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 09:00 PM
I was at the game too. Disappointed in our fans toward the end of the game -- it started out really hyped but the fourth quarter, which typically is incredible as far as the crowd being into it, was a letdown.

The only Spurs fans I saw were talking major shit. Not so much before the game, but on the way out to the car, there were a few drunk girls hanging out of cabs talking major shit. Then a few others that I saw walking around talking about how bad the Mavs sucked, etc. etc.

I don't really have beef with it. It annoyed me, of course...but I'd be excited about my team having just tied it up, too. The girls, however, just made themselves look skanky.

You didnt happen to get their phone numbers did you? :lol

chinaorange
05-20-2006, 10:51 PM
that's why dallas losed...........year.
please don't angry,dear,in our China,what one said,what one was.
(maybe here is some mistakes in my poor English,but you all know me,right?)

picnroll
05-20-2006, 11:16 PM
Welcome chinaorange. Yes, get it. like "What you say is what you are".

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 11:19 PM

Welcome, chinaorange, dont worry about your English. It is better than anyone's Chinese here ! :blah

dav4463
05-21-2006, 01:30 AM

I don't know about you , but I'll bet I could find some nice cleavage at ANY NBA arena and I wouldn't care who she was rooting for ! Cleavage is always good !

jman3000
05-21-2006, 02:38 AM
Welcome, chinaorange, dont worry about your English. It is better than anyone's Chinese here ! :blah

:tu

SouthernFried
05-21-2006, 02:57 AM
For Goddsakes, complain about the game, the fans, the players, the owners...whatever.

But, man...complaining about these beautiful breast pics is just fucking stupid.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-21-2006, 09:37 AM
lets us see who's suck! the last maverics.....hahahahahaha!