LEONARD
05-20-2006, 02:30 PM
After Game 1: Mavs fans whine
After Game 2: Spurs fans whine
After Game 3: Spurs fans whine
After Game 4: Spurs fans whine
After Game 5: Mavs fans whine
After Game 6: Mavs fans whine

Mavs fans that are whining now need to STFU...fouls, Terry, etc etc...who cares...

Spurs fans that are telling Mavs fans to STFU really need to STFU, because you were most likely whining about officiating a few days ago... (a few here weren't!)

I'm sure one side will feel slighted after game 7 no matter how well the game is called, and MORE whining will commence...and whoever does it, needs to STFU!!! :fro

Leetonidas
05-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Whining from Game 2? We got our asses kicked. There were some bad calls (inadvertant whistle?) but we got blown out. Bad officiating doesn't lead to that.

SA210
05-20-2006, 02:33 PM
Games 3 and 4 were gift wrapped. That is a fact.

Now on to game seven.
I just want them to allow the players to play, that is all.

thispego
05-20-2006, 02:40 PM
no bullshit, in games 3 and 4 the mavericks were the only team in nba history to be allowed to have 8 players on the court at all times

those games were beyond poorly officiated, they were a mockery of basketball

Fabbs
05-20-2006, 02:41 PM
I love how people call justified complaining about bogus overall games that DO largely determine the outcome as "whining." Ie Game 3 24 FTAs on 3-9 shooting and the final play where it appears Dirk was untouched.

As if we are supposed to bend over and say ahhhhh!

It sounds all psuedo macho to say rrrrrrraaaaagh ignore the refs but they are part of the outcome in some games, like the above. I don't care about "a" call here or "a" call there in the course of a game. Bullcrap like Game 3 is a determiner.

LEONARD
05-20-2006, 02:53 PM
Whining from Game 2? We got our asses kicked. There were some bad calls (inadvertant whistle?) but we got blown out. Bad officiating doesn't lead to that.

LOL...TONS of complaining after game 2...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40594&page=1&pp=26&highlight=Spurs+Mavericks+Game+Blog