PDA

View Full Version : Prob the last time I do this, but.

T Park
05-20-2006, 05:19 PM
I have 4 tickets for game 7.

They cost me a good amount of money, but, I thought, what the hell, its a game7 , a once in a lifetime thing.

4 tickets.

What I would like to hear, is who has literally NEVER BEEN to a game.

Now after you give your case, if I decide 2 for you, dont get snippy and say "Well I would take 3, no thank you"

I would like to think free tickets to a game 7 would be a thing where you would bend a little.

So, who is a huge Spurs game, but HAS NEVER BEEN!

EVER.

Post.

Leetonidas
05-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Major props again dude. You're awesome.

snowboarder
05-20-2006, 05:21 PM
if they were playing the warriors in oakland i'd go :depressed

thanks for giving out tickets though

mavsfan1000
05-20-2006, 05:23 PM
I was hoping it was another I won't post for a year if the spurs win. Disappointed.

TxJudsonRocketTx
If I ever meet you Tpark, Ill suck your balls for bein such a cool dude. I even forgive you for quitting on the team last year.

J.T.
what the hell, its a game7 , a once in a lifetime thing.

Well, now it's a twice in a lifetime thing if you're a Spurs fan.

I would lie and say I've never been but I hope some good people who have never gone get to go and see the Spurs win one of the biggest games in franchise history. Good luck people.

z0sa
05-20-2006, 05:24 PM
i have never gone... but tony parker did come to my school once so maybe that counts me out.

CubanMustGo
05-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I haven't been since they moved from the A-dome but there are more deserving peeps. WTG, TPark. :tu

T Park
05-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I was hoping it was another I won't post for a year if the spurs win. Disappointed.

im an original member fuckhead, get the hell out of my thread and go cry on your cuban blowup doll.

Despot
05-20-2006, 05:28 PM
You know normally, I would go out and buy my tix, but it is outrageous at these prices, can't really say I have a hardship story, just would like to take my mom who became a Spur fan last year after watching a few games with me. She always said I wasted too much time with the Spurs, LOL, now she spends more time keeping up to date on them than I do. We'd be coming all the way from From Del Rio, with gas prices where they are it makes it that much harder to eat the price of the tickets.

I have to admit that I have been to 4 games before, so I understand if I'm not worthy enough.

duncan2k5
05-20-2006, 05:29 PM
ive never been, but im all the way in the VI, and i refuse to catch a plane...too afraid. but thats a real nice thing you are doing

Budkin
05-20-2006, 05:34 PM
TPark I can't believe how generous you are. You freaking rock! Get some real hardcore fans in there and make sure they cheer us on to victory... loudly !

snowboarder
05-20-2006, 05:35 PM
ive never been, but im all the way in the VI, and i refuse to catch a plane...too afraid. but thats a real nice thing you are doing
is that you next to duncan in that picture?

exstatic
05-20-2006, 05:36 PM
I've never been...to a game 7. :lol

Trifecta
05-20-2006, 05:41 PM
T-Park too bad I'm in Cali -- otherwise I'd be callin you up! In all honesty I've been to one game in my entire life in the 70's when Elvin Hayes played with the Washington Bullets.

I keep telling my kid (a HUGE Spurs fan like his pops), I'm going to take him to a Spurs game one day (just even a reg season game).

I'll just have to catch the Spurs at Staples when they play the Clips or Lakers!

Just want to say -- props to you for making somebody's dream come true!

Pretty cool of you!!!!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2006, 05:43 PM
You know I gotta say, I've been on TPark's case for quite a while now, but you have to love a guy who is willing to give away tickets to a game so important he could probably make a nice profit out reselling them. Way to go bro!

:tu

Davidicus
05-20-2006, 05:50 PM
I've never been to a playoff game........?

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 05:53 PM
I have never been to a Spurs game!!!

TPark I will shout so loud that they'll hear me all the way in Dallas!!!

I love the Spurs!!! I hate the Mavs!!!

May I please have 2 tickets!!!! Please!!!

I desperately want to go!!!

Please pick me!!!

Even if you don't, this so incredibly cool that you would do this!!!

T Park
05-20-2006, 05:56 PM
Sigh.

I cant believe, of all the people that say "Just because you have season tickets, and Ive never BEEN to a game, doesn't make you a better fan. Im a better fan and IVE NEVER BEEN!!!"

Where, were are all these people that have "never been to a game" at?

Im trying to load the arena up with SPURS FANS, and Im getting bupkis.

J.T.
05-20-2006, 05:59 PM
They are probably like me, still recovering from the greatness of last night.

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 06:01 PM
It would be my first time to go to any Spurs game. I think when I was in elementary school, my dad might have taken me to a Rockets game (I was pretty young so I don't really remember). I have not been to any other NBA game (I haven't been able to afford it).

I really want to go!!!

Please pick me!!!

rascal
05-20-2006, 06:08 PM
Looks like you should pick themanurules. He is the only one showing interest who is worthy(never been to a spurs game).

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 06:10 PM
I've never been but, more than half of my dvr time is composed of Spurs games, got the Manu cup, the tshirt, the 2003 video, the calendar, watch previous Spurs games almost every day. Everyone around me (in my classes) knows how much I love the spurs!!!

I get so disappointed when we lose and so thrilled when we win!!!

So, I am a big Spurs fan and I have never been to a Spurs game!!!

I'm not going to try to compare how much I love the Spurs with how much someone else loves the Spurs. But what I can say is that I am a big Spurs fan and I would be very loud and I have never been to any Spurs game ever and I really want to go.

2 tix please!!!

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 06:13 PM
Looks like you should pick themanurules. He is the only one showing interest who is worthy(never been to a spurs game).

This might be my only chance to do this and I have wanted to go to a game so bad and haven't been able to!!!

Please TPark pick me!!!

sa_butta
05-20-2006, 06:14 PM
If noone wants to nut up, Ill take another one. My voice is still soar from the last game. But seriously Spurs fans step up and represent its a free ticket for Gods sake.

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 06:15 PM
They are probably like me, still recovering from the greatness of last night.

I have watched the fourth quarter of the game five times since last night!!! (from my dvr).

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 06:21 PM
I really want to go!!! Even a recent injury (dropped 30 lb.s on my ankle!!!), won't keep me back from supporting my Spurs!!!

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Plus, it would be a great way to celebrate my birthday which is today. I can show you proof at the game!!!

iron mike tryson
05-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Give them to me.
I`m in England,When is it?

Walton Buys Off Me
05-20-2006, 06:52 PM
T Park- I bug you a lot but you've got a ton of class bro.

Big up yourself

mouse
05-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Unless you have a wife? I would move this person to the front of the line :lmao..

If I ever meet you Tpark, Ill suck your balls

SpurYank
05-20-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm not eligible, even though I live in Maryland near the Pennsylvania border. I fly down there and see 3 or 4 games a year. I usually take my daughter and granddaughter, who live in Austin. Recently, I couldn't get 3 seats together, so my daughter and granddaughter said they'd go to a movie instead and I got the best seat available. I'd love to go, but I'm working Tuesday. I'd never get back in time.

Assman
05-20-2006, 06:54 PM
I haven't been since I was probably 10 years old and lived in SA. I'm now stuck in Dallas with all the bandwagoners and their Mavs pom-poms. I had season tickets when I was 2 & 3 years old and still have pictures of me with George Gervin, Artis Gilmore, Johnny Moore, and John Paxon. It's been 1 against 100 on all the DFW area car boards I'm on, but I'm holding down the ship pretty well.

I'd love to go and will find a way to get off work, but that's only if you don't find a better candidate. I'll even post a picture of my room in elementary school where I had a basketball court drawn out on my floor in masking tape, Spurs logo and all. :fro

JUNMON1
05-20-2006, 06:54 PM
I Have Lived Here For Two Years And When I Moved Here I Was A Timberwolves Fan, Well That Changed Quickly, I Am Now The Biggest Spurs Fan That I Have Came Across. Not Saying That There Arent Bigger Ones But I Now Live And Die A Spurs Fan. Unfortunately, Though, I Have Never Been To A Spurs Fan And This Would Be The Best Ever.

PM5K
05-20-2006, 06:57 PM
I've never ever, ever been to a Spurs game, but as I said in another post, it's not because I'm too poor, it's just because there's always something else to buy.

I don't know, I'm kind of worried that if I did go I'd jinx them...

I know we won both of the games I went to for GTG's....

And yes sadly I've lived here almost all of my life, except for a few years when I live in Coprus, about three years total....

What I really wish is that my dad had taken me when I was a kid and Jordan was still playing, but I don't think T Park can pull that off...

BgT
05-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I have never been to a Spurs game!!!

TPark I will shout so loud that they'll hear me all the way in Dallas!!!

I love the Spurs!!! I hate the Mavs!!!

May I please have 2 tickets!!!! Please!!!

I desperately want to go!!!

Please pick me!!!

Even if you don't, this so incredibly cool that you would do this!!!
Ok, I don't want to interrupt, but you quit your team at game 6. I hate that. You quit your team at half time, saying that game was over and that Mavs won. I hate that. I really do. At least you shouldn't write that here, if you really think that way. No offense, but I really hate it.

I've never been to Spurs game, but I'm too far away. Way to go, TPark, really nice. :elephant

DuncanInYourFace
05-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Where are the seats at?

BgT
05-20-2006, 07:08 PM
Where are the seats at?
I think you just lost your chance. :lol

PM5K
05-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Freeville, right off Gratis street...

MissAllThat
05-20-2006, 07:48 PM
I've never been to a Spurs-Mavs game haha....and sadly I'm starting to wonder if I ever will :(

KEDA
05-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Ive never been to a game where Eric got me a ticket, thats the best I can do.

if there are no takers, I would like to go, but make sure Im the last person you invite, there are others that are more deserving than I.

and yes Eric, YOU DA MAN!

TheSanityAnnex
05-20-2006, 07:57 PM
T-Park-

I have never been to a Spurs game. I will sneak in liquor for all to share. Count me in.

DuncanInYourFace
05-20-2006, 07:59 PM
I think you just lost your chance. :lol

:lol

I already got tickets. Making the trek from California to see gm 7.

I could've gone to game 7 against Detroit last year but I lost the faith after Game 6 (plus Detroit beat Miami in Gm. 7 as well) and didn't want to fly down for a loss.

Ever since then I learned my lesson, if your team is in game 7, you gotta go, period.

katyon6th
05-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Awesome.

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Ok, I don't want to interrupt, but you quit your team at game 6. I hate that. You quit your team at half time, saying that game was over and that Mavs won. I hate that. I really do. At least you shouldn't write that here, if you really think that way. No offense, but I really hate it.

I've never been to Spurs game, but I'm too far away. Way to go, TPark, really nice. :elephant

First, it isn't your place to make this decision. TPark may be more sympathetic.

The Spurs were playing pathetically. Whether you hate it or not is not really relevant. I'm not interested in your opinion and I didn't solicit it.

What I used there was the argument to absurdity. What are the logical consequences if something is consistently done. I said in my post "if the trend continues" . Those words have a meaning. I am sorry if you are unaccustomed to logic. I use logic in my mathematical proofs as a graduate student all the time. It is called proof from contradiction. The logical conclusion of their position (the player's) that it is okay to make the mistakes that they were making is that they will lose the game. But they don't agree with that conclusion. Therefore, their premise that it is okay to make the kinds of mistakes that they were making is wrong. Proof by contradiction.

When Tim sits most of the first half, Tim, Manu, Bruce and Robert all have 3 fouls and Tony is 2 for 10, what would you predict?

Based upon what was happening until half time, the Spurs looked like they were done. It's extrapolation.

You can't decide who is to post or who is not to post here. You're not the moderator.

When the Spurs played that badly, I'm supposed to compliment them? What???

What if they are down by 15 with 1 minute left, am I supposed to say I still believe. They can get it done??? Is that what you say? Is that what you think? Why is posting something worse than thinking it? It's worse because I am honest unlike you? What if they were down by 100 points with 2 minutes to go? Where does this end? (oh no another argument to absurdity) or is the rule that you must be silent then and/or just say go Spurs!!! I believe!!! then everyone should logically stop posting at exactly the same time. What exactly is the dividing line between what is acceptable (according to you) and what is not? You're logically inconsistent.

If not (ie if you don't think that when we are down by 30 points with a minute left that we will come back), then I guess we both do the same thing. The difference is that I am honest about it, admit it and vent using my argument to absurdity. I'm just not a hypocrite like you.

What about game 4 in the Finals when they were down big to Detroit? Did you say that they were going to mount a comeback? If so, you were wrong. If not, then you acknowledged what looked like and was the eventual outcome in which case you did the same thing I did.

When you care about the Spurs as much as I do, you get emotionally invested in the outcome of their games. I wanted and expected to see a better effort, better execution and better thinking than I did most of the game. If you play badly on the road in an elimination game against a good team, you probably are not going to win. Anomalies can and do happen. When Tony shoots 20 % and scores a grand total of 8 points, we probably don't win a lot of games. When that is combined with Tim's foul trouble and his low percentage from the field, we will see an even lower percentage of games won.

By the way, I did post (if this trend continues), we will lose. If this trend continues. It did not continue. Had it continued, we would have lost. Tony had 0 assists and 3 turnovers by half time.

I don't know what Pop says to the players, but it seems like he gets on them pretty tough. When they make the kind of mistakes that they were making, I get frustrated. I express that frustration by saying what the consequences of doing something stupid are.

Welcome to logic101. Venting is allowed here.

GopherSA
05-20-2006, 08:25 PM

They cost me a good amount of money, but, I thought, what the hell, its a game7 , a once in a lifetime thing.

4 tickets.

Now after you give your case, if I decide 2 for you, dont get snippy and say "Well I would take 3, no thank you"

I would like to think free tickets to a game 7 would be a thing where you would bend a little.

EVER.

Post.

Never been...but I'll be on the east coast for Game 7...

...and I've been absent for several months. What's the deal with all of the female frontal photos?

Jimcs50
05-20-2006, 08:36 PM
TPark, I have never been to a game 7 either.

DuncanInYourFace
05-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Seriously though, what does TPark do for a living?

This guy must have mad dough

trueD
05-20-2006, 08:51 PM
First, it isn't your place to make this decision. TPark may be more sympathetic.

The Spurs were playing pathetically. Whether you hate it or not is not really relevant. I'm not interested in your opinion and I didn't solicit it.

What I used there was the argument to absurdity. What are the logical consequences if something is consistently done. I said in my post "if the trend continues" . Those words have a meaning. I am sorry if you are unaccustomed to logic. I use logic in my mathematical proofs as a graduate student all the time. It is called proof from contradiction. The logical conclusion of their position (the player's) that it is okay to make the mistakes that they were making is that they will lose the game. But they don't agree with that conclusion. Therefore, their premise that it is okay to make the kinds of mistakes that they were making is wrong. Proof by contradiction.

When Tim sits most of the first half, Tim, Manu, Bruce and Robert all have 3 fouls and Tony is 2 for 10, what would you predict?

Based upon what was happening until half time, the Spurs looked like they were done. It's extrapolation.

You can't decide who is to post or who is not to post here. You're not the moderator.

When the Spurs played that badly, I'm supposed to compliment them? What???

What if they are down by 15 with 1 minute left, am I supposed to say I still believe. They can get it done??? Is that what you say? Is that what you think? Why is posting something worse than thinking it? It's worse because I am honest unlike you? What if they were down by 100 points with 2 minutes to go? Where does this end? (oh no another argument to absurdity) or is the rule that you must be silent then and/or just say go Spurs!!! I believe!!! then everyone should logically stop posting at exactly the same time. What exactly is the dividing line between what is acceptable (according to you) and what is not? You're logically inconsistent.

If not (ie if you don't think that when we are down by 30 points with a minute left that we will come back), then I guess we both do the same thing. The difference is that I am honest about it, admit it and vent using my argument to absurdity. I'm just not a hypocrite like you.

What about game 4 in the Finals when they were down big to Detroit? Did you say that they were going to mount a comeback? If so, you were wrong. If not, then you acknowledged what looked like and was the eventual outcome in which case you did the same thing I did.

When you care about the Spurs as much as I do, you get emotionally invested in the outcome of their games. I wanted and expected to see a better effort, better execution and better thinking than I did most of the game. If you play badly on the road in an elimination game against a good team, you probably are not going to win. Anomalies can and do happen. When Tony shoots 20 % and scores a grand total of 8 points, we probably don't win a lot of games. When that is combined with Tim's foul trouble and his low percentage from the field, we will see an even lower percentage of games won.

By the way, I did post (if this trend continues), we will lose. If this trend continues. It did not continue. Had it continued, we would have lost. Tony had 0 assists and 3 turnovers by half time.

I don't know what Pop says to the players, but it seems like he gets on them pretty tough. When they make the kind of mistakes that they were making, I get frustrated. I express that frustration by saying what the consequences of doing something stupid are.

Welcome to logic101. Venting is allowed here.This person should get the gratis tix for PURE PASSION alone, kudos.

T Park, nice good will gesture!

P.S. Did I see a Kings fan asking for the tix? Good luck Buddy! :lol

kellog
05-20-2006, 09:00 PM
I just can not believe that any Spurs fan that lives in San Antonio had never been to a game! I go anytime they play here in Orlando FL. I hope one day I can see them at home! Maybe next year!

rwb
05-20-2006, 09:08 PM
I have never EVER been able to go to a Spurs game. I've only been to the ATT Center once, and that was when my girlfriend secured alumni tickets for the LSU-Stanford women's game a few months ago and all I could do was daydream about how much I wished it was a Spurs game. I was such a homer I wandered around taking pictures of the trophies and looking forlornly through the wire mesh of the closed Spurs shop. I have lived in SA for four years although I was born here back in 1960 when my dad was at Randolph AFB, but I have either not had the money (even for the cheap seats in regular season, sadly) or because of my work shift. Every year I pledge that THIS will be the year I get to see the Spurs play in person and every year I can't. I do, however, tape every game and still go crazy even when I know the outcome. I have a new work schedule and I'm sure I could make it to the game on time Monday, and I might have to cash in my pennies to pay for parking, but by God, T Park, what a freaking awesome offer! I would take my best buddy who's also a diehard fan and we'd make a greater volume of noise than Mark Cuban drowing in the San Antonio River. I'd be so grateful I'd...I'd...well I don't know what I'd do, but I do draw the line at ball licking. Regardless, you rock for doing what you're doing. Please put my name in the hat! :worthy:

nickolakus
05-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Hey T-Park!
First I think its awesome what your doing!! Your gonna make 4 lucky peoples dream come true. This is my first post, but i read it all the time! Well, Im 15 years old (girl) l and im a hardcore spurs fan, i love them more than anything, me and my brother watch ALL of there games and go crazy at every outcome. Last night after game 6 i was going insane jumping around my house and screaming because i just knew they could do it. I love Tony Parker, he my favorite player in the world!! I would scream the entire game!!!!!! (And being a 15 year old girl, im good at it!!! :spin )
I've never been to a spurs game, and it literaly would be a dream come true. (I seriously dreamed about it the other night! lol) MAVS ARE GOING DOWN!! neways, please pick me!! It would mean the world to me!! I would need 2 tickets so my brother could take me, who is equally spurs crazy as me! We live in Austin and could defintly make it!! Either way, Your awesome for doing this!!! I hope you consider me!

rayray2k8
05-20-2006, 09:56 PM
Unless you have a wife? I would move this person to the front of the line :lmao..
Im surprised people didnt pick up on that!

Lebowski Brickowski
05-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey T. Are you still able to provide 2 for my sister and her friend? Remember I lost out to LilMissPur... for the game 5 tix. --- it went somethin' like this:

"alright the last two go to Littlemsspurrfect.

For game 7 I will buy about 8 tickets to suffice the demand.

Lebowski, for game 7 your sister and her whoever have two already so I guess that means 6 will be available"

-----Since you could only get 4 tix I understand if you give them away to others. My sis has been to 2 Spurs games so if you got to eliminate her for that I get it. But she is an insanely hardcore Spurs fan with undying love for the team. Like I said: if you can't do it that's cool, I just have to try for my sister.

Spurs Dynasty
05-20-2006, 10:47 PM

4 tickets.

EVER.

Post.

You will be bombarded, i am sure. Sounds too good to be true, but why not? This is an awesome thing you are doing.

My mom is from England and we have slowly converted her into an american basketball fan. She doesnt understand the ins and outs of the game but she has come to love the Spurs and cheers for them till she is hoarse. She is funny to watch cursing (gently as she is a proper english lady) at the other team. BTW, she hates Mark Cuban too !

My brother and I have wanted to take her to a game but the cost has been too much, I can only imagine what she would do at a game, it would be a hoot to watch. She has never been to a professional arena for a game of any kind.

There must be lots of deserving people out there, so good luck with your choice.

Rick Von Braun
05-20-2006, 10:49 PM
I simply want to add that what TPark is doing is really great.

I applaud your generosity. Kudos TPark!

Quasar
05-20-2006, 11:03 PM
EVER.
Never been to a game - ever.

Don't even get to watch it live on TV, so I'm thankful for Solid D's instant play-by-play + CBS gamecenter.

One of my dreams is to watch a Spurs game in the flesh.

The only problem is I'd need you to get me a return ticket from Singapore to San Antonio on top of that in order to use the tickets :D

Nah just joking... I'm sure there are lots of people in the States that are in the same predicament as i am :D

Major props to you. That is a very generous thing to do!

King
05-20-2006, 11:20 PM
I haven't been to a game in a few years due to work - but I won't say I've never been. Really decent thing you're doing, TPark. If you're short of people to give them to, I'll gladly take some off your hands.

Hell of a gesture though, brother.

RashoFan
05-20-2006, 11:31 PM
TPark with another generous gift. Nice!!! :smokin :tu
For those that are chosen, enjoy the game and cheer loud. I will try to get a tix for Monday myself,hopefully I will HEAR y'all there!!!!

picnroll
05-20-2006, 11:36 PM
I've been to a Spurs game but never one where Van Exel played well. Any chance that qualifies?

T Park
05-20-2006, 11:47 PM
the way youve talked to me on here, id say that disqualified you a long time ago.

picnroll
05-20-2006, 11:50 PM
No harm meant T Park, just good natured ribbing. It's a generous offer and glad you'll make somebodies day/year.

T Park
05-20-2006, 11:52 PM
just good natured ribbing

I didn't know that

"Where are you you van exel defending fucking morons"

was "good natured ribbing"

Coulda fooled me.

picnroll
05-21-2006, 12:06 AM
Don't remember saying anything with quite that much hyperbole. Did a search and your post was the only place I found that string of word "Where are you you van exel defending fucking morons" but maybe I'm mistaken. Apologize if I said something to offend you, but so be it. Don't want to pollute a thread with you generous offer so I'm bowing out. Great gesture T Park.

valluco
05-21-2006, 01:18 AM
You're a very generous person T Park. And I would of never imagined that anyone would give away tickets to possibly the biggest game of this postseason to someone that has never been to a game. I have never been to a spurs game in my entire life but I have been a fan forever (I picked a white and black chihuahua out of a litter of white and brown ones because of the Spurs' colors) Trust me, I'm a die hard fan. Growing up in Rio Grande City I would watch many of their games on TV. What pissed me off more than anything was my little brother. He was a Jordan fan and he got to go to some games in SA when the bulls were in town :cuss. Sadly, I was never invited :depressed. I would love to have one of those tickets to show my support for the Spurs until I completely lose my voice. Holy shit, talk about a dream come true. But, I am sad to say that even by some snowball's chance in hell you would pick me I'd have to say pass them on to some other die hard fan because I now live in Fort Worth and I couldn't go because of work and most important of all, family. Whoever is fortunate enough to get a ticket make it count! Make some fucking NOISE! Root for the Spurs like never before and win or lose, show them the support they deserve. This is an organization with class and alot of us fans have class - T Park happens to be one of them with the most class. GO SPURS! I'll be watching at home biting the hell out of my nails surrounded by loved ones chearing on the Silver and Black. Fuck the Mavs.

J.T.
05-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Whoever gets these tickets better be dead from yelling and banging cheer sticks by the time the game is over. I know I will.

Nbadan
05-21-2006, 01:39 AM
T-Parks heart is bigger than his wallet.

Tigole Bitties
05-21-2006, 01:40 AM
I've never been to a regular season or playoff NBA game.

I have been to a pre-season Spurs game (vs an Iverson-less 76er team). Oberto got more minutes than Timmy and I was sorely disappointed.

The only other time I've stepped foot in the AT&T/SBC Center was when my wife dragged me to a Sarah Brightman concert (ugh).

nickolakus
05-21-2006, 01:48 AM
I agree, whoever gets these tix better scream there lungs out, i know i will if i get them! we got to show our spurs some support!

mouse
05-21-2006, 01:50 AM
Don't remember saying anything with quite that much hyperbole. Did a search and your post was the only place I found that string of word "Where are you you van exel defending fucking morons" but maybe I'm mistaken. Apologize if I said something to offend you, but so be it. Don't want to pollute a thread with you generous offer so I'm bowing out. Great gesture T Park.

This is sad reading you kiss Tparks ass for tickets, If he was for real he would just give the tickets away and stop acting like he is above everyone,

He acts like he is so nice to others, It's ok when Tpark calls you a Moron but don't call him one back, or you will pay the price, you shall not go see the Spurs...

I wonder how many here really like Tpark , I don't know what is more sad. reading all of you begging like some flood victims in need of food and water. Or Tpark acting like FEMA and getting off on all the attention :lmao

I wonder if Kori should hide some of the beer at the GTGs for those who made topics she had to lock, I rather read about the game the next day in some old news paper I found in the Alley before I have to kiss TParks Creamy white wonder bread ass :smokin

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2006, 01:57 AM
Not that I could make it, but would I be disqualified right off the bat?

mouse
05-21-2006, 01:59 AM
On a side note: If Tpark is not going to give the tickets to anyone who called him a Moron or thinks he's a Moron? He may as well go get a refund right now. :lmao

T Park
05-21-2006, 02:17 AM
T-Parks heart is bigger than his wallet.

But I thought conservatives didn't have hearts ;)

Thank you for the kind words.

T Park
05-21-2006, 02:19 AM
If you mean such things mouse?

Lets just say, next GTG you come to, were gonna have a "little chat"

in front of god and everyone.

Comprende shorty?

Slydragon
05-21-2006, 02:20 AM
That's cool, I have been to 2 games in my life at the dome, they were free nose bleeds, But Iam gonna watch it at home as I work and with bills stacking up getting off1 hour Early is gonna hurt next week. My tv just broke too ugg I need to win the damn lotto.

jcrod
05-21-2006, 03:01 AM
This is sad reading you kiss Tparks ass for tickets, If he was for real he would just give the tickets away and stop acting like he is above everyone,

He acts like he is so nice to others, It's ok when Tpark calls you a Moron but don't call him one back, or you will pay the price, you shall not go see the Spurs...

I wonder how many here really like Tpark , I don't know what is more sad. reading all of you begging like some flood victims in need of food and water. Or Tpark acting like FEMA and getting off on all the attention :lmao

I wonder if Kori should hide some of the beer at the GTGs for those who made topics she had to lock, I rather read about the game the next day in some old news paper I found in the Alley before I have to kiss TParks Creamy white wonder bread ass :smokin

:lmao :lmao

It's a good thing what you're doing but screw you and your Pompous ASS!! Your takes are still whacked and your attitude still sucks, evident on some of your above post.

gospursgojas
05-21-2006, 03:10 AM

Mouse is probably joking but still a good post

Mixability
05-21-2006, 03:13 AM
nothing like trying to win friends.

duncan2k5
05-21-2006, 08:23 AM
is that you next to duncan in that picture?
yea...thats when he came home

SequSpur
05-21-2006, 08:27 AM
If you mean such things mouse?

Lets just say, next GTG you come to, were gonna have a "little chat"

in front of god and everyone.

Comprende shorty?

Damn, Mouse is never going to come now.

CheapBastard
05-21-2006, 09:15 AM
Those are right up my alley...but I have to work.

Brutalis
05-21-2006, 09:29 AM
I hope to attend my first Spurs game next year in a roadtrip from Little Rock Arkansas.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Any decision yet? Did I miss it?

Billy Cobham
05-21-2006, 05:19 PM

4 tickets.

EVER.

Post.

I've NEVER BEEN to a Spurs game! PICK ME!

T Park
05-21-2006, 05:27 PM
It's a good thing what you're doing but screw you and your Pompous ASS!! Your takes are still whacked and your attitude still sucks, evident on some of your above post

Then don't post in my thread then assface.

T Park
05-21-2006, 05:28 PM
nothing like trying to win friends.

congrats,

we affirmed what we all knew at the GTG during the poker tourny.

You are the biggest asshole on the forum. Congrats :tu

T Park
05-21-2006, 05:31 PM
2 tickets go to themanurules.

themanurules, PM Kori your email addy to get your tickets.

iron mike tryson
05-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I was willing to get a flight from England and you chose........

angel_luv
05-21-2006, 05:34 PM

Oh good. I was rooting for him. :)

Billy Cobham
05-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Fine. I lied anyway.

T Park
05-21-2006, 05:39 PM
The other 2?

Go to....

KRIS

congrats Kris

TheSanityAnnex
05-21-2006, 05:41 PM
I've got three tickets to next years Kings/Spurs game. I'm offering them free to whoever sucks up the best. And you better not have been mean to me in the past, that is an automatic disqualification.

angel_luv
05-21-2006, 05:43 PM
The other 2?

Go to....

KRIS

congrats Kris

Yea Kris. :)

Billy Cobham
AUDIT!

iron mike tryson
I have always liked you spicoli!

J.T.
I am giving away 10 free tickets to Kate Beckinsale's playboy photo shoot. Mavs fans are auto disqualified. Let the games begin.

50 cent
05-21-2006, 05:44 PM
nice gesture TPark. :tu

spurs_in_7
05-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Tpark faking goodness??? :rollin

1Parker1
05-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Tpark faking goodness??? :rollin

:wtf People need to STFU in this thread and quit trying to hijack it. T_Park is trying to do a good thing here. Hell, if I were in San Antonio, I'd JUMP at this chance!

ndnjumpman23
05-21-2006, 06:26 PM
If I ever meet you Tpark, Ill suck your balls for bein such a cool dude. I even forgive you for quitting on the team last year.

...you just made the spurs fans look more gayer

Lebowski Brickowski
05-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Congrats to KRIS and themanurules.........

by the way themanurules, funny screenname, I dig it.

You guys have fun-- I HOPE YOUR VOICE IS GONE BY THE END!

BgT
05-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Blah, blah, I'm so smart; I will write some words I heard in school and hope he doesn't undestand them. The longer the post is, the more people are going to believe me without asking themselves ... are my words the truth.
You are not that smart as you trying to show here.

congratulations.

wish we could have given you more of a contest, but we are the New York Knicks of the playoffs.

Good luck against the Clips / Suns.

0!

0 games left.
This was in 4th quarter when Mavs got the lead. No, wait. It was in third quarter. Actually... It was in first half! :lmao I guess after Mavs lead 5:0 you are going to cheer for them: "Congrats, Mavs, we can't win this game anymore."

When do I stop hoping? When it's practically impossible for my team to catch up. With one whole half ahead of us, only a real loser (ever heard of losers' mentality? Well, that's something you have and our players don't) can write. You were the only one. The only forum member, who quit on Spurs in first half the way you did (the quoted post is not changed and every word, every "." is there). So you are a loser, no big deal. Just don't pretend you're something else.

P.S.: Whoever claims that it's practically impossible for Spurs to catch Mavs (down, let's say 6 points?) in 25 minutes of basketball, is an idiot.

kris
05-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Thank you for the congratulations. It will be an honor and a privilege to attend Game 7. Thank You, Tpark.

T Park
05-21-2006, 10:00 PM
BgT

Lay off of him, he made a mistake.

T Park
05-21-2006, 10:00 PM

your welcome Kris

BgT
05-21-2006, 10:13 PM
BgT

Lay off of him, he made a mistake.
I know. That time was emotionally very ... rich. We all love our team.

Mixability
05-21-2006, 10:34 PM
congrats,

we affirmed what we all knew at the GTG during the poker tourny.

You are the biggest asshole on the forum. Congrats :tu

Wow, ya'll took a vote. :lmao

T Park
05-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Didn't need a vote...

Mixability
05-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Didn't need a vote...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2006, 11:15 PM
one summer he's a traitor, the next he's the spurstalk jesus
amazing

T Park
05-21-2006, 11:32 PM
would you like me to go back to being most hated CBF?

polandprzem
05-22-2006, 12:02 AM
would you like me to go back to being most hated CBF?

You are the most hated

in some communities ;)

T Park
05-22-2006, 12:05 AM
is that another joking comment

or is that another diss

like me being too fat for the jersey...

polandprzem
05-22-2006, 12:11 AM
is that another joking comment

or is that another diss

like me being too fat for the jersey...

TPark I never said the phrase about the Jersey man.

No it was not a diss. You are too sensitive about some stuff. Realy man it doesn't bother me how you look, it doesn't matter how anybody looks like.
I do care about pesonality and character.
And youa are great. Great spurs fan (the hardcore one) and good person (without those insults it would be even better but it is a case of you sensitiveness and I try to understand that.

Btw. I apologized you what else do I have to do to be okay with you TPark?

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2006, 01:56 AM
You're not God and you're not my judge. Just don't pretend to be Him.

Neither being a "winner" (however you define that term) nor being a genius gets you to Heaven. Is someone really a loser that has eternal life and goes to Heaven? Is someone really a winner that dies and spends eternity in Hell?

A person's iq does not impress God. So, I guess your view of being a winner and having a winner's mentality and being a genius, really is not that important after all.

You seem to be jumping to conclusions quickly. However, I thought that this was what you were saying that I did wrong. Please, make up your mind.

My posts showed that at different points in time, I believed that my test would lose. They show that my predictions were not correct. They do not show that I am an "idiot" and that I always lose and always give up (nor do they show that I normally give up- small data sample). If I were a complete "idiot" and a "loser" with a "loser's mentality", then I would not have earned two degrees and be 6 mo.s from my master's degree in mathematics. So, I don't have to pretend to not be an idiot because I am not an idiot.

However, if you want, we can both take iq tests. We can see if the results back up your claim that I am an idiot and you are so much smarter than I am. Just after the results are in, don't try to pretend to be something other than what the results reveal. I have taken numerous standardized tests (GRE, iq tests)... Certainly there are people that are smarter than I am. On the other hand, that describes a very small segment of the population by percentage. So, the data does not support the claim that I am an "idiot".

Evaluating a person's iq based upon posts on an internet site is not accepted as a method of determining iq from my reading in educational psychology.

You have no idea what my background is or what I have overcome. People who have worked with me in my charitable endeavors know a lot more about me than you do. You're just some rude person on a forum who apparently jumps to conclusions when somebody vents and believes that their team will lose before the entirety of the game is over. So, the only things that you know about me are from my posts. This is an extremely incomplete source of information.

You have no idea about my character because you don't know me. You don't know of the ways that I have tried to reach out to help people in need.

Finally, you do "quit" on your team. So, we both do the same thing. So, you're not different than me in principle or in kind.

Kori Ellis
05-22-2006, 04:25 AM

Neither being a "winner" (however you define that term) nor being a genius gets you to Heaven. Is someone really a loser that has eternal life and goes to Heaven? Is someone really a winner that dies and spends eternity in Hell?

A person's iq does not impress God. So, I guess your view of being a winner and having a winner's mentality and being a genius, really is not that important after all.

You seem to be jumping to conclusions quickly. However, I thought that this was what you were saying that I did wrong. Please, make up your mind.

My posts showed that at different points in time, I believed that my test would lose. They show that my predictions were not correct. They do not show that I am an "idiot" and that I always lose and always give up (nor do they show that I normally give up- small data sample). If I were a complete "idiot" and a "loser" with a "loser's mentality", then I would not have earned two degrees and be 6 mo.s from my master's degree in mathematics. So, I don't have to pretend to not be an idiot because I am not an idiot.

However, if you want, we can both take iq tests. We can see if the results back up your claim that I am an idiot and you are so much smarter than I am. Just after the results are in, don't try to pretend to be something other than what the results reveal. I have taken numerous standardized tests (GRE, iq tests)... Certainly there are people that are smarter than I am. On the other hand, that describes a very small segment of the population by percentage. So, the data does not support the claim that I am an "idiot".

Evaluating a person's iq based upon posts on an internet site is not accepted as a method of determining iq from my reading in educational psychology.

You have no idea what my background is or what I have overcome. People who have worked with me in my charitable endeavors know a lot more about me than you do. You're just some rude person on a forum who apparently jumps to conclusions when somebody vents and believes that their team will lose before the entirety of the game is over. So, the only things that you know about me are from my posts. This is an extremely incomplete source of information.

You have no idea about my character because you don't know me. You don't know of the ways that I have tried to reach out to help people in need.

Finally, you do "quit" on your team. So, we both do the same thing. So, you're not different than me in principle or in kind.

Blahblahblah. :lol

That's all nice and good, but are you going to send me a message with your email address so I can forward you the tickets??

polandprzem
05-22-2006, 06:26 AM
What do the IQ have incommon with being smart :huh

rwb
05-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Jeez, themanurules, if you don't want the tickets I'll be happy to play first runner up. Just let it go, man.

alamo50
05-22-2006, 06:37 AM

I just like to say that it's awesome you are giving tickets to somebody you probably never even met.

Do take pics and write an extended report about your 1st Spurs game experience themanrules!

You do realise that if we would lose this game that you will never be allowed back in the at&t right?

;)

:flag:

xcoriate
05-22-2006, 08:03 AM
Congrats TPark :tu for making a lot of people really happy these playoffs :)

Kori Ellis
05-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Bump.

After all his begging, themanurules still hasn't contacted me about the tickets.

:wtf

TheTruth
05-22-2006, 11:16 AM
i will take the tix

my girlfriend would love me forever..

polandprzem
05-22-2006, 11:19 AM
I can take the tix.
And give to somebody for free!!! :D

Then I will start a thread. Props to polandprzem ;)

Lebowski Brickowski
05-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Bump.

After all his begging, themanurules still hasn't contacted me about the tickets.

:wtf

better get on that -- game time's coming up. If you need an alternate email address, Kori, just let me know... :spin

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Nice, T. :tu

Horry For 3!
05-22-2006, 12:31 PM
I've only been to 1 game which was against the Mavs in the Alamodome when Timmy was a rookie.

I also have been to Jam Session but I didn't get to see the all-star game.

Ginofan
05-22-2006, 12:37 PM
I'll take them off your hands.

My reason: I'm too damn poor to afford them otherwise. And I rule...that's a good reason by itself. :)

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm here. I still would really like to go.

Hope it's not too late.

rayray2k8
05-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Contact Kori, dumbass.
Most important do you have a printer?

Horry For 3!
05-22-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm here. I still would really like to go.

Hope it's not too late.
:lmao you dumbass your suppose to pm Kori

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2006, 01:05 PM

I have already private messaged her. I sent her an email also.

But she has not responded to it yet. So, finally I decided to post this.

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Contact Kori, dumbass.
Most important do you have a printer?

Yes, I have a printer. I am trying to contact Kori. It looks like she is offline since I have emailed her and pmed her.

So, I'm trying to contact her.

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2006, 01:07 PM

Any other suggestions on how to contact since I did already send a pm to her and emailed her?

BgT
05-22-2006, 01:28 PM

I will answer with PM, because it seems that 80% of your post is bragging. I am more interested in the remaining 20% so do me a favor and take out brags from your PM's, because they won't impress me. :lmao Also, just in case, I would never post yor PM's in public so there goes the last reason why bragging should perhaps be included. It's for MY eyes only ---> no bragging. Ok? Cool.

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2006, 01:44 PM
No bragging here.

You said that I am a "loser", have a "loser's mentality" and am a complete "idiot".

There are people who are a lot smarter than I am, who are more educated than I am... Some people on this forum may very well fall into this category.
However, I am not an "idiot" or a "loser" with a "loser's mentality"

My only point in writing what I did is that calling me a "loser" with a "loser's mentality" and an "idiot" is offbase.

Your insults led to this post.

katyon6th
05-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Kori will get the tickets to you before the game. She may be sleeping right now, she didn't get to bed until late this morning.

Mavs<Spurs
05-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Kori will get the tickets to you before the game. She may be sleeping right now, she didn't get to bed until late this morning.

Thank you!!!