PDA

View Full Version : NBA is rigged

Mavs_man_41
05-20-2006, 06:30 PM
the officials have done their best to make this series go to 7 games. I just hope now that they have made their money they will let the players decide game 7.....

Spursman
05-20-2006, 06:31 PM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Figure it out!

Mavs_man_41
05-20-2006, 06:32 PM
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Figure it out!

i dont get it

Borosai
05-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Short memory? Games 3 & 4. There you go.

ShoogarBear
05-20-2006, 06:33 PM
i dont get it

Mavs_man_41
05-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Short memory? Games 3 & 4. There you go.

if youre saying games 3 & 4 were given to the mavs then you better be able to admit the spurs were given games 5 & 6.

SpurYank
05-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Four Spur starters are on the bench before half-time with three fouls each and you think the calls were made in favor of the Spurs? Think again.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2006, 06:35 PM
pff... now they feel robbed! hahahaha what happened? did you forget about games 4 and 5?

danyel
05-20-2006, 06:39 PM
If you think its rigged why do you even care? Go watch WWF or something else...

Mavs_man_41
05-20-2006, 06:40 PM
If you think its rigged why do you even care? Go watch WWF or something else...

what i think happened is the nba gets more money the longer the series goes, but now that its game 7 they will let them play and let the players decide the winner.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-20-2006, 06:47 PM
what i think happened is the nba gets more money the longer the series goes, but now that its game 7 they will let them play and let the players decide the winner.
yes, which is why the Mavs will lose http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif

BgT
05-20-2006, 06:49 PM
I hope that really happens.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-20-2006, 06:51 PM
NBA is rigged

Absolutely. I mean, the refs put Nowitzki, Howard and Dampier in foul trouble yesterday.

Oh, wait, were they Duncan, Horry and Bowen?

Doesn't matter. Cuban is always correct. Mavs are always screwed by the refs, even when they get the calls. If a Spurs player commits a foul on a Mavs player it should be an automatic Flagrant 2.

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 06:54 PM
:rollin :lol

After the millions of "Spurs are a bunch of crybabies for whining about the refs threads" started by Maverick fans that have overrun this forum after games 3 & 4 ... are you seriously posting that with a straight face?

rayray2k8
05-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Hes going with the stat that the spurs went to the line more than the mavs..
I think it was a bit more than that homeboy.
Nice try though ;)

rayray2k8
05-20-2006, 06:56 PM

Figure it out!
I think hes trying to say
"lalalalalala, I cant hear you, lalalalalalalala. Im not listening" :lol

Mavs_man_41
05-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Hes going with the stat that the spurs went to the line more than the mavs..
I think it was a bit more than that homeboy.
Nice try though ;)

this has nothing to do with how many times each team went to the line....i seriously think we were helped in games 3 and 4 just as u guys were in games 5 and 6. I don't think it is a coincidence that 3 out of the 4 semifinals series are going to game 7.

jmard5
05-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Helped in game 6 when 4 of the Spurs were whistled with 3 fouls each before the start of the 2nd half?

You might start arguing with the free throw discrepancies. Mavs settled for jump shots in the second half.

mavsfan1000
05-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Stern ordered it to be 7 games so he got it.

T Park
05-20-2006, 07:29 PM

link?

Sense
05-20-2006, 07:30 PM
This is a retarded thread from a stupid person......

Why does it seem that EVERYONE but the Mavs fans have seen what the refs have done in these series?

SouthernFried
05-20-2006, 07:33 PM
Funny how Mav's fans now see conspiracy's and referee inconsistency...AFTER games 5 and 6. Not one of them would admit to seeing it in game's 3 and 4, and were all over these boards railing about the "whining" going on here. If they had more calls in either of the last 2 games, they still wouldn't admit to it.

Now they want to complain and get some sympathy?

Fuck 'em.

TheSanityAnnex
05-20-2006, 07:33 PM
This is a retarded thread from a stupid person......

Why does it seem that EVERYONE but the Mavs fans have seen what the refs have done in these series?This is quite the retarded thread. Funny though that a Mavs fan is saying this now. Wasn't it you Spurs fans a week ago claiming it was rigged?

I've come to one conclusion.......................both team's fans have their fair share of whiny conspiracy theorists.

jn77
05-20-2006, 07:34 PM

:drunk

zrinkill
05-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Wow I did not think there could be someone as stupid as mavsfan1000 .....

Then along came "Mavs_man_41" ........

The Mav fans never fail to amaze me..

Sense
05-20-2006, 07:41 PM
This is quite the retarded thread. Funny though that a Mavs fan is saying this now. Wasn't it you Spurs fans a week ago claiming it was rigged?

I've come to one conclusion.......................both team's fans have their fair share of whiny conspiracy theorists.

That's not the point...

The point is we had something to back it up with... and if it's seem all over the U.S. and commented by analysts, etc... it's legit.

We weren't the only ones making the rigged claims... the Mavs fans are, and I don't see where the fuck they see that..

I also see you're still pissed at the fact that the Spurs beat your Kingz..... that's also funny.

Sense
05-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Wow I did not think there could be someone as stupid as mavsfan1000 .....

Then along came "Mavs_man_41" ........

The Mav fans never fail to amaze me..

:lmao :lol :lmao

Shank
05-20-2006, 07:48 PM
The refs have been bad in almost every series, not just this one. There is no conspiracy. Teams lose when they can't put the ball in the bucket. There's no need to blame the refs for last night's game. Blame Devin Harris and Jerry Stackhouse for shitting the bed first. Granted, there were some questionable calls. But they happen in every game, in every series, every year. When you get used to that idea, it's easier to watch the games without getting pissed off.

TheSanityAnnex
05-20-2006, 07:52 PM
That's not the point...

The point is we had something to back it up with... and if it's seem all over the U.S. and commented by analysts, etc... it's legit.

We weren't the only ones making the rigged claims... the Mavs fans are, and I don't see where the fuck they see that..

I also see you're still pissed at the fact that the Spurs beat your Kingz..... that's also funny.It is the point though..........both teams complained about bad officiating after each of their losses. And the winning team said "I don't know what you are talking about".
For every analyst that said it was called bad, there was one saying it was called fairly. You can't make a blanket statement like that. Was there a definitive poll taken that showed the U.S. felt the Spurs were jobbed? Didn't think so.

Where do you get that I'm pissed that the Spurs beat the Kings, provide a link please. I thought the Kings played them tough, thats all I can ask for with a team thats never played a whole season together.

TheSanityAnnex
05-20-2006, 07:53 PM
The point is we had something to back it up with...What you have are 2 more FTA's than the Mavs for the series.

mavsfan1000
05-20-2006, 07:54 PM
The refs have been bad in almost every series, not just this one. There is no conspiracy. Teams lose when they can't put the ball in the bucket. There's no need to blame the refs for last night's game. Blame Devin Harris and Jerry Stackhouse for shitting the bed first. Granted, there were some questionable calls. But they happen in every game, in every series, every year. When you get used to that idea, it's easier to watch the games without getting pissed off.
Thanks man for calming me down but fucking change your avatar. That is what jinxed us.

SpursWoman
05-20-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks man for calming me down but fucking change your avatar. That is what jinxed us.

Actually, I think it was your buddy Dirk Diggler's Spurs Gone Fishin' photoshopped picture he prematurely ejaculated onto the forum before game 5.

T Park
05-20-2006, 07:59 PM
:lol ^^^^ OWNED

Sense
05-20-2006, 08:30 PM
What you have are 2 more FTA's than the Mavs for the series.

But did we deserve ours?

So far we don't see the media complaining about the Mavs' centers not being able to control Tim Duncan....so they have to use their fouls.

We all know Tim's fouls are legit, you can't say the same about the Mavericks' game changing ones on a critical game at the end of the 4th quarter...

Or the ones they get weirdly when the Spurs are making a comeback...

Meh, why do I argue with a fan of a team that's already fishing...

Forget it.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-20-2006, 08:51 PM
If the NBA was rigged for game 7's , and that's what they want to control, (no doubt Fans of basketball want to see an all out competition. Lopsided matchups are boring) they would have scheduled the all damn 7's on SUNDAY. Not MONDAY!

TheSanityAnnex
05-20-2006, 09:40 PM
But did we deserve ours?

So far we don't see the media complaining about the Mavs' centers not being able to control Tim Duncan....so they have to use their fouls.

We all know Tim's fouls are legit, you can't say the same about the Mavericks' game changing ones on a critical game at the end of the 4th quarter...

Or the ones they get weirdly when the Spurs are making a comeback...

Meh, why do I argue with a fan of a team that's already fishing...

Forget it.Not really trying to argue. Just giving you an unbiased look at how I've seen the series. I think the calls have sucked for both teams in different games. But hey, both made it to game 7 so now none of the games matter. Win or go home time.

rayray2k8
05-20-2006, 10:00 PM
this has nothing to do with how many times each team went to the line....i seriously think we were helped in games 3 and 4 just as u guys were in games 5 and 6. I don't think it is a coincidence that 3 out of the 4 semifinals series are going to game 7.
So what are you complaining about?
You said it yourself, the officals have been terrible throughout the series.
What? you want us to apologize for the spurs winning the past two games?
Get real! :rolleyes