PDA

View Full Version : Cuban ranks San Antonio fans as Bottom of The Barrel

Jelly
05-21-2006, 07:40 AM
Apologies if this has been posted before. I hate Cuban with a passion and I haven't been to a Spurs game in years (live on the east coast), but I really hope he is wrong and we are not that coarse and profane. His wife was heckled? Someone please tell me he is full of shit.

Spurs-Mavs notebook: Cuban ranks S.A.'s faithful at bottom

Web Posted: 05/21/2006 12:00 AM CDT
Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

Dallas owner Mark Cuban, who has accomplished his goal of inflaming the rivalry between the Spurs and Mavericks, called San Antonio fans the NBA's "rudest" in his Web blog Saturday.

"Some cities are great and heckle with style and humor," Cuban wrote on blogmaverick.com. "Then there are cities with zero sense of humor. ... The worst? San Antonio.

"There isn't even a close (second). The bleacher bums have filtered down to the lower bowl, and they are living up to their past."

Cuban said his pregnant wife was "verbally abused" at the AT&T Center last week.

"It didn't represent the city or Spurs fans," he wrote. "But that doesn't change the fact that they are the rudest and curse the most."

Cuban expects to hear more of the same when he returns to the AT&T Center on Monday for Game 7. He said the heckling doesn't bother him. His recent comments describing the city's River Walk as an "ugly-ass, muddy-watered thing" and calling Tim Duncan a "crybaby," he said, were intended to improve the rivalry between the two teams and draw national interest.

"The River Walk river is nasty," Cuban wrote Saturday. "I know it. Everyone who lives in San Antonio knows it. I said it. I just know that on crowded nights, everyone who walks that thing is afraid to death that some drunk is going to stumble by and knock them into the water. It's that nasty.

"I mean come on folks. They can clean up Lake Erie, but not the River Walk?"

"Fighting words, right?" Cuban continued. "Of course not. It's meaningless. Unless it comes from a rival."

Cuban answers Pop: Even though Cuban doesn't think much of the River Walk, that doesn't mean he isn't willing to pay it another visit.

After Cuban's comments on a radio show Thursday, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich suggested the Mavericks owner come back to San Antonio for a margarita so "he could look at life a little more maturely."

Responding to an e-mail sent Saturday, Cuban said he's open to the idea.

"Tell Pop I will take him up on the margarita this summer if he wants," Cuban wrote. "I would love to get his ideas about marketing the NBA and making the Spurs and Mavs a series that no one in America can live without watching. Dick's Last Resort is my spot on the River Walk, and I'm happy to let him buy!"

Centers without attention: Popovich said he hasn't played Nazr Mohammed and Rasho Nesterovic because of the matchup problems Dallas presents. And, to a lesser degree, because neither center contributed much in the limited time he was on the floor in the series' first 1 1/2 games.

"When they have gotten time, it hasn't been enough for them to really produce," Popovich said. "This particular series, it's difficult for big guys to guard Dallas' perimeter. It's tough to put a big guy on Dirk (Nowitzki).

"The way the rules are, offense really has an advantage, obviously. He has a huge advantage when big guys try to stay with him, so I can't afford to get somebody like Tim Duncan in foul trouble, and the other big guys don't have a shot with that."

Man bites dog: In a series characterized by complaints about official decisions, referee and otherwise, Cuban actually praised the job the referees did in Game 6 on Friday.

That did not mean he did not suggest to the NBA that it look at an offensive tactic employed by Duncan that Cuban claims gives him an illegal advantage.

"The officials did a good job (Friday)," Cuban wrote in an e-mail. "The only thing we are having them look at is the fact Tim Duncan slaps away the hand of his defender in the post, and that's supposed to be an automatic foul. When he does it, I think he scores or gets fouled like 70 percent of the time; and when he doesn't, it's like 30 percent of the time.

"It's a brilliant move on his part, seriously. (The) defender is leaning against him and just the quick slap of the hand away or into the body of the defender has the defender lean forward with his chest, and Duncan is so quick, he is already there to get the contact before the defender can respond and get the foul, or to get ahead of him and get space for a better shot. It's impressive.

"If the league agrees it's a foul, great. If not. Not. Either way, we go to battle Monday night, ready to go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]
Staff writers Mike Finger and Mike Monroe contributed to this report.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Someone should tell him that the insults those Spurs fans were throwing at his wife were meant to " improve the rivalry between the two teams and draw national interest" :lmao

exstatic
05-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Yawn. It would be funny if the ATT center broke into raucous laghter every time they showed him on the Jumbotron.

The devil cannot abide being mocked.

TDMVPDPOY
05-21-2006, 08:23 AM
if he wants to build a rivalry, he should win b4 gloating about the city. what has he proven anyway?

~Sweetmelody~
05-21-2006, 08:24 AM
Dick's Last Resort is my spot on the River Walk, and I'm happy to let him buy!"

No Suprise there....

"The officials did a good job (Friday)," Cuban wrote in an e-mail. "The only thing we are having them look at is the fact Tim Duncan slaps away the hand of his defender in the post, and that's supposed to be an automatic foul. When he does it, I think he scores or gets fouled like 70 percent of the time; and when he doesn't, it's like 30 percent of the time.

"It's a brilliant move on his part, seriously. (The) defender is leaning against him and just the quick slap of the hand away or into the body of the defender has the defender lean forward with his chest, and Duncan is so quick, he is already there to get the contact before the defender can respond and get the foul, or to get ahead of him and get space for a better shot. It's impressive.

*SIGH*

SpursWoman
05-21-2006, 08:30 AM
No Suprise there....

True. :lol

exstatic
05-21-2006, 08:54 AM
"The only thing we are having them look at is the fact Tim Duncan slaps away the hand of his defender in the post, and that's supposed to be an automatic foul. When he does it, I think he scores or gets fouled like 70 percent of the time; and when he doesn't, it's like 30 percent of the time."
Hey chief, you forgot to say that he's slapping away one of the two hands Damp has on him every trip into the post, which is a defensive foul 100% of the time.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 10:07 AM
This man is the biggest piece of shit in the league. Why anyone puts any stock in the crap that comes out of his mouth is beyond me. I would like nothing better than the Spurs to win at home with Finley scoring 30pts and hitting a game winning 3 pointer.

We all know better, most of the country knows better (and are learning if they dont already) but we will have to put up with him until the Spurs eliminate his team.

JoeChalupa
05-21-2006, 10:08 AM
The man knows how to stir the pot.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 10:20 AM
The man knows how to stir the pot.

Doesnt make him a chef :blah

mike detroit
05-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Cuban is just a basketball fan with money. any of us would be the same, if we had the means. who cares what he says, he's like listening to people that call into sports talk radio.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Cuban is just a basketball fan with money. any of us would be the same, if we had the means. who cares what he says, he's like listening to people that call into sports talk radio.

Uh, NO, we wouldnt. At least I wouldnt. I like to think i have some measure of decorum and class. This man has none and shows it everyday. Maybe you would, but I hope not, one Cuban in this world is enough.

SA210
05-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Cuban = Mouse?

Budkin
05-21-2006, 10:59 AM

Give me a break. Dirk is slapping and elbowing the defender away every time he has his back to the basket. He was even doing this at the end of Game 4 when the foul was called on Bowen to bail him out. Cuban is just an amazing hypocrite.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Well, I have a new purpose in life. I am going to make it my personal crusade to show to every forum, fan, sportswriter, grocery bagger and CEO what Cuban is about. Being self employed, I can take a little time away for the more important things in life, and right now, this ranks right up there.

Let me know where to post and I will spread the word about this man, I intend to bring as much shame to his management team as possible.

Holt's Cat
05-21-2006, 11:09 AM
Good. I thought we were doing something wong.

scott
05-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Cuban runs his team like an Spurs Fan would if they owned the team... his passion an energy is good for the league, even if it means ruffling up a few feathers along the way.

boutons_
05-21-2006, 11:13 AM
NBA is nothing but show business masquerading as sport, and megalomaniac self-promoting Cuban thinks his jerkoff side-show is the main event.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 11:26 AM
Apologies if this has been posted before. I hate Cuban with a passion and I haven't been to a Spurs game in years (live on the east coast), but I really hope he is wrong and we are not that coarse and profane. His wife was heckled? Someone please tell me he is full of shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected]

He is full of shit. However, it is quite possible his wife was heckled by one of our asshole "fans".

The difference between the Spurs and Mavs organizations is the attitudes and actions we see. The Mavs at ACC show demeaning and insulting videos and foster negativity. As opposed to promoting their team in a positive way, they insult the opposing team and portray them in a negative manner.

Cuban has brought this on himself.

Holt's Cat
05-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Mawrk Cuban just said San Antownio food makes his shit smell.

tetasfromtejas
05-21-2006, 12:03 PM

ok so this is not whining? this dude complains about every damn thing. Why doesn't he send the tapes that show cockboy dirk clearing out every single possesion by hooking his opponents, thats an offensive every time. :madrun

shelshor
05-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Wonder if he did his "send tapes to the league office' routine on Parker before the series started---seems like Tony is getting called a lot more for traveling than he ususally does
Maybe Cuban really does believe that quote from the NY Post a few weeks ago, that for every Billion dollars, his dick gets 10 inches longer

Obstructed_View
05-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Cuban only complains after losses, especially after losses to San Antonio. He tries to manufacture a rivalry with his mouth because his team can't do it on the court. It's awesome. Here's hoping Cuban has the entire off season to complain, starting Tuesday.

navarat
05-21-2006, 12:37 PM
I feel bad I started a thread calling not to boo this guys! Stupid me! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Winnipeg_Spur
05-21-2006, 01:05 PM
WTF? I've seen Duncan knock away hands in this series, but not with the kind of frequency he's talking about. Is he just pulling this out of his ass (70% vs 30%?) or is Timmy doing something really subtle that I'm missing?

Hey chief, you forgot to say that he's slapping away one of the two hands Damp has on him every trip into the post, which is a defensive foul 100% of the time.
Great point, very true. I'd also like to hear Cuban talk about how much Dirk pushes off. Seems like he's extending a forearm quite often to me, but I don't have any stats on how often he scores after doing that...

Gatita
05-21-2006, 01:41 PM

Johnny Ludden

Dallas owner Mark Cuban, who has accomplished his goal of inflaming the rivalry between the Spurs and Mavericks, called San Antonio fans the NBA's "rudest" in his Web blog Saturday.

"Some cities are great and heckle with style and humor," Cuban wrote on blogmaverick.com. "Then there are cities with zero sense of humor. ... The worst? San Antonio.

"There isn't even a close (second). The bleacher bums have filtered down to the lower bowl, and they are living up to their past."

Cuban said his pregnant wife was "verbally abused" at the AT&T Center last week.

"It didn't represent the city or Spurs fans," he wrote. "But that doesn't change the fact that they are the rudest and curse the most."

Cuban expects to hear more of the same when he returns to the AT&T Center on Monday for Game 7. He said the heckling doesn't bother him. His recent comments describing the city's River Walk as an "ugly-ass, muddy-watered thing" and calling Tim Duncan a "crybaby," he said, were intended to improve the rivalry between the two teams and draw national interest.

"The River Walk river is nasty," Cuban wrote Saturday. "I know it. Everyone who lives in San Antonio knows it. I said it. I just know that on crowded nights, everyone who walks that thing is afraid to death that some drunk is going to stumble by and knock them into the water. It's that nasty.

"Fighting words, right?" Cuban continued. "Of course not. It's meaningless. Unless it comes from a rival."

Cuban answers Pop: Even though Cuban doesn't think much of the River Walk, that doesn't mean he isn't willing to pay it another visit.

After Cuban's comments on a radio show Thursday, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich suggested the Mavericks owner come back to San Antonio for a margarita so "he could look at life a little more maturely."

"Tell Pop I will take him up on the margarita this summer if he wants," Cuban wrote. "I would love to get his ideas about marketing the NBA and making the Spurs and Mavs a series that no one in America can live without watching. Dick's Last Resort is my spot on the River Walk, and I'm happy to let him buy!"

Centers without attention: Popovich said he hasn't played Nazr Mohammed and Rasho Nesterovic because of the matchup problems Dallas presents. And, to a lesser degree, because neither center contributed much in the limited time he was on the floor in the series' first 1 1/2 games.

"When they have gotten time, it hasn't been enough for them to really produce," Popovich said. "This particular series, it's difficult for big guys to guard Dallas' perimeter. It's tough to put a big guy on Dirk (Nowitzki).

"The way the rules are, offense really has an advantage, obviously. He has a huge advantage when big guys try to stay with him, so I can't afford to get somebody like Tim Duncan in foul trouble, and the other big guys don't have a shot with that."

Man bites dog: In a series characterized by complaints about official decisions, referee and otherwise, Cuban actually praised the job the referees did in Game 6 on Friday.

That did not mean he did not suggest to the NBA that it look at an offensive tactic employed by Duncan that Cuban claims gives him an illegal advantage.

"If the league agrees it's a foul, great. If not. Not. Either way, we go to battle Monday night, ready to go."

[email protected]

:wakeup

:stirpot:

Meh!

TonyC
05-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Uh, NO, we wouldnt. At least I wouldnt. I like to think i have some measure of decorum and class. This man has none and shows it everyday. Maybe you would, but I hope not, one Cuban in this world is enough.

The man has plenty of class...don't player hate. He almost a billionaire. He could buy the spurs anytime he wanted...then sell them to Oklahoma City, Wichita, Kansas City, hell Anchorage if he wanted to. IT's arivalry now babies...get used to it.

ShoogarBear
05-21-2006, 01:50 PM
The man has plenty of class...don't player hate. He almost a billionaire. He could buy the spurs anytime he wanted...then sell them to Oklahoma City, Wichita, Kansas City, hell Anchorage if he wanted to. IT's arivalry now babies...get used to it.Great argument.

"He has plenty of class . . . He's a billionaire!"

Him and Paris Hilton. Class City.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2006, 01:53 PM
The man has plenty of class...don't player hate. He almost a billionaire. He could buy the spurs anytime he wanted...then sell them to Oklahoma City, Wichita, Kansas City, hell Anchorage if he wanted to. IT's arivalry now babies...get used to it.
Again, it's not a rivalry if you never win.

(That "envy" picture would be appropriate for someone to post right about now)

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 01:54 PM

So, by your definition money=class ?

TonyC
05-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Great argument.

"He has plenty of class . . . He's a billionaire!"

Him and Paris Hilton. Class City.

I was just making a point. You guys should be worrying about your gameplan and stop worrying about our owner. He's in Dallas to stay and you're going to be seeing a lot more of him.........ha ha ha ha

Obstructed_View
05-21-2006, 01:55 PM
So, by your definition money=class ?
Consider the source. He just called Cuban a player.

rayray2k8
05-21-2006, 01:55 PM
I see what his true intentions are.
He wants this series to turn into that laker, king rivalry.
Well its working, because its getting there.

Obstructed_View
05-21-2006, 01:56 PM
I was just making a point. You guys should be worrying about your gameplan and stop worrying about our owner. He's in Dallas to stay and you're going to be seeing a lot more of him.........ha ha ha ha
Considering the Spurs keep beating him, I hope so. By the way, message board people only design the game plan for the Mavericks, so we have some free time to post up.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Consider the source. He just called Cuban a player.

yeah, was gonna hit that one next.

ShoogarBear
05-21-2006, 01:57 PM
If he was in Dallas to stay, that would be perfect. It's just that he keeps bringing his lame act elsewhere, where fans have more self-respect.

themvp
05-21-2006, 02:00 PM
I´m sorry, but what is this margarita ? :oops

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 02:00 PM
I am wondering, is this uproar what CUban really wants, or do you think he feels he pushed it a little bit? Does he really want national scrutiny on his antics as he is now getting?

I dont think he wants to lose support, and to a degree, I supported the Mavs second to the Spurs, but that is winging its way out the window. Do you think overall he has succeeded and we have played right into his hands?

Solid D
05-21-2006, 02:02 PM

:lol Spot-on.

LeBron does it too, although sometimes, it looks more like a game of red-rover where the biggest, strongest kid always breaks through.

SPURS REP
05-21-2006, 02:03 PM
I believe it was Finley who said his family could not go to the AAA because they were being treated like crap.
I'm sure it was to build on the rivalry.

Gatita
05-21-2006, 02:13 PM
I´m sorry, but what is this margarita ? :oops

Seriously? :lol

Tequila
Triple Sec
Lime Juice

http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/1057290609

*Sorry to get off topic*

Spurologist
05-21-2006, 02:16 PM
"The only thing we are having them look at is the fact Tim Duncan slaps away the hand of his defender in the post, and that's supposed to be an automatic foul.

WTF. Damp/Diop have two hands pushing on TD's back every time he's in the post. I thought that was an automatic foul. If the refs would call that a foul, mav's bigs would be fouled out by the first half. If the refs called a good game, say so and STFU

themvp
05-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Seriously? :lol

Tequila
Triple Sec
Lime Juice

http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/1057290609

*Sorry to get off topic*

Yes, seriously :)

Thanks.

Future41534
05-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Cuban has to be one of the most popular/media attentive owners ever. If hes you owner you love ,him.He has done so much for this franchise and truly loves the game of basketball unlike most owners.Sometimes I just love to make fun of Cubes even though I'm a mav fan because hes such a fatass and wears the dorkiest clothes in the regular season.Hes shaped up his style a bit in the playoffs though.So admit it, if the spurs had cuban as your owner and was on your, youd love him ,mavs would hate him

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Cuban has to be one of the most popular/media attentive owners ever. If hes you owner you love ,him.He has done so much for this franchise and truly loves the game of basketball unlike most owners.Sometimes I just love to make fun of Cubes even though I'm a mav fan because hes such a fatass and wears the dorkiest clothes in the regular season.Hes shaped up his style a bit in the playoffs though.So admit it, if the spurs had cuban as your owner and was on your, youd love him ,mavs would hate him

Well, I cant speak for all Spurs fans, but I feel that day would be the darkest day in Spurs history. I doubt it would ever happen anyway, so no worries. I could never "love" and owner like that.

Future41534
05-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Check that, you would love him if he had never owned the mavs, and bought the spurs first.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Check that, you would love him if he had never owned the mavs, and bought the sours first.

LOL you psychics are amazing ! What am I feeling and thinking now?

TonyC
05-21-2006, 02:49 PM
I like the 99.5 Kiss Spurs commercial...."Go for cuatro." Real creative!

ShoogarBear
05-21-2006, 02:51 PM
I have Redskin season tickets and I think Dan Synder is an embarassing prick.

You can't begin to guess what I'd think if Cuban owned the Spurs.

Future41534
05-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Hes fat but he turned our team around

TonyC
05-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Hes fat but he turned our team around

They'll never understand...they hate the guy. I understand totally. They're mad because he bad-mouthed thier city..that's the only reason. I hate the whole spurs organization because they made that pussy move by sending in the tape....real cool. They recognized that they had to do something to stop us on our home court. Cuban sends in tapes to bring things to attention for future reference. The spurs made a chicken shit move. End of story!

samikeyp
05-21-2006, 03:00 PM
more ignorant generalizations. verrry intelligent. :rolleyes

too bad its a lie.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 03:00 PM
They'll never understand...they hate the guy. I understand totally. They're mad because he bad-mouthed thier city..that's the only reason. I hate the whole spurs organization because they made that pussy move by sending in the tape....real cool. They recognized that they had to do something to stop us on our home court. Cuban sends in tapes to bring things to attention for future reference. The spurs made a chicken shit move. End of story!

:nutkick: :rollin

ShoogarBear
05-21-2006, 03:04 PM
They'll never understand...they hate the guy. I understand totally. They're mad because he bad-mouthed thier city..that's the only reason. I hate the whole spurs organization because they made that pussy move by sending in the tape....real cool. They recognized that they had to do something to stop us on our home court. Cuban sends in tapes to bring things to attention for future reference. The spurs made a chicken shit move. End of story!It's a stretch, but your logic MIGHT, just might, even be embarassing to Mav fans.

samikeyp
05-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Its ok Shoog...if the Mavs lose, this guy and many like him will not show up again. A chicken shit move as well.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 03:12 PM
It's a stretch, but your logic MIGHT, just might, even be embarassing to Mav fans.

I can tell you it is true. My Mav friends in Dallas are totally embarrassed by Cuban and his antics. They acknowledge he is if not the inventor of bitching to the league and sending in tapes, then the one who has raised it to an artform. But as they say "are stuck with him" and must live with it. They just dont like to talk about it, so i dont push it with them.

How anyone that claims to know anything about the game, and Cuban/Mavs can complain about Spurs sending in PROOF of a guy getting intentionally hit in the nuts is astounding.

shelshor
05-21-2006, 03:35 PM
:drunk :violin :flipoff

sickdsm
05-21-2006, 03:52 PM
As for the part about Duncan whining, its true. He's got that Sam Cassell-ness about him complaining every foul call.

Not a big deal, we all knew that Sam was that type of whiner even when he played for the wolves, but its true.

TonyC
05-21-2006, 04:15 PM
It's a stretch, but your logic MIGHT, just might, even be embarassing to Mav fans.

Most of us actually agree. The punch was wrong..o.k. But if the refs didn't see it and Finley went and cried to coach the next day and they sent it in...that's chicken shit, I don't care what anybody says about it. The rule says that other punishments are to be determined if proved after the game was over. ...which is what happened.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Most of us actually agree. The punch was wrong..o.k. But if the refs didn't see it and Finley went and cried to coach the next day and they sent it in...that's chicken shit, I don't care what anybody says about it. The rule says that other punishments are to be determined if proved after the game was over. ...which is what happened.

I am glad you agree about the punch, most Mav posters in here dont. As for Finley crying to the coach, i think everyone knew what happened 20 seconds after the incident, so that is not valid.

Chicken shit by your definition applies to Cuban 100% if we accept your definition.

Ohter punishments WERE applied after proving them after game was over, the next day as a matter of fact.

I dont hate the Mavs, i just want people to quit defending terry and cuban.

td4mvp21
05-21-2006, 04:51 PM
If that was done by a Spurs player, Cuban and any Mavs player would have been all over it.

trueclass21
05-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Someone should tell him that the insults those Spurs fans were throwing at his wife were meant to " improve the rivalry between the two teams and draw national interest" :lmao
DAMN YOUR GOOD

TonyC
05-21-2006, 05:01 PM
DAMN YOUR GOOD

ok...once Eva is pregnant with Parkers baby...I'll be sure to throw a card board cut out of Hasselhoff at her, you know...for the rivalry.

5ToolMan
05-21-2006, 05:26 PM

I think we will just leave the game plan to Pop.

As for Spurs Fans laughing at Cuban, it really can't be helped. There is something in human nature about gawking at a train wreck.

I know Cuban has the Ponies and their foolish fans thinking they can see the light at the end of the playoff tunnel. Careful, the "light" is another Spurs Train picking up steam, heading for another title. As a Ponies fan, you may as well get used to it. Nevermind; as a Mavs Fan you already are.

ShoogarBear
05-21-2006, 05:31 PM
ok...once Eva is pregnant with Parkers baby...I'll be sure to throw a card board cut out of Hasselhoff at her, you know...for the rivalry.
Are you just typing random words and hitting "submit"?

TonyC
05-21-2006, 05:33 PM
I think we will just leave the game plan to Pop.

As for Spurs Fans laughing at Cuban, it really can't be helped. There is something in human nature about gawking at a train wreck.

I know Cuban has the Ponies and their foolish fans thinking they can see the light at the end of the playoff tunnel. Careful, the "light" is another Spurs Train picking up steam, heading for another title. As a Ponies fan, you may as well get used to it. Nevermind; as a Mavs Fan you already are.

Nicely done, I love that you spurs fans think like that. Train wreck huh? You guys are going to show how old you are in around the end of the 3rd quarter on monday, we're going to take it to you guys...run and gun, and you can't stop it.. I can't wait to see the look on you pur fans faces when it happens. I hope cuban goes to center court and spits on the spur logo...that will really make you hate him. I respect you guys less and less with every message i read...I hate the san antonio spurs.

TonyC
05-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Are you just typing random words and hitting "submit"?

I was replying to somone that said something about the fans throwing things at cubans pregnant wife. Research a little......

spurofthemoment
05-21-2006, 05:48 PM

Johnny Ludden

what the f--- Cuban is married,his color is green like Shrek the ogre,the hell with him,he can complain all he wants but he will realize the Spurs might give the Mavs reason to believe that they are better than Spurs,but we will still beat them cause we still havre their number and we will win game 7

[email protected]

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 05:56 PM

If i find out that baby is Tony's, Eva and i are through !!

5ToolMan
05-21-2006, 05:58 PM

To most NBA Fans, Cuban is a freak show. Like any freak show, and especially for children, he is amusing, and can generate an occasional laugh. But the freak needs to understand he is just a side show and step back to allow serious fans to enjoy an epic series.

With most of the Mavs Fans displaying minds of children, his act will last years longer in Dallas than it would in a more mature NBA city. We can only hope he and the little ones riding the Ponies will mature enough to match the respect being earned by the great play of the Mavs.

5ToolMan
05-21-2006, 06:02 PM

Carefull! If you stretch it that long, it is bound to snap. :elephant

5ToolMan
05-21-2006, 06:12 PM

This is why Mavs Fan is the epidomy of ignorance. Clue to you, dipshit. The Spur also sent in the tape for "future" reference. For some reason, they did not want Terry to punch the jewels of another Spur in this series, or at anytime in the future.

When you get old enough to understand the game, try to consider some facts so you don't continue to look the fool. In todays NBA, every team in the playoffs sends in tape to lobby their cases on they feel the zebras can improve. For the record, it was Cuban that turned it into an artform. Considering that fact, how queer that it is now Cuban and Mavs Fans who are crying. What is the matter little Markie. Someone stoll your game plan.

TonyC
05-21-2006, 06:18 PM
This is why Mavs Fan is the epidomy of ignorance. Clue to you, dipshit. The Spur also sent in the tape for "future" reference. For some reason, they did not want Terry to punch the jewels of another Spur in this series, or at anytime in the future.

When you get old enough to understand the game, try to consider some facts so you don't continue to look the fool. In todays NBA, every team in the playoffs sends in tape to lobby their cases on they feel the zebras can improve. For the record, it was Cuban that turned it into an artform. Considering that fact, how queer that it is now Cuban and Mavs Fans who are crying. What is the matter little Markie. Someone stoll your game plan.

Whatever, if this would have happened to a spur, you guys would march to the commisioners house and demand an answer. If you were real MEN, you would have let it slide and play game 6 with full rosters for both teams...little bitches!

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 06:29 PM
Whatever, if this would have happened to a spur, you guys would march to the commisioners house and demand an answer. If you were real MEN, you would have let it slide and play game 6 with full rosters for both teams...little bitches!

:bang :baby

SPARKY
05-21-2006, 06:32 PM

Cuban's been sending the league tapes after every game in this series. Learn more about your own team before you start running your mouth, kiddo.

You know, the Spurs might not have the problem of having a player suspended for throwing a punch because they generally shy away from having dumb motherfuckers on their roster. Now, if you like cheering for dumb motherfuckers, that's your prerogative. Maybe you could actually realize that the blame doesn't lie with the Spurs or the league but with a dumb motherfucker by the name of Jason Terry.

SPARKY
05-21-2006, 06:38 PM
It's still amazing how much Mavs fans are trying to avoid blaming the true culprit: Jason Terry. Man, they're the ultimate homers. I know I'd be pissed at a Spur if he got his ass suspended for throwing a punch in the playoffs. It's all part of the Mavs' fan learning process, I guess. Such malleable little sheep.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Cuban's been sending the league tapes after every game in this series. Learn more about your own team before you start running your mouth, kiddo.

You know, the Spurs might not have the problem of having a player suspended for throwing a punch because they generally shy away from having dumb motherfuckers on their roster. Now, if you like cheering for dumb motherfuckers, that's your prerogative. Maybe you could actually realize that the blame doesn't lie with the Spurs or the league but with a dumb motherfucker by the name of Jason Terry.

Thanks SParky, I didnt have the energy to explain this anymore.

DetroitBasketball
05-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Cuban's such an idiot.

GO SPURS!!