PDA

View Full Version : ok ok if the spurs win tomorrow i want this to stop

zocool16
05-21-2006, 06:24 PM
ok i understand that both pistons and spurs have had their adversity moments in this playoffs...the spurs more than the pistons.

i appreciate the love some detroit fans have showed but if the spurs are to win tomorrow, i hope this stops. we're rivals, we're supposed to have bad blood for one another, pistons because we beat them in the finals, spurs cuz they kicked our butts in the regular season twice.

so one more game, and if we survive, thank u very much for the support and let's stop being so lovey-dovey.

GO SPURS GO!!!!!! let's run everybody over!!!!!!

TonyC
05-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Thank you.....finally.

Vashner
05-21-2006, 06:27 PM
I am on the record as wanting Le Bra vs Spurs.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2006, 06:29 PM
For the most part, there was respect for the Pistons all through last year's playoffs. That probably won't change.

So I guess you should get over it.

King
05-21-2006, 06:30 PM
I think there are a good number of people in here who rank the Pistons as one of their favorite teams outside of the Spurs. And the Pistons fans here seem alright.

CosmicCowboy
It's about wanting a good finals and respecting your opponent. The Pistons fans on this board have been great and are rightfully proud of their team. They actually come in here and talk about matchups, gameplans, coaching, and just generally understand and talk basketball. I don't have to hate the fans just because I want the Spurs to whoop the Pistons ass in the finals..

mavsfan1000
Pistons suck this year. They aren't close to the level of a championship team. Miami will probably knock them off.

zocool16
05-21-2006, 06:32 PM
For the most part, there was respect for the Pistons all through last year's playoffs. That probably won't change.

get over what? i didnt say we had to stop respecting the pistons, i said be so lovey dovey... i respect them, heck id be a fool not to

theMUHMEshow
05-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Pistons suck this year. They aren't close to the level of a championship team. Miami will probably knock them off.

:blah :blah :blah

Cuban...is that you?

CosmicCowboy
05-21-2006, 06:33 PM

Well they sure know how to bring their A game when it really counts. The juries still out on your gimmicky Mavs team.

Hook Dem
05-21-2006, 06:34 PM
And we thought you were starting to show signs of promise! :lol sigh.....

Spurs Dynasty
You can have respect for another team, still joke around and want to have your team take them down. But, it doesnt have to resort to name calling, trashing other cities, other teams fans, and making assenine videos of other teams for the jumbotron in your arena.

For the most part, the Pistons fans have been very good sports and I appreciate that, much better than the Mavs fans in here. But, just ask then what they want to have happen should the SPurs / Pistons meet ! You bet your ass!

So, Laissez les bon temps rouler!

J.T.
Pistons vs Miami rematch will be fun. I think Heat will win because no one is hurt this year, but prove me wrong Detroit. It's gonna be another epic series.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2006, 06:35 PM
get over what? i didnt say we had to stop respecting the pistons, i said be so lovey dovey... i respect them, heck id be a fool not to

This is a stupid thread.

You could have easily just posted this in one of the lovey dovey threads you don't like.

I'm just tired of people starting stupid threads for their every thought.

zocool16
05-21-2006, 06:35 PM
This is a stupid thread.

You could have easily just posted this in one of the lovey dovey threads you don't like.

I'm just tired of people starting stupid threads for their every thought.

ok cool i wont post anymore stupid threads

CosmicCowboy
05-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Pistons vs Miami rematch will be fun. I think Heat will win because no one is hurt this year, but prove me wrong Detroit. It's gonna be another epic series.

I think Zo will be the x-factor in that series. Dice and the Wallaces will be able to fast break Shaqs fat ass for the full 48.

Vashner
05-21-2006, 06:39 PM
I guaransheed a lock :)

edit: Just being silly..

matzshorts
05-21-2006, 06:43 PM

I just think that no one is going to be able to guard dwyane wade, and especially if shaq is playing good ben wallace can't guard him by himself so theres gonna be heaps of space for wade

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 06:45 PM

Do you think the fact the Pistons won the prior year's Finals against the Lakers has anything to do with that? I wouldn't be surprised if it did, seeing as how most of us probably HATED the Lakers at the time that happened.

CosmicCowboy
05-21-2006, 06:46 PM
I just think that no one is going to be able to guard dwyane wade, and especially if shaq is playing good ben wallace can't guard him by himself so theres gonna be heaps of space for wade

They will probably play him the same way they played LeBron. Trap and double and make him give up the ball. Make Toin or someone else beat you. The inside game with Shaq is still their best bet.

Vashner
05-21-2006, 06:46 PM
It's like after Rocky made friends with Apollo Creed...

RON ARTEST
05-21-2006, 06:50 PM
this isnt a stupid thread kori. hes telling the truth. if the spurs win tomorrow you guys need to cut this crap out. its making some of us sick. i know you repect the pistons and you should but enough is enough. if the pistons win the title this year and beat the spurs there will be alot of pistons fans on here talking trash trust me. then we will see if this love stays next year.

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 06:50 PM
It's like after Rocky made friends with Apollo Creed...
More like Larry Bird and Magic Johnson...

Or Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain.

Classic examples of players on opposite teams having a storied rivalry on the court and either becoming or staying best friends off the court (after all, when Magic was elected to the Hall of Fame, he chose Larry Bird to introduce him in the induction ceremony).

Brutalis
05-21-2006, 06:51 PM
I'll be the first to admit I got fucking sick of the Peon fans.

But now, I'm cool with them. For the most part. Pistons fans.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2006, 06:51 PM
this isnt a stupid thread kori. hes telling the truth. if the spurs win tomorrow you guys need to cut this crap out. its making some of us sick. i know you repect the pistons and you should but enough is enough. if the pistons win the title this year and beat the spurs there will be alot of pistons fans on here talking trash trust me. then we will see if this love stays next year.

It stupid to be it's own fucking thread.

He's commenting on another thread.

When you want to make a comment about a specific topic that's already started -- you don't need to start your own thread just to draw attention to yourself.

You are supposed to just post your thoughts in the fucking thread that already exists.

Get it???

Melmart1
05-21-2006, 06:56 PM

WTF?! You know what makes me sick? Fans of other teams coming into a SPURS forum and telling SPURS fans how to feel or what to post.

If it makes you sick, don't read. What's so hard about that?

Kori Ellis
I'm constantly merging threads because people think their own thoughts are so special.

Like regarding Jason Terry getting suspended, here's an example of a new thread:

"Kori I know there's already a topic on this, but I have an opinion that's just a little, tiny, teeny, weeny bit different than anything else that has been posted in that other thread and I have some insecurity issues, so I don't want my thoughts to be lost in that other thread and no one pay attention to me or give me enough notice, so I'm going to go ahead and start another thread on the same topic, cool?

MannyIsGod
Its making you sick? The fact that Spurs fans want the Pistons is making some of you sick?

Man, you guys are retarded. If you don't like the Pistons, then dont' root for them, but what the fuck does it matter who *I* root for?

I'm on the record as saying that if I wasn't a Spurs fan, I'd be a Pistons fan. Their fans kick ass here, and their team is awesome examplifies what I like in basketball and sports in general.

What the hell is there to get sick over? Tools.

MannyIsGod
05-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Oh, and :lmao @ Zocool16 thinking that anyone here actually gives a rats ass about what he/she wants. Blow me.

RON ARTEST
05-21-2006, 07:01 PM
It stupid to be it's own fucking thread.

He's commenting on another thread.

When you want to make a comment about a specific topic that's already started -- you don't need to start your own thread just to draw attention to yourself.

You are supposed to just post your thoughts in the fucking thread that already exists.

Get it???
yes but if you start a thread evryone can see it.

Kori Ellis
05-21-2006, 07:01 PM
yes but if you start a thread evryone can see it.

If you post in any other thread on the same subject, everyone can see it too. That's the point.