PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Spurs Fans

Prodigy
05-21-2006, 07:36 PM
From a pistons fan who loves your spurs (lived in San Antonio in the Army, got teased mercilessly for rocking Detroit Jerseys), thank you for not being a bunch of tools like Clevland and Miami Fans.

P.S. I don't conscider Dallas to be a team yet, so I don't care how dumb thier fans are.

Future41534
05-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Suckup!!!!!!!

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Suckup!!!!!!!
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6808/owl27bh.jpg

exstatic
05-21-2006, 07:45 PM
From a pistons fan who loves your spurs (lived in San Antonio in the Army, got teased mercilessly for rocking Detroit Jerseys), thank you for not being a bunch of tools like Clevland and Miami Fans.

P.S. I don't conscider Dallas to be a team yet, so I don't care how dumb thier fans are.
It must be same conference fans that are insufferable. I know ours are.

mike detroit
05-21-2006, 07:48 PM
believe.

I agree, I've got a lot of love for the spurs fans here. you guys stuck with us, and tommorow night, rest assured we'll be there for you as well

as an aside, I do also have some good feeling towards the mavs for the way you supported us against the lakers back in 89.

mavsfan1000
05-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Thank you Heat Fans. The Piston fans are not even team and barely got by the 1 man team of the Cavs. Heat in 6.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 07:52 PM
believe.

I agree, I've got a lot of love for the spurs fans here. you guys stuck with us, and tommorow night, rest assured we'll be there for you as well.

Love it ! I have found that both the teams - Pistons / Spurs and the fan base for each team have a lot in common. I have a new appreciation for the Piston fans over the last week.

Despite what the league and other fans want, these two great TEAMS will hopefully meet again for another showdown. Boring ? I think not.

I hope it doesnt disentegrate if/when we meet in finals, i dont think it will. Thanks for the support !

CosmicCowboy
05-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Actually we got along pretty well with the core of the Pistons fans last year even through the seven game finals series. We obviously had idiot strafers but for the most part there was a lot of mutual respect.

bricks
05-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Watch for my Cuban going fishing poster tomorrow night. I'm going to Kinko's or somewhere and having it blown up. Hopefully it will get shown on TV. Ever notice how much he looks like Frankenstein?

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 08:33 PM
believe.

I agree, I've got a lot of love for the spurs fans here. you guys stuck with us, and tommorow night, rest assured we'll be there for you as well

as an aside, I do also have some good feeling towards the mavs for the way you supported us against the lakers back in 89.
We stuck with you against the Lakers in 04, as well. I never got to thank your team for avenging that shot with 0.4 seconds left, though. Thanks for the payback you guys gave the Lakers. They knew deep down inside that they'd be slaughtered by the Pistons, but they gave into all the media hype...very costly on the Lakers' part.

nbascribe
05-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Prodigy don't pay those Mavs losers any attention.

jealousy is a mother effer when the two best teams in the league could have the last four titles in four years.

We all know damn well that if the Mavericks get lucky enough to stumble into the next round, they will get bitch slapped again by the Suns.

it's time to hear DEE TROIT BASKETBALL and GO SPURS GO chants across the nation by the two best fanbases in the league.

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Prodigy don't pay those Mavs losers any attention.

jealousy is a mother effer when the two best teams in the league could have the last four titles in four years.

We all know damn well that if the Mavericks get lucky enough to stumble into the next round, they will get bitch slapped again by the Suns.

it's time to hear DEE TROIT BASKETBALL and GO SPURS GO chants across the nation by the two best fanbases in the league.
Haha! I can just see it now!

GO SPURS GO! vs. DEEEEEEEEE-TROIT BASKETBAAAAAALL!!!!!

SPARKY
05-21-2006, 09:09 PM
I find it amusing how Pistons fans are easy to get along with despite their reputation whereas Mavs fans seem to be fresh out of the trailer.

Thank you, Pistons Fans.

RipinItUp
05-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah Good Luck from another Pistons fans. We are really all cheering for you. You guys are one of the most knowledgeable fanbases and you are definatly easy to get along with. We want to see you guys in the finals again so we can rightfully take back what is ours!! Well go Spurs because if you guys get out of the Mavs (which you will, the Mavs had to finish you off in games 5 or 6) you will easily beat the Suns/Clippers.

So go spurs and thanks for the support you guys have shown the pistons over the years.

The Genius
05-21-2006, 09:22 PM
You guys do know, if and when both teams get to the finals, the hand-holding is going to turn into ripping that arm off and beating each other silly.

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 09:23 PM
i wonder what the spurs and pistons would think about us cheering each other on?

mouse
05-21-2006, 09:24 PM
:smokin

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Not baiting me on this one, bud. Enjoy yourself

kalikot_boy_kr
05-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Wow! This Is The Best Forum I Have Read...quality.

trueclass21
05-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Thank you Heat Fans. The Piston fans are not even team and barely got by the 1 man team of the Cavs. Heat in 6.
Hmm...excuse me but how many times have the pistons been to the championship and how many times have the mavs? ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID NEVER A BRIDE!! dUMB ASS!!

trueclass21
05-21-2006, 09:47 PM
I find it amusing how Pistons fans are easy to get along with despite their reputation whereas Mavs fans seem to be fresh out of the trailer.

Thank you, Pistons Fans.
LMAO :lol

Vizzini
05-21-2006, 09:49 PM

Doesn't your team have to had won something for you guys to be able to talk shit? Just curious.