PDA

View Full Version : the only reason Piston fans are acting so nice to the Spurs is.......

mouse
05-21-2006, 09:30 PM
They don't want any part of the Dallas Mavericks and their hard core fan base taking over thier websites.

Well I got news for them, after the Spurs get their ass's waxed Monday? The Pistions will be on suicided watch as they try to rush home and sell their Pistons gear on E bay while they can still get 10% of what they paid for it.

If I was a piston fan? I would get to the Finals first before you go drinking all the grape kool-aid your rat ridden city has on the store shelves.
The only reason you like the Spurs is cuz they are soft and you want an easy ring. Well I hate to ruin your wet dreams but the 2006 NBA Champions will be the Mighty Dallas Mavericks.

You best better keep the TVs off Monday unless you want a sneek peek of your funeral ahead. :lmao

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/pay-back.jpg

The Genius
05-21-2006, 09:31 PM
I sell crow. 5 for 2 special. Call 630-875-9906. Ask for Chuck.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh, the irony...

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
:lol

RON ARTEST
05-21-2006, 09:38 PM
i honestly think if detroit plays dallas then the mavs will be the champs.

Pistons < Spurs
05-21-2006, 09:40 PM
I'd rather play Champions as opposed to their ugly little brother.

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 09:41 PM
I'd rather play Champions as opposed to their ugly little brother.
don't call dallas our little brother that is so f'ed up. we are better than that.

Vizzini
05-21-2006, 09:42 PM
You best better keep the TVs off Monday unless you want a sneek peek of your funeral ahead.

Sure thing Pa, maybe me and Half-pint can save our chores until after dinner, so that we can change and not ruin our Sunday best. I sure hope Nellie Olsen doesn't rub it in too bad when the Mavs win on Monday.

mouse
05-21-2006, 09:43 PM

I don't blame you after all your city has so much of it left over form last season :lmao

nbascribe
05-21-2006, 09:43 PM
^^^^^
RACK HIM!!

I don't like massacres but if Dallas Mav fan thinks they can handle the Pistons, I'd pay good money to watch the only two games at the AAC!!

Ain't nothing worse than to have a champion celebrate a title on your OWN FLOOR with your fans watching.

If you thought that brawl at the Palace was something, let the Mavericks be swept by the Pistons a the AAC happen. That dayum place will sink back into the landfill that it is sitting on.

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't blame you after all your city has so much of it left over form last season :lmao
if they have so much left over just from one year. how much does dallas have after all these years?

The Genius
05-21-2006, 09:45 PM

Umm, your correlation is simply outstanding. For the fact your so detirmined to rouse such reaction is pitiful. Oh wait, I live in a suburb. Nevermind...

Dan Rather
05-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Umm, your correlation is simply outstanding. For the fact your so detirmined to rouse such reaction is pitiful. Oh wait, I live in a suburb. Nevermind...

Unlike this asshat ^ most of us hard core Piston fans hate the spurs and all these luvy dovy I want to cuddle topics these brokeback mountain wannabe Piston fans are making? Is just making our city look bad.

I want the Dallas Maverick in the Finals , at least they don't play dirty and flip flop all over the court.

The Genius
05-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Unlike this asshat ^ most of us hard core Piston fans hate the spurs and all these luvy dovy I want to cuddle topics these brokeback mountain wannabe Piston fans are making? Is just making our city look bad.

I want the Dallas Maverick in the Finals , at least they don't play dirty and flip flop all over the court.
Umm, explanation?

Bloodline666
05-21-2006, 09:57 PM
We stood up for you in the 2004 Finals, and this is how you, sir, treat us in return? How lame...

MaNuMaNiAc
05-21-2006, 09:57 PM
:lmao just interesting to see mouse's effect on people, priceless. You'd think that after this much time people would know better, oh well, better late than never?

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Umm, explanation?

He is saying that the Mavs dont play dirty, do things like punch other players in the bal..... um... sorry, never mind.

Alamo Boy
05-21-2006, 09:59 PM
hey mouse, did you used to post in SR? i remember you. they are getting on my nerves and are a bunch of idiots in there

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:00 PM
:lmao just interesting to see mouse's effect on people, priceless. You'd think that after this much time people would know better, oh well, better late than never?
Hey, people like that never get recognition anywhere else, so let him enjoy his attention. It's giving satisfaction that he thinks that his opinion is heard.

Vizzini
05-21-2006, 10:01 PM

Um, Dan Rather huh? Yeah thats all that really needs to be said. Your name speaks more than any post ever would.

The Genius
He is saying that the Mavs dont play dirty, do things like punch other players in the bal..... um... sorry, never mind.
Exactemondo.

coachmac87
hey spurs are taking it on monday

coachmac87
05-21-2006, 10:02 PM
hey mavs fans "believe" that ur summer vactaion is starting tomorrow

JamStone
05-21-2006, 10:02 PM
EVERY TEAM left in the playoffs is scared to play the Mavericks.

NBA players don't like getting punched in their nutsacks.

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:04 PM

:lmao

spurs=bling
05-21-2006, 10:06 PM

:lmao

coachmac87
05-21-2006, 10:07 PM
if any mavs fans are confident going into this game...ur fuckin lying to urself u had ur chance to take the series in game six...now watch a champion tomorrow come down from 3-1 to take the breath right out of u

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 10:08 PM

yes, but now these are the new Kindler, Gentler Mavericks ! Didnt you know, AJ now wants them to only GRAB their nutsacks.

If he ever uses the term fondle about this topic, i am off basketball forever.

mouse
05-21-2006, 10:09 PM
hey mouse, did you used to post in SR? i remember you. they are getting on my nerves and are a bunch of idiots in there

This is the original SR Kori Ellis was the original SR moderator when they only had 16 posters back in 1996.

Then she got tired of all the banning and locking so she made her own website so really your back home at SR :lmao

nbascribe
05-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Genius you asking Mouse to know what a suburb is? You might as well ask him if a trailer park with a gate and security guard named bubba means he just moved into Fair Oaks Ranch.

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Genius you asking Mouse to know what a suburb is? You might as well ask him if a trailer park with a gate and security guard named bubba means he just moved into Fair Oaks Ranch.
Roar. I am middle-class. Hear me roar.

mouse
05-21-2006, 10:14 PM

Don't worry your team won't have that problem, at least the Spurs have Big Nuts for us to hit. What scares most Maverick fans is what may fly out out of some of those Afros your players have. :lmao

G-Money
05-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Mavs are a joke. They are better but comon seriously the Mavs?

You guys remind me of Cav fans and we all know what happen to them.

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:19 PM

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/dain2005/Daddy.gif

mouse
05-21-2006, 10:21 PM

It must be nice to be well educated and rich all at the same time. you must be a beacon to all of us peons who have to work for a living. How many illegals you have doing your lawns and gardens?

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:22 PM
It must be nice to be well educated and rich all at the same time. you must be a beacon to all of us peons who have to work for a living. How many illegals you have doing your lawns and gardens?

mouse
05-21-2006, 10:23 PM

Talking smack after you already know who won? is about as lame as using the retard card in a post. Where was your pulp fiction Gimp ass two games ago?

theroc5
05-21-2006, 10:24 PM
never under estimate the heart of a champion

mouse
05-21-2006, 10:25 PM

I guess they take turns waxing your ol ladys ass while your on the PC all night :lmao

mouse
05-21-2006, 10:26 PM
never under estimate the heart of a champion

Or the liver of it's owner :lmao

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Talking smack after you already know who won? is about as lame as using the retard card in a post. Where was your pulp fiction Gimp ass two games ago?

http://www.katywhitton.com/idiots/anne.jpg

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:28 PM
I guess they take turns waxing your ol ladys ass while your on the PC all night :lmao

She's dead. Show some compassion. Sheesh. :spin

coachmac87
05-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Or the liver of it's owner :lmao

mk ya that owner has 3 rings bitch...what urs got??? shhhhh

Party Girl
05-21-2006, 10:30 PM
After reading this whole topic 50% BS 25% weak smack the other 25% some truth. I can say I don't like this love fest going on with our Spurs and the Pistons either.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7488/animation549zl.gif

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:31 PM
After reading this whole topic 50% BS 25% weak smack the other 25% some truth. I can say I don't like this love fest going on with our Spurs and the Pistons either.
Or the fact this thread is devoid of any basketball talk. Or the fact I own at solitaire.

Spurs Dynasty
05-21-2006, 10:33 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b189/dain2005/Daddy.gif

Is Darth reaching for Finley's nuts? OK, who is really in the Darth getup?

MANU GINOBALKI
05-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Don't worry about the Pistons because you are not going to see them Mavs fan. The Spurs will win game 7. And beat the Suns in 5 or 6. Rematch. Pistons vs. Spurs the REAL ELITE TEAMS. Your Mavs and the Heat can only wish. Maybe next year Mavs fan.

The Genius
05-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Don't worry about the Pistons because you are not going to see them Mavs fan. The Spurs will win game 7. And beat the Suns in 5 or 6. Rematch. Pistons vs. Spurs the REAL ELITE TEAMS. Your Mavs and the Heat can only wish. Maybe next year Mavs fan.
Woooooo! Unadulterated enthusiasm. Woooooo!

Vinnie_Johnson
05-21-2006, 11:25 PM
^^^^^
RACK HIM!!

I don't like massacres but if Dallas Mav fan thinks they can handle the Pistons, I'd pay good money to watch the only two games at the AAC!!

Ain't nothing worse than to have a champion celebrate a title on your OWN FLOOR with your fans watching.

If you thought that brawl at the Palace was something, let the Mavericks be swept by the Pistons a the AAC happen. That dayum place will sink back into the landfill that it is sitting on.
Rack him nice Rome blast :elephant

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2006, 11:32 PM

I'm calling Mav fan, I yet to see a piston fan use a Spurs player's name in an impuning manner. He prob got here from Mavstalk

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm calling Mav fan, I yet to see a piston fan use a Spurs player's name in an impuning manner(they trolls have a pistons players name, or go after the team). He prob got here from Mavstalk

Vinnie_Johnson
05-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Wow great post..... :depressed

JamStone
05-21-2006, 11:59 PM

I don't particularly like it either, but it won't last when the two teams meet in the Finals.

Anyway, fan dislike for Dallas and Miami is much stronger than this "love fest" you don't like.

Party Girl
05-22-2006, 12:00 AM
I can this ! you guys are entertaining thanks :)

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5784/animation199to.gif

The Genius
05-22-2006, 12:01 AM
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5784/animation199to.gif

Party Girl perhaps?

linghegirl
05-22-2006, 12:24 AM
Mavs VS Pistons
God~~~~~Mavs will be swept
spurs is a only team who can beat Pistons in this league

freedom&justice
05-22-2006, 12:42 AM
I don't particularly like it either, but it won't last when the two teams meet in the Finals.
Anyway, fan dislike for Dallas and Miami is much stronger than this "love fest" you don't like. -> :tu

Pistons_In_7
05-22-2006, 01:34 AM
hey that # is disconnected go figure.

mouse
05-22-2006, 01:45 AM
After watching the Pistons (so called champs) almost blow it and lose the series to the Cavs? I can see why they want no part of the Dallas Mavericks. You will be lucky to win one game. It's no wonder you want the Spurs, look at them, they are old, slow and their luck has run out, And they are only 18 hours away from loading the fishing boats.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/after-game-6.jpg

rep
05-22-2006, 01:53 AM
^"Idiot gosh..."(say it the way napolian dynamtie would.

BTW, I think it's sad the way you laugh at your jokes, like they're actually funny.

BTW, Spurs are old, slow, and ran out of luck?? IDK how old they are but I would think Ginobili is no older than like 27. Isn't Parker 23/24? How about Duncan, you know the guy that's dropping 30 and 10 on ya'll all day? Slow?? I won't even get into that. Luck... Spurs don't need luck, they're just better than the Mavs. Get passed them before you start setting yourself up for heart break, talkin about how ya'll are gonna beat us. That's crazy...

Pistons_In_7
05-22-2006, 01:54 AM
Wow its a little early to display the Spurs gone fishing photos isn't it?

You just screwed the Mavs. They are doomed tonight anyway. That couldn't close the series at home there is no way in hell they win tonight is San Antonio with their crowd going "bananas" or "apples" or whatever.

I expect Manu to have a huge game and Tony Parker to come out of his funk. Final score 111-98.

Tanya
05-22-2006, 01:58 AM
If the Mavs really beat the spurs I will be worried. But before you can do it, shut up and stop acting like you are better than the spurs and the pistons.

THE SPURS AND THE PISTONS ARE STILL THE TWO BEST TEAMS OF THEIR CONFRENCE NOW.

orhe
05-22-2006, 06:12 AM
well we will never know if the mavs could beat the pistons

leemajors
05-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Mouse keep up the great graphics, buttttttt, Spurs wont be going fishing until we beat them in the Finals. I'll give you credit for the positive thinking.

Pistons 8 game winning streak to sweep the ECF and the Finals!

wouldn't that make it a 10 game winning streak? you just took 2 in a row from the cavs...

IndyJoker
05-22-2006, 08:18 AM
What I don't understand is how a person liking Dallas can come in here .. of all places .. and talk so much smack .. after losing a game 6 to de-thrown the Champs .. and talking so much about a team that has NEVER won a championship ... you are going INTO San Antone ... and you may think they are "old and lost their luck" .. but they are the champs ... still ... you haven't beaten them yet ... If i was a betting man, I would bet my paycheck on Dallas losing this series ... then you can go home and suck your thumbs and whine about it until next year .. when you are in a position to blow your playoffs again ...

DarkReign
05-22-2006, 09:52 AM
<3 Mouse and all his aliases.

DarkReign
05-22-2006, 09:59 AM
<3 Mouse and all his aliases.

mouse
05-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Wow its a little early to display the Spurs gone fishing photos isn't it?

Your right I should wait 3 more hours :lmao

TonyC
05-22-2006, 06:50 PM
After watching the Pistons (so called champs) almost blow it and lose the series to the Cavs? I can see why they want no part of the Dallas Mavericks. You will be lucky to win one game. It's no wonder you want the Spurs, look at them, they are old, slow and their luck has run out, And they are only 18 hours away from loading the fishing boats.

I love it....Pistons fans can't say shit...they almost lost to a one man team...The mavs and spurs a little different series here bud. Go to an assembly line and build a car or something.....lol

PistonsFan
05-22-2006, 06:55 PM
thats not true.
we want a rematch.
and no one wants to be jerks and sore losers.

05-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Isn't almost losing considered winning? Here's another example:

The Mavs almost didn't end every season in their existence with a loss...

TonyC
05-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Isn't almost losing considered winning? Here's another example:

The Mavs almost didn't end every season in their existence with a loss...

Just cause your tigers are off to a lucky start doesn't mean you can get on here and talk shit about my mavs. Piston fans are scared.....if Dallas vs. detroit in the finals...mavs in 6.

05-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Just cause your tigers are off to a lucky start doesn't mean you can get on here and talk shit about my mavs. Piston fans are scared.....if Dallas vs. detroit in the finals...mavs in 6.

That's not talking shit, that's a fact. Now this, ^^, this is shit...

spur219
05-23-2006, 09:14 AM
Pistons gonna hold it down for the Spurs. Those are our breathren over in San Antonio. Dallas wont be winning nothing this year. They better have on they running shoes for phoenix.

Im holding you down to that. I am rooting for Pistons now. Only reason I would declare hate towards the Pistons was because to me that was the only real threat to the Spurs. But now that the Spurs are out I am hoping the Pistons take it all this year.

MadDog73
05-23-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm rooting for the Mavs. Why would I want the Pistons to get 4 Championships before the Spurs do?!?

mouse
05-23-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm rooting for the Mavs. Why would I want the Pistons to get 4 Championships before the Spurs do?!?

Good point ^

If the Spurs would have won? I would have pulled for San Antonio.
I hate Detriot so much I don't even own a car I take the bus.

I can't wait to see Dirk pulling on that afro when he's waxing Buc Wheats ass :lmao

http://unlimited.nba.free.fr/ben%20wallace.jpg

WayDowntownBang
05-23-2006, 10:20 AM
I hate Detriot so much I don't even own a car I take the bus.]

If you're a true Mavs fan, it's probably because you can't afford the car.

x0xbillupsx0x
05-23-2006, 10:31 AM
They don't want any part of the Dallas Mavericks and their hard core fan base taking over thier websites.

Well I got news for them, after the Spurs get their ass's waxed Monday? The Pistions will be on suicided watch as they try to rush home and sell their Pistons gear on E bay while they can still get 10% of what they paid for it.

If I was a piston fan? I would get to the Finals first before you go drinking all the grape kool-aid your rat ridden city has on the store shelves.
The only reason you like the Spurs is cuz they are soft and you want an easy ring. Well I hate to ruin your wet dreams but the 2006 NBA Champions will be the Mighty Dallas Mavericks.

You best better keep the TVs off Monday unless you want a sneek peek of your funeral ahead. :lmao

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/pay-back.jpg
heaven forbid if we have to play a non experianced finals team!
you caught us!us pistons fans cant wait for mark cuban to whine to the media to try to get a advantage.
were all lookin forward to it!lol

x0xbillupsx0x
05-23-2006, 10:33 AM
you must be referring to the richest city in the country where pistons play!
and considering the superbowl was hosted here and everyone loved it in detroit you cant be referring to detroit.speaking from experiance in your own sh.ithole huh?
btw when did dallas host a superbowl?
your the weakest link goodbye!

x0xbillupsx0x
05-23-2006, 10:38 AM

almost blew it?lmfao coming back from 3-2 for the 3rd yr straight and reaching the finals every yr may be your definition since you never reached the fin als but we had the cavs where we wanted them.cavs scored only 61 pts which is a nba low.
like champs we played like it when the game mattered!
we have been in that postition b4!
btw where were the mavs?

HULKAROCK
05-23-2006, 10:40 AM
Bring on Dallas. Who are the Mavericks, anyway?? How manty titles have they won?? ... ALL we know about them is they have Carl from Slingblade as an owner. Everything's bigger in Texas including the grave we're gonna throw you'all in after the Pistons take your heart and soul.
The Motown Machine will roll over all your horses, cowboy!

x0xbillupsx0x
05-23-2006, 10:45 AM
mavs talking about beating detroit when it took a disapearance act from the refs with 4 seconds left
to even pull out a win against the champs!

x0xbillupsx0x
05-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Bring on Dallas. Who are the Mavericks, anyway?? How manty titles have they won?? ... ALL we know about them is they have Carl from Slingblade as an owner. Everything's bigger in Texas including the grave we're gonna throw you'all in after the Pistons take your heart and soul.
The Motown Machine will roll over all your horses, cowboy!
they have the tears mark cuban sheds in every series when he is crying about how mavs are the victims of the nba!