PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To Pistons Fans... We Knew You Could Do It.

mcornelio
05-22-2006, 08:29 AM
NOW THE SPURS HAVE TO COME TRU TONIGHT!!

P.S.
We're No Longer Friends, Just Wanting To Let You Know That... That Union Shit Was Only Until You Got Tru Lebron... Hope Miami Kicks Your Asses....:lol :lol

:elephant :elephant :elephant

!! GO SPURS GO !!

spursparker9
05-22-2006, 08:34 AM
lol. that is so "human"

themvp
05-22-2006, 08:34 AM
:lmao

angel_luv
05-22-2006, 08:37 AM
Don't alienate the Piston fans. I like to knowing we have their Believe for tonight.

Luckily, I know they have the character to stand by their word and remember us. :)

P.S. Sorry about them Piston Fans. :oops :lol

mcornelio
05-22-2006, 08:40 AM
Hey I Kept My Part Of Deal... I Was Rooting For Them Yesterday Afternoon...But Think About It, Do You Really Want To See The Pistons In The Finals?

Miami>Detroit

Why You Ask??

Because Miami Sucks... They Are A Piece Of Cake Compared To The Pistons...

IndyJoker
05-22-2006, 08:55 AM
I know, but come on now ... how fitting would it be to see them see face adversity and win a 2nd round game 7 and then meet eachother in the Finals for a rematch of last year? Wouldn't you rather "prove" to the world you are the best by beating the "other" best team 2 years in a row (ahem .. won't happen, but it would be better for you to at least try to prove it)? I will be cheering for the Spurs tonight ... GO SPURS!! I will show the same respect you all have shown the Pistons through the 2nd round ... I will be cheering ... I am not too worried about it though, I think the Spurs will not have a big problem with the Mavs ... it pays to have a better record and home-court advantage for this exact reason ... Goodluck!!

nkdlunch
05-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey I Kept My Part Of Deal... I Was Rooting For Them Yesterday Afternoon...But Think About It, Do You Really Want To See The Pistons In The Finals?

Miami>Detroit

Why You Ask??

Because Miami Sucks... They Are A Piece Of Cake Compared To The Pistons...

I would not say Miami sucks. But Spurs would have an easier time w/Miami. I have also officialy stopped rooting for Pistons after they beat Lebronze, now, fuck them. They are the enemy now...

o btw...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/lebronze.jpg

DarkReign
05-22-2006, 09:45 AM
I would not say Miami sucks. But Spurs would have an easier time w/Miami. I have also officialy stopped rooting for Pistons after they beat Lebronze, now, fuck them. They are the enemy now...

o btw...

LOL...well said.

I am still supporting the Spurs though. I want a rematch. Simple as that.

But again! Pistons need to worry about the Heat, not the west.

2nd round proved that.

Dunc
05-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Yup, I'm rooting for the Spurs all the way to the Finals. Rematch baby.

Dark Matter
05-22-2006, 10:09 AM
o btw...

Looks like LJ brought along a Kilo for the after party :lol :lol

Pistons < Spurs
05-22-2006, 10:21 AM
REMATCH

Vinnie_Johnson
05-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Let's Go Spurs I will be rooting hard tonight for you guys. You can do it I know you can.

p.s Win by more then 5 points to please.

mcornelio
05-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Let's Go Spurs I will be rooting hard tonight for you guys. You can do it I know you can.

p.s Win by more then 5 points to please.
i see that we have a fellow vbookie freak here...

mcornelio
05-22-2006, 01:43 PM

LMFAO

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

theMUHMEshow
05-22-2006, 08:18 PM
I am pulling for you guys...and thanks for the thoughts during the Cavs series...I dont think we will need your help in the Miami series...

PistonsFan
05-22-2006, 08:56 PM
pistons>miami :)
enough said.

The-Wizz
05-22-2006, 09:04 PM
pistons never really "beleived" in your spurs anyways we all secretly hate that timmy geez hes gonna have alot of time this year to work at timmys that boy better bring me my coffee

The-Wizz
05-22-2006, 09:23 PM
oops wrong thread