PDA

View Full Version : Pick the Big 12 final standings

jalbre6
10-11-2004, 08:30 PM
North:
Missouri 6-2 (it sucks having UT and OSU back to back coming up)

Colorado 4-4 (after ISU, have a trip to Kyle Field and then the Horns @ home)

Kansas 4-4 (get to go to Norman next week, finish off w/ UT and Mizzou)

Kansas State 3-5 (games still vs. OU, Tech, Mizzou, and CU...won't lose all four)

Iowa State 2-6 (I think they can win two of KU, Baylor, and Nebraska)

Nebraska 2-6 (already have one W, need to knock off Baylor, which seems a lot more difficult now than it did in August)

South:
Oklahoma 8-0 (good luck stopping this train, Pokes & Ag's)
Oklahoma State 7-1 (either OU or UT'll knock them off)
Texas 6-2 (see above, switch UT w/ OSU, OU w/ A&M)
Texas A&M 5-3 (tough sked w/ OSU, OU, Tech, and UT up still)
Texas Tech 4-4 (gimmick shit didn't work vs New Mexico and OU, probably won't against UT, A&M, and Okie St)
Baylor 0-8

Das Texan
10-11-2004, 09:01 PM
i'm going to take a gamble.

ok state beats OU. whether that is enough and they go undefeated is another story.

Jimcs50
10-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Aggies beat Ok St and OU, lose to UT. Ags go to title game because they were last team to represent the south. They will play the Tigers in the title game.

samikeyp
10-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey it could be worse....we could all be Baylor fans! :p

Marcus Bryant
10-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Big 12 South

Texas A&M 8-0
OU 7-1
Texas 6-2
OK St 5-3
ttu 666
Baylor 0-http://www.symbols.com/pics/small/25/2501.gif

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-12-2004, 12:33 PM
I like MB's standings, although I could see both A&M and OU end up tied with one loss.

Spurminator
10-12-2004, 12:50 PM
A&M will beat OSU. I don't know about OU though.

10-12-2004, 02:06 PM
A&M will beat OSU.

Beg to differ Spurm. Morency has 869 yards through 5 games, OSU averages 285 yards on the ground per game, the defense has 6 picks, 10 fumbles recovered and 23 sacks and folks have yet to see what Woods can do throwing the ball.

The above being said, the game is going to be hotly contested by both sides. I'm interested to see if OSU has an answer for Reggie and his dual-threat capabilities.

OSU by 3.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-12-2004, 07:08 PM

That's like saying tu was going to beat OU because Benson had racked up yardage against a bunch of also-rans.

Everyone said Darren Sproles was going to run all over A&M, 93 yards later he was walking out of Kyle Field a loser.

The big thing about the A&M offense is that it is so multi-faceted. We had 9 guys catch balls against ISU this past weekend, still gotta deal with Reggie's feet, Courtney's skills, and the beef (KJ and Alexander).

I think it will be the game of the weekend nationally, I look for the Ags to win by 6-10 points.

Jimcs50
10-13-2004, 09:02 AM

That's like saying tu was going to beat OU because Benson had racked up yardage against a bunch of also-rans.

Everyone said Darren Sproles was going to run all over A&M, 93 yards later he was walking out of Kyle Field a loser.

The big thing about the A&M offense is that it is so multi-faceted. We had 9 guys catch balls against ISU this past weekend, still gotta deal with Reggie's feet, Courtney's skills, and the beef (KJ and Alexander).

I think it will be the game of the weekend nationally, I look for the Ags to win by 6-10 points.

AHF, Sproles had 61 yds, not 93 yds. Ags are 8 pt dogs, Las Vegas knows what they are talking about. Ok St killed Colorado last week at Co. and that showed everyone that Ok St is for real. Remember, they beat OU a couple of times in past few yrs, nobody else can say that.

Jimcs50
10-13-2004, 09:04 AM
That being said, I think if A&M continues to play mistake free ball and Reggie remains accurate in his passing, and continues to spread the passes to different receivers, then Lewis can have success running, therefore A&M can pull off the upset.