PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans in Dallas area.....

makedamnsure
05-22-2006, 04:47 PM
....how much shit have you gotten from the Mavs fans this past week?

I wore my Spurs jersey today and got verbally raped down the halls at school. I was like hmm ok. Classless fans.

There's a Mavs GTG here at a friend's house and I'll be the only Spurs fan......Spurs better damn win now.

CubanMustGo
05-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Look at the bright side ... when SA wins tonight you can wear your jersey again tomorrow, and nobody will be able to call you a bandwagonner.

Chris
05-22-2006, 04:49 PM
He might get sucker punched in the groin.

makedamnsure
05-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Everytime I try to have a conversation about our history and how we've won 3 trophies in 7 years, they say the past is shit.

The funny thing is that the Mavs have no past to speak of.

ObiwanGinobili

I wore my Spurs jersey today and got verbally raped down the halls at school. I was like hmm ok. Classless fans.

There's a Mavs GTG here at a friend's house and I'll be the only Spurs fan......Spurs better damn win now.

:tu awesome. I hope you are damn loud everytime we score and scream "defense!" and "GO SPURS GO" at the TV. :princess

DarrinS

I'm not a Spurs fan in Dallas, but I think this response applies...

I've been watching the games at a local S.A. tavern with a couple I recently met, who happen to be Mavs fans. Although they are probably the only Mavs fans in the bar, the Spurs fans have been really nice to them and vice versa. What's the point in being a jerk?

bigglendiesel
05-22-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm not a Spurs fan in Dallas, but I think this response applies...

I've been watching the games at a local S.A. tavern with a couple I recently met, who happen to be Mavs fans. Although they are probably the only Mavs fans in the bar, the Spurs fans have been really nice to them and vice versa. What's the point in being a jerk?

i agree... i work at a corporate building where they let us wear our spurs jerseys and tshirts here.... got a few mavs fans... but the most they get is a little competitive trash talkin... nothing major... hell, i even place bets site wide... Dallas is turning into LA or Oakland... I'd never goto a raiders game wearing a different jersey... either way... i hope someone sitting next to cuban smacks him upside his fat head(not classy, i know)

makedamnsure
05-22-2006, 04:57 PM
:tu awesome. I hope you are damn loud everytime we score and scream "defense!" and "GO SPURS GO" at the TV. :princess

You know it
:smokin

samikeyp
05-22-2006, 04:58 PM
to paraphrase a movie line...

"you a pilgrim in an unholy land"

I have two of my best friends in similar situations...one is a Spurs fan in Dallas, the other is a Cowboys fan in D.C....takes a thick skin. :)

DarrinS
05-22-2006, 05:01 PM
i hope someone sitting next to cuban smacks him upside his fat head(not classy, i know)

I friend of mine works security at the AT&T Center. He said that Cuban comes in with an entourage and is pretty heavily guarded. That said, it would be nice to see someone give him a "hip check" into the S.A. river. Maybe if he goes to Dicks Last Resort, someone can substitute his Shiner Bock with S.A. River Bock or Dick's Famous Urinal Bock.

Stay Classy, San Antonio