PDA

View Full Version : Jason Terry not starting

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-22-2006, 05:08 PM
At least that was the "joke" Avery Johnson made this morning at the AT&T Center. AJ said he wouldnt be starting due to "disciplinary problems" and when asked who would be starting in Terry's place, he remarked "You know im just joking."
If Avery was any kind of man he would really bring Terry off of the bench instead of letting his actions go unpunished. What a classless asshole.

leemajors
05-22-2006, 05:10 PM
uhhh, yeah. whatever. if avery didn't start terry he would be nuts.

Shank
05-22-2006, 05:11 PM
When a man gets released from prison, should he still lock himself in his own home for 12 hours each day?

His actions were punished. What do you think a one-game suspension was?

jman3000
05-22-2006, 05:14 PM
If Avery was any kind of man he would really bring Terry off of the bench instead of letting his actions go unpunished. What a classless asshole.

Come on now, that is taking a whole lot out of very little. Let him start and let him play 48 minutes if he wants to. He served his time and now he can play. Spurs win regardeless by 9.

x0xbillupsx0x
05-22-2006, 05:40 PM
At least that was the "joke" Avery Johnson made this morning at the AT&T Center. AJ said he wouldnt be starting due to "disciplinary problems" and when asked who would be starting in Terry's place, he remarked "You know im just joking."
the only thing not letting jason terry play do is give the mavs a whole year next year to have excuses why they didn't beat the spurs!
letting him play gives them one thing they hate!lack of the injury card excuse!

picnroll
05-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Avery must have read that article about being too uptight.

BgT
05-22-2006, 05:43 PM
:lol Oh, come on. I wouldn't do that if I was him and neither would you.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-22-2006, 05:45 PM
To come out and pretend he actually had some class is probaly what pisses me off most. Why not just shutup and play the fucking game?

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-22-2006, 05:47 PM
fuck Avery, I hope he cries when after the Mavs lose tonight

Spurs in 7

Future41534
He does have class you dumbass.Why are you mouthing off to the only Mav that only did shit for you. So shutup and sit down.

Oh, Gee!!
To come out and pretend he actually had some class is probaly what pisses me off most. Why not just shutup and play the fucking game?

or, perhaps he was trying to be funny. Let's not get too worked up over this

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-22-2006, 05:50 PM
He does have class you dumbass.

Yea he's just put it on display this entire series hasnt he?

picnroll
05-22-2006, 05:51 PM
He does have class you dumbass. Why are you mouthing off to the only Mav that only did shit for you. So shutup and sit down.
What about Van Horn?

Shank
05-22-2006, 05:51 PM
Yea he's just put it on display this entire series hasnt he?

...says the team touting the "Javie Sucks" chant.

Spurs Dynasty
05-22-2006, 05:54 PM
uhhh, yeah. whatever. if avery didn't start terry he would be nuts.

NUTS ! HE HE ! :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Judson, Avery would be nutz to "discipline" Terry tonight. He threw his punch, paid his due, and now he's back, plain and simple.

I can knock Avery for a lot of the ways he's handled the media, etc., in this series, but not for wanting what is essentially his second best player on the floor for one of the biggest games in Mavs history.

I'm a little concerned about what they're putting in the water down there in Converse, son.

clubalien
05-22-2006, 06:31 PM
When a man gets released from prison, should he still lock himself in his own home for 12 hours each day?

His actions were punished. What do you think a one-game suspension was?
the suspinson was from the NBA. I think he wants to send a message to terry and his team that he won't condone his players huritng people in that way. Therefore this puninshment is seens as coming from the coach. AJ is showing he is the leader and won';t allow those kind of actions.

Sort of how pop will bench you if you don't play defense. Or how when rose talked about tony in the media and FA he benched malik rose.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-22-2006, 06:38 PM
...says the team touting the "Javie Sucks" chant.

Coming from the team whose owner and players are encouraging fans to boo one of the greatest players in franchise history every time he touches the ball.

kimberly_spursfan
05-22-2006, 06:40 PM

woulda ya say being suspended for a important game 6 punishment, hes served his time so let him play. unless you think that the spurs cant win with terry playing..or else you shouldnt care.. have some faith.. let terry play all he wants, he served his punishment, so lets see what happens

mavsfan1000
05-22-2006, 06:51 PM
And let the spurs take charge early in the game? Terry is vital to the mavs chances in this game. He has already been punished.