PDA

View Full Version : Official Piss, Moan and Whine Like A Little Bitch Thread

Tom_Foolery
05-22-2006, 07:38 PM
If the Mavs got a double-digit lead at the half, I'm turning it off. I'll be damned if I waste another hour of this BS.

Melmart1
05-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Game Blog.

Tom_Foolery
05-22-2006, 07:43 PM
That's nice.

Don Quixote
05-22-2006, 07:54 PM
(1) Game 1, 2001 Finals, us vs. Lakers. And we had notions of beating the Lakers that year! Kobe & Shaq cured us of that in the first quarter! Ended up getting swept.

(2) 0.4.

(3) tonight

(4) any others?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Didn't you already give up a week ago?

cheguevara
05-22-2006, 07:55 PM
STFU it's not even halftime yet bitch

Willinsa
05-22-2006, 08:02 PM
(1) Game 1, 2001 Finals, us vs. Lakers. And we had notions of beating the Lakers that year! Kobe & Shaq cured us of that in the first quarter! Ended up getting swept.

(2) 0.4.

(3) tonight

(4) any others?

We played in the finals in 01, man where was I?? :lol

Don Quixote
05-22-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm afraid I jinxed the team. Today I told people that I was sure that we were going to win it, that although the Mavs had a better team, they blew their chance in Gm 5.

I was certain, and told people so, that we were going to lose Gms 5 & 6. Of course, I looked stupid when we managed, miracle of miracles, to win those games.

I shouldn't have said anything.

Then again, my wife wore her Spurs shirt the last 2 games. Tonight, she hasn't busted it out yet. So, we can argue that she is responsible for the Spurs losing, and not their crappy defense.

Don Quixote
05-22-2006, 08:05 PM
We played in the finals in 01, man where was I?? :lol

No, you're thinking of '03. The Lakers spanked us in '01.

td4mvp21
05-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Considering we have problems coming back from a single digit deficit?

Congratulations Mavs. Have fun in the WCF.

cheguevara
05-22-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm afraid I jinxed the team. Today I told people that I was sure that we were going to win it, that although the Mavs had a better team, they blew their chance in Gm 5.

I was certain, and told people so, that we were going to lose Gms 5 & 6. Of course, I looked stupid when we managed, miracle of miracles, to win those games.

I shouldn't have said anything.

Then again, my wife wore her Spurs shirt the last 2 games. Tonight, she hasn't busted it out yet. So, we can argue that she is responsible for the Spurs losing, and not their crappy defense.

and now u're looking stupid tonight.

stop looking stupid. stop posting and stop calling yourself a spurs fan. You don't have what it takes.

whottt
05-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Do it here...

Don't spam the forum over every little thing you don't like about the game. I just gonna delete the threads if you guys start making a bunch of them.

ALVAREZ6
05-22-2006, 08:23 PM
There shouldn't be a need to, you should have gotten all of it out after game 4.

The Spurs are lucky to extend it to a game 7 in the first place. Just enjoy the game and hope for the best.

Hopefully, the Spurs will come back and the Mavs quit knocking everything down.

1Parker1
05-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Do it here...

Don't spam the forum over every little thing you don't like about the game. I just gonna delete the threads if you guys start making a bunch of them.

Spurs Suck
Trade Pop
Trade Tony
Duncan is finished
Manu needs to go back to Argentina
Rasho and Nazr=towel boy and gateraid boy respectively
Mavs rule

:)

Melmart1
05-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Bump

gospurs21209
05-22-2006, 10:46 PM
What The Fuck Is Nazr Not Playing A Minute In This Series All About. Please Tell Me. Its Seems To Me We Did Fine In The Regular Season With A Big Line Up. We Got Out Rebounded All Series Long. Duncan Was Stuck Having To Guard 2 Men A Lot. Wtf Is Pop Thinking. Nazr Will Be Gone This Summer. Thank You Pop!!!!!

Great Series Mav Fans. Congrats But I Hope You Fucking Lose In The Wcf. And Fuck You Cuban You Piece Of Shit

gospurs21209
05-22-2006, 10:49 PM
That Being Said It Was A Great Series And The Spurs Really Showed Heart To Come Back In The Series.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-22-2006, 10:50 PM
Duncan is the only reason the Spurs weren't swept

Marco
05-22-2006, 10:50 PM
Refs cost this series: see games 3 and 4.

gospurs21209
05-22-2006, 10:52 PM
Duncan Was Great This Series..... Pop Did Not Help Tim On The Defensive End And Tim Was Stuck Guarding 2 People A Lot

rayray2k8
05-22-2006, 10:53 PM
What The Fuck Is Nazr Not Playing A Minute In This Series All About. Please Tell Me. Its Seems To Me We Did Fine In The Regular Season With A Big Line Up. We Got Out Rebounded All Series Long. Duncan Was Stuck Having To Guard 2 Men A Lot. Wtf Is Pop Thinking. Nazr Will Be Gone This Summer. Thank You Pop!!!!!

Great Series Mav Fans. Congrats But I Hope You Fucking Lose In The Wcf. And Fuck You Cuban You Piece Of Shit
:rolleyes

gospurs21209
05-22-2006, 10:53 PM
What Does That Mean Rayray?????

sta111
05-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Even if we would have pulled this series out, there is no way we we would have advanced any further. Phoenix would have killed us in a small ball game. The Clips would have killed us inside. You couldn't have thrown our two bigs back into the lineup after two weeks. Nope, Pop let his runnin with Naz and his ego sacrifice our championship.

gospurs21209
05-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Why Is Pop Like That..... This Is What Happened With Malik Rose. Malik Said One Thing To Pop And He Was Done. If We Dont Play Nazr Or Raho Or Oberto..... Get Rid Of Those Fuckers Then. Dont Keep Them On The Bench.

realmer
05-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Agreed!!!!! If the Mavs play the Pistons do you think they will leave Ben Wallace out there with 4 guards or will they play Detroit Basketball and knock Jason Terrys ass down when he comes into the lane. We all know that answer so why would Pop make do everything he can to open the lanes for all the Dallas guards to drive at will.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! The only word to describe a horrible job of coaching adjustments by Pop!

gospurs21209
05-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Thank You Realmer..... That Shit Has Been Bugging Me The Whole Series. I Just Did Not Want To Bring It Up Until The End So Nobody Would Get Pissed.

LakerHater
05-22-2006, 11:03 PM
What the FUCK they should be matchin up to US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeChalupa
05-22-2006, 11:06 PM
This is a no brainer. Spurs have had not chance going with the bigs. Pop did what he could the rest was up to the players. We had the chance and blew it.

Spurologist
05-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Moan thread

frequency
05-22-2006, 11:20 PM
:(

greens
05-22-2006, 11:21 PM
I don't get this. Manu scores a BRILLIANT three pointer to put the Spurs ahead by THREE points...Then right away, he fouls Dirk on the other side...and Dirk gets the two and one more! Why not just LET Dirk score his damn two without fouling him? We still would have been up by ONE point and the posession would have been ours! So then what the heck had happened??? WHY did Manu have to foul Dirk? We could have had this baby...And I can't be mad at Manu cuz he did shoot a three that put us up BUT he ruined it by giving the three points to Dirk...We would not have had to go on overtime...

Now the smug Mavs are celebrating!!!

Nero
05-22-2006, 11:22 PM
This is a no brainer. Spurs have had not chance going with the bigs. Pop did what he could the rest was up to the players. We had the chance and blew it.

This is unbased conjecture. 2 games in the reg season where our bigs got 40+ minutes we won. 2 games where they got 20 minutes we lost.
Phoenix would have killed us? We beat them in the reg season with our bigs getting big minutes.
13/21 30pts/16reb 35 minutes
What is that? That's Nazr's (yeah that bum who everyone hates for some reason) stats against the greatest small ball team around on March 17. That's what our bigs do to small ball. They gobble up rebounds and finish at will.

beachbarbie948
hmm...i dunno

but it's over

and im still confused as hell as to whether that was really Manu who fouled or whether it was Bowen. TNT said Bowen...some fans think it was Manu though, but some fans think it was Bowen. :(

Spurologist
A day late and a dollar short

Budkin
It's over man... don't keep replaying it your head. I know it sucks but just let it go...

v2freak
05-22-2006, 11:25 PM
I was pissed off at that play too, and it will repeat in my head till next year starts unfortunately. The foul was called on Manu so whether or not Bruce hit him, it wouldn't have been noticed anyway.

The 3 was huge though...it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all right?

ducks
05-22-2006, 11:26 PM
not to bash manu
but this year he has made more bonehead plays late in the game then all of them put together

Vashner
05-22-2006, 11:27 PM
I remember getting angry last year when we won because most people didn't even stop to smell the roses.. Well half the people did .. other half was like looking too far ahead.

I was wrong about Finley disturbing team chemistry... he pulled his weight. It was the bench that blew it.

Manu was just tired.. he needed a good 2-3 week vacation.

SAGambler
05-22-2006, 11:28 PM
I think the foul was on Bowen... But it must have been because he breathed too hard on Dirk, because he damn sure never touched him.

That's twice this series he was bailed out on the same play at the end of a game. Yet everyone says about the non-call on Duncan at the end of regulation, that the refs don't call those fouls because it shouldn't be decided on free throws at the end.....

So why do they bail Dirk and the Mavs out?

AceProfits
05-22-2006, 11:28 PM
He went for the block...

Bonehead play, what are you going to do! We blew this game. We had a three point lead with 30 secs!

Did you see Cuban's face after Manu's three! Priceless.

We fucked up.. Hey we still had a shot with the game tied and didn't put it in.

The problem I don't care what anybody says is the small ball that POP was running! He had to make them conform to us not us to them!

Didn't we sweep the sun'd last year by playing big? Wasn't Amare scoring 40+ a game and we didn't care? We should have done the same thing.

There comes an end to everything at some point. Pop fucked up, and our bench is horrible. We have to get a center and bring some youth to that bench. The bench should never be 33+ years of age. Thats where the freshness has to come in.

And Horry. I think even his time has finnaly arrived.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-22-2006, 11:29 PM
not to bash manu
but this year he has made more bonehead plays late in the game then all of them put together

this statement is very true

SAGambler
05-22-2006, 11:29 PM
not to bash manu

No you can't bash Manu, because most the time those happened, we would not have even been in the game except for his play earlier on.

I think this loss goes on Pop. As soon as that clock hit 24 seconds he should have had them foul the Mavs to prevent any kind of three point play.

SenorSpur
05-22-2006, 11:30 PM
I think the foul was on Bowen... But it must have been because he breathed too hard on Dirk, because he damn sure never touched him.

That's twice this series he was bailed out on the same play at the end of a game. Yet everyone says about the non-call on Duncan at the end of regulation, that the refs don't call those fouls because it shouldn't be decided on free throws at the end.....

So why do they bail Dirk and the Mavs out?

No, the foul was on Manu. It's hard to bash Manu because of clutch 3 that he hit, but fouling Dirk and giving up a 3-pt play in that situation was a BONEHEAD play on his part.

beirmeistr
not to bash manu
The reason for that is very clear. Since some of the other Spurs have constriction of the throat at the end of games, Pop gives the ball to Manu a lot at the end of games. People don't remember all the good plays he has made at the end, only the ones that failed.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
Manu was the reason we came to a game 7 ...so Iwouldn't replay it in your head.. That's how the game is played...Dirk isn't some scrub who can't finish either...It was unfortunate, but I wouldn't call it boneheaded.

Spurs should have no regrets, they did all they could against a very well-deserving Mavs team.. It could have gone either way, we both wanted to advance to the Finals this year so much...

It really hurts, but why focus on one play when you can focused on a missed three by Bowen, a Parker miss...a Dallas board, and Duncan's misses in OT...Either way, we did well, but didn't do enough tonight. Pop and Spurs shouldn't take this so hard, they fought, they're classy and they are winners.

makedamnsure
Manu started playing like his regular self these last few games but he's made 3 mistakes in the playoffs that have cost us 3 precious wins.

Hope he comes back mentally tougher next year. And with longer hair.

greens
05-22-2006, 11:31 PM
I just had to get it out with that post. But I did let it go...It just sucks because we were so close to a win...

Manu fouling on Dirk was not the smartest move. I think this game also had a lot to do with intelligence...Manu should have just let Dirk score those two points. The Spurs were still up 3...

We can still win more championships...But if you ask me, I would have felt so much better if Dallas had just had a twenty point lead like they did rather than one mistake by Manu...that mistake had nothing to do with luck...

Either way, what's done is done...We can't undo the past as much as we want to. Also we're all human. Manu makes mistakes like we all do. So really I guess we can't blame anyone for making human errors...In some games, Dirk made huge costly mistakes, too. Just like Terry punching Michael was not a smart move, either.

I guess some things are just meant to be. Spurs won last year. Two in a row would have been great...but life is life. Next year, they'll get another shot and the year after that one.

I'm a Spur fan and will always be a Spur fan. Today, they showed courage and determination...But sometimes good guys do finish last...

I just hope the Spurs keep the same people on their team. I know that Manu, Timmy and Tony are signed for a LONG time...But Bowen is only signed for next year for sure...After that anything can happen...same with Horry...I just hope the Spurs organization is smart enough to keep BOTH Bowen and Horry...

AceProfits
05-22-2006, 11:31 PM
by the way, why can't the refs call the foul for Tim in the final secs, yet Dirk got in in the other games to win the game at the line?

A fouls a foul.

englishspursfan
05-22-2006, 11:33 PM
not to worry ,,world cup is just round the corner!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!! :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

Nikos
05-22-2006, 11:35 PM
not to bash manu

Better then when he made NO PLAYS in 02-03, and 03-04.

Spurs Dynasty
05-22-2006, 11:36 PM
I keep replaying this one too... dumb dumb dumb. Everyone here watching the game was screaming "let him shoot !!!!" to no avail. I dont understand this at all. I love manu, but damn, this one was a season killer. Oh, well, we must let it go... nothing can be done at all. Maybe next year.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-22-2006, 11:38 PM
Dirk is a great player, and STILL Manu has done far more good than bad this series, without him we're 4-1, possibly 4-0 if he hadn't defended Stackhouse in game 1, we had our chance we blew it ...We had 22 seconds left in Regulation to shoot a two. These situations come down to COACHING. Coaching wins tight games....but we didn't lose it really. Mavs BEAT US. END OF STORY. No blaming Manu, or Tony, or Tim or our BENCH, they all gave their best this series, and couldn't break it down in tonight.

intlspurshk
05-22-2006, 11:44 PM
No, the foul was on Manu. It's hard to bash Manu because of clutch 3 that he hit, but fouling Dirk and giving up a 3-pt play in that situation was a BONEHEAD play on his part.
If Manu want to foul, why don't foul a little bit harder to prevent Dirk to score? I couldn't watch the game and what happened?

Horry For 3!
05-22-2006, 11:44 PM
I don't get how every game in the series, Dirk gets so many fouls called in the 4th, its unbelievable.

Also, Tim Duncan got his armed hacked, held and everything to end the 4th....gay

AceProfits
05-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Why PoP? Why?

We beat Phoenix in the past with our bigs why did you do this, this series why? We used to let Amare burn us, and still win why not let Dirk do the same?

Why!

is it the end for Pop? Every coach has and end.

Riley with Lakers.
Daly with Pistons.
Jackson with Shaq and Kobe.
Popovich with Spurs???

mother
05-22-2006, 11:50 PM
wonder how pop feels getting outcoached by someone you once coached...

dunkinduncan
05-22-2006, 11:51 PM
These F'in Refs Stole The Game And The Series!!!!!!

There Should Be A Invetigation Into The Refs.

Javie Suks!!!

GoSpurs90899
05-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Its ridiculous that pop couldnt find any role for any of our centers in this game. Heck put them out there to flagrent terry or something; better than NOTHING

Spurologist
05-22-2006, 11:52 PM
A day late and a dollar short.

This has been posted a millions times already. Give it up. Next season is coming.

MannyIsGod
05-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Don't start a thread based on a 2 sentence comment when there are already threads on the subject.

makedamnsure
05-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Yes let's fire the guy who got us 3 championships......that sounds like a brilliant idea.

Seriously, we need to get our heads out of our asses and focus on the positives of this series and try to better the negatives. Will not do us any good to sit here bitching and blaming someone like Pop who deserves a lot more respect than he's getting.

Melmart1
05-22-2006, 11:54 PM
Don't start a thread based on a 2 sentence comment when there are already threads on the subject.

:tu

I can't even keep up anymore. Time for some tequila :drunk

ata
05-22-2006, 11:54 PM
Yes let's fire the guy who got us 3 championships......that sounds like a brilliant idea.

Seriously, we need to get our heads out of our asses and focus on the positives of this series and try to better the negatives. Will not do us any good to sit here bitching and blaming someone like Pop who deserves a lot more respect than he's getting.
So, you think we should let Timmy go?

Slomo
05-22-2006, 11:55 PM
This is the second thread you've started with exactly the same point!

Simmer down!

AceProfits
05-22-2006, 11:58 PM

Hey asshole who said anything about firing? There comes a time when the flame just goes out. Dude there are TWO 7 footers sitting on the bench. Other teams have none we have two. How can you not even consider playing them? This might just be the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

spurs_in_7
05-22-2006, 11:59 PM

who said that duncan needs to be fired???

RC's Boss
05-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Pop abandoned the train that got 'em there!

AceProfits
05-23-2006, 12:04 AM
its horrible! just plain horrible! why the fuck did he not play our bigs! Not even for one fuckin minute? Didn't we bust up Phoenix's small ball team last year? Didn't we sweep there asses? Pop you are an idiot!

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 12:04 AM
I saw it with my own eyes.

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Check the "Official Piss, Moan and Whine Like A Little Bitch Thread"

pking
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/fb118516-8a3f-4838-8d3b-b9d488aa66dc.jpg

E20
We were up by 3!!!!!!!!
Why did we have to foul on that possesion?? We could have let Dirk take the layup and still be up 1.

jamezyjamez
I saw it with my own eyes.

Or the LASIK thread

Horry For 3!
05-23-2006, 12:06 AM
He got his arm, it was a very stupid play

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 12:06 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/fb118516-8a3f-4838-8d3b-b9d488aa66dc.jpg

Ownage. On to Next Season.

I hope Cuban gets ganged raped by Gorillas so his ass can't watch the rest of the playoffs

Horry For 3!
05-23-2006, 12:07 AM
Damn, Dirk is one of the ugliest person I have ever seen in my life.

DuncanInYourFace
LOL That's BARELY a foul if THAT

DIRK BAILED OUT FOR THE 3RD TIME

Despot
He got his arm, it was a very stupid play

Manu should be sentenced to work the depression hotline until the Finals are over.

Tek_XX
dON'T FUCKING FOUL GUYS WE'RE UP THREE, DO YOU HERE ME DON'T FUCKING FOUL.

SA210
Funny thing is, they call that, but nothing on the other end, um ok.

On to next season.

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 12:08 AM
If they're gonna call that shit, why not call the other side at the end of the game?

pking
05-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Barely a foul? Nothing on the other end? Wow.

Man, I'm the first to kiss the Spurs ass because of my great respect for them but that's just weak.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-23-2006, 12:10 AM
yeah shoulda just let them play...but oh well, Dirk took it to the hole...Props to him. He didn't settle for a jumper that made him pay in game 6...We shoulda had our defensive rotations set up better.

Bowen Shoulda been there to block that shit. Manu....what can you do when you're playing the game.

T Park
how is it wrong pking?

I notice a typical lack of intelligence from you guys.

SA210
Yes, Pop is an idiot.

jamezyjamez
If they're gonna call that shit, why not call the other side at the end of the game?

Yep, Mavs got most of the calls tonight. LOL. What a joke.

"Manu's block was clean!"

<INSERT PICTURE OF OBVIOUS FOUL>

"Well then we got fouled too!"

Geez, you are insulting your reasonable fans with this nonsense.

T Park
05-23-2006, 12:12 AM
:lol

AceProfits
05-23-2006, 12:12 AM
Yes, Pop is an idiot.

Dude don't get me wrong as I beleive you are thinking the same thing.
I love the guy. He has taken us to Three Championships!

This series though he really fucked up!

dunkinduncan
05-23-2006, 12:14 AM
dirk is the biggest cheat. im tired of his nazi cheating. it was a clean block and the refs called a fould. its a scandal!!!

coachmac87
05-23-2006, 12:17 AM
ya people say blah blah it went seven and we had a chance...but i think if the spurs played the lineup they did in the regular season with nazr it wouldnt have been such a hair pulling series..i mean we struggled last series with sac..same reason..and like i said spurs best game of their postseason run was the first one with the big line up beat sac by 35....why fix it if the shit aint broke??

milkyway21
05-23-2006, 12:19 AM
I don't get this. Manu scores a BRILLIANT three pointer to put the Spurs ahead by THREE points...Then right away, he fouls Dirk on the other side...and Dirk gets the two and one more! Why not just LET Dirk score his damn two without fouling him? We still would have been up by ONE point and the posession would have been ours! So then what the heck had happened??? WHY did Manu have to foul Dirk? We could have had this baby...And I can't be mad at Manu cuz he did shoot a three that put us up BUT he ruined it by giving the three points to Dirk...We would not have had to go on overtime...

Now the smug Mavs are celebrating!!!

I was thinking the same thing. We're up by 3 he could have just let Dork shot the ball. We still have the last 20 sec.

then I suddenly remember the last time made a turnover game 3 in the last 7 sec of the game when Tim fouled out and TP was on the bench.

That caused us 1 game and gave the Mavs the upperhand.

Then, tonight in the last 20 sec they did nothing. then, OT.

I was never comfortable to send the game to OT. Even if those guys were in foul trouble.

What what can I say?

I still love this team.

I just hope there will be a slight overhauling in the summer. We need a center who can score and can really help Duncan in the middle. Free Nazr.
I heard Indiana is thinking of dismantling the team. Maybe we could try to go for J.O'Neal perhaps?

No worries I think the Mavs needs a lot lot more stamina to beat ShaQ and the Wallaces. It would take Cuban 1000X emails to intimidate those guys.

BTW, Cuban's "EFFORTS" is gaining something huh?

sorry, I can't say "CONGRATULATIONS" to you guys. I still hate Cuban & AJ. I hope if the Spurs will plan on sending AJ's jerseys to the rafters it will be after 50 yrs from now. :wakeup

pking
05-23-2006, 12:19 AM
Several people here seem to realize that for this game, you guys should be the last to complain about the calls.

Now you're insinuating that I'm unintelligent. I posted a picture of the foul...yes, it was a foul. I comment on how I think the 'no way that was a foul' and 'if they're going to call that...' is weak. I don't understand how I'm supposedly unintelligent, but whatever you say.

I didn't exactly do anything wrong. I've done nothing but respect your team, I think they're fucking amazing -- that's why we are so excited about this win. I just don't understand why some people won't give an ounce of credit. Even the players on team that you love so much are willing to do so.

RC's Boss
05-23-2006, 12:20 AM
Our defense is what got us to the elite level. This shit needs training camp to produce a totally different line up! What really upsets me is that its a curve ball move if you do it at the start of the game, but Pop never gave our big defensive lineup a chance in this series w/ the exception of Game 1 which was type of game. Dallas has a great team, and I'm sure it would have been competitive w/ our normal line up in tact, but he NEVER tried it at all. Pop is like the '00-'03 Shaq where everyone claims he is the "real MVP", he's the real COY, but I think he screwed the team and rewarding those guys that got them to 63 wins. I honestly feel our defense could have pulled us out of these close games. I mean dude, we were scrambling all over the place! We looked like Dallas pre- Avery! Our game is a lot different from the way we played Dallas. I thought Finley played solid D on Dirk and would've held his own against Stack. So why not let Dallas have to bang a little. We're not rough, but we're far from soft. WE ARE RUGGED AND DURABLE! Our rotation on defense is bar none the best. It's wasn't athleticism that made us champions on defense it was the rotation which was out of wack w/ small ball.

SA210
Dude don't get me wrong as I beleive you are thinking the same thing.
I love the guy. He has taken us to Three Championships!

This series though he really fucked up!
I agree. I Like Pop alot, but he really screwed up by going against what he believes in.

AceProfits
ya people say blah blah it went seven and we had a chance...but i think if the spurs played the lineup they did in the regular season with nazr it wouldnt have been such a hair pulling series..i mean we struggled last series with sac..same reason..and like i said spurs best game of their postseason run was the first one with the big line up beat sac by 35....why fix it if the shit aint broke??

If everybody goes back and looks at that Game 1 you will see how we were getting all the boards. Nazr and Tim were blocking and altering shots, and thus leading to the break.

This small ball was a catastrophe. Pop really fucked up here. It just doesn't make any sense? Why? Just why?

jamezyjamez
05-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Can't blame Pop too bad. SA bigs were not of sufficient quality this season. He had an even matchup and banked on his more experienced CHAMPIONSHIP team to be the difference in crunch time. It was 3 times, 3 times it wasn't (once was a random butt-kicking that nobody can explain). Not a bad gamble from Pop's perspective.

dunkinduncan
05-23-2006, 12:24 AM
i am oyutraged!!! this is ridiculous!!1

E20
05-23-2006, 12:25 AM
The best thing is that I feel much more better after this talking it on the board.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Any moderately intelligent person with a sack ccan admit the refs were spoonfeeding the spurs the win tonight.

However, if you had an inkling of common sense too you'd also know that those calls would not last forever. So we finally didn't get a call...we still had a chance to win. Manu blew it. Twice.

Low End Specialist
05-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Damn. That's all I can come up with. Damn. So friggin close, yet so far. I wouldn't mind this loss so bad if Mark Cuban wasn't the owner of the team that eliminated us. I sincerely believe his bitching and moaning played a hand in the series. Hell, it shouldn't have even gone to a game 7. Regrets and dwelling on past issues suck ass, and I rarely don't do that anymore. Then again, my favorite professional sports teams have a string of bad luck. Raiders and Cubs being the others. Ah well. We can look forward to next season, but Duncan will be a year older and so will Manu. Parker is the future, which has me holding my breath because he didn't really step it up in this series as I thought he would given Dallas's weak defense in the paint. I really wish Finley comes back because he's proven he can hang with this bunch, but NVE has got to go! Another thing I can't stand is how horrible we are on FTs. I thought Pop had signed up that FT shooting guru to help the team out. Nothing improved from last season. Rebounding in this series was also atrocious. I know we were playing small ball, but so was Dallas. It's just unacceptable. Is Kenyon Martin available? lol.

Anyways, it's gonna be a tough off-season to go through. So much hype was built on this team, so the let down is kinda hard to swallow. I know the Spurs management will make some ballsy moves this offseason and I hope they bode well for us next season. Now I'll focus on the upcoming NFL season and laugh it up as my Raiders try to save face in the AFC West. lol.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-23-2006, 12:32 AM
I wouldn't throw Pop out...Small ball was a gamble.. we got some wins, but they weren't convincing enough in long stretches, just with key plays...

If We had a different Coaching Strategy, I think the pieces would have been used a little differently(NAZR or RASHO in at least to D up for 5 MINUTES??) , I don't know how it would turn out favorably or not, but we had a chance to win. We made too many mistakes today. OUr 3 ball NEVER ONCE came through consistently towards the end of the series from the other guys, save Manu and Finley...

milkyway21
you know I really didn't mind if we lost to the Suns or Clippers.

the fans of those teams were a lot easier to handle than the Mavs fans.

Mavs fans will certainly piss us off, taunting us the whole yr with their lousy and silly posts even if they won't win the title this yr.

SequSpur
:pctoss

SequSpur
05-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Playoff basketball = half court offense, rebounding, defense.

The Spurs had none of this.

Game Over.

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 12:38 AM
I agree with this.

1st-half was an embarassment

Despot
05-23-2006, 12:39 AM
I agree with this.

1st-half was an embarassment

1st half was on the players.

SequSpur
05-23-2006, 12:39 AM
That's all.

SequSpur
05-23-2006, 12:40 AM
1st half was on the players.

1st half was small ball.

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 12:40 AM
1st half was small ball.

Yup

pussyface
05-23-2006, 12:42 AM
I can't take this shit. As a spurs fan, year after year I am tortured and teased by this team. I've reached the end of my rope as of tonight.

Is anyone else with me?

F these guys and their whining, losing attitudes

If we don't get a serious influx of new talent for next year, I will not continue to watch.

goliath
Pops problem is he reacts to much instead of dictating the flow of the game.
The opponent always dictates matchups with Pop.

Duncan should have started on Dirk with Rasho or Nazr on one of Dallas' scrub centers. Then rotate Horry in. Yeah they may have been quicker but we could counter by killing them on the boards.

Thank god Pop didnt think of small ball last year when we played Pho.

SA210
Someone email this to Pop.

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 12:43 AM
Duncan got hacked by Dirk on the putback, watch the replay.

SequSpur
05-23-2006, 12:44 AM
Pops problem is he reacts to much instead of dictating the flow of the game.
The opponent always dictates matchups with Pop.

Duncan should have started on Dirk with Rasho or Nazr on one of Dallas' scrub centers. Then rotate Horry in. Yeah they may have been quicker but we could counter by killing them on the boards.

Thank god Pop didnt think of small ball last year when we played Pho.

I wouldn't say always, the dude did win 3 championships, which I will make note of because some fuckhead along the way will bring it up.

But right now, Pop is a dipshit. What have you done lately? Fucking nothing.

whottt
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42153

whottt

Spurologist
a day late and a dollar short

Slinkyman
05-23-2006, 12:45 AM
I can't take your shit. if you can't stomach being a title contender every year while winning 2 out of the last 4 years F U. go support the hawks they won't let you down.

Vashner
You are a bandwagoneer.

Low End Specialist
Oh suck it up you bandwagon pansy. It's only a season. It's only a game.

SequSpur

What does this have to do with Helen Keller?

SA210
05-23-2006, 12:47 AM
a day late and a dollar short
A Championship short.

Pop did scew up, big time.

DirkAB
I can't take this shit. As a spurs fan, year after year I am tortured and teased by this team. I've reached the end of my rope as of tonight.

Is anyone else with me?

If we don't get a serious influx of new talent for next year, I will not continue to watch.

What an appropriate name you chose. If you think that you have it bad, try rooting for the Kings. You have 3 rings in less than 10 years, how do you feel justified in bitching in this manner? Talk about spoiled.

Vashner
I don't blame this on Pop but I didn't like the small ball and I think Pop should of just ... uh went nuts and got ejected.... slap a ref.. throw a beer ona ref.. piss on a sparkplug.. light manu candles.. anything.. lol *jk.

I LUV MY SPURS!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-23-2006, 12:48 AM

Is anyone else with me?

So long man....And Good Riddance. That's why we play the game, I don't believe in settling for less, but the Spurs didn't give up like they did in against the Lakers in 04. There was plenty of game to be played and they didn't play.

This year they fought hard and gave phenomenal efforts so I'm happy. There's always next year. Gotta expect some adversity. We just weren't great enough to go over the top. Can't win them all. That's life. They're still champions so what more could you want? Dirk and Dallas deserved to beat us the way he played.

Suit up and kill next year. I hope the Spurs org design a team that commands 20 point leads consistently. Not once have they done the domination this year.

Despot
05-23-2006, 12:50 AM
What does this have to do with Helen Keller?

:lol

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 12:52 AM
Dude is almost as worthless as Hedo when we need him the most.

WE HIRED YOU TO SHOOT OPEN THREES BONEHEAD

We need to start a collection drive to get Steve Kerr out of retirement, if he had suited up today, he would've nailed those open 3's.

Vashner
05-23-2006, 12:53 AM
His wife is a hottie though.. and he IS a really good player..

I don't know if I would trade him yet... would need to look at money situation.

efrem1
05-23-2006, 12:53 AM
Well it's over. Back to watching Family Guy!! See ya next year and WE are SPURTACUS!!!

Despot
05-23-2006, 12:54 AM
We officially have enough official threads.

Vashner
05-23-2006, 12:56 AM
I blame Holts Cat... he traded the playbook for some Fancy Feast.

whottt
05-23-2006, 12:58 AM
The official read the fucking forum before you post thread:

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 12:59 AM
The official read the fucking forum before you post thread:

Too long and disorganized.

Here we focus on one topic at a time.

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 01:00 AM
One thread for a massive possibility of offseason moves??

This is plain stupid

austinfan
05-23-2006, 01:01 AM
You know what does piss me off, though? San Antonio's rep for being boring. We only played one of the most classic, nailbiting, Game 7 in the Finals last year. Then turn around and deliver another classic series together with the Mavs. And yet you rarely have columnists acknowledging us, other than in a muted or begrudging way. I wish we'd get a little recognition for how damn good we are.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2006, 01:01 AM
It's just for the night because the board is wild.

whottt
05-23-2006, 01:02 AM
Official shut the fuck up it's not even the day after we lost and not everyone wants the board spammed with offseason topics thread:

MannyIsGod
05-23-2006, 01:02 AM
What is stupid is everyone of you people who showed up last week starting a new thread everytime you have a new thought.

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 01:04 AM
Official shut the fuck up it's not even the day after we lost and not everyone wants the board spammed with offseason topics thread:

LOL

So all meaningful discussion is consolidated into 2 threads? This is retarded

whottt
05-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Look douche...

While your head is in it's own little world stuck up your ass...

The fact of the matter is that if we weren't consolidating this shit the entire front page would be spammed with A. Nothing but pissing and moaning and blaming B. Trade X or Fire Pop...

Trust me...your thoughts aren't that original...I gurantee you at least 4 other people have posted the exact same fucking thing.

We just lost tonight...ok? We're just trying to keep the board readable until tomorrow.

Vashner
05-23-2006, 01:09 AM
Besides some noobs must be "sacrificed" for the forum gods to avenge tonights loss...

AceProfits
05-23-2006, 01:10 AM
What is stupid is everyone of you people who showed up last week starting a new thread everytime you have a new thought.

No what is stupid is you who thinks he is special because he's been here longer. I would keep my mouth shut if I was you.
Yes! combining threads is very stupid. Countless people are hereb having dicussions only to lose there thread. Who wants to sift through other threads looking to see if somebody responded to you or not. Fake as admin's have nothing better to do but play god.
Go fuck yourself, all of you. Delete me if you want, who cares! Just remeber, it is the people who run the site not you 10 fucks that think you are god.

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 01:10 AM
Besides some noobs must be "sacrificed" for the forum gods to avenge tonights loss...

This is the real answer

DuncanInYourFace
05-23-2006, 01:11 AM
No what is stupid is you who thinks he is special because he's been here longer. I would keep my mouth shut if I was you.
Yes! combining threads is very stupid. Countless people are hereb having dicussions only to lose there thread. Who wants to sift through other threads looking to see if somebody responded to you or not. Fake as admin's have nothing better to do but play god.
Go fuck yourself, all of you. Delete me if you want, who cares! Just remeber, it is the people who run the site not you 10 fucks that think you are god.

Awesome post

whottt
05-23-2006, 01:11 AM
It's not sacrificing...there were 600-1000 people tonight, hundreds all trying to post at the same time...

You click one time to read a one post thread and by the time you were done with it, it was already on the second page...or the third.

That's how fast the forum was moving...and that's why it's better just to put into one thread for now.

Deal with it.

Vashner
05-23-2006, 01:12 AM
LOL if the Mav's can hit it up like the 1st quarter .....

I swear that thing was rigged like pulling enemy balls into it... (the mav's hoop)

RealEstateDude
05-23-2006, 01:13 AM
My only bitch is before the end of the 4rth quarter, Manu wasting time before he missed. I would have gone for the quick 2 and relied on our defense (Which always shows in final seconds.) Bad call Pop...

whottt
05-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Sorry but you guys are acting like newbies...

No one wants to see a page with Trade Barry or Fire Pop on it...in 20 different fucking threads ok?

It's one idea...it doesn't need 20 fucking separate threads started by morons that think they are the first to come up with that idea.

That offiical offseason thread has no less than 3 threads named the offiical offseason
thread...how many separate threads do we need to say we need a long SF, a back up PG and a new center...

Trust me...others have thought of it.

AceProfits
05-23-2006, 01:18 AM
Awesome post

Thanks! I am sick and tired of trying to make these people happy. They think they are special because they have thousand's of posts and have admin powers.
WOW! Lucky you! Maybe you don't realize unless something is going on in Spurs world some of us don't need to be here 365 days a year to be of an elite status like yourselves!
Ever though about getting a life? I don't think its any coincidence that most of you from what I see in pictures are fat and ugly? Nah just dumb luck!

Losers!

Kori Ellis
05-23-2006, 01:21 AM
DuncaninyourFace and AceProfits, IT'S JUST FOR TONIGHT.

Throughout the offseason, they'll be hundreds of threads on different offseason moves. They'll be so many of them, you will go crazy.

But just for tonight, the mods consolidated them here because people are going crazy starting new threads for their every thought.

If you don't like it, you are free to leave and post elsewhere but you aren't free to bitch about it in every thread.

In the future, if you don't like something .. just PM me and I'll answer you.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 11:26 AM
was watching that play again on 1st and 10 on ESPN2

and after thinking about the end to GM3 and 4

the Spurs are the least respected champs in NBA history

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2006, 11:29 AM
please keep posts like this in the whining thread. Mavs won the game in case you missed the overtime.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 11:30 AM
there would be no OT if Duncan gets the damn call

degenerate_gambler
05-23-2006, 11:33 AM
I wanted the win as bad as anyone, but to have a foul called on Dallas right there with everyone fighting like that would have been bullshit.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2006, 11:34 AM
whining thread, please.

If any team got the benefit if the calls in games 6 and 7 it was the Spurs.

Man up, dude...

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 11:34 AM
There would of been no game 7 had the call gone for Dirk in game 5 when Parker grabbed his jersey going for the tip, or in game 6 when Howard had the rebound but Manu ran over him and knocked the ball away.

Did you not watch the 2nd and 3rd qt, the spurs were getting all the calls.

I'm glad it's just a small population of spurs fans who are bitchign about the referees in game 7.

spur219
05-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Yes Dirk did hack him at the end. But it was not that bad that it would effect his shot. Bottom line is you cannot determine the end of a great series especially at a game 7 with a ticky tack foul like that.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 11:35 AM
so it wasn't bullshit that the Mavs could shoot BS free throws to give them GM3 and Gm4?

but it's bullshit for Duncan, who get's hacked from the back, to get a call?

clambake
05-23-2006, 11:36 AM
Thanks gambler. I respect your remarks.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 11:36 AM
He got fouled a lot harder than Dirk got fouled by Manu on his 3 pt play, and that is the truth....no whining there.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2006, 11:37 AM
No...It's bullshit to whine the next day. it came down to five minutes and the score started out tied 0-0.

Mavs won. Get the fuck over it and take this shit to the whining thread.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 11:39 AM
get over it?

OK, let's just pretend the Mavs won this series without the refs being mentioned after EVERY spurs loss (except GM2)

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 11:39 AM
There's a moan and bitch thread already. I'm Kori couldn't sleep trying to merge these. I am as angry as the next person but give it up. Next season is around the corner

sa_butta
05-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Give it a rest man, this game was called pretty evenly. You cant look for the refs. Spurs got beat, end of story.

Shank
05-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Man, what a pussy you are. Take the advice of your friends and get over it.

Go back and read what Duncan said after the game. You got what all Spurs fans were wanting in the last minutes of the other games - the refs "let them play". Your boy got stuffed and both teams played in OT. At that point, it was still anyone's game.

CharlieMac
No...It's bullshit to whine the next day. it came down to five minutes and the score started out tied 0-0.

What, is whining new to sports?

Spurs Dynasty 21
what's worse? Spurs giving up 37pts in the 1st qt of GM7 @ home, for Horry being left wide open and not gettin g a shot to shoot it

leemajors
duncan himself said there is no reason to call that, and that he was glad they let them play at the end of the game.

degenerate_gambler
He got fouled a lot harder than Dirk got fouled by Manu on his 3 pt play, and that is the truth....no whining there.

That is the truth but the mantra is always "...let the players decide it."

Last nite Bavetta & Co. did.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 11:42 AM

Should not have gotten to OT, TD was fouled harder than Dirk was. Even Barkley and Kenny Smith said so. The Spurs were dead by OT, they had no legs left because of Pop's short rotation and it cost them both games in OT.

The refs bailed out Dirk, and gave him game winning FTs once and game tieing FTs twice. That is a fact....watch the tape. So, why can they not aloow TD to get game winning FT????? Fair is fair.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2006, 11:42 AM
get over it?

OK, let's just pretend the Mavs won this series without the refs being mentioned after EVERY spurs loss (except GM2)

you don't get it.

What is your excuse for the game 2 blowout on our home court? gonna blame that on the refs too?

games 3-4 calls favored mavs.

games 5-6 calls favored Spurs.

It came down to 5 minutes in overtime and the Mavs got it done. Give some credit where credit is due.

picnroll
05-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Definitely time to move on.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 11:44 AM
you don't get it.

What is your excuse for the game 2 blowout on our home court? gonna blame that on the refs too?

games 3-4 calls favored mavs.

games 5-6 calls favored Spurs.

It came down to 5 minutes in overtime and the Mavs got it done. Give some credit where credit is due.

why quote me then make a comment about GM2, when I CLEARLY stated "except GM2"

try to read the posts before you comment

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Give some credit where credit is due.

The credit goes to Bavetta.

Manu was killed right before halftime, no call. Dirk was barely touched at the end by Manu, and even though he still made the basket, he got the whistle....the foul was so light, that it should not have merited a 3 pt play. That is the truth.

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2006, 11:46 AM
OK start your own whining thread if you want. I'm pretty sure Kori will lock/merge it when she wakes up...

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 11:47 AM
why quote me then make a comment about GM2, when I CLEARLY stated "except GM2"

try to read the posts before you comment

try to get your head out your ass and realize that the spurs won't win the championship this year.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 11:47 AM
try to get your head out your ass and realize that the spurs won't win the championship this year.

you serious? I thought this was a best of 15 series :rolleyes

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 11:48 AM

Manu was killed right before halftime, no call. Dirk was barely touched at the end by Manu, and even though he still made the basket, he got the whistle....the foul was so light, that it should not have merited a 3 pt play. That is the truth.

He RIPPED Dirk's hand off the ball...hard enough to knock him off balance...and ALMOST keep the ball from getting in when he was going up to dunk it...

STFU!!

CosmicCowboy

Jim...don't go by the still picture on Manu's foul...re-run the video...Manu raked him all the way from elbow to wrist but Dirk powered through it.

FromWayDowntown
Damn, some of you need to let this go. It's not healthy.

The Spurs didn't get screwed. The Mavericks made plays when they had to; the Spurs didn't make as many of those plays. When that happens, the team that makes the plays tends to win, and that's what happened here.

Congratulate the Mavericks and their fans and quit being such sore losers; win with class and when you lose, lose with dignity.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 11:49 AM

Oh, I know they won't. The Spurs got calls in the series, but not calls that directly tied the game at the end or won the game. Dirk was given 5 FTs to tie and win three games, and that just pisses me off to no end.

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 11:50 AM

Just get over yourself, you are making spurs fans look like whiny little bitches. Manu grabbed his damn arm.

http://www.nba.com/media/DirkGlassss600.jpg

Mavs got the calls in game 3 and 4, spurs got the calls in game 5 and 6. You don't see mav fans making threads crying about the illegal moves Duncan makes in the post do you?

Listen to FromWayDowntown, the mavs made the plays when needed. The refs didn't make Manu lost the ball in game 3 with 10 seconds left or make Barry throw it out of bounds in game 4.

Shank
05-23-2006, 11:50 AM

Manu was killed? Check the tape. Even Steve Kerr said there was no call.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060523/capt.fb1185168a3f48388d3bb9d488aa66dc.mavericks_sp urs_basketball_saa138.jpg

Here's your "barely touched".

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 11:52 AM
He RIPPED Dirk's hand off the ball...hard enough to knock him off balance...and ALMOST keep the ball from getting in when he was going up to dunk it...

STFU!!

Dirks hand was not removed from the ball...look at it again, numbnuts.

And GTF out of this forum, there is no reason for you to be in here. You team is moving on, go to your own forum and let us commiserate in peace, ok?

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 11:53 AM

And GTF out of this forum, there is no reason for you to be in here. You team is moving on, go to your own forum and let us commiserate in peace, ok?

LMAO...the "why are you here" reply...love it...

I'll be over at SunsTalk if you need me... :fro

Spurs Dynasty 21
who care's about the Dirk call, it was Duncan who get's screwed

I could care less about Manu/Parker/..... not winning the game, Duncan giave it his all and gets hacked from the back and get's not call

then he realizes his team has NO bench, NO real second guy

Jimcs50
Dirks hand never left the ball.

Compare that with Dirk hitting TD at end of regulation and if you see any difference in severity favoring Dirk, I'll blow you.

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 11:54 AM
you serious? I thought this was a best of 15 series :rolleyes

The Dallas bandwaggon is getting full but there's still room left. Hop on.

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Dirks hand never left the ball.

Compare that with Dirk hitting TD at end of regulation and if you see any difference in severity, I'll blow you.

I'll pass...

His hand DAMN NEAR came off the ball...he got hammered...clear foul!!

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 11:56 AM
who care's about the Dirk call, it was Duncan who get's screwed

I could care less about Manu/Parker/..... not winning the game, Duncan giave it his all and gets hacked from the back and get's not call

then he realizes his team has NO bench, NO real second guy
Please quit making yourself look like an idiot. Did you see maverick fans bitch about the 2 non calls at the end of game 5 and 6?

Funny to see a change of tune, first y'all say you want the players to decide the game, now Duncan is getting screwed. Get over yourself.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 11:56 AM
The Dallas bandwaggon is getting full but there's still room left. Hop on.

LOL, I love this.

Don't know what fantasy world you live in, but after a fan watches his team lose he doesn't just forget about it, and start giving the other team blow jobs and praises them till no end

fukk you, I'm sure the Pistons are looking for a new fan, you can hop over to them

CosmicCowboy
05-23-2006, 11:57 AM

Jim...are you at the office? You need a quick hit of nitrous to chill...I watched it in slo-mo on the Tivo and Manu fouled the crap out of him. It's amazing the ball went in. Manu admits he gambled and lost and fouled him. What else do you want?

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 11:58 AM

wrong and wrong again. In the replay I saw in the non call before halftime, there wasn't much contact. Dirk was clearly fouled. Truth is you don't fucking foul under any circumstances when you are up 3 and the clock is on your side.

The Bavetta suck up to Dirk is a better arguement

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 12:00 PM
Jim...are you at the office? You need a quick hit of nitrous to chill...I watched it in slo-mo on the Tivo and Manu fouled the crap out of him. It's amazing the ball went in. Manu admits he gambled and lost and fouled him. What else do you want?

My point is, why does Dirk get 3 calls at end of regulation to win games and tie games and TD does not get one?????

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth????????????

LEONARD

Listen to your buddy that's thinking clearly, Jimbo...

LEONARD
My point is, why does Dirk get 3 calls at end of regulation to win games and tie games and TD does not get one?????

I thought you were trying to say that he didn't get fouled??

He didn't GET a call there...he GOT hammered...

Manu F'd up...be pissed at him!!

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 12:01 PM
wrong and wrong again. In the replay I saw in the non call before halftime, there wasn't much contact. Dirk was clearly fouled. Truth is you don't fucking foul under any circumstances when you are up 3 and the clock is on your side.

The Bavetta suck up to Dirk is a better arguement

I agree Manu fucked up, but you have to be fair, and TD should have gotten the foul, as Dirk got the foul 3 times.

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 12:01 PM
LOL, I love this.

Don't know what fantasy world you live in, but after a fan watches his team lose he doesn't just forget about it, and start giving the other team blow jobs and praises them till no end

fukk you, I'm sure the Pistons are looking for a new fan, you can hop over to them

This isn't the superbowl numbnuts. There was a chance to win the regulation and we can never seem to hit game winners anymore. In overtime, the mavs made shots and we didn't. TD looked a little fatigued and missed routine shots in the lane. Now Diop is being praised for his defense. His ass was owned inside. You don't have to blow anybody but take right now on the officiating is weak.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 12:02 PM

why? did he predict thatif Duncan get's slapped from the back the refs wouldn't call it?

Shank

Duncan got his all game long. Or did you not watch the Spurs eliminate a 20-point deficit? You're delirious.

sa_butta
Spurs basketball = half court offense, rebounding, defense.

The Spurs had none of this.

Game Over.
:tu
Dallas beat us at their own game.

ndnjumpman
05-23-2006, 12:03 PM
i love MAVS TEAM BBALL.....

....TEAM

Jimcs50

I said he got fouled, but his foul was no worse than the foul on TD. Dirk gets 3 fouls at end of regulation of 3 oof Dallas' wins. The refs decided 3 of Dallas' games. That is a fact.

Shank
Jim is a Spurs fan. He's not a basketball fan.

There is a difference.

Shank
05-23-2006, 12:04 PM
I said he got fouled, but his foul was no worse than the foul on TD. Dirk gets 3 fouls at end of regulation of 3 oof Dallas' wins. The refs decided 3 of Dallas' games. That is a fact.

I'd love to see this supposed "fact" in any statbook 10 years from now.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 12:06 PM

Dirk is getting MJ treatment like he's won MVPs and titles in his career

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 12:06 PM
i love MAVS TEAM BBALL.....

....TEAM

Your team ball is full of shit. The mavs made tough shots all fucking night on isolation plays. Terry made a nice pass inside to Diop but that's all I remember. Mavs made shots all series with hands in their face. More power to the mavs and all the credit for making them

DarrinS
05-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Man, I just watched the last two possessions on nba.com. Dirk was definitely fouled by Ginobilli on his drive to the basket.

But watch Ginobilli's last drive. Ginobilli gets body-checked by Diop, gets TWO karate chops from GoatBoy (Dirk). Then, Duncan gets fouled over the back -- again by GoatBoy.

Oh well. I just wanted to vent -- and this is the official bitch thread.

GOPHER FARTS!!!!!! *&^%$&%$*^%^*%*&

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 12:08 PM
:pctoss off to work.

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Dirk got fouled in game 5 going for the tip, howard got ran over in game 6 securing a rebound. Quit crying.

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Man, I just watched the last two possessions on nba.com. Dirk was definitely fouled by Ginobilli on his drive to the basket.

But watch Ginobilli's last drive. Ginobilli gets body-checked by Diop, gets TWO karate chops from GoatBoy (Dirk). Then, Duncan gets fouled over the back -- again by GoatBoy.

Oh well. I just wanted to vent -- and this is the official bitch thread.

GOPHER FARTS!!!!!! *&^%$&%$*^%^*%*&

Manu DID NOT get fouled...

Duncan probably did though...

DarrinS
05-23-2006, 12:12 PM

Ok, LEONARD, I'll admit that Dirk was fouled, but "hammered?" Come on, man. He got a piece of his hand. BFD.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 12:13 PM

Probably?????? :rolleyes

All my bitching will not change things....but let me bitch if I want to, ok?

DarrinS
05-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Manu DID NOT get fouled...

Dude. Watch it again. Put it in full screen mode.

They aren't hard fouls -- probably fouls that shouldn't be called in playoff situations -- but neither was the foul on Dirk. I just wish the refs were more consistent.

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Ok, LEONARD, I'll admit that Dirk was fouled, but "hammered?" Come on, man. He got a piece of his hand. BFD.

Hit hard enough to knock him off balance and cause a dunk to barely roll over the lip...

Probably?????? :rolleyes

All my bitching will not change things....but let me bitch if I want to, ok?

Yea...probably...it was a mad scramble...if Duncan hadn't bobbled the ball initially, it would've been an easier call to make. I'm sure it was hard to tell in real time if he had control of the ball or not...

Sure, go ahead...

But even Spurs fans are telling you you're wrong about some of this stuff...

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Jim is a Spurs fan. He's not a basketball fan.

There is a difference.

Yeah, I happen to think that a ref should not allow a player to win the game or tie a game at the FT line in a series even once, much less three times.....so yes I am a basketball fan. You are a Dirk fan and a homer, you think the end justifies the means....

that is the difference betw us.

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 12:16 PM

They aren't hard fouls -- probably fouls that shouldn't be called in playoff situations -- but neither was the foul on Dirk. I just wish the refs were more consistent.

Screw full screen mode...I watched it over and over on my TV last night. I don't need to see some poor quality replay on the computer...

icem
05-23-2006, 12:16 PM
lol @ the whining and excuses in this thread

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I happen to think that a ref should not allow a player to win the game or tie a game at the FT line in a series even once, much less three times.....so yes I am a basketball fan. You are a Dirk fan and a homer, you think the end justifies the means....

that is the difference betw us.

So if Manu would've hit Dirk so hard that he landed on his back, but the ball went in...it still shouldn't be an And 1 because the FT would tie the game??? :rolleyes

Jimcs50
But even Spurs fans are telling you you're wrong about some of this stuff...

Yeah, there are Spurs fans that are not as passionate as I am and probably a lot more resigned to losing, I admit it, but that does not mean that I do not think that then Spurs got the shaft 3 times this series.

Holmes_Fans

Manu has said the he did foul Dirk. Look at the replay, he got no part of the ball and ripped dirks arm away.

If you are gonna cry, cry about how Duncan was 0-6 in OT.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 12:19 PM
So if Manu would've hit Dirk so hard that he landed on his back, but the ball went in...it still shouldn't be an And 1 because the FT would tie the game??? :rolleyes

There was a slight foul. A hard foul would not have allowed the ball to get to the basket. I agree that he was fouled, but so was TD....tit for tat...TD should have gotten the FTs....that is all I am saying

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 12:23 PM
And dirk should have gotten free throws at the end of game 5, and howard at the end of game 6.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Yeah, there are Spurs fans that are not as passionate as I am and probably a lot more resigned to losing, I admit it, but that does not mean that I do not think that then Spurs got the shaft 3 times this series.

Spurs fans who try not to believe the Spurs got shafted in 3 games are just trying to help themselves get over the loss

it's much easier to get over a loss when the refs are not involved

DarrinS
05-23-2006, 12:26 PM
This just in.

Dirk's hand was broken on that last foul.

Official sarcasm thread.

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 12:27 PM
At one point in the game free throws were somethign like 9 for the Mavericks and 28 for the spurs.......Quit crying, you are making the entires spurs population look like idiots.

DarrinS
05-23-2006, 12:29 PM
At one point in the game free throws were somethign like 9 for the Mavericks and 28 for the spurs.......Quit crying, you are making the entires spurs population look like idiots.

Jane, you ignorant slut!

Please read the title of this thread.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 12:33 PM

GO TO MAVS TALK

You will find no bitching in there, sound good to you???

DarrinS
05-23-2006, 12:35 PM
The refs

http://konny.cz/photos/screw.JPG 'ed us

http://www.omada.ie/images/pics/firehose.jpg 'ed us

http://home.twcny.rr.com/shaft/pictures/shaft71.gif 'ed us

Shank
05-23-2006, 12:36 PM
Jim's cred has officially reached 0. Others are close behind.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2006, 12:36 PM

Don't tell them to quit crying. This thread is just for that -- bitching and crying. I don't agree with anything they are saying, but this thread is the place for it.

whottt
05-23-2006, 12:39 PM
That's right...it's our thread and we'll cry if we want too.

You would cry too if it happened to you.

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Well shit, all of my post were before this thread was merged.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Jim's cred has officially reached 0. Others are close behind.

Oh no, my cred with Mav idiot fans is zero????

Like I give a shit.

:rolleyes

DirkAB
05-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Boo hoo, the Spurs got beat by the better team on their home floor. Boo hoo, the refs didn't give all the calls to the Spurs, there were an equal amount of terrible calls in favor of both teams. Boo hoo, the Spurs fought to come back from down 20 and force OT like true champs, only to lay a turd in their shorts like chumps. Boo hoo, the Spurs don't have a first round pick this year, nor do they have cap room to make any moves this year or the next. Boo hoo, the torch has officially been passed in the Southwest Division and the Spurs are officially the Mavs' bitches.