PDA

View Full Version : I dare anybody who bitch on the spurs

polandprzem
05-22-2006, 10:08 PM

mike detroit
05-22-2006, 10:13 PM
you'll hear no smack from me on the subject. amazing series, thems just the breaks sometimes.

themvp
05-22-2006, 10:15 PM
+1

Future41534
05-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Ha all you ref spurs complainers we beat you fair even with the suspension and all the horible calls.Its all over so hhhahahahahhahaha.I love mavs al you burn . I dont care if you ban me go ahead im happy with my mavs and all you overconfident spurs fans.Its about time we show whos the best in texas.Im laughing so hard.Man I love this sport.Have fun in the offseason with no picks.

strangeweather
05-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Bravo, Spurs!

You guys fought like hell out there.

polandprzem
05-22-2006, 10:33 PM
Nice season.
So fucking close.

From 1-3 to game 7.
Tim's PF and then Dallas series with him dominating, like a dream. But at the end...damn

I still can't belive it. After the 63 wins. So much hopes. Prayers, finger crossed. And it's over.
Now I don't care about NBA. Start the offseason.
I'm depressed about Timmy not repeating chapionship. That was probably the last chance to do it :depressed

themvp
05-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Ha all you ref spurs complainers we beat you fair even with the suspension and all the horible calls.Its all over so hhhahahahahhahaha.I love mavs al you burn . I dont care if you ban me go ahead im happy with my mavs and all you overconfident spurs fans.Its about time we show whos the best in texas.Im laughing so hard.Man I love this sport.Have fun in the offseason with no picks.

You are just in the Conf Finals. Spurs won 3 championships, remember? :rolleyes

beachbarbie948
05-22-2006, 10:45 PM
You are just in the Conf Finals. Spurs won 3 championships, remember? :rolleyes
it's ok...they're new to this stuff. they don't know any better ;)

ObiwanGinobili
05-22-2006, 10:46 PM
Have fun in the offseason with no picks.

WTF would we need picks in this weak as lottery season? there is litteraly NO players available this year.
We've got a great team already - plus : we already have the rights to 1/2 of europe!

rayray2k8
05-22-2006, 10:48 PM
Im proud of my guys.
They could of packed it up but they didnt.
They fought back from 20.
Lets do it again next year!!
WHOS WITH ME??!!

SAGambler
05-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Spurs still had a hell of a season....

They gave us 70 wins to cheer about...

And I guarantee they will be right back in the middle of the mix again next year..

Like someone said... This is basketball, not life and death... And you can't win em all

But we still support you guys.....

See you in November.....