PDA

View Full Version : The better coach and team won

clubalien
05-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Good series mavs
the better coach and team won.
we need to retool this ofseason to do better

we need to fire pop before he costs us any mroe games

and what the fuck why did we give dirk a three point play?

we shoudl have won this game in regualtion

adidas11
05-22-2006, 10:14 PM
A tough loss for the Spurs. And a great win for the Mavs. I almost want to say that neither team deserved to lose.

I think this is just a reminder to all of us as to how difficult it is to win back to back (not to mention, three in a row!!!) titles.

clubalien
05-22-2006, 10:14 PM
the chance of us having back to back nba titles just got lower with this game tonight

clubalien
05-22-2006, 10:23 PM
guess the good thing is that since finely is being paid by the mavs he will still have a chance at his ring
kind of ironic that he came here to geta ring and he will get one with the mavs (unless pistons win)

but NVE won;t get a ring

BigBinBigD
05-22-2006, 10:27 PM
guess the good thing is that since finely is being paid by the mavs he will still have a chance at his ring
kind of ironic that he came here to geta ring and he will get one with the mavs (unless pistons win)

but NVE won;t get a ring

He'll get lots of money but no ring. He's not on the team. And your coach should be exiled from the city for going to him on that last play.

Don Quixote
05-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Absolutely. I don't know what got into Pop with this small-ball garbage. At least play Nazr a little? So, yes, Avery, coached a better series than Pop, hands down.

And so much for our vaunted defense! Dallas shot 85% in the 1st quarter, and 69% in the first half? Unacceptable.

And ... for the love of Pete! Why are we fouling anyone, let alone Dirk, on a drive to the hoop?

clubalien
05-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Don, who knows maybe it was a plot to make nazrs Free agency value less
Nazr will help us alot i think againts playing the suns if they win and see some action againt the clips if they win.

After seeing no playing time nazr might want to jet though

clubalien
05-22-2006, 10:58 PM
maybe the spurs just were tired because we didn't have bench contributions

someone called in and said that we cannot win on even years