PDA

View Full Version : Go Detroit Go!!

SA210
05-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Detroit will beat these bastards' ass!!!

BANK ON IT!!

Who's with me?

dimsah
05-22-2006, 10:25 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but

Detroit, beat these bastards!!!

Who's with me?No other team do I respect more than Detroit.
It's your turn again.

Just tell Sheed to stop talking so much trash.

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Im with you ,dont worry spurs fans we will avenge you :elephant

dimsah
05-22-2006, 10:31 PM
no respect for mavs still???????????????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah
Chauncey Billups doesn't do a gorilla walk after hitting a 3.
Rip doesn't punch people in the nuts.
Prince never says a word. I'm not even sure he can talk,
and I love the fact that I don't even know who their owner is.

dallasjetfan
05-22-2006, 10:34 PM
We may or may not beat the Pistons, but the better team won this series!!

beachbarbie948
05-22-2006, 10:34 PM
no respect for mavs still???????????????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah

i know that I'LL never have respect for the Mavs as long as Mark Cuban is owner.

I do like AJ though

and Harris

Bob Lanier
05-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Root for the Suns, then. Detroit can't handle the Mavs. :depressed

judaspriestess
05-22-2006, 10:35 PM
ok so ya'll won, now FINISH it!!! You haven't won shit yet!!

Tek_XX
05-22-2006, 10:36 PM
I hate both teams with vitrol, but if i had to pick i'd go with Detroit.

Mavs just ain't championship worthy.

Vinnie_Johnson
I would like to see The Suns and Dallas track meet.

Pistons < Spurs
Thanks for the support guys....and we'll gladly take it. But I'd still much rather be looking forward to playing the Spurs in 2 weeks.

I've been rooting all year and especially in these playoffs for you guys not only because I personally wanted a rematch of last years Finals, but because I am a Spur fan. There's no other team that I respect as much as I do the Spurs.

I'm sorry for the loss. I still can't believe it. We had it in regualtion. But couldn't get it done in OT. This is not how the season was supposed to end.

And of course this means that I have to go at least another year before I get to change my screen name.

snowboarder
05-22-2006, 10:37 PM
go clippers

if clips lose, ill go for detroit

Marco
Detroit defense and rebounding will take care of the Mavs. Go Pistons!

dallasjetfan
i know that I'LL never have respect for the Mavs as long as Mark Cuban is owner.

I do like AJ though

and Harris

Not to sure if they care if you have respect for them...I know I don't!! I don't always agree with Cuban, but he has given this city a chance to win an NBA championship. As far as Cuban and his whining goes, Manu flops more than soccer players from Europe!!

koopa
05-22-2006, 10:38 PM
well i hate detroit, but i hate the mavs even more. so i hope the pistons sweep the mavs. f'k avery for being a media whiner, fuck mark cuban for being the same. damn i hate the mavs and i hope the suns kill them so the pistons won't have the chance

snowboarder
Thanks for the support guys....and we'll gladly take it. But I'd still much rather be looking forward to playing the Spurs in 2 weeks.

I've been rooting all year and especially in these playoffs for you guys not only because I personally wanted a rematch of last years Finals, but because I am a Spur fan. There's no other team that I respect as much as I do the Spurs.

I'm sorry for the loss. I still can't believe it. We had it in regualtion. But couldn't get it done in OT. This is not how the season was supposed to end.

And of course this means that I have to go at least another year before I get to change my screen name.

so are you gonna change your name

or

keep it since they didn't get to play

or

wait and see if detroit gets the trophy then change?

Pistonsfan01
Bah we could easily handle the mavs they didnt impress me that much cept for their hot shooting at times they still dont play defense,they are more of a lvl headed suns team.I give them credit for beating spurs but they arent in our league yet

clooneyschick04
05-22-2006, 10:39 PM

Geaux Pistons Geaux!

And thanks for all that you said - you're awesome!

dimsah
05-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Not to sure if they care if you have respect for them...I know I don't!! I don't always agree with Cuban, but he has given this city a chance to win an NBA championship. As far as Cuban and his whining goes, Manu flops more than soccer players from Europe!!
Hey, you joined just in time. Congrats.
Since you don't care if we have respect for them then why are you here?
BTW what does flopping have to do with this conversation?

ObiwanGinobili
05-22-2006, 10:40 PM
DET is my 2nd fav Team.
Cavs #3.

I'm rooting for Detroit for he rest of the season. I respect them almsot as much as the Spurs.

GO PISTONS!

T.F. Storm
05-22-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm really sorry your season had to come to an end like this, and so soon. I can't imagine how horrible it must feel to lose like this to a team owned by Mark Cuban.

Thanks for the support as well. Hopefully the Pistons can make the finals and beat Dallas, should they also make it that far. I would have much rather we had a re-match of last years Finals, but denying Mark Cuban a championship would still feel great. :depressed:

MANU GINOBALKI
05-22-2006, 10:42 PM
Root for the Suns, then. Detroit can't handle the Mavs. :depressed

And you call yourself a Pistons fan. What a joke.

ObiwanGinobili

or

or

Pistons < Spurs said he would change his name back when DET beat SA in a re-match.

guess he'l have to wait.

judaspriestess
Bah we could easily handle the mavs they didnt impress me that much cept for their hot shooting at times they still dont play defense,they are more of a lvl headed suns team.I give them credit for beating spurs but they arent in our league yet

this is ASSUMING the mavpricks even make it to the Finals, they are quite the chokers.... :rolleyes yeah sure they beat the Spurs but this is just the second round not the WCF

but if they do, rest assured we will be rooting for the pistons all the way

Pistonsfan01
Id like to see what Dallas has in the tank now that they accomplished what they really wanted to do this post season in beating SA not winning a ring.I actually think that Dallas will be so emotionally spent that itll drop the next series.I see the suns offense being too much for them

G-Money
05-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Pistons will take down the Mavs and Marc Cuban for everyone that is a hater of Cuban.

I know Im kinda making it sound like Pistons are going to be the heros to stop the evil Mavs and their leader Mark Cuban from being the champs of the world of the NBA, but damn, could you beleave what Cuban would do if his team won it all?

That would be a freaking nightmare, a nightmare the Pistons can and will stop.

Pistons < Spurs
05-22-2006, 10:43 PM

or

or

I stated before that I'd only change IF we beat the Spurs in the Finals.

SA210
05-22-2006, 10:45 PM

Thanks, I appreciate your words and thanks for being cool fans all season long.

Give them hell.

Mavs_man_41
05-22-2006, 10:46 PM
you guys are a bunch of haters, i thought spurs fans had class although i already knew detroit fans dont.....

rayray2k8
05-22-2006, 10:46 PM
I really didnt think the spurs could take the pistons, with them having home-court and all.
But maybe dallas could do it.
Keep the honor detriot.
THEY (dallas) have your belts now.
So what are you gonna do about it?
(hows that for motavation?) :lol

T.F. Storm
05-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Man, this is so depressing. This isn't how it was supposed to end for the Spurs. I can take losing to the Spurs because I respect them so much, but if we somehow get to the finals and lose to the Mavs....Ugh. We can do it. We have to.

Findog
05-22-2006, 10:48 PM
Id like to see what Dallas has in the tank now that they accomplished what they really wanted to do this post season in beating SA not winning a ring.I actually think that Dallas will be so emotionally spent that itll drop the next series.I see the suns offense being too much for them

Not a chance. Phoenix is terrible defensively -- too many uncontested layups and dunks. Dallas in 6.

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 10:48 PM
LOL Cuban is a big piece of crap.I saw his face when his team won and he reminded me of the nerdy kid you beat up in High School and he needs a better hair cut I mean he does have money for Fantastic Sams right? Seriously dude take a bath.I mean Mavs fans I know you love your team but you gotta admit hes a weasly little S.O.B

Tanya
05-22-2006, 10:50 PM
What a great series. I almost lost my voice when Ginobili made that 3's and I thought they would win in OT.
Anyways~ it's already over. Maybe go watch something else or go out with friends? The spurs are still the defending champion. They still have the most trophy in the past few years.

I hope the pistons will beat DAL too, but we have to focus on MIA right now.

mavrific
05-22-2006, 10:50 PM
AWW... look at the love between the spurs and pistons fans, fuck each other in the ass why dont ya faggs...

Vinnie_Johnson
05-22-2006, 10:53 PM
AWW... look at the love between the spurs and pistons fans, fuck each other in the ass why dont ya faggs...

Oooo Faggs nice first post shouldn't you be in bed by now it's a school night.

Darrin
05-22-2006, 10:53 PM

BANK ON IT!!

Who's with me?

I'd love to see that. But the Pistons have this Eastern Conference opponent in Miami that has to lose 4 of their last 7 games first.

NBA_FAN1
05-22-2006, 10:54 PM
you guys are a bunch of haters, i thought spurs fans had class although i already knew detroit fans dont.....

FUCK OFF !

ObiwanGinobili
05-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Not a chance. Phoenix is terrible defensively -- too many uncontested layups and dunks. Dallas in 6.

thats a beautifull sceenname :tu

Pistonsfan01
Well alot of us like spurs and their fans,call it love if u want its more like mutual respect.BTW you wont win the next series :lol :blah :elephant :angel :smokin :drunk :spin

mavrific
Oooo Faggs nice first post shouldn't you be in bed by now it's a school night.

u mad fagg???...

Mavs_man_41
05-22-2006, 10:56 PM
FUCK OFF !

good post way to show class and represend your team well....

MANU GINOBALKI
05-22-2006, 10:57 PM
I was really hoping for a rematch. I thought it was a lock. But Dallas shocked me and found a way.

Don't worry about the Spurs though. One or two tweaks,some rest over the summer,and some new found extra motovation and they will be right back in the Finals next year.

I really feel sorry for Nick Van Exel I always was a fan of his and now he will retire without a ring. Of course I wanted him to because I am a Pistons fan but.....You get the point.

Sorry Spurs fan but I have to do this: See ya later MANU

http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/balki.jpg

I think Manu is a great player just think he looks like Balki from Perfect Strangers.

bdubya
05-22-2006, 10:58 PM

Look for the skinny guy, white hair, tan jacket, whackin' Cuban in the head with an oxygen tank for daring to step out onto the floor.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/bpdubya/salute.gif Spurs

mavrific
05-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Well alot of us like spurs and their fans,call it love if u want its more like mutual respect.BTW you wont win the next series :lol :blah :elephant :angel :smokin :drunk :spin

u know what fagg...we might or might not win the next series but atleast we wont have to go through another snorefest between the Pistons and spurs in the finals...

dimsah
05-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Why don't you wrangle in your little brother there, and we'll call it square.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-22-2006, 11:00 PM
u mad fagg???...

I don't think I have ever heard something as gay sounding as Mavrific you must have a lisp too. :lol

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:01 PM
See what bothers me the most is Mavs fans think they belong with us spurs and pistons crew,but what they have to realize is we are in a differant club then they are because we win titles.If you win it this year Mavs then you can go pee-pee in the big boy stall like the rest of us until then STFU with your classless posts of NA NA and HA HA !

Winnipeg_Spur
05-22-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm just going to try to enjoy Pistons-Mavs. Spurs probably had no shot against Detroit this year, as they needed an amazing effort from Duncan to stick with the Mavs, and I don't think Duncan was going for 40 against the Pistons. So the Spurs gave way to the superior Mavericks and they'll get their shot. Should be a pretty good series...

NBA_FAN1
05-22-2006, 11:02 PM

FUCK OFF AGAIN. :lol

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:03 PM
yes mavrific,playing snorefests and winning rings is much better then playing exciting championshipless basketball :rolleyes

rayray2k8
05-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Its called having mutual respect between champions!
not like you know what that mean. :rolleyes

ObiwanGinobili
05-22-2006, 11:05 PM
I was really hoping for a rematch. I thought it was a lock. But Dallas shocked me and found a way.

Don't worry about the Spurs though. One or two tweaks,some rest over the summer,and some new found extra motovation and they will be right back in the Finals next year.

I really feel sorry for Nick Van Exel I always was a fan of his and now he will retire without a ring. Of course I wanted him to because I am a Pistons fan but.....You get the point.

Sorry Spurs fan but I have to do this: See ya later MANU

http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/balki.jpg

I think Manu is a great player just think he looks like Balki from Perfect Strangers.

:lol :lol
I always thought so too.... I used to love that show.

Good Luck Pistons!
Yeah, It;s sad that NVE is retiring w/o a ring. But Maybe he'd have had a better chance if he had stepped up in this post season? Sorry - but hte loss is stil fresh and I'm bitter. All series I was grabbing my chest whenever he stepped on the court. :lol

Off season I'mm lookign forward to how thiongs play with Javtokas and Scola... maybe we can still get JRSmith... and Ian Mahini is comgin to th summer league and trainign camp.. so I can;t wait for those reports.

See you next year Detroit!!

Mavs_man_41
05-22-2006, 11:06 PM
FUCK OFF AGAIN. :lol

ur the only one laughing...........

Pablo Escobar
05-22-2006, 11:08 PM
_uck detroit

ObiwanGinobili
mavrific sure is fond of the word "fagg"...

hm......... wonder why?

http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/cuban.jpg

anthologyct
Hey Spurs fans ............ hang your heads high! You fought admirably!

We'll take care of the Mavs for you .............. go home, lick your wounds, retool, and we'll see you next year!

mavrific
05-22-2006, 11:09 PM
:spin :spin :spin ...Pistons aint shit this year...I dont give a fuck what yall did in the regular season they play in the weak ass east...Lebron by himself took yall bums to 7 games :lol ...

Pablo Escobar
05-22-2006, 11:09 PM
_uck detroit
the playoffs are over in my eyes

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Spurs suck...

Normalcy must return...

NBA_FAN1
05-22-2006, 11:10 PM
ur the only one laughing...........

SO ?? ARE YOU GETTING MAD ? :blah

NBA_FAN1
05-22-2006, 11:11 PM
_uck detroit

PABLO ESCOBAR....

mejor vete a llorar a los rincones, te equipo valio madres esta temporada. :spin

Vinnie_Johnson
05-22-2006, 11:12 PM

hm......... wonder why?

:lol He is just a dumb kid he doesn't know any better. :lmao

mavrific
05-22-2006, 11:14 PM
_uck detroit

Finally a real Spurs fan...

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:18 PM
mavrific I see your the moron who buys into the whole weak eastern conferance thing,so did the 2004 lakers too bad your mavs wont make it that far :spin

Mavs_man_41
05-22-2006, 11:20 PM
SO ?? ARE YOU GETTING MAD ? :blah

no, i dont get mad because some guy miles a way is talking shit on a forum.....that would just be retarded

Pablo Escobar
05-22-2006, 11:20 PM
can you type _uck off in spanish you _uck

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:22 PM

hm......... wonder why?

the reason you should use a condom :elephant

whitelyt
05-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Well that just sucks!!!!! I wasn't expecting tha Spurs to lose. Yes, the Mavs won it fair and square but I'm still in shock. I was expecting the Spurs to advance. I think I speak for alot of the Pistons fans in saying that you have nothing to hang your head about. You guys fought very well defended the title well but fell a bit short.

I just know that the Spurs will bounce back. With Buford and Pop this team is built for championships just like the Pistons. Now hopefully I can see the Suns knockout the Mavs if the Suns advance.

mavrific
05-22-2006, 11:25 PM
mavrific I see your the moron who buys into the whole weak eastern conferance thing,so did the 2004 lakers too bad your mavs wont make it that far :spin

I dont care what you did two years ago your time is up...Like i said yall let one man take you to 7 games :lol ...

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:30 PM
I dont care what you did two years ago your time is up...Like i said yall let one man take you to 7 games :lol ...

thats what they said about MJ too,and when you get your :elephant handed to you by my boys I think youll see that our time is far from over :king

The Genius
05-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna go on a little tirade. Whenever someone generalizes an entire fan base, based some assumption that the average fan will fit his own stereotypes and views, that he/she will be somw witless, homer-headed degenerate with an overall disparity in image. Okay, now for the kicker, these assumptions are *exactly* akin to racism, predjudice, and overall hatred or dispise. The un-willingness, or yet ignorance of some few who profoundly beleive that whatever experience or lack thereof, that one may have on a simple franchise based sport program, that it is right in one's mind to overly cause discord and flames. It's remarks and behaviors like this that ensures me that racism, hate, and disharmony will ever exist in this nation. There will always be underlying factors that prevent such occurances. (I.E.-Mouse)

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-22-2006, 11:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/nikov82/Manu_Delfino.jpg
"Kick their asses for me, bro"

"Wish Flip could hear ya..."

austinfan
05-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Can't wait to see the Pistons administer a worldclass beatdown on the Mavericks to win the Championship back from us. Good luck Pistons! I'll be rooting for you against Miami, and thanks for all your support during this series.

Our guys gave it their best shot, and gutted it out to the very end with honor and style. With a little bit more youth and a little bit more athleticism next season, we'll be ready to make another run.

I'm just gonna miss having the chance to watch my Manu and Timmy, and Tony and Pop do their thing for another month, but at least I won't be needing anymore ulcer medication for a while.

NBA_FAN1
05-22-2006, 11:38 PM
can you type _uck off in spanish you _uck

I can type in english, spanish, french...

but your nickname is Pablo Escobar... i guess you know about him. :lol

te entiendo, estas encabronado ! :blah

The Genius
05-22-2006, 11:40 PM
:spin :spin :spin ...Pistons aint shit this year...I dont give a fuck what yall did in the regular season they play in the weak ass east...Lebron by himself took yall bums to 7 games :lol ...

From a team that took your team 2-0, Phoenix 2-0, Dallas 1-1, Heat 3-1, in the regular season.

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:42 PM
From a team that took your team 2-0, Phoenix 2-0, Dallas 1-1, Heat 3-1, in the regular season.

Dont try to explain facts to him bro,hes a Mavs fan reality is too much for him they are the WC version of pacer fans

The Genius
05-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Dont try to explain facts to him bro,hes a Mavs fan reality is too much for him they are the WC version of pacer fans
But if I don not correct people, it will perpetuate ignorance, something I strongly fight against. One must speak out or forever let stupidy prevail.

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:44 PM
But if I don not correct people, it will perpetuate ignorance, something I strongly fight against. One must speak out or forever let stupidy prevail.

I appreciate your effort but they barely understand the concept of fire :rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
05-22-2006, 11:45 PM

:clap :clap :clap

Vizzini
05-22-2006, 11:46 PM

That maybe right, but in the last two years, only one team has beaten us, and is sure as shit wasn't yours. The biggest win in Piston team history will not come in these playoffs, yours has. Your team has never made it past the conference finals, and now your talking about how it is your time? I want to see how your team deals with being the target, how it deals with being the favorite. You have no evidence to prove to me your team has what it takes to win when everyone expects you to. The playoffs still have a month to go, and I have never seen a team win a title with eight wins.

SA210
05-22-2006, 11:47 PM
I can't wait.

The Genius
05-22-2006, 11:47 PM
I appreciate your effort but they barely understand the concept of fire :rolleyes
FIRE!!! HOLY CRAP!!! FIRE!!!!!!! LET'S BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN!!!!!!

*ahem* I drink milk and crap butter bitches.

Pistonsfan01
05-22-2006, 11:52 PM
FIRE!!! HOLY CRAP!!! FIRE!!!!!!! LET'S BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN!!!!!!

*ahem* I drink milk and crap butter bitches.

:lol we have a team besides the cowboys? TOO MUCH CONFUSION :drunk :spin

mavrific
05-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Damn yall really hurt my feelings...Im outta here...Sleep tight bitches...

SA210
05-22-2006, 11:53 PM
I just want to see the look on Cuban's face when Detroit hands it to them.

The Genius
05-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Don't let the bed bugs bite. Or the body soil to irritate your skin. Or bad air flow and composition to ail your lungs.

SA210
05-23-2006, 12:04 AM
That maybe right, but in the last two years, only one team has beaten us, and is sure as shit wasn't yours. The biggest win in Piston team history will not come in these playoffs, yours has. Your team has never made it past the conference finals, and now your talking about how it is your time? I want to see how your team deals with being the target, how it deals with being the favorite. You have no evidence to prove to me your team has what it takes to win when everyone expects you to. The playoffs still have a month to go, and I have never seen a team win a title with eight wins.
They'll fold in Detroit. Go Pistons.

SA210
05-23-2006, 12:21 AM

Soon to be owned by Detroit.

Mavs<Spurs
05-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Pistons in a walk.

Dirk no problem - Teyshaun, Ben and Rasheed can all guard Dirk effectively anywhere he wants to go.

Pick and roll all you want!!!

Dallas is done against Detroit. They don't have the matchup advantages against Detroit that they had against us.

They won't outrebound Detroit. That's for sure.

To be honest with you, they might need to call this one early (say after it is Detroit up 3-0). Else, it barely goes 4 and most of the games are blowouts.

Detroit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dallas.

Go Pistons!!!

SA210
05-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Pistons in a walk.

Dirk no problem - Teyshaun, Ben and Rasheed can all guard Dirk effectively anywhere he wants to go.

Pick and roll all you want!!!

Dallas is done against Detroit. They don't have the matchup advantages against Detroit that they had against us.

They won't outrebound Detroit. That's for sure.

To be honest with you, they might need to call this one early (say after it is Detroit up 3-0). Else, it barely goes 4 and most of the games are blowouts.

Detroit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dallas.

Go Pistons!!!
Man, I would love a sweep.

texlawman
05-23-2006, 01:31 AM
Right I remember playing Detroit this year. We only won by 37. I hope you do beat Miami b/c I think it would be great for the Mavs if they could knock out the Spurs, Suns, and Pistons this year. Then no one could run their mouth off anymore. I look forward to the finals.

J.T.
05-23-2006, 03:39 AM
You won by 37 early in the season and it was one game. The Spurs blew out the Cavs by a 30 point margin and then lost the second game. One game, especially a regular season game, don't mean shit in the POs. Fucking win something before you talk your shit you retarded Mav Fan. Mavs may have beat the Spurs but we still got 3 more rings than you. Suck it.

Pistonsfan01
05-23-2006, 04:39 AM
Right I remember playing Detroit this year. We only won by 37. I hope you do beat Miami b/c I think it would be great for the Mavs if they could knock out the Spurs, Suns, and Pistons this year. Then no one could run their mouth off anymore. I look forward to the finals.

this is why I call you morons the Pacer fans of the West,you thump your chest about regular season merits and you havent won jack :rolleyes

T-Pain
05-23-2006, 04:55 AM

BANK ON IT!!

Who's with me?
im with you!

im hoping phx will beat dallas and detroit winning it all

jochhejaam
05-23-2006, 06:26 AM
I'd love to see that. But the Pistons have this Eastern Conference opponent in Miami that has to lose 4 of their last 7 games first.
I'm with you on that, no way we look past the Heat, it's going to be a tough series.

I'm not really sure what to expect from us after the way we played in a couple of the Cavs games.

PistonsNation
05-23-2006, 06:39 AM
This friggin' sucks. The Spurs are my second favorite team and I wanted us to be the new Lakers/Celtics. As for the Mavs...I hate the Mavs as much as any Spurs fan. I hope the Suns somehow win the WCF. I don't even want to see Cubans mongoloid ass in our house. I can't stand that goofy mofo and his grubby shirts he wears to the games.

Dunc
05-23-2006, 07:17 AM

I love that you guys keep bringing up the 37 point game. It was in November, second night of a B2B, it was the first loss of the season after starting off 8-0, whatever. I bet that one game is hanging over the Pistons. Worry about the Suns first, Mav fan. We'll do the same about Miami.

J.T.
05-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Yeah Mav fan thinking they got the trophy wrapped up after beating the Spurs is just retarded thinking. I bet the 04 Lakers thought the same thing. And that Finals series ranks #1 on the "YOU GOT OWNED" list. Die Mavs. Detroit Basketball all the way.

I think nearly losing to Lebron James has awakened Detroit back to the team that won 64 wins and had 4 All Stars, and in that series Prince showed what retards the voters were for not sending him to the ASG with the rest of his brothers. I would be very scared of Detroit right now. What doesn't kill them only makes them stronger.

mike detroit
05-23-2006, 07:50 AM

At least Pistons and Spurs fans can generally figure out how to set the team in their user profiles correctly.

ForestBrain
05-23-2006, 11:07 AM
You forgot to add Ben is the classiest center in the league.

ReppinTheD
05-23-2006, 12:06 PM
I can't wait to see what he'll have to say about Detroit - I mean after what he said aboutt he Spurs river walk - I wonder if he'll do the old Detroit is a horrible city speach.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Argggg!!!! Hahahha! Mavs Is Not The Best Team! Ur Just Lucky!! Hahahhaa! But..... Piston Beat The Fuckin Cuban....hahahaha! Go Piston Go!

Texas_Ranger
05-24-2006, 01:38 PM
GO PISTONS GO

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/Ivan21_2006/DetroitPistons_PL.jpg

theMUHMEshow
05-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Spurs fans, thanks for your thoughts...

...anyway we can borrow Pop for the heat series?

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Spurs fans, thanks for your thoughts...

...anyway we can borrow Pop for the heat series?

LOL. Do you really want to?!?

theMUHMEshow
05-24-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL. Do you really want to?!?

Umm...have you seen Flip? He is a disaster!

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 02:38 PM
Umm...have you seen Flip? He is a disaster!

Hmmm, Pop coaching the Pistons... that might just work!

I must say, I'm not surprised the Pistons are choking a little in the Playoffs. But it's way too early to count them out. It's not like they didn't play a lot of Game 7s last year...

That said, Riley is out for blood. Hopefully, the series will pick up, last night was a nightmare to watch (even though it was close).

ponky
05-24-2006, 03:28 PM

About innocent Rip:
1. throws an elbow to the head of michael redd, flagrant and fine
2. Rip and Rasheed ejected from game against the Knicks for acting like asses
3. Rip trash talking with Scott Skiles during the Bulls game, c'mon man, you're better than that - Mark Jackson quote

You don't know who owns the Pistons? Did you even follow their championship run? If so, then you would know that the owner of the Pistons also owns the Tampa Bay Lightning, Stanley cup winners the same year that the Pistons won their trophy....IT WAS ONLY ALL OVER THEN NEWS COMPLETE WITH PICS OF THEIR ELDERLY OWNER WHO WAS SURROUNDED BY HIS FAMILY!!!

root for the pistons, they are down 0-1 right now to a team that is much better than the cavs...personally, i hope the pistons win in the east because my brother is a huge pistons fan and wants to go to the finals with us should we get there, but i think we can take either team

Ishta
05-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Go Pistons!!!!!!

Dunc
05-24-2006, 05:44 PM
About innocent Rip:
1. throws an elbow to the head of michael redd, flagrant and fine
2. Rip and Rasheed ejected from game against the Knicks for acting like asses
3. Rip trash talking with Scott Skiles during the Bulls game, c'mon man, you're better than that - Mark Jackson quote

You don't know who owns the Pistons? Did you even follow their championship run? If so, then you would know that the owner of the Pistons also owns the Tampa Bay Lightning, Stanley cup winners the same year that the Pistons won their trophy....IT WAS ONLY ALL OVER THEN NEWS COMPLETE WITH PICS OF THEIR ELDERLY OWNER WHO WAS SURROUNDED BY HIS FAMILY!!!

root for the pistons, they are down 0-1 right now to a team that is much better than the cavs...personally, i hope the pistons win in the east because my brother is a huge pistons fan and wants to go to the finals with us should we get there, but i think we can take either team

What does Bill Davidson owning the Lightning have anything to do with anything? And Rip's flagrant foul was ridiculous. And yet he got fined more for that, if I recall correctly, than Reggie Evans got for trying to rip Kaman's balls off. So know you can't compare that shit with Jason Terry trying to punch Finley's nuts. Bullshit post.