PDA

View Full Version : Dick Bavetta and Steve Javie should be shot

baseline bum
05-22-2006, 10:30 PM
The officiating in this game just blows away anything that happened in this series. If they would have just let them play like they should have Dallas would have won by 20. I cannopt believe the Spurs didn't take this one after they had it gift-wrapped to them. For Dallas to overcome that screwing they recieved was impressive as hell, and leaves no doubt as to which team was the best. Congrats, Mavs fans.

SAGambler
05-22-2006, 10:36 PM
You might want to tell your guys to quit fouling on every goddamn play if they don't want whistles blown.

And thank the refs for letting Dirk tie the game...

And for not blowing the foul on both Ginobili and Duncan at the closing shot in regulation.

Best team my ass.....You shoot a ungodly first half percentage, and then blow it....

baseline bum
05-22-2006, 10:39 PM
Look at my name and tell me what team I;m a fan of. I complained when we got screwed in games 2,3 and 4, and the officiating was even worse tonight.

Son of Mavs Man
05-22-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh well, you have to play through bad officiating, you guys did it all series, and so did we. Isn't NBA refereeing incredible?

Dick Bavetta for retirement home refereeing!

snowboarder
05-22-2006, 10:41 PM
enough ref blaming

Gummi
05-22-2006, 11:06 PM
God damnit guys. Quit blaming everyone else except the Spurs. The players on the floor lost the game not the refs. When we win a game is that because the refs we're great? Learn how to take a loss with some class and stop blaming everyone else. That's so easy to do.

Every game you're going to have some questionable calls. We simply lost because the Mavs played better then us.

JoeChalupa
05-22-2006, 11:08 PM
The officials did one heck of a job. The Spurs simply didn't get it done.

baseline bum
05-22-2006, 11:12 PM
God damnit guys. Quit blaming everyone else except the Spurs. The players on the floor lost the game not the refs. When we win a game is that because the refs we're great? Learn how to take a loss with some class and stop blaming everyone else. That's so easy to do.

Every game you're going to have some questionable calls. We simply lost because the Mavs played better then us.

Is anyone even reading my comments? We had the game gift-wrapped to us from Bavetta and Javie and couldn't win, so of course I'm blaming our players.

braeden0613
05-22-2006, 11:12 PM
yeah...giving dirk an and one and no call on tim before the end of reg. was awesome!! Bravo!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-22-2006, 11:17 PM
people just can't read Baseline Bum. I am with you. The refs were spoonfeeding us this win, we cut the lead to three so many times, AND THE MAVS DID A CLASSIC CHOKE TWICE!!!!

all these factors in our favor, at home, and we were just not good enough to win. We were supposed to be a veteran team that won with smarts. That is definitely not what we saw when Ginobili fouls dirk when we're up 3 with 20 seconds to go. Also, not calling a play for Duncan to win the game when he's been dominating is a mystery too.

MWILL
05-22-2006, 11:21 PM

Your right about that! The refs did try to put the spurs back in the game. :madrun

whottt
05-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Goddamn someone left the stupid gate open tonight...either that or Mavfans have stolen all the passwords for Spurs posters.

RIF...

Base isn't blaming the refs for the Spurs losing.....

pking
05-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Is anyone even reading my comments? We had the game gift-wrapped to us from Bavetta and Javie and couldn't win, so of course I'm blaming our players.

Yea, people are obviously misunderstanding :lol

You think that though? I've seen a few people over at insidehoops say that but I didn't assume any Spurs fans felt that way.