PDA

View Full Version : BS No CAll

Hassdabballman
05-22-2006, 11:12 PM
That freekin no call on duncan at the end of regulation was such bs. Even charles Barkley said it was a foul. How do u not call it a foul. Man i cant wait till we meet the mavs in the finals so we can woop ur ass. Spurs fans i know ur out but if it makes u feel any better, Mavs wont win it this year. Its a gaurintee.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-22-2006, 11:12 PM
TD got OWNED by Dirk on that play..........deal with it

he got blocked and now he is fishing

braeden0613
05-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Go Pistons!! Sweep!!

Shank
05-22-2006, 11:14 PM
Is this what we can look forward to if the Mavs meet the Pistons? Nonsensical, idiotic ramblings? The first place you went wrong is by hanging your hat on anything Barkley says.

SPARKY
05-22-2006, 11:14 PM
It could've been called but it was the end of regulation. Unless his arm was taken off, I'd prefer to see the no call, in general.

picnroll
05-22-2006, 11:15 PM
He got fouled but refs won't call it in that situation

Tek_XX
Spurs nailed their own coffin, it may have been a foul but who cares it's not like officials makes those calls anyway.

Solid D
TD got OWNED by Dirk on that play..........deal with it

he got blocked and now he is fishing

It wasn't a block, Dirk hit his arm, but Timmy should have caught it cleanly the first time. The Spurs just didn't convert and Manu didn't think on that foul. That's why they didn't close it out.

baseline bum
05-22-2006, 11:18 PM
That wasn't a foul.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
what was the ft differential tonight? it was spurs all the way, so find something else

It was a good no call. A series shouldn't be decided by the refs butttt FT differential is poor barometer to gauge the officiating...

ducks
manu has made more bone head plays at end of the games this year then all years combined so far

Spurologist
Give it up. Game Over.

GoSpurs90899
05-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Dont be stupid, they're not giving free throws with less than a second left on a fumbled rebound in a tie game in a game 7. He wasnt even in the act of shooting. Heck he wasnt even in control of the ball.

The refs were on our side this game, no one to blame but pop.

wildbill2u
05-22-2006, 11:21 PM
That freekin no call on duncan at the end of regulation was such bs. Even charles Barkley said it was a foul. How do u not call it a foul. Man i cant wait till we meet the mavs in the finals so we can woop ur ass. Spurs fans i know ur out but if it makes u feel any better, Mavs wont win it this year. Its a gaurintee.

Would you really want to win on a foul in the last second? (assuming TD made the foul shots).

that's no way for a champion to win. Maybe TD should have gone stronger to the hoop and tried to stuff it--but you can't live on 'what ifs'. It was a great series and the Mavs didn't choke in overtime so they deserved the win. :depressed

Despot
05-22-2006, 11:26 PM
I understand the no call. However, if fouls should not be called in those situations, how come Dirk got the call on the play before?

LakerHater0823
05-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Dont be stupid, they're not giving free throws with less than a second left on a fumbled rebound in a tie game in a game 7. He wasnt even in the act of shooting. Heck he wasnt even in control of the ball.

The refs were on our side this game, no one to blame but pop.

Yeah but the mavs took that call when dirk drove the lane to tie it up with the bullshit and 1 and also in game 4 when dirk was posting up on bowen with 8 sec. left and they called that chicken shit hand check on Bowen to tie it up and send it to overtime. Hey thanks Javie!!! fuckin tool. Oh well on to next year.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-22-2006, 11:28 PM
He got fouled but refs won't call it in that situation

Sincerely Dirk Nowitzki getting 'fouled' by Bruce Bowen at the end of game 4.

GoSpurs90899
05-22-2006, 11:29 PM
Yeah I'm not arguing calls from the previous games. Game 4 was BS. But tonight, refs cant be blamed. Even on the ginobli and 1 at the end, cuz he did get some contact and to be honest ginobli shouldnt be going for that to begin with. Just let him score and run out the clock or something.

LakerHater0823
05-22-2006, 11:30 PM
And another thing..... how come Avery was bitching so much after each game about the officiating!!?!?! I am dissapointed in him and he needs to not bitch so much.

LakerHater0823
05-22-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah I'm not arguing calls from the previous games. Game 4 was BS. But tonight, refs cant be blamed. Even on the ginobli and 1 at the end, cuz he did get some contact and to be honest ginobli shouldnt be going for that to begin with. Just let him score and run out the clock or something.

Honestly I think the call would have been made either way.

jamezyjamez
05-22-2006, 11:34 PM
And another thing..... how come Avery was bitching so much after each game about the officiating!!?!?! I am dissapointed in him and he needs to not bitch so much.

This is a joke, right? TD had his palms up and the goofy face everytime he (a) had a foul called against him and (b) missed a shot without a foul being called. Even Spurs-homer Steve Kerr called him a whiner tonight!