PDA

View Full Version : Thank you.

adrienne
05-23-2006, 12:04 AM
For one of the most exciting, heart wrenching, nerve wracking, entertaining, and talent filled series I have ever seen. That's good basketball.

That's all I have to say.:)

whottt
05-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Congrats Adrienne...You were the one Mav fan I thought of when I realized we had lost. You been waiting for this for a long time and I am glad it's finally happening for you...everyone should know the fun of seeing their team win an NBA championship...

I won't flat out root for the Mavs, but if they win I'll be happy you finally got to see your team win something.

Gl the rest of the way.

T Park
05-23-2006, 12:11 AM
have fun winning the western conference championship.

Sorry that your gonna get swept by the Pistons.

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 12:13 AM

Bitter? because I don't see that happening.

T Park
05-23-2006, 12:15 AM
Not bitter at all.

Thats a fact.

If anyone thinks the Mavericks, will compete with the Pistons, your drinking something strange.

The Spurs losing, just handed the ring to the Pistons. Congrats Detroit.

DubMcDub
05-23-2006, 12:20 AM
Not bitter at all.

Thats a fact.

If anyone thinks the Mavericks, will compete with the Pistons, your drinking something strange.

No doubt you surely predicted that the Cavs would take the Pistons to 7 and that the Mavs would win Game 7 in SA.

Your forecasts into what will happen in these playoffs are surely quite infallible.

Despot
05-23-2006, 12:27 AM
For one of the most exciting, heart wrenching, nerve wracking, entertaining, and talent filled series I have ever seen. That's good basketball.

That's all I have to say.:)

Still on the market??

Just wanted to say that you are one of the mavsfans that I am happy for.....well, I'm not really happy, but I'm sure that you get the point.

jamezyjamez
05-23-2006, 12:29 AM
Still on the market??

Just wanted to say that you are one of the mavsfans that I am happy for.....well, I'm not really happy, but I'm sure that you get the point.

LOL great post. A sublime semi-compliment! Have to agree with the original post. Great series...sad it has to end.

adrienne
05-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Maybe the Mavs will lose to the Suns. Maybe not.

Either way, it has nothing to do with my original post.:)

ObiwanGinobili
05-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Congrats Adrienne! I'm happy for the Mavs just because of you. :spin.

MadDog73
05-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Pistons have to get by Heat.

Mavs have to get by Suns.

I think we all jumped the Gun predicting a Spurs/Pistons Final, let's not throw good money after bad, now.

adrienne - Happy you got your win. You've taken a lot of shit on this board, you deserve it.

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 01:36 PM

No, Flip will probably not play Ben Wallace at all, because he will want to play into AJ's hand just like Pop did and try to match up with Dallas in a run and gun series....yes??

sa_butta
Good hard fought series, best one since we played the Pistons in the Finals.

WayDowntownBang
Not bitter at all.

Thats a fact.

It's wierd agreeing with you. Not that I THINK so, but I'll sure as hell hope so. :fro

Jimcs50
05-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Adrienne, if Cuban was not your owner, I would be happy for you, but alas, I can not. I can not stand that man, and I want him to lose.

I am happy that you are happy though. :)

MadDog73
05-23-2006, 01:38 PM
God, I really hope the Mavs win. If nothing else, to show the Spurs didn't lose to losers.

sa_butta
05-23-2006, 01:38 PM
No, Flip will probably not play Ben Wallace at all, because he will want to play into AJ's hand just like Pop did and try to match up with Dallas in a run and gun series....yes??maybe then it would be 7 game series as well.