PDA

View Full Version : Condolences To The Spurs Family

GOBLUEADAM
05-23-2006, 04:57 AM
I'm shocked. I don't know what to really say in this situation when your team, that you've sweated blood and tears for the Spurs, but yet they go down to elimination. Yea, the Spurs got eliminated, but they're still one of the top two teams in my book, and so are their great fans! But you gotta be proud of them. They went down kicking and screaming, and made it go to overtime! But they went out like champions! It's tough when you get to where you think and feel you should be, and you come up short! We had that feeling all year here in Detroit. But we had to move on and find other things, and wait for next year. So now the West has gimmick basketball representing the conference, instead of real basketball like the Spurs play! There will be no defense played. There will be no great efforts like Duncan and the team gave tonight! It will be run and gun, 130 to 120, chuck up 3 pointers, and NO FUNDAMENTALS at all! It will be the type of ball that gives David Stern excitement in his pants and high but false ratings. This gimmick ball, will be sholved down our throats, and team ball will be pushed to the back of the line! Hopefully, the Pistons can carry the torch for the Spurs and team ball. Or this league is in trouble again with the over hyping of Lebron, Wade, and selling the individual instead of the entire team!

We deserved to see our two teams go at it again, but fate wasn't on our side!
This Piston fan and many like me, were with you, but not even our pulling for you was good enough to get them over the hump! Well if fate goes our way and yours, we'll just have to do this finals thing next season! Thanks for your support and it was truly fun supporting somebody just like our team here! You guys are Class! Good things come to those who wait! Good luck, and remember, no matter what or who makes it to the finals, YOU HAD THE BEST RECORD IN THE WEST, AND YOU WERE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS for 2005! And nobody can take that away! And when you feel bad about the season, just look at your championship t-shirts, pull out the tapes, the dvd's, and if you go to events in the arena, look up at the rafters and remember what the San Antonio Spurs have done for you and brought into your lives!

timvp
05-23-2006, 05:05 AM
Yeah, sucked :td

Please hold our title for a year.

Thaa--aaa--a-a-aaanks.

Carie
05-23-2006, 05:07 AM
:lol

T-Pain
05-23-2006, 05:25 AM
Yeah, sucked :td

Please hold our title for a year.

Thaa--aaa--a-a-aaanks.
yeah definitely. dont let the mavs get a hold of it

Carie
05-23-2006, 05:27 AM
yeah definitely. dont let the mavs get a hold of it
My team to support for the remainder of the playoffs is 'anyone but the Mavs'. Much like it was 'anyone but the Lakers' in 2004. I became a Piston's fan that year :)