PDA

View Full Version : I told you mavs in 7 but you didn't listen

ptp39
05-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Can you hear me now? Please no insults your team played great and had a chance to win in the end again... but not to be. Softy comes up with the play of the series to tie it up then great defense on Tim and well I guess you guys no the rest. I really think it is the back to back theory it is so hard to repeat and that is why only the great teams have been able to do it. I know now comes the insults and the comments about how the spurs are great and they have 3 rings and on and on and so forth but lets face it one ring in a strike shortened year then the other 2 but no back to backs and that is what makes a championship team great is being able to to do it 2 in a row. I suggest live bait over artificial it always seems to get more action.

Slo spurs fan
05-23-2006, 06:06 AM
Fuck off.
Would you be here if mavs lost?

ptp39
05-23-2006, 06:11 AM
I knew it was coming but I posted mavs in 7 well over 2 months ago and I got the same type of inteligent reponse.

SpursWoman
05-23-2006, 06:18 AM
Unless you can certify your claivoyance, your prediction from 2 months ago was just pulled out of your ass.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of "intellegent" response you're expecting from an "I told you so post". Think about it. :spin

ptp39
05-23-2006, 06:20 AM
again with the insults. Either way I guess I was right so it's hard to argue with being right. Don't be such a sore loser I give the spurs credit they are a great team and being from tx I'm always happy when a tx team represents.

SpursWoman
05-23-2006, 06:21 AM
How was that an insult? Paranoid, much? :lol

ptp39
05-23-2006, 06:23 AM
Unless you can certify your claivoyance, your prediction from 2 months ago was just pulled out of your ass.

unless i'm dr phil i haven't pulled anything out of my ass.

SpursWoman
05-23-2006, 06:26 AM
Riiiiight.

So you start an "I told you so" post and are expecting people to kiss your ass...with all of those 20 posts and great respect you've earned around here? Whatever, buddy. :lol

J.T.
05-23-2006, 06:28 AM
Do you want a Spur for predicting the outcome of this series? If you're looking for the Rub It In forum, you can find it here (http://pbskids.org/barney/).

ptp39
05-23-2006, 06:29 AM
jsut do the research it is there i said it you morons laughed and called names and other such stuff so now i'm back to rub it in.

J.T.
05-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Cool, whatever, we don't fucking care. Go fap to your Dirk poster. I could really give a rats ass about it right now. So the Spurs are out, yeah, it sucks, live goes on. I hope the Mavs choke and get steamrolled by Detroit or better yet Phoenix. How's that for a prediction? Idiot.

Must suck being a Mav fan. 0 championships in franchise history. You don't even have a fucking clue what it's like to get knocked out of the POs in a title defense year. If I looked up ignorance in the dictionary, it'd have Cuban's face next to it and your handle as a footnote.

ptp39
05-23-2006, 06:47 AM
oh that really hurt my feelings. I don't know being from dallas I think a i know a thing or 5 about titles. to bad you guys wear your feelings on your sleeves. better luck next year.

croatian_spurs_fan
05-23-2006, 06:47 AM
fuck all this....San Antonio really doesn't have luck...Mavs are lucky..like my ass...

San Antonio is in my heart....
Go Spurs go-...........

intlspurshk
05-23-2006, 07:00 AM
I knew it was coming but I posted mavs in 7 well over 2 months ago and I got the same type of inteligent reponse.
What about a team with no championship?

SPARKY
05-23-2006, 07:05 AM
I told you to take a shower, over two months ago. But you didn't listen.

ShoogarBear
05-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Hmm, lack of class, zero basketball knowledge, overall asshole . . . Mark Cuban started this thread.

exstatic
05-23-2006, 07:51 AM
What are you? Like twelve years old? Go fix your myspace page. I think there is a sexual predator at your door.

ata
05-23-2006, 07:52 AM
So, where is the link, then?

chinaorange
05-23-2006, 08:33 AM
if manu didn't touch noviski at the end of 4th,u'r in ur fucking bed!~~~~~~

SpursChampsIII
05-23-2006, 09:34 AM
oh that really hurt my feelings. I don't know being from dallas I think a i know a thing or 5 about titles. to bad you guys wear your feelings on your sleeves. better luck next year.

I think you need to be 18 to post here, so get back to your playstation, boy. I have a prediction for you...Mavs do not win the championship, so nothing will have changed...3-0 baby doll. Let's see if you show your pimply little face here after Detroit or Miami eliminate you.

ballhog
05-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Can you hear me now? Please no insults your team played great and had a chance to win in the end again... but not to be. Softy comes up with the play of the series to tie it up then great defense on Tim and well I guess you guys no the rest. I really think it is the back to back theory it is so hard to repeat and that is why only the great teams have been able to do it. I know now comes the insults and the comments about how the spurs are great and they have 3 rings and on and on and so forth but lets face it one ring in a strike shortened year then the other 2 but no back to backs and that is what makes a championship team great is being able to to do it 2 in a row. I suggest live bait over artificial it always seems to get more action.

Bet your ass puckered a little when Manu hit that 3 late in the game and when he just missed that layup. It was close, don't bang your chest too much. A bounce here or there and it's a different result. These teams were that close.