PDA

View Full Version : I Don't HATE the Mavs - they are not our Rival:

ObiwanGinobili
05-23-2006, 08:42 AM
I don't "hate" the Mavs, they Mav's are not our Rival.

I hate Mark Cuban. He's the biggest dick of all time. When we play Dallas I could give a shit about the players. Fuck Dirk, Fuck Terry - All I care about is MarK Cubans shitty face when we kick his ass.
And When we lose - like last night? Well - good for the Mavs. But god damn Fucking Mark Cuban.
The only reason I pray for the Mavs to lose is because Mark Cuban cannot be allowed to have an NBA Championship ring.

To illustrate: If Mark Cyban sold the Mavs and bought the Raptors - all of my hatred would transfer to Toronto. Never mind they are perenial losers.... I'd live to see them become so pathetic that they just gve up and not play the season. As forthe Mavs? they could then go on to beat us every year. More power to them. As long as Cuban isn't the owner I could care less.

So who is our TEAM rival? Becasue you obviously can;t have a team vs. owner Rivalry....
THE PISTONS.
The Pistons are our rival. they are JUST like us. A TEAM playing TEAM ball, defensive monsters - and all class.
We root for the Pistons to meet up with us, and then we root against them for the Spurs to win. Smack talk back and forth and when it's all over - handshakes and backslapping all around.
This year it didn't happen. Next year it might.

Next season it will be the same.
We root for DET untill we play them.. and then we aim to kill them. Take those mo-fos down so to speak. :fro Afterwards we go abck to bullshitting with DET fans and looking forward to the next game.

So-
I like the Mavs, I HATE CUBAN, and I love/hate Detroit.
and btw: fuck the Raptors.

MoSpur
05-23-2006, 08:44 AM
I hate the Mavericks. They are a rival. Maybe not our biggest, but certainly a rival. I cannot stand the Mavericks. They beat us and therefore I hope they lose. I wish them the worst.

spur219
05-23-2006, 08:44 AM
I don't hate the Mavs either. I only hate Mark Cuban.

MadDog73
05-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Uh, how many times have the Spurs and Mavs met in the Playoffs? Haven't they always been good series?

Tim called this the best series he ever played, even better than the Pistons last year. I can't remember a series where at the end of regulation, the score was either tied or very close in 6 out of the 7 games.

Mavs will be great rivals, and I have no doubt the Spurs and Mavs will meet again next year (hopefully, with fixed seedings, in the WCF).

CubanMustGo
05-23-2006, 08:46 AM
I think you know where I stand on this :lol

Dunc
05-23-2006, 08:46 AM

I hate Mark Cuban. He's the biggest dick of all time. When we play Dallas I could give a shit about the players. Fuck Dirk, Fuck Terry - All I care about is MarK Cubans shitty face when we kick his ass.
And When we lose - like last night? Well - good for the Mavs. But god damn Fucking Mark Cuban.
The only reason I pray for the Mavs to lose is because Mark Cuban cannot be allowed to have an NBA Championship ring.

To illustrate: If Mark Cyban sold the Mavs and bought the Raptors - all of my hatred would transfer to Toronto. Never mind they are perenial losers.... I'd live to see them become so pathetic that they just gve up and not play the season. As forthe Mavs? they could then go on to beat us every year. More power to them. As long as Cuban isn't the owner I could care less.

So who is our TEAM rival? Becasue you obviously can;t have a team vs. owner Rivalry....
THE PISTONS.
The Pistons are our rival. they are JUST like us. A TEAM playing TEAM ball, defensive monsters - and all class.
We root for the Pistons to meet up with us, and then we root against them for the Spurs to win. Smack talk back and forth and when it's all over - handshakes and backslapping all around.

We root for DET untill we play them.. and then we aim to kill them. Take those mo-fos down so to speak. :fro Afterwards we go abck to bullshitting with DET fans and looking forward to the next game.

So-

Post of the year.

fuck the Raptors

:lmao

Swishy McJackass
05-23-2006, 08:49 AM
I agree that the Mavs are a rival. Dirk is a great player, but I just cannot like him. I have a borderline hatred for Dirk. And Cuban... fuggetaboutit.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-23-2006, 09:57 AM

THE PISTONS.

So-

I love it when Obi talks dirty.

spur219
05-23-2006, 09:58 AM
That pic of Ben Wallace working out is awesome.

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Cuban is on the radio right now...

www.theticket.com

RashoFan
05-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Cuban is on the radio right now...

www.theticket.com
Would you mind giving us a quick overview of what he says...if you need to take some "dipolmatic freedom" ie IF he is putting us down and mudsling...you can skip that part or clean it up....Thanks...

Spurminator
05-23-2006, 11:24 AM
I don't hate the Mavericks, and Cuban only annoys me, but I'd definitely consider them a rival. Frankly, I'm excited about this rivalry in the next few years.

ObiwanGinobili
05-23-2006, 11:26 AM
I don't hate the Mavericks, and Cuban only annoys me, but I'd definitely consider them a rival. Frankly, I'm excited about this rivalry in the next few years.

I might've been excited abouta heating up Spurs/mavs rivalry - but Cuban already ruined it.
I will not give that smug bastard the satisfaction.

Spurminator
05-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Rivalries are great when you have someone to hate on the other team. It makes beating them that much sweeter. See: Lakers, 2003.

Losing hurts more, but in the end, it's worth it.

I think. Maybe, I don't really know.