PDA

View Full Version : Cuban...

LEONARD
05-23-2006, 11:15 AM
is on the radio right now....probably too late to catch some of it...

www.theticket.com (click on the listen online link)

He said the only video he sent to the league was for Duncan using his "swim move" to knock the defenders hands down and cause them to lose their balance. He said he had a conf call with the league a couple days ago and they said they were going to start watching for it, but it was never called during a game...

Great series!! Certainly could've gone either way...I know the Spurs will re-tool their bench and next year will be another great battle!!

Mavs have to re-sign JET though... :fro

DarrinS
05-23-2006, 11:22 AM
is on the radio right now....probably too late to catch some of it...

www.theticket.com (click on the listen online link)

He said the only video he sent to the league was for Duncan using his "swim move" to knock the defenders hands down and cause them to lose their balance. He said he had a conf call with the league a couple days ago and they said they were going to start watching for it, but it was never called during a game...

Great series!! Certainly could've gone either way...I know the Spurs will re-tool their bench and next year will be another great battle!!

Mavs have to re-sign JET though... :fro

It was a great series. Congrats. It was a little anticlimatic, IMO, to have Dirk tie the game at the charity stripe. I would have rather seen him taking a 3 from the corner. ;)

Good luck.