PDA

View Full Version : Mavs > Kings

Mavtek
05-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Just so you know, sorry when that whole thread Kings > Mavs started it really hacked me off!!

Anyway I think we can all agree, Mavs > Kings!!!

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Just so you know, sorry when that whole thread Kings > Mavs started it really hacked me off!!

yup. the kings are the fourth best team in the west though.

MadDog73
05-23-2006, 03:14 PM
yup. the kings are the fourth best team in the west though.

How is that possible?

1. Mavs
2. Spurs
3. Suns
4. Clippers

Right? :rolleyes

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 03:25 PM
How is that possible?

1. Mavs
2. Spurs
3. Suns
4. Clippers

Right? :rolleyes
no were better than the clippers buddy. if we played denver in the first round we would have beaten them to. if the clippers played the spurs in the first round they would be out just like us. plus they havent beaten us in 16 years. and im not being sarcastic thats the truth. if you dont think the kings are better than the clippers your crazy.

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 03:26 PM
How is that possible?

1. Mavs
2. Spurs
3. Suns
4. kings

thats a fact.

baseline bum
05-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Sacramento sucks and will never matter again after the way they unceremoniously shipped their franchise to Philly. Weber made you guys, and you booed the hell out of him his final year. Your fans deserved to lose the 2002 WCF in such gut-wrenching fashion. I can't believe how many of your fans treated Webber like crap while fellating that choker Stojakovic.

MadDog73
05-23-2006, 03:30 PM
no were better than the clippers buddy. if we played denver in the first round we would have beaten them to. if the clippers played the spurs in the first round they would be out just like us. plus they havent beaten us in 16 years. and im not being sarcastic thats the truth. if you dont think the kings are better than the clippers your crazy.

Ahh, I was just getting your goat. Hence the :rolleyes

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Sacramento sucks and will never matter again after the way they unceremoniously shipped their franchise to Philly. Weber made you guys, and you booed the hell out of him his final year. Your fans deserved to lose the 2002 WCF in such gut-wrenching fashion. I can't believe how many of your fans treated Webber like crap while fellating that choker Stojakovic.
shipped thier franchise to philly? he sucks now and cant guard a parked car. hes a jumpshooter and he was bad in the lockeroom despite what some fans on the outside looking in think. trading webber was the best thing that ever happened to us. especially trading pejas pussy ass. sacramento will never matter again? sine febuary 3rd they had the second best record in the entire league right behind your spurs. and they are the fourth best team in the west. webber never practiced, and he acted like he was gods gift to basketball. how is philly doing right now? that franchise is in complete hell right now with thier salary cap situation . webber is making 20 million a year! do you think hes worth that? i hope you dont.

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Ahh, I was just getting your goat. Hence the :rolleyes
do you seriously think the fucking clippers are better than the kings? well it doesnt matter. you will see next year that we are one of the best teams in the west.

dav4463
05-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Once Sacramento got Artest, they had one of the best records in the league and were way better than an 8th seed. That's a fact. I wish we could get Bonzi Wells.

snowboarder
05-23-2006, 10:11 PM
You got to be shitting me..

Clips > Kings

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 10:25 PM
You got to be shitting me..

Clips > Kings
they havent beaten us in years and we swept them this year 4-0. why do you think they are better? because they beat the nuggets in the first round? :lmao
brad miller>kaman
elton brand>>>SAR
Artest>magette
bonzi>mobley
bibby> old cassel
simple as that. the kings will win more games next year then the clippers trust me.

mike detroit
05-23-2006, 11:43 PM
the mavs are better than the kings? oh shit, is it also true that the sky is blue?

Mavtek
05-24-2006, 12:12 AM
the mavs are better than the kings? oh shit, is it also true that the sky is blue?

Originally there was a thread titled Kings > Mavs it really hacked me off so I posted this one once we proved that wasn't true.

RON ARTEST
05-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally there was a thread titled Kings > Mavs it really hacked me off so I posted this one once we proved that wasn't true.
it doesnt matter whos better anyway. if the mavs dont win the title this year then they will be considered the nba version of the colts.

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 10:22 AM
do you seriously think the fucking clippers are better than the kings? well it doesnt matter. you will see next year that we are one of the best teams in the west.

Jeez, do you have a problem with sarcasm? I'll say it really clearly: I think the Kings are better than the Clips.

That said, I would love for these two to play a 7 game series and see how it plays out.

RON ARTEST
05-24-2006, 02:12 PM
That said, I would love for these two to play a 7 game series and see how it plays out.
so would i.

BillsCarnage
05-24-2006, 06:56 PM
it doesnt matter whos better anyway. if the mavs dont win the title this year then they will be considered the nba version of the colts.

Much like the Kings of 01-04, right?

I gotta admit your posts are getting funnier and funnier by the post. If the Kings are soooo fookin good why are the out of the PO's?? Face it you had your window of opportunity and blew it. Back to the drawing board. This is obvious by the dumping of Adelman.

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 07:16 PM

IE:you were to pussy to post it during the series.

Sacramental
05-24-2006, 07:46 PM
well yeah mavs > kings but not by a lot. and probably in a few months when the Kings bring in a good bench and another coach, it'll be Kings = or > mavs. Talkin about the Kings right now is really delicate and probably not accurate being that they are a whole new team from the one that started the season. 2nd best record in league with Artest? Even better next year, so fuck that, Kings > Mavs (after this season) And from position to position of the starting 5, Kings are better.

Drbio
05-24-2006, 07:49 PM
What does that make the kings then?

RON ARTEST
05-24-2006, 07:52 PM
Much like the Kings of 01-04, right?

I gotta admit your posts are getting funnier and funnier by the post. If the Kings are soooo fookin good why are the out of the PO's?? Face it you had your window of opportunity and blew it. Back to the drawing board. This is obvious by the dumping of Adelman.
im talking about how good we will be next year not this year. this team hasnt even had a training camp together. our window of opportunity is opening up again. obvious by the dumping of adelman? it was time to move on for god sake. 8 years is enough. why havent you answered my question? will the suns ever win a title with the way they play?

RON ARTEST
05-24-2006, 07:53 PM
What does that make the kings then?
from 01-04 the kings are the exact same thing as the mavs. i wasnt talking trash about the mavs i was just telling a fact.

Darrin
05-24-2006, 09:47 PM

Why? The postseason is about a process of elimination. The Mavs beat the team that eliminated the Kings with Ron Artest. Until next season, the Mavs are better. No need to go around bragging about it. Act like you've been here before. Oh, wait, you haven't.

I'm just messing around. :smokin' Congrats on getting the monkey off the back. Here's hoping the inferior Suns are knocked off and the Mavs can celebrate finally winning the Conference.