PDA

View Full Version : A Rasho Question

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
05-23-2006, 01:48 PM
So here's an interesting issue: Nazr's status was made clear by Popovich sitting him ever since Game 2 of the Sac. series. Basically, it was made clear he doesn't fit into their future plans.

But, what I can't figure out is this: if you plan to trade Rasho, wouldn't you want teams to think he can help them during the playoffs? This is 2 seasons in a row that he hasn't contributed squat for the Spurs in the postseason. So how do you dump his contract???

Something to think about....

strangeweather
05-23-2006, 01:57 PM
This is 2 seasons in a row that he hasn't contributed squat for the Spurs in the postseason. So how do you dump his contract???

Either you package him with an asset that has trade value, or you suck it up and live with his contract for another couple of years. That's life.

pussyface
05-23-2006, 02:14 PM
At this point, Rasho should consider suicide as an apology for stealing money from our embattled Spurs.

So much for "the best bench in the league"!
I wish I could box Rasho myself...I think my speed could do considerable damage to his slow, lumbering body.

BgT
05-23-2006, 03:42 PM
This is 2 seasons in a row that he hasn't contributed squat for the Spurs in the postseason.
If Pop wouldn't play Tim Duncan ... Tim Duncan would have contributed squat for the team. :lol :lol I thought that was obvious, but I guess some of the posters don't understand that if you play 0.1 second per game, you can't contribute. How hard is to understand that? Huh?

strangeweather
05-23-2006, 05:14 PM
If Pop wouldn't play Tim Duncan ... Tim Duncan would have contributed squat for the team. :lol :lol I thought that was obvious, but I guess some of the posters don't understand that if you play 0.1 second per game, you can't contribute. How hard is to understand that? Huh?

Ah, poor Melvin Sanders. There goes his All-Star career, all because of the caprices of Popovich. :rolleyes

BgT
05-23-2006, 05:25 PM
Ah, poor Melvin Sanders. There goes his All-Star career, all because of the caprices of Popovich. :rolleyes
I think you know what I mean. We don't really know how our centers would do if Pop would play them, do we? So all this bashing of players who didn't play is stupid.