PDA

View Full Version : A common ring Payton, Malone, Finely van axle

unartested
05-23-2006, 02:36 PM
I am not a Finley hater… I actually use to like him… I was very disappointed in him though when he went to the SPURS……………

He left “his team” to get a ring with the Spurs…….cough, :smokin cough

Kinda of reminds me of when Gary and Karl went to the lakers……….LOL

Well I guess it just couldn’t happen to another nicer group of fellas…

CYA all down by the fishin hole…………….:fro

Spurminator
05-23-2006, 02:37 PM
He left

Uh, no.

spur219
05-23-2006, 02:38 PM
The Mavericks didn't want him. They cut him under the Amnesty Rule

Melmart1
05-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Another poster who owned himself. If you are going to say something in public, it's usually a good idea to know what the hell you are talking about.

spurs_666
05-23-2006, 02:40 PM
I am not a Finley hater… I actually use to like him… I was very disappointed in him though when he went to the SPURS……………

He left “his team” to get a ring with the Spurs…….cough, :smokin cough

Kinda of reminds me of when Gary and Karl went to the lakers……….LOL

Well I guess it just couldn’t happen to another nicer group of fellas…

CYA all down by the fishin hole…………….:fro

The Mavs save around $50 million by cutting him, so the Mavs cut him. I'm sure Finley still want to play in Dallas. But he wants to start, that's a problem.

degenerate_gambler
05-23-2006, 02:41 PM
What a clown.

You used to ride the shortbus didnt ya?

unartested
05-23-2006, 02:42 PM
I guess he just had no options but to go to the spurs "to get a ring"....???

Melmart1
05-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I guess he just had no options but to go to the spurs "to get a ring"....???

So now its a crime for him to want to play for a contender? :rolleyes

sa_butta
05-23-2006, 02:44 PM
“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” -ABraham Lincoln

CharlieMac
05-23-2006, 02:50 PM
Finley will get his.

unartested
05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
So now its a crime for him to want to play for a contender? :rolleyes :blah

I guess not now........... lol

unartested
05-23-2006, 02:52 PM
“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” -ABraham Lincoln
:madrun A line I am sure you have heard often.............. Thnx for playing...

MadDog73
05-23-2006, 02:53 PM
And if he went to the Heat, and the Heat won it all, he would be considered a bandwagoner, too.

I guess you just can't win...

unartested
05-23-2006, 02:56 PM
Well I guess you can ask gary payton in a week or so.. lol

baseline bum
05-23-2006, 02:58 PM
People would have said the same crap if he went to Miami, Phoenix, or Detroit. Did you expect him to go to the Hawks or something?

unartested
05-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Please..................

What the Mav'z and spurs have can not be compared to the suns or the heat.... And he knew it when he went there..... And was reminded of it every time he touched the ball in Dallass....................

Melmart1
05-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Dude, do you have anything BASKETBALL to talk about, or are you just here to criticize a player? Because nobody here is going to take your criticism of a player seriously when you can't even spell his name! It's Van Exel, you sorry excuse for a troll.

CharlieMac
05-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Please..................

What the Mav'z and spurs have can not be compared to the suns or the heat.... And he knew it when he went there..... And was reminded of it every time he touched the ball in Dallass....................

I don't even know what you're saying.

unartested
05-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Dude, do you have anything BASKETBALL to talk about, or are you just here to criticize a player? Because nobody here is going to take your criticism of a player seriously when you can't even spell his name! It's Van Exel, you sorry excuse for a troll.

Well dude..... In a year from now when I am still here you can remember that....
I miss spell and don’t capitalize certain names for a reason. Get over it…

I am not here just to criticize one player…. There are four that I mentioned.. :smokin

I guess if I lurked in the archives I could find a few here that said the same about Malone and payton…

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 03:11 PM
i think he should have played with shaq.

pache100
05-23-2006, 03:13 PM
I was very disappointed in him though when he went to the SPURS……………He left “his team” to get a ring with the Spurs…….cough,

Um. Finley did not "leave his team". His team threw him away like a used Kleenex. What did you want him to do, go hide in a hole? Geez, how stupid can you get.

But he wants to start, that's a problem.

He does not want to start any longer. He has said many times during this season that he does NOT want to start, that he believes he is more effective now off the bench.

unartested
05-23-2006, 03:15 PM
I don't even know what you're saying.

:elephant :elephant :elephant

AAAaaahhh ok…

The rivalry the Mav’z have with the Spurs makes going there anathema….. But I guess you didn’t already know that right???

Melmart1
05-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Well dude..... In a year from now when I am still here you can remember that....
I miss spell and don’t capitalize certain names for a reason. Get over it…

I am not here just to criticize one player…. There are four that I mentioned.. :smokin

I guess if I lurked in the archives I could find a few here that said the same about Malone and payton…

1st of all, I am woman, not a dude. Secondly, where were you last round when the Spurs were eliminating your team. Mighty convenient that you choose to sign up and start posting after the Spurs themselves got eliminated.

unartested
05-23-2006, 03:22 PM
1st of all, I am woman, not a dude. Secondly, where were you last round when the Spurs were eliminating your team. Mighty convenient that you choose to sign up and start posting after the Spurs themselves got eliminated.

Yea it was.......lol

BUt not the case...... If you see when I signed on and posted it was before they were out.... :drunk

Two I was invited here by some other fans from my home site http://www.sackings.com/forum/categories.cfm?catid=2 (sackings.com)

Stop by sometime..... I don't care if you are a women or not... I was returning the "dude" as a favor....................... :wakeup

TheSanityAnnex
05-23-2006, 05:13 PM
shacko--------------------

Nice to see ya "dude".

Don't you love seeing someone who was cut from their team, only to be picked up by a supposed "contender", only to be eliminated by the team he was cut from.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the irony.

It worked out lovely. I don't know which scenario I liked better, Finley gettin snubbed, or Malone and Payton gettin snubbed.

unartested
05-23-2006, 05:40 PM
LOL..................... :smokin

Well I liked the Malone gp better................. :spin

Certainly made bigger asses out of themselves then did MF........

Had they cried it would have even been better but I guess they had not been lakers long enough to pick up some of their tendencies...
:lol :lol :lol :lol

TheSanityAnnex
05-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Had they cried it would have even been better but I guess they had not been lakers long enough to pick up some of their tendencies...
:lol :lol :lol :lolI know you have the Kobe tears picture handy.................

unartested
05-23-2006, 06:40 PM
This one??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/flatulence-foul/new%20one/lakers.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
05-23-2006, 06:41 PM
yup.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/flatulence-foul/new%20one/lakers.jpg

texas84
05-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Once and for all people... the Mavs let Finley go. Yes, its true. If we could have saved the $50 million in luxury tax, he'd still be here in Dallas. If we could have resigned him after his release, we would have. But the Mavs couldn't, so they had to do it.

Reason for booing?? He went to our biggest rival, a team we could never seem to get over the hump against. If he had gone to Miami, Detroit, Phoenix... you name it, it wouldn't have been so bad. We gave him love during the season, just like we did Nash last year (and Nash DID leave us). We booed him in the playoffs when it mattered, just like Nash last year. And, you can expect us to boo the heck out of Nash this year too.

What if Duncan's ability had declined to the point where releasing him to save $50 million made sense?? And then he goes and signs with Kobe and Lakers and you meet in the playoffs?? What would you do?