PDA

View Full Version : We Dallas fans hate Cuban also!

fitzgerald
05-23-2006, 04:23 PM
This is just one Mav's fan opinion, but Cuban's antics are embarassing. He does not represent the City of Dallas in any way. He does not represent the players or coaches. He is just the idiot owner that has a lot of money. Someone needs to teach him some class. Please don't hate on the Mavs because of him. We cheer on despite him. So don't think for a second that all Mav fans agree with the fool. What can you do? He is an idiot.

moogs
05-23-2006, 04:26 PM
No he's not. You're the idiot. Seriously, people who hate Cuban have no sense of humor whatsoever. He can be annoying and boastful at times, but he's a smart and savvy man. He's good for the team, and he's good for the NBA as a whole. There's a reason why he owns an NBA team, and you just sit here and whine about him.

degenerate_gambler
05-23-2006, 04:26 PM
That's what most Cowboys fans here tell themselves about Jerrah Jones.

Vashner
05-23-2006, 04:29 PM
That's how the won. Jerry Jones whislted and gave him a bag of "white house number 2" cocaine.. they snorted it and it was like Space coke.. just hammering shots one after another. How do you think Irvin used to fly like a rain deer? A little majic dust man.

Spurs Dynasty
05-23-2006, 04:31 PM
No he's not. You're the idiot. Seriously, people who hate Cuban have no sense of humor whatsoever. He can be annoying and boastful at times, but he's a smart and savvy man. There's a reason why he owns an NBA team, and you just sit here and whine about him.

NO, he is totally right. I am originally from Dallas and love the Mavs team but Cuban is a blight on basketball and an embarassment to the team and the city of Dallas.

I have been a true SPurs fan for years and till this season, supported the mavs as well. This arrogant, self centered, twat of a man makes it hard to root completely for the mavs. If the Mavs take it all, as I hope they do, one half of me will be thrilled for Dallas fans and the team , the other will be disgusted to see that man celebrating a championship.

Pistonsfan01
05-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Thats why alot of people dont like the mavs,see Im a pistons fan and have nothing against Avery or their team I hate them because of Cuban.Mavs fans he is not one of you he is not a fan/owner who is good for you hes a spoiled little weasily greaseball.Beating SA was personal to him like getting back at the bully in high school cause he used to beat you up after class 15 years later.Having Cuban makes you very unliked amoung the rest of the league

Pistonsfan01
05-23-2006, 04:54 PM
No he's not. You're the idiot. Seriously, people who hate Cuban have no sense of humor whatsoever. He can be annoying and boastful at times, but he's a smart and savvy man. He's good for the team, and he's good for the NBA as a whole. There's a reason why he owns an NBA team, and you just sit here and whine about him.

they used to think hitler was smart and saavy too :rolleyes only differance is cuban isnt a murderer but he is still more annoying

td4mvp21
05-23-2006, 06:08 PM
If you are a Dallas fan, and Cuban doesn't embarrass you, then try learning about something called class. If our owner did that, I'd be hella embarrassed. It's rude.

Dumbass
05-23-2006, 06:21 PM
I like Cubans. Most are good smokes.

shwnhart
05-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Love him or hate him but he has created a very nice franchise in Dallas.

moogs
05-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Hate to make a blanket statement here, but all you fans (especially the Dallas ones) who hate Cuban are simply losers. Whining about class? Go ahead and hide behind that obvious insecurity shield if you want. You are afraid to live life boldly and probably spend your life blaming others for your misfortunes. I feel badly for you... truly.

fitzgerald
05-23-2006, 09:55 PM
misfortunes? I don't think so. I live nicely and don't have any problems. Don't know what you are talking about. Cuban is wearing out his welcome. Yes he has a winning team now but that does not give him right to be a jerk. Getting on the court, cursing opposing players, repeatedly harassing refs, talking about opposing cities, and repeatedly challenging NBA commiss. He is enthusiastic about his team and that is great. I just want him to show respect and some class. That is it!

DaSpurs#1
05-23-2006, 10:11 PM
misfortunes? I don't think so. I live nicely and don't have any problems. Don't know what you are talking about. Cuban is wearing out his welcome. Yes he has a winning team now but that does not give him right to be a jerk. Getting on the court, cursing opposing players, repeatedly harassing refs, talking about opposing cities, and repeatedly challenging NBA commiss. He is enthusiastic about his team and that is great. I just want him to show respect and some class. That is it!
took the words right out of my mouth :angel

mike detroit
05-23-2006, 11:37 PM

people that think cuban is funny and entertaining probably also love things like jeff foxworthy and mind of mencia.

JHoLove
05-24-2006, 01:15 AM
Seriously, he did a great job with really promoting the Mavericks around Dallas and he's done great things with the franchise. So, why does he feel the need to be a jack-ass. I know he just talks to hear himself talk, but insulting a city? Seriously, as a Mavs fan I have been very embarrassed this series.

There has to be a line drawn somewhere. He's making Dallas as a city look bad not just the Mavs.

mffl89
05-24-2006, 03:30 AM
i personally think mark cuban is a very funny person...just think about it this way... no cuban = mavs will not be where they are today

dav4463
05-24-2006, 03:33 AM
Cuban is a Maloof brother starter-kit. He needs to stay out of the huddles during games too. Should that even be allowed? He isn't a coach.

mffl89
05-24-2006, 03:36 AM
^^^ he is the owner of the team so i dont see why thats a problem...although i dont think don nelson was too happy of cuban always being in the huddle

dav4463
05-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I just didn't think anyone other than coaches were allowed on the floor during games. That used to be the rule I think. I guess if you have billions of $$$$ , you can get away with anything.

Holmes_Fans
05-24-2006, 08:18 AM
NO, he is totally right. I am originally from Dallas and love the Mavs team but Cuban is a blight on basketball and an embarassment to the team and the city of Dallas.

I have been a true SPurs fan for years and till this season, supported the mavs as well. This arrogant, self centered, twat of a man makes it hard to root completely for the mavs. If the Mavs take it all, as I hope they do, one half of me will be thrilled for Dallas fans and the team , the other will be disgusted to see that man celebrating a championship.
Emberassment to the team? We wouldn't have this great of team without Cuban, he's the reason we are in the WCF.

I just didn't think anyone other than coaches were allowed on the floor during games. That used to be the rule I think. I guess if you have billions of $$$$ , you can get away with anything.
If it was against the rules, David Stern hates his good enough to fine or prevent him from going on the floor.

Most of the stuff he says is on the spot to get the fans pumped up. When he said the stuff about the city there were a hundred fans watching him do a radio show.

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 09:09 AM
Why do you have to like the owner to like a Team? Do you think anybody in Minnesota likes Red McCombs?

Look, hating or liking Cuban should have no bearing on your views of the Mavs. It's not like the people of Dallas chose Cuban to buy the team.

I don't have an opinion one way or another about Holt (although, I sometimes thinks he's a little cheap).

Look at this way about Cuban: he let a rookie coach take over a winning franchise. That's a hell of a risk. He let Finely go to make cap room. Another risk.

So far, his risks have paid off. Say what you like about Cuban, but from where I'm standing, I just wish the Spurs we where the Mavs are now!

CubanMustGo
05-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Say what you like about Cuban, but from where I'm standing, I just wish the Spurs we where the Mavs are now!

Say what you like, but I've never been a believer in "the ends justify the means." If having an owner who's like a three-year old with a new toy is what turns you on, great.

Props to AJ, Dirk, and the Mavs for their play, and Cuban gets props for assembling a good organization ... but a huge :td to Cuban for his totally unnecessary on- and off-court antics.

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Props to AJ, Dirk, and the Mavs for their play, and Cuban gets props for assembling a good organization ... but a huge :td to Cuban for his totally unnecessary on- and off-court antics.

I agree, but I also say you take the good with the bad. I can only hope if the Mavs win a Championship, Cuban will lose that chip on his shoulder... but I wouldn't bet on it!

ata
05-24-2006, 09:32 AM

You are saying that Cuban is reincarnation of Andy Kaufman?

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Yea!!! Evrybody In The Worlds Know That This Idiot Cuban Is An Embarrasing In The City Of Dallas!

DarkReign
05-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Yea!!! Evrybody In The Worlds Know That This Idiot Cuban Is An Embarrasing In The City Of Dallas!

:elephant :blah :elephant :lol :elephant :blah :elephant

prerequisite

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Fitzgerald You Are Awesome! Ihave Nothing To Say...

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Darkreign Here You Are Again?hahaha!

Bartzini
05-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I wish i could root for the Mav's to win a ring, as they are the only team from my state left.

I cannot stand thinking about Mark Cuban's ugly mug being all over magazines and newspapers gloating repeatedly about it.

Therefore i say, go suns!

ponky
05-24-2006, 04:09 PM
So it's alright for fans of both teams to act like idiots and trash talk all they want on forums, whine about the refs, photoshop pics of opposing teams' players, etc etc etc but the owner cannot be a fan, he must be resigned to sit in the lower bowl of the arena and chat on his cell phone or stay seated with his trophy wife while the upper bowls do the real cheering? Gimme a break, if I was an owner, I'd be damn sure to be the biggest fan of the game. Lots of owners are in it from a business standpoint and of course it's another toy for them, they don't give it their all the way true loyal fans do. There are times, like during huddles and team business, when I think Cuban needs to sit his ass down but his blog, his interviews, I'm good with all that.