PDA

View Full Version : Team not playing SPURS ball cost me $$$$$$$

nbascribe
05-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Frikker, frakker, $%^&%ing Spurs!!! :madrun

Okay it's bad enought that I lost a $100 food bet with a talk show host in Green Bay, WI (I've got to send him a box of Central Texas ribs, brisket and sausage) because the Spurs lost. That's really not the kicker.

I also lost a bet with the girlfriend (who is from Dallas). What does she get? Hell she called me up like she won the dayum superbowl saying, 'I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!"

Yep you got it. Xmas you will find me with that dayum ear cap on looking pissy as hell!! I hate Mickey Mouse!!! lol

DaSpurs#1
05-23-2006, 05:32 PM
my vbookie was at one point $0 if that make you feel better...

T Park
05-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Yep you got it. Xmas you will find me with that dayum ear cap on looking pissy as hell!! I hate Mickey Mouse!!! lol

maybe ill see you there.

im vacationing down there that time of year, and will checking out some Magic games as well.

angel_luv
05-23-2006, 06:01 PM
maybe ill see you there.

im vacationing down there that time of year, and will checking out some Magic games as well.

Lucky!

Cheer for Hedo for me! :D

sa_butta
05-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Frikker, frakker, $%^&%ing Spurs!!! :madrun

Okay it's bad enought that I lost a $100 food bet with a talk show host in Green Bay, WI (I've got to send him a box of Central Texas ribs, brisket and sausage) because the Spurs lost. That's really not the kicker.

I also lost a bet with the girlfriend (who is from Dallas). What does she get? Hell she called me up like she won the dayum superbowl saying, 'I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!"

Yep you got it. Xmas you will find me with that dayum ear cap on looking pissy as hell!! I hate Mickey Mouse!!! lolThat would have been a win in my book, I always have fun at Disney World.