PDA

View Full Version : Do not release or even think of trading Horry

nbhagat84
05-23-2006, 07:37 PM
Please Pop, with all your might do not let this man go. I am not saying he amazing right now, but if you let him go, and he resigns with lets say THE MAVS or the SUNS he will kill us in the playoffs and he will demolish all our hopes next year, please just do The fans one more favor and keep him until he retires so we can be safe and sound when he is gone and not worrying of him demolishing us.

Doc Jerome
05-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Horry can still play and will hit a few more shots for the Spurs if given the chance. Everyone should remember, this guy is not young and has logged a lot of postseason grueling games. It does take it's toll, but he can still contribute.

bendmz
05-23-2006, 08:02 PM
"old Soldiers Never Die, They Just Fade Away"

BruceBowenFan
05-23-2006, 08:05 PM
me myself would never think about trading horry what so ever

T-Pain
05-23-2006, 08:07 PM
I agree, keep Horry

v2freak
05-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Please Pop, with all your might do not let this man go. I am not saying he amazing right now, but if you let him go, and he resigns with lets say THE MAVS or the SUNS he will kill us in the playoffs and he will demolish all our hopes next year, please just do The fans one more favor and keep him until he retires so we can be safe and sound when he is gone and not worrying of him demolishing us.

I second this..

RogerIsEatingASandwich
05-23-2006, 08:10 PM
Horry will retire a Spur

Nbadan
05-23-2006, 08:16 PM
What kind of player are you going to get for the 2yr/6.5 million the Spurs still owe Horry and thats if someone will trade?

milkyway21
05-23-2006, 08:34 PM
i cannot sleep last night thinking what if Manu passed the ball Horry who waited and open at the corner instead of taking the ball to the rim?

What If? well, it will be on my mind until the next playoffs. It will haunt me the rest of the 2006-07 season. :D

You know what, he was maybe the only one who thinks the Mavs won because they were lucky. Lucky bec he didn't got the chance to touch the ball & take a three at the end of the 4th?:rolleyes
Would there be a repeat of that crucial 3 he made game 5 against Detroit? Maybe. Maybe not.

okay it's over now. The Mavs won. But, it doesn't necessarily mean they are winners of the 2006 title yet. And that matters most me.

I'm for HORRY, A SPUR NEXT YR He loves being a Spur. He loves being with these guys. I still want him standing next to Duncan, Manu & Tony next season. And Mike Finley too. I want him to try another chance on winning a ring as a Spur.

Sway
05-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Horry will retire a Spur

...hopefully this year.

ploto
05-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Rob ain't going nowhere.