PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Mavs News

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Desagana Diop broke his nose. He will play but he will pull a Rip and wear a mask.

spurs=bling
life happens. :stirpot:

ponky
i heard about that, it was already broken or near breaking or whatever...supposedly he was playing with the risk and i guess it did break...i need to find a link

1Parker1
05-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Who cares? That series was sooooo yesterday. :lol

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Damn. I though Mark Cuban got gang raped by gorillas and therefore forcing him to miss the rest of the playoffs

spurs=bling
05-23-2006, 09:38 PM
Damn. I though Mark Cuban got gang raped by gorillas and therefore forcing him to miss the rest of the playoffs
:lol

x0xbillupsx0x
05-23-2006, 09:39 PM
cuban taking a break from crying?
no such luck his team needs him to much!

E20
05-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Tim Duncan elbowed him in the nose. That's what you get for playing with the 5 - time MVP.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AmVNSuTZbef18sqLMz.6rKq8vLYF?slug=ap-mavericks-diop&prov=ap&type=lgns

ponky
05-23-2006, 10:10 PM
Tim Duncan elbowed him in the nose. That's what you get for playing with the 5 - time MVP.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AmVNSuTZbef18sqLMz.6rKq8vLYF?slug=ap-mavericks-diop&prov=ap&type=lgns

Actually, Diop got two shots, one rebound and one block against Duncan...oh yeah, and a trip to the WCF so I guess he can take the nose problem, he's tough.

Here's the cool part of that article you linked, great article:

Diop was injured when he caught an elbow from Spurs star Tim Duncan late in the fourth quarter. Diop stayed in and played stellar defense against Duncan, forcing him to go 1-for-7 in the overtime of Dallas' 119-111 victory.

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Actually, Diop got two shots, one rebound and one block against Duncan...oh yeah, and a trip to the WCF so I guess he can take the nose problem, he's tough.

Diop was injured when he caught an elbow from Spurs star Tim Duncan late in the fourth quarter. Diop stayed in and played stellar defense against Duncan, forcing him to go 1-for-7 in the overtime of Dallas' 119-111 victory.
diop was a great pickup for dallas.

Holmes_Fans
05-23-2006, 10:18 PM
That's gonna be a pretty big mask.

E20
05-23-2006, 10:20 PM

41 points, 15 rebounds 5 assists 3 blks and a broken nose was a butt-rape. Duncan just ran out of gas at the end missing point blank shots. Can't blame him for being human

ponky
05-23-2006, 10:29 PM
41 points, 15 rebounds 5 assists 3 blks and a broken nose was a butt-rape. Duncan just ran out of gas at the end missing point blank shots. Can't blame him for being human

i don't blame duncan at all, he had a great series despite his shitty bench...i'm focusing on the fact that you are dissing diop , a young 24 yr. old who has lots to learn but is playing well..i'd never stoop so low as to make fun of a spur when they get a physical injury but whatever

ponky
05-23-2006, 10:30 PM
diop was a great pickup for dallas.

i hope we can keep him, his value is going to be worth more than what he signed him

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 10:31 PM
41 points, 15 rebounds 5 assists 3 blks
damn he played awesome! at the end of regulation they should have gave him the ball. pop made a dumb mistake giving it to manu.

RON ARTEST
05-23-2006, 10:32 PM
i hope we can keep him, his value is going to be worth more than what he signed him
when is he a free agent? the cavs were so retarded to let him go. :lol

Spurologist
05-23-2006, 10:38 PM

wrong Ronny. He will let go to allow for the emergence of Anderson Verajao. Cavs came within a game of going to the west finals. There is no Avery Johnson in Cleveland to tell his ass to lost some weight.

leemajors
05-23-2006, 10:38 PM

seeing as he was horribly overweight and unproductive when he played for the cavs, there was no reason to bring him back.

ponky
05-23-2006, 10:45 PM

i'm thinking more of a trade situation because i think diop is signed to a 3 year contract but cuban gets trade happy when the mavs don't do well...it shouldn't be a problem this year however far the mavs get this playoffs run but you never know with cuban

Viva Las Espuelas
05-23-2006, 10:47 PM
That's gonna be a pretty big mask.
i wanna expand on this so bad it hurts........................ :D

E20
05-23-2006, 10:48 PM
I never intended to insult Diop, I was just trying to be witty throwing in a comment relating their basketball. :lol