PDA

View Full Version : Spur Fans, Tell Me More About These Dallas Fans!

GOBLUEADAM
05-24-2006, 01:07 AM
So far my friends, even after the Pistons very tired defeat to the Heat, the Heat fans response has been WEAK! After dealing with the lowest form of human life on a message board, CAVALIER/BUCKEYE FAN, the Heat fans are like a bug hitting the windshield to us! Actually, the Cav fans are dumber, but they are more entertaining! But Miami fans say the same thing over and over like the villians in a Batman comic book or tv show! The Heat fans' dialog goes like, the Heat will, we're gonna do, you're time has come, the Heat are the best in the league, you can't stop Shaq and Wade, and all the rest you probably know! So for future reference, what are the Maverick fans like? From what I've read on here, it appears they are mean, a little twisted, but will run into the corner and suck their thumbs when challenged and beaten! Look at this as a time to vent and stick it to them!

Despot
05-24-2006, 01:09 AM
It seems that they are not so bad after the series is over.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:10 AM
Not me, when we lost game 6 I was on here that night andpretty much the whole next day....I like to think that the mavs won game 7 because of all the shit I talked on here before the game. See you in the finals!!