PDA

View Full Version : Next Year, the Mavs are toast

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 01:44 AM
You can book it right now.

Yes I know this year's playoffs aren't even close to being over, but Spurs are on a mission for revenge.

greensborohill
05-24-2006, 01:45 AM
One year older one year slower. . . book it

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 01:46 AM

one year more annoying pricks

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:47 AM
I go to Texas State....you know...that college 45 minutes north, and I'll be sure to attend every spurs/mavs game next year. You guys are done!

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 01:48 AM
I go to Texas State....you know...that college 45 minutes north, and I'll be sure to attend every spurs/mavs game next year. You guys are done!

What's that, I couldn't hear you, you were to busy being an annoying prick

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 01:49 AM

LOL

Parker will be better
Manu will be better
Duncan will be the same (don't know if it's possible to play better than Timmy did this series)

We will retool to beat you guys. Our team was built for Heat/Pistons, and thus we were fucked with matchups against the mavs, but at the end of the day, the difference was a few bounces.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:50 AM
LOL

Parker will be better
Manu will be better
Duncan will be the same (don't know if it's possible to play better than Timmy did this series)

We will retool to beat you guys. Our team was built for Heat/Pistons, and thus we were fucked with matchups against the mavs, but at the end of the day, the difference was a few bounces.

You need to be built to play like champions, you know..like the mavs. Guess ya'll will never learn!

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 01:51 AM
You need to be built to play like champions, you know..like the mavs. Guess ya'll will never learn!

AHAHAHAH

"built like champions"

champions of what, the western conference semi-finals? I don't think you get a trophy for that

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:52 AM
AHAHAHAH

"built like champions"

champions of what, the western conference semi-finals? I don't think you get a trophy for that

You know what I'm talking about...I think everyone on this board knows what I'm talking about.

Mavtek
05-24-2006, 01:54 AM
Too much smack talk.

I just hope the Mavs add some pieces that we currently don't have.

3rd string PG, one more athletic big

Pistons < Spurs
05-24-2006, 01:55 AM

LMAO!!!!

You win the dumbest post of the day!

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 01:57 AM
LMAO!!!!

You win the dumbest post of the day!

It's only 12:56, they can come up with worse

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:58 AM
Too much smack talk.

I just hope the Mavs add some pieces that we currently don't have.

3rd string PG, one more athletic big

I know I'm talking smack...but these guys deserve to hear it...were you on here anytime after game 5?? I know we need to take this one game at a time, it's called confidence, just like we had coming into game 7. And Diop is the center of the future, trust me!!

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2006, 01:59 AM
lock this shit up

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:00 AM
It's only 12:56, they can come up with worse

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH...my ass. You'll see...I'll send you all invitations to my "Mavericks #1" championship party next month...please come wearing your spurs gear cause we will have a bonfire. Please RSVP!!

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:00 AM
I can't wait for this thread to get bumped up next year

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2006, 02:01 AM
And Diop is the center of the future, trust me!!

OMG I can't believe you just said that, a center that can't shoot, is a center of the past.

Kori Ellis
05-24-2006, 02:02 AM
Funny thread.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:04 AM
OMG I can't believe you just said that, a center that can't shoot, is a center of the past.

Ok OK, he only shut Duncan down at the end and was the biggest player in OT. Maybe if the Spurs had a little depth??? Hmmmmm...if only, see ya next year

ponky
05-24-2006, 02:04 AM
I can't wait for this thread to get bumped up next year

only 364 more days to go. anyway, if we see each other next year, it *most likely* won't be until the wcf so settle down

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:05 AM
only 364 more days to go. anyway, if we see each other next year, it *most likely* won't be until the wcf so settle down

no need to, I'm fired up just thinking about it.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBBBLLEEE

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:06 AM

It will actually be four times in the regular season. It's ok, you're probably still a little excited after that win. We may lose one of those.

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2006, 02:06 AM
Ok OK, he only shut Duncan down at the end and was the biggest player in OT. Maybe if the Spurs had a little depth??? Hmmmmm...if only, see ya next year

So for 5 minutes he "shut down" a player that already had 41 and schooled him for seven games.

That's okay fellow Mavs fans, we're good, we got a guy that just needs to wait for fatigue to set in.

Despot
05-24-2006, 02:08 AM

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6302413907.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Anyone with photoshop skills?
Change name to Dirk, with Dirks face on the man in front, "A killer hides in plain sight, Stalking a team whose fans cannot see"

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:08 AM
So for 5 minutes he "shut down" a player that already had 41 and schooled him for seven games.

That's okay fellow Mavs fans, we're good, we got a guy that just needs to wait for fatigue to set in.

He's young, hell of a shot blocker. And don't get pissedat me because your coach doesn't sub anyone in ever. Duncan had leg cramps toward the end of the game...did you see how short his shots were?? It's over...we won. Diop...Mavs center of the future, get used to it!

Kori Ellis
05-24-2006, 02:09 AM
Spurs fans shouldn't be ragging on Diop. He's a good role player and better than any center the Spurs have.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:10 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6302413907.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

YOur friends the dumbass that said that the spurs were built for the pistons/heat. That iwas obviously the wrong game plan!! Dunbasses!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2006, 02:11 AM
He's young, hell of a shot blocker. And don't get pissedat me because your coach doesn't sub anyone in ever. Duncan had leg cramps toward the end of the game...did you see how short his shots were?? It's over...we won. Diop...Mavs center of the future, get used to it!

Then your team is out a position player on the offensive end

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:12 AM

This sounds like Dip N' Dots, Ice Cream Of The Future, the future is here and I'm still eating regular ice cream.

But seriously though, Diop played well in OT, no question, and our center's suck, no question, but it won't matter next year, when you meet

SMALLBALL 2.0

What you saw this series was the beta version: not approved for release and still full of bugs

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2006, 02:12 AM
Spurs fans shouldn't be ragging on Diop. He's a good role player and better than any center the Spurs have.

I'm not ragging on him, but calling him the "center of the future" is just wrong

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:13 AM
YOur friends the dumbass that said that the spurs were built for the pistons/heat. That iwas obviously the wrong game plan!! Dunbasses!!!!!!

I don't know what they are teaching you at Texas State, but you might want to consider getting a refund.

ponky
05-24-2006, 02:14 AM
This sounds like Dip N' Dots, Ice Cream Of The Future, the future is here and I'm still eating regular ice cream.

But seriously though, Diop played well in OT, no question, and our center's suck, no question, but it won't matter next year, when you meet

SMALLBALL 2.0

What you saw this series was the beta version: not approved for release and still full of bugs

this post was pretty funny...sorry diop, you're still the man...but DIP N' DOTS, hahahahahaha

TonyC
Then your team is out a position player on the offensive end

IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH...THIS JUST IN....THE DALLAS MAVERICKS ARE MORE FOCUSED ON DEFENSE NOW. A GOOD SHOT-BLOCKING CENTER IS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR YEARS. Now back to san antonio news....... Do you pay attention to anything except spurs sport stalk radio??

Trainwreck2100
I don't know what they are teaching you at Texas State, but you might want to consider getting a refund.

There are many fine women at Texas State. Gotta love those party schools. (no offense JB)

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2006, 02:16 AM
IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH...THIS JUST IN....THE DALLAS MAVERICKS ARE MORE FOCUSED ON DEFENSE NOW. A GOOD SHOT-BLOCKING CENTER IS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR YEARS. Now back to san antonio news....... Do you pay attention to anything except spurs sport stalk radio??

IMPORT NEWSFLASH: CENTERS OF THE FUTURE TEND TO PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE FLOOR. And giving up 100+ a game is not defense.

TonyC
I'm not ragging on him, but calling him the "center of the future" is just wrong

center of the mavericks future dude!!!! Focus here!

intlspurshk
Mav has not yet be a champion and will never be in my opinion. Sooner or later, you will taste the ref's power.

Kori Ellis

Why?

Athletic, defensive center that can rebound and block shots. If they can teach him just to be a garbage player on offense and know his limits, then that's perfect for them. They have enough scorers.

I know you guys are dying to bag on the Mavs, but Diop isn't the way.

Spurs centers sucked so bad that they couldn't see the court and you are bagging on their center??

:wtf

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:17 AM
IMPORT NEWSFLASH: CENTERS OF THE FUTURE TEND TO PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE FLOOR. And giving up 100+ a game is not defense.

You should know about that then....hahahahahahaha. I'm so good...just like Dirk Nowitzki!! The shooting will come. Hopefully he can be a little more creative that Duncan.

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2006, 02:18 AM
And Diop is the center of the future, trust me!!
this little nigget started our little tirade and nowhere does it say Mavs.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:19 AM
Mav has not yet be a champion and will never be in my opinion. Sooner or later, you will taste the ref's power.

I had a pretty good dosage in the 3rd quarter monday night. I'd say that was enough. Hopefully never again!

Trainwreck2100
05-24-2006, 02:19 AM
Why?

Athletic, defensive center that can rebound and block shots. If they can teach him just to be a garbage player on offense and know his limits, then that's perfect for them. They have enough scorers.

I know you guys are dying to bag on the Mavs, but Diop isn't the way.

Spurs centers sucked so bad that they couldn't see the court and you are bagging on their center??

:wtf

I'm not saying ours were any better, last a checked, a "neo-center" had to at least function somewhat on offense.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:20 AM
this little nigget started our little tirade and nowhere does it say Mavs.

You ahould know what I'm talking about. You're not a mind reader??

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:22 AM
You should know about that then....hahahahahahaha. I'm so good...just like Dirk Nowitzki!! The shooting will come. Hopefully he can be a little more creative that Duncan.

This post is awesome. TonyC you are da bomb dude.

"more creative that Duncan" - word usage aside, this is pure gold

Mavs should send all their players to "creativity camp" - http://www.ncc.gmu.edu/enrichmentcamps/creativitycamp/creativityoverview.htm

Fuck practice and weight training for Diop, all he needs is a nurturing environment where he can let his creativity shine to revolutionize the low post.

J.T.
05-24-2006, 02:23 AM
Mav Fan, win the trophy before throwing your championship parties. Beating the Spurs does not equal trophy. Ask the 2004 Lakers.

Kori Ellis
05-24-2006, 02:25 AM
I'm not saying ours were any better, last a checked, a "neo-center" had to at least function somewhat on offense.

He functions somewhat. And he's 24. What did he shoot against the Spurs, 65%?

He only needs to average about 5-6ppg to be worth starting if he plays good D, blocks shots and rebounds. I think he can do that in the future.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:27 AM
This post is awesome. TonyC you are da bomb dude.

"more creative that Duncan" - word usage aside, this is pure gold

Mavs should send all their players to "creativity camp" - http://www.ncc.gmu.edu/enrichmentcamps/creativitycamp/creativityoverview.htm

Fuck practice and weight training for Diop, all he needs is a nurturing environment where he can let his creativity shine to revolutionize the low post.

If you want me to explain, I will.......the reason why most of the nation hates you guys, is because...you guessed it, you're boring. I would like to see him be a great shooter from further away. Not just throw up prayers all the time and watch them bounce all over the rim and drop in. We also hate Duncan because you can't even make a phone call to the guy without getting a foul called...I prefer not to win like that!!!

ponky
05-24-2006, 02:28 AM

Where are you getting this 100+ a game stat from and for which time period are you talking about? This is not accurate. Also, look at the centers in the league right now, TRUE centers. Not many really great ones out there so it's not really a stretch to hope that Diop can develop his skills. But please, answer my first question.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:29 AM
Mav Fan, win the trophy before throwing your championship parties. Beating the Spurs does not equal trophy. Ask the 2004 Lakers.

I'll send your invitaion first! Whats the address??

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:31 AM
If you want me to explain, I will.......the reason why most of the nation hates you guys, is because...you guessed it, you're boring. I would like to see him be a great shooter from further away. Not just throw up prayers all the time and watch them bounce all over the rim and drop in. We also hate Duncan because you can't even make a phone call to the guy without getting a foul called...I prefer not to win like that!!!

That "boring" tripe has officially been put to rest this series. Anyone who watched this series and thinks the Spurs are boring is an imbecile.

Dirk got at least as much star treatment as Duncan did throughout the series.

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:33 AM
I'll send your invitaion first! Whats the address??

1737 Mary Jane Rottencrotch,
Temple, TX, 79721

ponky
05-24-2006, 02:37 AM
Trainwreck2100, I hope you answer the question I posted above. Don't wuss out. It's ridiculous to post stats unless you can back them up.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 02:39 AM
1737 Mary Jane Rottencrotch,
Temple, TX, 79721

Very creative!! I actually wrote that on the envelope

timvp
05-24-2006, 02:39 AM
Lame thread. Spurs lost. Championship down the drain :madrun

DuncanInYourFace
05-24-2006, 02:46 AM
Lame thread. Spurs lost. Championship down the drain :madrun

This thread is actually totally awesome.

dunkinduncan
05-24-2006, 03:14 AM
Very creative!! I actually wrote that on the envelope

i am tired of your games. you mavs fans think everything uou do is so aesome. and you know the refs won you that game last night. FACT!!! everybody knows that ifg they played a game 8 the spurs would have won teh series because they had all the momentem coming from the 2nd half.

don't even try to argue with that!!! :madrun

dav4463
05-24-2006, 03:38 AM
You can say what you want, but never EVER say Tim Duncan is not pure greatness. He is unbelievable and he is good at drawing fouls because he stays under control and gets great position. Since Tim joined the league, the Spurs are the winningest franchise in any sport. The little Mavericks have a long way to go before they can achieve that status.

Wes99
05-24-2006, 08:06 AM
man this is a good thread but a game eight pls how many games before the spurs gain momentem? i mean the spurs not one time beat the mavs by 20 points like we did u guys in game 2, tonyc represent that dallas team this is out time is now! the king is dead! if mavs would have got some better shots this would have been a sweep!!
bet u spurs fans didnt think about that!!! GO MAVS!!! SPURS AND FANS CAN CRY A RIVER ABOUT THE REFS AND THE BAD CALLS BUT WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO IS WHO WANTED IT MORE AND IF THE SPURS WANTED IT MORE THEY WOULD NOT HAVE LET THE MAVS WHOOP THAT ASS IN OT!!