PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if the Mavs fans will boo Steve Nash?

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 06:50 AM
Nash - left for more money

Finley - got kicked out, then punched in the nuts.

Something tells me Nash won't get boo'd. :rolleyes

polandprzem
05-24-2006, 06:53 AM
?

Are you talkin bout next season?

--
or you talking about Dallas booing Nashty?

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 06:54 AM
?

Are you talkin bout next season?

--
or you talking about Dallas booing Nashty?

Edited.

Good thing you caught it early. I meant to say the Mavs. :fro

polandprzem
05-24-2006, 07:02 AM
It's an NBA forum material.

But I do not think they will boo him. It's been 2 years now. Besides, why should they? In a 4 or 5 game series they will accualy have not much time to do it

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 07:05 AM
It's an NBA forum material.

But I do not think they will boo him. It's been 2 years now. Besides, why should they? In a 4 or 5 game series they will accualy have not much time to do it

It has to do with Finley, so I posted it here. :king

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 07:13 AM
It sounds like something Mavs fans would do.

Pandaemonaeon
05-24-2006, 07:21 AM
They have to, or else homecourt advantage wouldn't matter.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 07:23 AM
They have to, or else homecourt advantage wouldn't matter.

I think Finley was just the odd man out.

They would even mention that when Finley was still there...how the team was more and more about Nash/Nowitzki and Finley was just sort of there. Plus with the youth movement and what-not, they just defamed Finley and ran him out of town.

Sad, he's a class act. He fits in perfectly here.

polandprzem
It has to do with Finley, so I posted it here. :king

Yeah I know. You could answer me like that:

Fuck off :flipoff you dipshwid polish mofo

Please_dont_ban_me
Yeah I know. You could answer me like that:

Fuck off :flipoff you dipshwid polish mofo

Ok, next time.

WalterBenitez
05-24-2006, 07:54 AM
I hope Nash kick Blondie's ass ... but IMO no defense PHX has no chance against AJ's boys

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 07:56 AM
I hope Nash kick Blondie's ass ... but IMO no defense PHX has no chance against AJ's boys

Bell on Terry

Marion on Nowitzki

I think that will slow the Mavs down enough to let the Suns outscore them.

WalterBenitez
05-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Bell on Terry
Marion on Nowitzki
I think that will slow the Mavs down enough to let the Suns outscore them.

Bell on Terry sounds good, but as much as I "hate" the blondie, as much advantage he has over Marion; Dirk is playing tremendously and that's without refs, imagine in those days when the refs consider him like the new Marilyn Monroe! :rolleyes

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 08:13 AM
Bell on Terry sounds good, but as much as I "hate" the blondie, as much advantage he has over Marion; Dirk is playing tremendously and that's without refs, imagine in those days when the refs consider him like the new Marilyn Monroe! :rolleyes

Marion isn't a physical defender like Bowen though. He doesn't get up in your grill. He's more of a quickness, finesse, athleticism type defender. I doubt he'll get in much foul trouble.

I would NOT be surprised if Bell either shut Terry down or got on his head at the least. If that happens, the Mavs are screwed.

Jimcs50
05-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Mavs fans would boo Jesus Christ, if Cuban told them to.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 08:21 AM

That mudddy beard of his. :rolleyes

velik_m
05-24-2006, 08:22 AM

:lol

Pandaemonaeon
05-24-2006, 09:05 AM
I think Finley was just the odd man out.

Probably but hey, it's not like they were booing him from the start. Dallas cheered him in the regular season then Dirk asked the fans to boo him and they did.

Although I do remember him getting into a scuffle with a Dallas fan while he was still a Maverick.

Shank
05-24-2006, 09:07 AM
We booed Nash in last year's playoffs and he'll get more of the same. We remember that it was Nash that sent us on vacation last year.

pache100
05-24-2006, 09:08 AM

You think dallas is going to play defense against Phoenix? I don't. I don't think Avery will be able to reign them in on this one and Phoenix can outscore the Mavs with one hand tied behind their backs. Stevie Nash can probably outscore the Mavs if they try to play Phoenix' game all by himself.

mabber
05-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Marion isn't a physical defender like Bowen though. He doesn't get up in your grill. He's more of a quickness, finesse, athleticism type defender. I doubt he'll get in much foul trouble.

I would NOT be surprised if Bell either shut Terry down or got on his head at the least. If that happens, the Mavs are screwed.

Marion has given Dirk more problems than any other player in the league (per Dirk and others in Mav organization). Bowen is a close 2nd. I have no clue who Raja is gonna match up against but it will be interesting to see. Raja could definitely slow JET down but he'd never get in his head. Terry is a tough dude. Y'all should know that by now as he dropped 27 on ya in game 7 with all that pressure on him from f..king up and punching Finley.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Marion has given Dirk more problems than any other player in the league (per Dirk and others in Mav organization). Bowen is a close 2nd. I have no clue who Raja is gonna match up against but it will be interesting to see. Raja could definitely slow JET down but he'd never get in his head. Terry is a tough dude. Y'all should know that by now as he dropped 27 on ya in game 7 with all that pressure on him from f..king up and punching Finley.

But who was guarding him...Tony Parker? Lmao. TP couldn't guard my nuts if they were in his face.

That said, I don't think Bell would shut him down...but he could definately slow him down significantly.

strangeweather
05-24-2006, 09:20 AM
Whose job do you suppose it will be to punch Nash in the nuts?

pache100
05-24-2006, 09:21 AM

Well, we know Avery and Jason Terry are really good at it...I'd say one of them...unless they have been holding classes and training other team members.

Pandaemonaeon
05-24-2006, 09:23 AM
Marion has given Dirk more problems than any other player in the league (per Dirk and others in Mav organization).

Yes he did but Dirk still managed to get his 30+ points and we're talking about the OLD Dirk. I'm more worried about us stopping Nash and Avery being tempted to go without a big than their "defenders" really.

mabber
05-24-2006, 09:37 AM

:lol

I think it should be Diop's this series since he's not gonna play much anyway and it will scare the shit out of the other suns seeing a 7 footer with a face shield on (since Duncan broke his nose in OT of game 7) punch their MVP in the nads :lol

loveforthegame
05-24-2006, 10:41 AM
I wonder if the Mavs fans will boo Steve Nash?

Probably not. I haven't seen anything in the Dallas papers where Dirk asked for the crowd to do so like he did with Finley. Of course, Nash is Dirk's best friend so I don't see him asking in the first place.

I'm sooo hoping Phoenix outruns the Mavs.