PDA

View Full Version : We need an enforcer.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 07:21 AM
Are there any available via Free Agency?

Somebody to protect Manu/TP (and even Tim) when guys try to get a little too physical.

leemajors
05-24-2006, 07:42 AM
no we don't.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 07:48 AM
no we don't.

Ok you're right.

Solid D
05-24-2006, 07:49 AM
We need a balla, long-3, enforcer who can back up Tony.

WalterBenitez
05-24-2006, 07:51 AM
we need what?

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 07:53 AM
we need what?

http://www.winkman.com/gayspiderman.gif

WalterBenitez
05-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Spiderman will be in FA?

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 08:21 AM
Spiderman will be in FA?

Limited time offer.

strangeweather
05-24-2006, 08:28 AM
Spiderman will be in FA?

:tu I hear he has serious hops.

1Parker1
05-24-2006, 09:39 AM
Somebody to protect Manu/TP (and even Tim) when guys try to get a little too physical.

I'm available...only $1.3 million per year :eyebrows

ShoogarBear
05-24-2006, 09:44 AM

. . . or $35,616 a night? :angel

(So many ways to go with this one . . . )

Please_dont_ban_me
05-24-2006, 09:51 AM

You'd be more physical then Febreezio.

ShoogarBear
05-24-2006, 09:52 AM
You'd be more physical then Febreezio.

Yeah, but you're trying to get somebody to protect Parker, not attack him.

WalterBenitez
05-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Okey I have better hands than NAZR I am able to catch the ball and hold it for more than 1.5 seconds without droppin'!!!! :elephant

How much could get for such a good skill? :rolleyes

Hey, I am FA ... :oops

Jesus.... I'll have to contac Isaiah :smokin

polandprzem
05-24-2006, 10:25 AM
I would trade Rasho for LeBron.
Thatb kid can be good in the future

Gin N Juice
05-24-2006, 11:23 AM
This guy is raw but he is quick and blocks everything, saw a game USA against EUROS and he was all over the place. Sure would like someone like that here.

Saer Sene
Strengths: An absolutely jaw dropping physical specimen with his combination of size, length, strength, athleticism and mobility ... Very disruptive defensively and rebounds the ball well ... Has a 7'8" wingspan making him a force as a shot blocker ... Already getting playing time at the Senior level for Pepinster and getting decent minutes and stats ... Runs the floor well ... Great hands, has no problems catching the ball or rebounding ... Extremely agile, he can fall down on the court like a cat, not heavily like most big man ... Very coach-able and a hard working kid ...

Weaknesses: Still doesn't have much offensive game to speak of ... Only began playing basketball in 2003 so he's still learning the game ... Must continue working hard to maximize his great potential

Brad Newley
Looks like the Spurs are looking at another aussie. Came across this on draftexpress ..http://www.draftexpress.com/viewprofile.php?p=341#
spurs requested tapes on him. (says in the article on the outlook part)

James White
This guys sounds interesting.
Strengths: Blessed with world class athleticism/leaping ability ... Gets up with the best of them ... Very good quickness, and good first step ... Has experience after staying in college all four years ... An underrated passer, he's got good vision and plays unselfish ... Handles the ball well, at times bringing the ball up for the Bearcats ... A good defender on the perimeter with his long arms and quickness ...

Weaknesses: Still very raw. Jump shot and handle need refinement ... Has not shown the ability to add much strength to his frame ... Cannot handle contact, and rarely gets dunks in traffic ... Needs to get much stronger, improve defensively, gain consistency. Has not broken into the top notch college player that many expected ... Has a tough time with consistency and assertiveness ... Why he hasn't broken into a dominant player is anyone's guess, he has the talent, just hasn't put it together

clubalien
05-24-2006, 11:35 AM
Thatb kid can be good in the future
I would do that BUT
lebron is still on a rookie contract so rasho is worth mroe than lebron
cavs woudl have to either be under the cap or throw soem other player in

BTW pull the fucking trigger on this trade it mgith nto be avialbel every again if pop doesn;t make this trade he should be fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-24-2006, 12:12 PM
This guy is raw but he is quick and blocks everything, saw a game USA against EUROS and he was all over the place. Sure would like someone like that here.

Saer Sene
Strengths: An absolutely jaw dropping physical specimen with his combination of size, length, strength, athleticism and mobility ... Very disruptive defensively and rebounds the ball well ... Has a 7'8" wingspan making him a force as a shot blocker ... Already getting playing time at the Senior level for Pepinster and getting decent minutes and stats ... Runs the floor well ... Great hands, has no problems catching the ball or rebounding ... Extremely agile, he can fall down on the court like a cat, not heavily like most big man ... Very coach-able and a hard working kid ...

Weaknesses: Still doesn't have much offensive game to speak of ... Only began playing basketball in 2003 so he's still learning the game ... Must continue working hard to maximize his great potential

This guy sounds like a pimp, how old is he?

Vashner
05-24-2006, 12:13 PM
Yao Ming

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2006, 12:15 PM
We need a balla, long-3, enforcer who can back up Tony.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

sa_butta
05-24-2006, 12:17 PM
http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheEnforcer/enforcer-poster.jpg

He is older than dirt, but he could still protect the guys pretty well.

Vashner
05-24-2006, 12:21 PM
I like teh high quality photoshop hazx
http://home.satx.rr.com/krograth/images/yao02.jpg

rayray2k8
05-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Are there any available via Free Agency?

Okay.. NOW we can ban you :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-24-2006, 02:00 PM
. . . or $35,616 a night? :angel

(So many ways to go with this one . . . )

Actually that comes to $3,561 per night. . .which I feel would be a steal!

Gin N Juice
05-24-2006, 02:20 PM
This guy sounds like a pimp, how old is he?

ShoogarBear
05-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Actually that comes to $3,561 per night. . .which I feel would be a steal!

I was including tip.

RON ARTEST
05-24-2006, 02:36 PM
an enforcer who plays the three? sound like my screename.

ShoogarBear
05-24-2006, 02:42 PM
If Ron Artest wasn't such a complete nutbag, he'd make the Spurs unbeatable.

MoSpur
05-24-2006, 02:43 PM
http://www.rbcverviers-pepinster.be/saison05-06/photos_joueurs/grand_format/sene.jpg

This guys has the same agent as Ian (Spurs pick from last year). He has a $425,000 buyout.

polandprzem
05-24-2006, 04:10 PM
I would do that BUT
lebron is still on a rookie contract so rasho is worth mroe than lebron
cavs woudl have to either be under the cap or throw soem other player in

BTW pull the fucking trigger on this trade it mgith nto be avialbel every again if pop doesn;t make this trade he should be fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tu

:lol

Sway
05-24-2006, 09:21 PM

I would do it if the Cavs would sweeten the deal with another player. You cant just give away Rasho. :jack

I was including tip.

:lmao

flipcritic
05-24-2006, 09:39 PM
How about Danny Fortson? I know I know he's outta shape and I hate the fucker for last year's thuggery on Timmy. But...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/chris_mannix/05/24/mailbag/1.html

I get the feeling that Timmy's time is running out. Does this sound ridiculous? He's beginning to look like David Robinson during '97-98. Do you think the Spurs need to get another big guy after this season? If so, who do you think will fit well?
-- Ram, India

Might be jumping the gun a little bit there. Duncan's body has endured a phenomenal pounding the last few years. Besides playing in 80 or more games three times in his career, Duncan has played in 118 postseason games and logged big minutes on the 2004 U.S. Olympic team. The man needs a break, one he'll get one this summer, having "declined" to participate in further Olympic competitions. (Duncan's "FIBA sucks" quote is one of the best of all time.)

Does he need help? No question. Robert Horry may seem ageless, but the fact is he is 36 and wasn't really a power forward even when he was playing one. Nazr Mohammed can be effective, but recent history suggests that Spurs coach Greg Popovich is reluctant to play Mohammed at times. Unless you like Drew Gooden or Chris Wilcox, the free-agent pickings are slim, and Argentina's Luis Scola seems more myth than legend to me.

One name to consider: Danny Fortson. The bruiser is still under contract with Seattle but could be had for a song. Red Auerbach once said that "every team needs a player like Danny Fortson." Do you need a better reference?

boutons_
05-24-2006, 09:48 PM
"enforcer" is a bullshit concept.

Name me the enforcer on each of the top teams this season or last.

my2sons
05-24-2006, 09:57 PM
lets ad to the pipe dream, manu tony and next years number one for kg

Please_dont_ban_me
05-25-2006, 11:11 AM
"enforcer" is a bullshit concept.

Name me the enforcer on each of the top teams this season or last.

Heat - Shaq

Detroit - Ben Wallace

Mavs - Nobody. But they didn't win shit.

Spurs - We did win sit. But it doesn't hurt to have an enforcer. Plus, didn't we have Massenburg? He's not much, but better than we have right now.

1Parker1
05-25-2006, 09:36 PM
I was including tip.

:lmao :lmao How very generous of you, Shoogarbear.

And a big :flipoff to the big cheapo EHJ.