PDA

View Full Version : Detroit is a joke

Mavsin6
05-24-2006, 11:31 AM
Let me get this straight: All you gangsta Piston fans on this site
jumping ahead to the Finals, saying they are happy your
don't have to play the Spurs, didn't the Spurs just go down to Dallas?

You guys are going to face a sh**storm when (Actually, it would be more accurate to say "if") you have to play us. Your team is the most overrated sack of excrement in the playoffs. Get past the lowly Heat before you start trash talking...

DarrinS
05-24-2006, 11:33 AM
Nice first post.

That's one more than the number of trophies in Cuban's case.

austinfan
05-24-2006, 11:33 AM
What did I tell you, Pistons fans? Get ready for the Mavs fan plague.

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2006, 11:34 AM
The same could be said for you with the Mavs getting by the Suns shithead.

pache100
05-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Let me get this straight: All you gangsta Piston fans on this site jumping ahead to the Finals, saying they are happy your don't have to play the Spurs, didn't the Spurs just go down to Dallas?

The Pistons are not "gangstas"; neither are the majority of their fans, certainly not most of the ones here.

You guys are going to face a sh**storm when (Actually, it would be more accurate to say "if") you have to play us. Your team is the most overrated sack of excrement in the playoffs. Get past the lowly Heat before you start trash talking...

The Phoenix Suns are not a a "sh**storm", either.

Your post tells me everything I need to know about you, though. Thankfully, I know for a fact that not all dallas fans are like this.

Mavsin6
05-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Sorry you guys lost.

On your home court.

To Mark Cuban's team.

When you had home court advantage.

When your big three played the best they could.

So sorry..

Mavsin6
05-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Calm down, losers.

I was directng my angst towards the Pistons, not you.

pache100
05-24-2006, 11:37 AM
Sorry you guys lost.

On your home court.

To Mark Cuban's team.

So sorry..

So sorry you are a classless asshole. I don't blame dallas nor the Mavs for that. Is it a product of your birth and upbringing, or did you develop this as an adult (I have my doubts as to whether you are an adult).

Calm down, losers.

You are in our house; we reserve the right to blast your crap back at you.

DarrinS
05-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Sorry you guys lost.

On your home court.

To Mark Cuban's team.

So sorry..

We're not bitter. Bitterness comes from being knocked out of the playoffs, year after year, by the same team. We've lost to FAR better teams than the 06 Mavs. Your team almost dropped a 3-1 lead series lead and a 20-point game 7 lead. Don't get too cocky, Jr.

clambake
05-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Hey mavsin6. Does your mom know your on the computer? Shouldn't you be in school right now?

pache100
05-24-2006, 11:40 AM
We've lost to FAR better teams than the 06 Mavs.

I'd like to point out that we have BEATEN FAR better teams than the 06 Mavs, also.

Slomo
05-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Calm down, losers.

I was directng my angst towards the Pistons, not you.On a Spurs forum?

Stay in school, reading comprehension is a great skill.

Mavsin6
05-24-2006, 11:42 AM
Talk about the past all you want, you are home right now.

How does it feel?

DarrinS
05-24-2006, 11:43 AM
I'd like to point out that we have BEATEN FAR better teams than the 06 Mavs, also.

True.

Mavsin6
Hey mavsin6. Does your mom know your on the computer? Shouldn't you be in school right now?

Funny, looking at all your posts, does YOUR mom (meaning your wife) know you are on the computer? She would be embarrassed.

mavsfan1000
:lmao

clambake
05-24-2006, 11:44 AM
Mavsin6! "sniff, sniff" You stink.

Mavsin6
05-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Wow. That was mature.

sa_butta
05-24-2006, 11:54 AM
Your team is the most overrated sack of excrement in the playoffs. How can you call them overrated when they have been to the Finals the past two years (and won 1 championship) and hold the best record in the league this year? I think the Mavs are overrated, you think because just because you got past the Spurs you have it in the bag? Well you dont, you have to get past Phoenix then whoever comes out of the East.

jabol130
05-24-2006, 11:57 AM
Looks like mavs fans are the only posters who go back to the message board of a team gone playoff fishing. Did you notice no Pistons fan has responded to your message. What are you still doing here posting on a Spurs site - trying to rub in the refs handing you the series victory?

JamStone
05-24-2006, 12:06 PM
It's cool.

Nothing wrong with a little smack talk.

A lot of little kids get hard-ons and flex on-line when their team is playing well.

Easy to talk right now.

Not so easy to take a Mavs fan seriously when their team hasn't even sniffed an NBA finals, much less win it all.

CubanMustGo
05-24-2006, 12:09 PM
:wrongf:

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Mavs Fans have the right to talk smack. In fact, we've been talking smack to the Mavs for years now...

I'll tell you honestly, a week ago if you told me the Mavs would beat the Pistons in the Finals, I would laugh in your face.

But now it looks like a distinct possibility. Now, I'm not saying the Pistons are going to get swept or anything. But first, they have to get by the Heat, which is going to 7.

Then they'll face a Mavs team who should have no trouble beating the Suns in 5 or 6.

The Mavs have proven they can take on a Championship team and win on their homecourt. So that's no protection, Detroit.

Mavs are primed to take it all this year, and I will not be at all surprised if they do.

Oh, yeah, and AJ > Flip, and Dirk > Rasheed.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Suck Mavs!!!!! Go Piston Go!

sa_butta
05-24-2006, 12:18 PM
Suck Mavs!!!!! Go Piston Go!http://uplink.space.com/attachments/325181-spaceballs_large_15.jpg
SUCK, SUCK, SUCK...

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 12:19 PM
I Will Support The Piston.......i Will Suck Mavs All My Life!!!!

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2006, 12:20 PM
I don't really understand why, but Detroit is just not scoring as easily as they did the last few years. That IS a major weakness playing a team like Dallas.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Nope... Mavs Is Just A Fucky Assholes! Go Suns Go!

Hook Dem
05-24-2006, 12:27 PM
Calm down, losers.

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/608/file017198pz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

gingko
05-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Sorry you guys lost.

On your home court.

To Mark Cuban's team.

So sorry..

:stfu

:trolls:

Nbadan
05-24-2006, 12:35 PM
The Pistons play down to the level of their opponents, but they are tough to put away when their backs are against the wall.

WayDowntownBang
05-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Here's my problem with guys like this.

Most Mavs fans are pretty cool. Most Spurs fans are pretty cool. Most Piston fans are pretty cool. You get the idea.

But then you get an assburger like this who probably thought he had a pubic hair until he pissed out of it, and then the entire fanbase gets labeled.

Josh810
05-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Douche Forum.

Sasha
05-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Calm down, losers.

Why are you still here? Don't you have somewhere else you can play?

Despot
05-24-2006, 12:40 PM

Go home!!! Are you too good for your home!!!!

Pistons < Spurs
05-24-2006, 12:50 PM

First of all this belongs in the NBA section not the Spurs forum.

Secondly, where are all these Piston fans that didn't want to play the Spurs? If you knew anything, you'd realize that we all in fact did want to play the Spurs. We wanted to play an orginization of substance and class. We wanted to play a Champion. Not a pretend wannabe Champion like the Mavs with a seemingly immature fan base.

Also, none of us are looking past Miami. We know it will be a grueling series. We know it will go at least 6. We're confident but not ignorant.

And exactly how am I a "Gangsta" Piston fan? :rolleyes

And if you need me to drop a little reality on you, I'd tell you that IMO the Mavs are the weakest team still remaining.

Miami is always tough because of the dominance of Shaq, and dynamic play of Wade.

Phoenix is a team that suckers you into running with them. They can drop 120 on anyone. They scare me the most because I'm afraid we'd tryo to play their game, and try to outscore them.

Dallas does not matchup well against Detroit. We have the athletes and bodies to defend Dirk, Terry, Harris, Howard and Stack.

And no offense to the Spurs....but they did not show you true defense. Pop went small ball, which effectively took away from the defensive presence they normally offer.

If both of our teams are lucky enough to reach the Finals, you will see what pressure is. Don't expect Terry to be open for all of his 3's. Don't expect Howard and Harris to drive to the lane against Ben and Sheed. You will understand what defense is, and slowly realize that as improved as the Mavs be on the defensive side, they are no where near the level needed to be a Champion.

If you want to bring real smack, bring it. But these immature ignorant posts you've made tell me you know very little. Your chilish rants bore me.

JamStone
05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Go home!!! Are you too good for your home!!!!

LMAO!!

Thanks for the Happy Gilmore re-set. That made me chuckle.

rayray2k8
05-24-2006, 01:26 PM

^
http://osiris.978.org/~brianr/photos/pix13/qv_035.jpg
im 12 and a half yrs old you asshlos!!

:lmao

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:29 PM
It's cool.

Nothing wrong with a little smack talk.

A lot of little kids get hard-ons and flex on-line when their team is playing well.

Easy to talk right now.

Not so easy to take a Mavs fan seriously when their team hasn't even sniffed an NBA finals, much less win it all.

You'll be going fishing too if Shaq and D Wade have anything to say about it. You spurs/pistons fans are a joke to the mavs fans......you both can go jump in the riverwalk!!

island_dude
05-24-2006, 01:36 PM
I Will Support The Piston.......i Will Suck Mavs All My Life!!!!
Maybe you want to rephrase that. :lol

JamStone
05-24-2006, 01:46 PM
You'll be going fishing too if Shaq and D Wade have anything to say about it. You spurs/pistons fans are a joke to the mavs fans......you both can go jump in the riverwalk!!

Win past the second round before you talk the silly little smack.

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Dallas does not matchup well against Detroit. We have the athletes and bodies to defend Dirk, Terry, Harris, Howard and Stack.

And no offense to the Spurs....but they did not show you true defense. Pop went small ball, which effectively took away from the defensive presence they normally offer.

I think you underestimate the Mavs. It's easy to say "just play Defense against them", but much harder in practice.

Oh, well, we'll find out soon enough I guess...

At this point, this is how I rank the remaining teams:

1. Mavs (biased of course, since they just beat the best team in the NBA)
2. Pistons
3. Heat
4. Suns

I can't believe you're scared of the Suns. Spurs beat them in 5 last year, the Pistons or Heat should do the same.

theMUHMEshow
05-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Suns are a joke and the Pistons are playing like they dont care

ponky
05-24-2006, 03:42 PM
Looks like mavs fans are the only posters who go back to the message board of a team gone playoff fishing. Did you notice no Pistons fan has responded to your message. What are you still doing here posting on a Spurs site - trying to rub in the refs handing you the series victory?

To be fair, you could ask the same of Pistons fans. I checked pistonstalk but it's boring and filled with a bunch of scaredy cats who worry after each loss and jump ship. The tougher Pistons fans are here on this board so I guess some fans gravitate to that. Actually, there are a lot of Spurs fans that like fans from other teams to stick around as long as they're not insulting like this guy.

Burn531
05-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Pistons < Spurs just owned the jackass who started this thread.

ponky
05-24-2006, 03:57 PM
Pistons < Spurs just owned the jackass who started this thread.

It might have been and pwning if he didn't start off the thread with "this belongs in the nba forum not the spurs forum" or whatever. This may be true but I just read 4 of the first ten threads, none related to the Spurs, all started by Spurs fans. There were another 2 started by Pistons fans, still not related to Spurs talk in any way. Anyway, just ignore the jackass, not all Mavs fans are like that.

Baller187
05-24-2006, 05:56 PM
I hate to tell you Pistons fans but the Mavs are just a better team this year. IF, IF Detroit can get by Miami, which as complacent as Detroit looks at this point might just be a miracle, they won't be "sweeping the Mavs under a rug". This is a much better team than you Detroit fans give them credit for. Lets try to be a little objective here and take off the "Detroit Fans Blinders" and realize that your team just isn't playing like champions. I mean you guys almost lost to a one man team, for crying out loud. What makes you think you can beat even Miami, at this point?

The Genius
05-24-2006, 07:37 PM
You know, what scares me is that you take basketball so seriously that you feel like your entitled to something when the Mavs win. Something about assuming so much about another team defines what your stance is. I would also assume you have little to cheer in your own life.

The Genius
05-24-2006, 07:45 PM
I hate to tell you Pistons fans but the Mavs are just a better team this year. IF, IF Detroit can get by Miami, which as complacent as Detroit looks at this point might just be a miracle, they won't be "sweeping the Mavs under a rug". This is a much better team than you Detroit fans give them credit for. Lets try to be a little objective here and take off the "Detroit Fans Blinders" and realize that your team just isn't playing like champions. I mean you guys almost lost to a one man team, for crying out loud. What makes you think you can beat even Miami, at this point?

Our Pistons will only play when they dug themselves a hole the size of Oprah's vagina. They feel like they need to be some sort of heroic team that plays the right way and beats Goalith. They want to have people say, "They play best when their backs are to the wall." It's frustrating and presumptous for them to put our fanbase through, and it pisses me off when Flip makes no adjustments like the rookie coach he appears to me. I too predict a 7 game series, we go down 3-2, Rasheed does his usaully quote, Chauncy goes, "Ah nah man, if it ain't rough it ain't right." after getting trounced at home, goes to their court, wins defensively, and comes home with wanting a chip on their shoulders. I love this team.

Hook Dem
05-24-2006, 07:48 PM
You know, what scares me is that you take basketball so seriousl that you feel like your entitled to something when the Mavs win. Something about assuming so much about another team defines what your stance is. I would also assume you have little to cheer in your own life.
Mavs fans should be humble at this point because they didn't defeat the real Spurs. By that I mean that small ball is not our style and doesn't give us a chance to play defense. Before getting all cocky, they should realize what Detroit presents to them. Perhaps it would be better to eat a little humble pie at this point before it gets shoved down their throats. Just my opinion!

The Genius
05-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Mavs fans should be humble at this point because they didn't defeat the real Spurs. By that I mean that small ball is not our style and doesn't give us a chance to play defense. Before getting all cocky, they should realize what Detroit presents to them. Perhaps it would be better to eat a little humble pie at this point before it gets shoved down their throats. Just my opinion!
Umm, you just rephrased what I said. Which makes me ANGRY! CRUSH! DESTROY! ME HULK, ME BREAK SOMETHING! :madrun

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Here's my problem with guys like this.

Most Mavs fans are jerks. Most Spurs fans are pretty cool. Most Piston fans are pretty cool. You get the idea.

But then you get an assburger like this who probably thought he had a pubic hair until he pissed out of it, and then the entire fanbase gets labeled.

fixed it for you

jmard5
05-24-2006, 09:08 PM

http://www.wellroundedkids.com/store/discipline/discipline.jpg

Hush now child. Go back drawing stick people.

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Hush now child. Go back drawing stick people.

Agreed. All this talk is really getting old. Especially from Mavs fans to Pistons fans?? WTF?? Pointless.

Pistons < Spurs
05-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Agreed. All this talk is really getting old. Especially from Mavs fans to Pistons fans?? WTF?? Pointless.

I know. Whats up with that? Did the Pistons suddenly become long time rivals of the Mavs? lol

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:21 PM
I know. Whats up with that? Did the Pistons suddenly become long time rivals of the Mavs? lol

Oh yeah. Don't you remember the time they played in the Finals in.... oh shit, what year was that..... oh yeah, the Mavs have never been in the Finals. So shut the fuck up Mav fan.

Darrin
05-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Oh yeah. Don't you remember the time they played in the Finals in.... oh shit, what year was that..... oh yeah, the Mavs have never been in the Finals. So shut the fuck up Mav fan.

They're still pissed about drafted Uwe Blab (I didn't make that up) over Joe Dumars and trading Mark Aguirre.

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:27 PM
They're still pissed about drafted Uwe Blab (I didn't make that up) over Joe Dumars and trading Mark Aguirre.

So I guess Detroit has fucked them over a few times, lol. Maybe they're bitter about that?

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 09:28 PM

All they do is talk, btw, am I invisible?

Darrin
05-24-2006, 09:34 PM
So I guess Detroit has fucked them over a few times, lol. Maybe they're bitter about that?

It's the best I can come up with. It's not like the Mavericks and Pistons have a long-standing feud. The most that's ever happened in the Dumars' era is ripping off Dana Barros for Loy Vaught, and who would be pissed about that still? Maybe Stackhouse has been bad-mouthing the Pistons? I don't know. Did we say too many nice things about the 3-time Champions who put our team away last season?

I am taking figurative stabs in the dark.

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:36 PM
It's the best I can come up with. It's not like the Mavericks and Pistons have a long-standing feud. The most that's ever happened in the Dumars' era is ripping off Dana Barros for Loy Vaught, and who would be pissed about that still? Maybe Stackhouse has been bad-mouthing the Pistons? I don't know. Did we say too many nice things about the 3-time Champions who put our team away last season?

I am taking figurative stabs in the dark.

I think the Mavs fear us....

Darrin
05-24-2006, 09:39 PM
I think the Mavs fear us....

Ah! Yes. Hunter-Hunted roles. I keep forgetting about that. I'm not used to the Pistons being everyone's favorites. I'm not sure the team is even used to that. They seem flat somehow.

Darrin
05-24-2006, 09:40 PM

Um...I can see the post on my computer screen if that is what you are asking.

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:46 PM

Yeah, I don't get this. I think you'll have to explain this one.

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Ah! Yes. Hunter-Hunted roles. I keep forgetting about that. I'm not used to the Pistons being everyone's favorites. I'm not sure the team is even used to that. They seem flat somehow.

I think they're trying to make it clear that they'd rather remain the hunter. I swear they do shit like this just to get people to pick against them.

Pistons < Spurs
05-24-2006, 09:51 PM
lol Dunc and Darrin....one of you need to add an avatar....i just glance over to your screen names, see the "D" in each, and keep thinking that it's the same person replying to himslef..... :lmao

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:51 PM
lol Dunc and Darrin....one of you need to add an avatar....i just glance over to your screen names, see the "D" in each, and keep thinking that it's the same person replying to himslef..... :lmao

Lol, it's Mouse! :lmao

Darrin
05-24-2006, 09:54 PM
I think they're trying to make it clear that they'd rather remain the hunter. I swear they do shit like this just to get people to pick against them.

Yeah, just to shake all the Mariotti's off the bandwagon and rope-a-dope the opponents. Did you hear Jay Mariotti on Around the Horn this evening? "Some people are afraid to do a "FLIP"-flop. No, Detroit's not going to win this series! Wade and Shaq were in fould trouble and the Pistons allowed the Heat to shoot 56%! I thought Hamilton and Billups would shoot better, but they didn't. They look old..." blah, blah, blah.

It was one game! The Pistons got off to a horrible start and never recovered. There's a small things called "adjustments." Only Michael Smith stayed with the Pistons to win after yesterday's loss. I think the Pistons should run the tape before game 2, and then go win one 'against the Mariotti-er.'

Dunc
05-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah, just to shake all the Mariotti's off the bandwagon and rope-a-dope the opponents. Did you hear Jay Mariotti on Around the Horn this evening? "Some people are afraid to do a "FLIP"-flop. No, Detroit's not going to win this series! Wade and Shaq were in fould trouble and the Pistons allowed the Heat to shoot 56%! I thought Hamilton and Billups would shoot better, but they didn't. They look old..." blah, blah, blah.

It was one game! The Pistons got off to a horrible start and never recovered. There's a small things called "adjustments." Only Michael Smith stayed with the Pistons to win after yesterday's loss. I think the Pistons should run the tape before game 2, and then go win one 'against the Mariotti-er.'

Exactly. They have some sort of fetish for being ignored and overlooked. They were counted out against the Cavs, last year against the Heat, and after one game they're already being counted out here. They love that shit. They'll make adjustments, or even shoot above 38% tomorrow. Or even shoot 38% again, but hold the Heat to something like 25 points in the 1st Q. Those things happen last night, and the Pistons won while still playing like shit. Too early for anybody to count out the Pistons.

G-Money
05-24-2006, 11:34 PM

If Det is overrated then whats that say about your team? Whens the last time your team ever made it to the finals? Whens the last time they won the NBA championship?

By this post you made it proves your scared.