PDA

View Full Version : I Still Luv The Spurs

MAVS#1
05-24-2006, 12:39 PM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/392/spurs4sr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wes99
05-24-2006, 12:40 PM
thats right bay-bee who's yo DADDY!!!!!!!!!!
GO MAVS

MAVS#1
05-24-2006, 12:41 PM
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8060/brokespurs1549yb.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

joe_12
Nice One Go Mavs

MadDog73
that's just wrong...

joe_12
05-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Its All About The Mavs

FromWayDowntown
Good to see that a few Mavs fans are handling their new-found prosperity with such class.

Hillcrest
ha ha ha

Good luck, Dallas ball sucker-punchers...I hope y'all didn't blow your load.

Despot
Enjoy it while it lasts.

WayDowntownBang
05-24-2006, 12:43 PM
I've got to admit, I laughed a little bit at the first picture. Of course, the malice of the posts following is just lame, but the pic was funny.

sa_butta
05-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Why must you flood our forum with nonesense. It was ok the night of and even the day after. But seriously move on, you still have the Suns ahead of you, why dont you go on one of their boards and talk trash?

Nbadan
05-24-2006, 12:44 PM
The Spurs are the Mav's bitch.

FromWayDowntown
05-24-2006, 12:45 PM
What strikes me about this is that they must care an awful lot about the Spurs to be still showing up here to post this kind of stuff.

Despot
05-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Go ahead and let the Mavs organization and their fans believe that the Spurs are their bitch.

Wes99
05-24-2006, 12:47 PM
That Was A Spurs Fan That Put Spurs Are Mavs Bithces!!
Well At Least They Are Being Honest

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2006, 12:47 PM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/392/spurs4sr.jpg

Nice photoshop...I'm really impressed with the computer programs in the Dallas public school system. And this Mavstalk poster really went to a lot of effort too...look...he brought all his dolls down to his parents living room to make the self portrait as the base photo...

Nbadan
05-24-2006, 12:48 PM
It's been a long time coming. Cuban has been spending like a drunken Republican trying to find the right combination to beat the Spurs for years. It took Avery and Prunte, but the Mav's finally made it over the hump.

dknights411
05-24-2006, 12:49 PM
I'm still not impresed with the Mavs. And I'm certanly not impressed with Mavs fans. It was a good series, yeah, but it was WAY too close for y'all to gloat about it. Just be happy you even SURVIVED and move on.

Despot
05-24-2006, 12:50 PM
I hear that the Spurs are pretty lost as to what to do with all this extra time. Maybe some of the Mavs fans can give us some pointers, they have alot more experience with lengthy off seasons.

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2006, 12:51 PM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/392/spurs4sr.jpg

Nice photoshop...I'm really impressed with the computer programs in the Dallas public school system. And this Mavstalk poster really went to a lot of effort too...look...he brought all his dolls down to his parents living room to make the self portrait as the base photo...

Oh wait...he probably already had the original photo on his myspace site...

Nbadan
05-24-2006, 12:52 PM
It's not like the Mav's played any real defense, but the Spurs were doomed in a long-series when POP decided to go with small-ball.

Wes99
We Are Very Happy But Spurs Should Be Happy This Wasnt A Sweep!!
But Stll Dont Matter How Many Games It Took The Mavs Still Won!

newbiefan
I hear that the Spurs are pretty lost as to what to do with all this extra time. Maybe some of the Mavs fans can give us some pointers, they have alot more experience with lengthy off seasons.

:lol

MAVS#1
05-24-2006, 12:53 PM
HERE IS ALITTLE ACTION FROM THE OT!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3200/mavs1908um.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Wes99
05-24-2006, 12:55 PM

WELL THE FIRST THING U GUYS GOTTA DO ID STOP CRYING THAT THE SPURS LOST THEN GO GET SOME CENTERS TELL VAN EXEL THAT ITS TIME TO RETIRE THEN YUO GUYS WILL BE OK FOR THE REST OF THE OFF SEASON

MAVS#1
05-24-2006, 12:56 PM
ONE MORE I PROMISE

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7001/mavs31196nu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

joe_12
05-24-2006, 12:56 PM
Go Mavs

Murphy
05-24-2006, 12:58 PM
How many of these do the mavs have and how many do the spurs have?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/08/Larry_O'Brien_trophy.jpg
You may have beaten the spurs, but you have won no hardware yet.

Wes99
05-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Ah My Fellow Texan Does Ahve A Point But Still The Spurs Wont Get Another This Year!

dknights411
05-24-2006, 12:59 PM

Most likely, we're gonna hit the gym and practice for next year. It's never too early to prep up for the next season. Who knows, maybe the extra time will help after all. We suck at back-to-backs after all. :lol

Juts trying to lighten the mood. :angel

Wes99
05-24-2006, 01:01 PM
True Mr Dknights Thats All They Can Do Shit Thats All The Mavs Been Doing Last Couple Of Yrs Anyway! Practice Harder But Still Good Series All The Way Around Texas Has The Best B-ball Teams Gotta Admit That!!

Murphy
05-24-2006, 01:01 PM
but will the mavs get ONE this year?

dknights411
05-24-2006, 01:02 PM
All The Way Around Texas Has The Best B-ball Teams Gotta Admit That!!

Keep in mind that "Texas B-ball" includes the Rockets. :rolleyes

PlayToWin
05-24-2006, 01:06 PM

WELL THE FIRST THING U GUYS GOTTA DO ID STOP CRYING THAT THE SPURS LOST THEN GO GET SOME CENTERS TELL VAN EXEL THAT ITS TIME TO RETIRE THEN YUO GUYS WILL BE OK FOR THE REST OF THE OFF SEASON

Well we'll be sure to not follow your advice because the Mavs have NEVER EVER won a title let alone play in a title game. So we'll spend our offseason looking at our 3 Larry O' Brian Trophies or as we call them "The Triplets". I hope the Mavs got a good look at them, being as that is the closest the Mavs will ever come to one.

Murphy
05-24-2006, 01:06 PM
I will give the Rockets props cause they have two trophies. But the mavs? 0.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:16 PM

Well we'll be sure to not follow your advice because the Mavs have NEVER EVER won a title let alone play in a title game. So we'll spend our offseason looking at our 3 Larry O' Brian Trophies or as we call them "The Triplets". I hope the Mavs got a good look at them, being as that is the closest the Mavs will ever come to one.

I got on here just to see if you guys were still gay enough to be talkin trash about the Mavs...and yes, I was right....get over it!! I can't wait to beat you again next year bitches!!!!!

dknights411
05-24-2006, 01:18 PM
I will give the Rockets props cause they have two trophies. But the mavs? 0.

I was talking about the "T-Mac era" specifically, but in terms of all-time Rockets > Mavs.

It's funny because the Spurs and the Rockets both have a rich history to look back on. All the Mavs can do is whine about how little they have.

rayray2k8
05-24-2006, 01:19 PM
I know the mavs feel a little left off knowing they're the only team NBA team in texas that hasnt won a championship.
But now its time to change that now that you've FINALLY beat the spurs this year.
Oh and how Ironic that it took a SPUR to beat the Spurs.
Sad :lol
To bad A.J has to put up with that franchise. :rolleyes
Cuz boy you guys would of looked stupid, had the mavs lost.

Just dont get too overconfident in the playoffs, k?
It may be your downfall. ;)

DarrinS
05-24-2006, 01:19 PM
I got on here just to see if you guys were still gay enough to be talkin trash about the Mavs...and yes, I was right....get over it!! I can't wait to beat you again next year bitches!!!!!

It's amazing how much gloating is coming from this trophy-less team.

dknights411
05-24-2006, 01:21 PM

Hey, I got over it. What I haven't gotten over is how idiotic you Mavs fans are. Like I said before, that series was TOO close to do ANY gloating. It could have easily been you guys on the short end of the stick. Be greateful that you guys narrowlly avoided one of the biggest NBA collapses of all time.

Oh, and make sure you win the title, because we will show no mercy if you guys come up short AGAIN!!!

SpursWoman
05-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Shouldn't you little Maverick fans be spreading around your illiteracy on a Suns forum somewhere? I'm sure they are just dying for you to get there.

:fro

strangeweather
05-24-2006, 01:23 PM

Knowing Cuban, he'll probably hang a "2006 Western Conference Semifinals Champions" banner in the rafters. :lol

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:23 PM

I just think that it's funny that you guys are in love with every other NBA team and you hate the mavs.......I love it actually. I hope you know that you are now a very hated team among us Dallas fans for all your non-stop whining and comments like "it took a spur to beat a spur" and "the spurs and rockets have more trophys than you", "wa wa wa wa wa, cry, cry, cry"...sore losers! With the attitude that you guys have, you make a mockary of a championship team...Duncan wouldn't be very pleased with spur fans right now!

dknights411
05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Shouldn't you little Maverick fans be spreading around your illiteracy on a Suns forum somewhere? I'm sure they are just dying for you to get there.

:fro

Wow, another silver lining from this. We don;t have to deal with Suns fans!!! Thank god. :spin

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:26 PM
IT's not as fun as messing with you, and I don't know how to get to thier message board...any ideas??

SpursWoman
05-24-2006, 01:27 PM
I just think that it's funny that you guys are in love with every other NBA team and you hate the mavs.......I love it actually. I hope you know that you are now a very hated team among us Dallas fans for all your non-stop whining and comments like "it took a spur to beat a spur" and "the spurs and rockets have more trophys than you", "wa wa wa wa wa, cry, cry, cry"...sore losers! With the attitude that you guys have, you make a mockary of a championship team...Duncan wouldn't be very pleased with spur fans right now!

And you are a sorry winner, so to speak. I'm sure Cuban would be very proud. :spin

Texas_Ranger
05-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Have your laughter Mavs fans, but we will see who will laugh next year. :devil :devil

DarrinS
05-24-2006, 01:28 PM

Mark? Is that you?

dknights411
05-24-2006, 01:30 PM
I just think that it's funny that you guys are in love with every other NBA team and you hate the mavs.......I love it actually. I hope you know that you are now a very hated team among us Dallas fans for all your non-stop whining and comments like "it took a spur to beat a spur." With the attitude that you guys have, you make a mockary of a championship team...Duncan wouldn't be very pleased with spur fans right now!

We don't love every team NBA team. I'm pretty sure we still hate the Lakers. And there are still some hard feelings towards the Rockets, and even the Pistons.

Moreover, we're fans. Spurs fans! What did you expect anyway? In the end, we think Mavs fans are idiots and you think Spurs fans are idiots. At least we can agree on that.

rayray2k8
05-24-2006, 01:31 PM
I know!
Stupid little kids using their computer during recess. :lol]
What are ya'll still doing here?
Go pollute the suns forum.
IMHO
I think they're just using that excuss just to stick around longer in our
baddass forum. :fro
Cant blame them. Ive seen their gay ass forums and I dont blame them
for coming here.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Mark? Is that you?

It would be nice, then I could buy the ATT center, sell the spurs to Oklahoma city, then make that place into a Mavs training facility/summer home! (in july of course, after a title!) The truth hurts

degenerate_gambler
05-24-2006, 01:32 PM
We Are Very Happy But Spurs Should Be Happy This Wasnt A Sweep!!
But Stll Dont Matter How Many Games It Took The Mavs Still Won!

Strictly judging by your insightful posts, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that it's a good possibility that your family tree doesn't fork does it?

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:33 PM
I know!
Stupid little kids using their computer during recess. :lol]
What are ya'll still doing here?
Go pollute the suns forum.
IMHO
I think they're just using that excuss just to stick around longer in our
baddass forum. :fro
Cant blame them. Ive seen their gay ass forums and I dont blame them
for coming here.

"In our bad ass forum." Fucking nerds...it has nothing to do with that...I just can't get over you guys still talking trash after you got your asses beat. Minus the "comeback" you guys had, that was a joke!

Winnipeg_Spur
05-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Now there's just more pressure on the Mavs to win the whole thing after beating their biggest rival. I remember in 2003 after the second round, I was terrified of losing, cause it would've been such a waste to finally get past the Lakers, then not win the championship. They don't give you any hardware for beating the Spurs, so for this to mean anything you better win it all, or it will just be another in a long line of playoff failures...

strangeweather
05-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Minus the "comeback" you guys had, that was a joke!

Easy to say that now, after you've bleached the urine stains out of your pants.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 01:37 PM
Hahahha! The Pic Is Funny But This Mavs Fan Is Just A Low Low Low Class! Hahahhaha! Go [piston) Go!

TonyC
05-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Hahahha! The Pic Is Funny But This Mavs Fan Is Just A Low Low Low Class! Hahahhaha! Go [piston) Go!

YOu should know about low class!!! Everyoine knows except for the city of San Antonio (Gangsters Paradise) that your fans suck and do nothong but talk shit. I just love taking up for my mavs...it never gets old!!

DarrinS
05-24-2006, 01:40 PM
"In our bad ass forum." Fucking nerds...it has nothing to do with that...I just can't get over you guys still talking trash after you got your asses beat. Minus the "comeback" you guys had, that was a joke!

TonyC. You are a freakin pinhead. Your team won. Move on. I was watching game 7 with two friends of mine, who happen to be Mavs fans (they aren't dicks, like you). Anyway, these guys were scared shitless toward the end of the 4th quarter (as I'm sure you were). I actually had to remind them that there were still time left (Mavs fans have been shattered so many times, they thought they were having flashbacks). So, get over yourself. You've only beaten the Spurs. But, to be fair, that must feel like a championship to you guys.

MadDog73
05-24-2006, 03:15 PM
But, to be fair, that must feel like a championship to you guys.

:lol

Unless the Mavs go all the way, this will be as forgettable as 0.4 for Laker fans!

Horry For 3!
05-24-2006, 03:19 PM
It is funny after the Mavs won, they acted like they just won the Championship :lmao