PDA

View Full Version : I am tired of Hannity

Vashner
05-24-2006, 05:00 PM
I swear ever since the nomination of Meyers Hannity is become a dumbass.

He needs to face reality... you can't force a 100% conservative agenda. It has to be done in small steps. All he is doing not is talking shit that is going to cost MORE votes..

How the fuck to you "hannitize" someone then talk Bush bash all day and expect them to vote Republican?

Hannity is shiiting about years of hard work because he wants to crush the left. And yes I remember when he got busted coaching a caller to talk shit..

I think Rush Limbaugh is much more realistic about what is and can be done. Bottom line we need to try to keep the house and senate and bicker about the petty shit later.

Enough to do just to fight the war without CNN giving out the war plans everyday than to nit pick about every single fucking conservative issue.

We got in 2 good judges.. Hannity should be kissing the Bush ass and stfu so we can keep the Hannitized people on course.

You can't just get someone that voted DNC to instantly switch all thinking... Hannity.. get off the crack and get back on the wagon beiotch.

Dumbass
05-24-2006, 05:45 PM
I swear ever since the nomination of Meyers Hannity is become a dumbass.

Ahh, I think I am.

xrayzebra
05-24-2006, 06:14 PM
Vashner, they are only radio programs. I like Rush. Mostly he just quotes others
in his broadcast. Yeah, he gets on his soap box, but you can always get another
cool drink while he does that. Hannity, I really don't listen to. His voice irrates me.
It is the truth.

Ocotillo
05-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Do these guys really switch anyone? In the scheme of things there are some reeds in the wind who swing with whichever way the wind is blowing but for the most part they are preaching to the choir or have their polar opposites listening to work up a good hate.

turambar85
05-24-2006, 07:32 PM
LoL, thats the exact reason I listen to that worthless piece of shit, Michael Savage. I hate the man and everything he stands for, but if I listen to him I can just reverse everything he says and know the truth. Its good for a good laugh, or on some days, a way to release some frusterations.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Ding a ding dang my ding a long ding dong

Guru of Nothing
05-24-2006, 08:37 PM
I swear ever since the nomination of Meyers Hannity is become a dumbass

It is what it is.

Rainbow Bunny
05-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Vashner: I know Hannity, I'll tell him you said whats up at the party tonight.

LkrFan
06-08-2018, 08:05 PM
I'm tired of Hannity too:

Tick tock tick