PDA

View Full Version : I abhore lawnwork, so I suggest....

McKenzie
05-24-2006, 07:31 PM
That we form a unit that travels, cooks, drinks, mows, edges, sweeps and bags lawns. This could be a full time summer job! And we could do it after work hours normally end and spend evenings/ and or weekends with friends, knocking out that distasteful thing known as "the yard." We can watch bad movies, really bad basketball teams :snicker:, even worse sci-fi shows, all the while hanging out and sharing the dreaded "yard work" phase of our existance. Think about it. With 10 or more people on a lawn, we could kick it out in 30 minutes or less!

What say ye? Sick of spending hours by yourself on this ghastly, mundane, brain-numbing, bi-monthly chore? I know I sure as hell am. This could actually turn into something fun. All we need to do is section off the city and divide and conquer. Sounds reasonable to me. I have a big-assed grill and lots of room for booze. We'll need to collect the yard gear, but it's not a bad idea.

McKenzie
05-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh and just to drive the point home, I didn't watch bad TV, read a book or go to a movie since I last posted. I freakin' mowed the lawn.

I object! I'm complaining! It sucked!

Free beer and BBQ on my next "lawn party."

SpursWoman
05-24-2006, 07:37 PM
With 10 or more people on a lawn, we could kick it out in 30 minutes or less!

It'd take at least 20 to get my lawn done in 30 minutes. :wow :lol

I actually like doing it, though. :)

McKenzie
05-24-2006, 07:42 PM
Babe, you're ruining my recruitment gig. I could enjoy it more with people and fun happening. My freakin' front yard is large enough to play regulation football on and it's a bitch to mow by ones-self.

SpursWoman
05-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Sorry. :lol

McKenzie
05-24-2006, 08:04 PM
LOL...no problem.

I'm just looking for a way out of the yard labor. I have a tough 2 months coming up and can see it looking grizzly soon. Any help would be cool. I'll spring for beer!!

SequSpur
05-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Manlaw Rule #75:

When man gets tired of mowing, woman must take on the responsibility.

PM5K
05-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Just pay someone and get it over with...

Got a self propelled mower?