PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban bashing....????

unartested
05-24-2006, 08:55 PM
I can understand why some might have some issues with him…… NOW!!!!

But really the guy is like a big chubby kid with bad teeth…….

Why everybody hating on him????

I don’t care much one way or the other but I have to give him PROPS for his confrontations with stern Inc……..

There are not many owners out there with the balls to stand up and take the heat and fines for telling david fuxing stern and his officials that they just fuxing suck and are not doing a job worthy of the players and fans of the NBA…………

jmard5
05-24-2006, 09:00 PM
A Kings fan defending Cuban.

samikeyp
05-24-2006, 09:27 PM
My only issue with him is the remarks about the city of San Antonio. He has been taking shots like that for since the 03 WCF...I think its inappropriate. Other than that...I have no problem with him.

T Park
05-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Other than that...I have no problem with him

Ah so your cool with him cursing out Bruce Bowen.

Nice

spurastic
05-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Cuban is an immature, 'new' rich a..hole who thinks his money will buy anything, and anyone he wants. Unfortunately, his money probably does conrol most if not all in his immediate world. If he wants something, he will do absolutely annnnnything to have his way. He thinks nothing of other human beings because he believes he is soooooooooooo much smarter, richer and etc. etc. etc. But the truth be known, he is just another human, with frail ideas, okay intellect, etc. etc. I would not put anything past him, as he will try to buy, pay off, play dirty, or anything it takes to "win" in his confused opinion. I have no respect for Mark Cuban and anyone who is not truthful to themselves or others.

Spurs Dynasty
05-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Cuban is an immature, 'new' rich a..hole who thinks his money will buy anything, and anyone he wants. Unfortunately, his money probably does conrol most if not all in his immediate world. If he wants something, he will do absolutely annnnnything to have his way. He thinks nothing of other human beings because he believes he is soooooooooooo much smarter, richer and etc. etc. etc. But the truth be known, he is just another human, with frail ideas, okay intellect, etc. etc. I would not put anything past him, as he will try to buy, pay off, play dirty, or anything it takes to "win" in his confused opinion. I have no respect for Mark Cuban and anyone who is not truthful to themselves or others.

ou are being FAR too kind to him. He is a self serving jackass that brings shame to the game of basketball and to his team. I dont like to use the word hate so i will say that i really really really really really really really really really really cannot stand this putz.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Why do people hate him? Probably because the guy's a fag, but that's just my guess.

dav4463
05-24-2006, 09:57 PM
It is funny to see a Kings fan defend Cuban, when you have the Maloof's!

intlspurshk
05-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Detroit owner allowed Tim to use his plane when he was hurt. Cuban trashed the player, the city, and even the water. You can see the difference between a Champion team owner and an a..hole

Hillcrest
05-24-2006, 10:56 PM

But really the guy is like a big chubby kid with bad teeth…….

Why everybody hating on him????

I don’t care much one way or the other but I have to give him PROPS for his confrontations with stern Inc……..

There are not many owners out there with the balls to stand up and take the heat and fines for telling david fuxing stern and his officials that they just fuxing suck and are not doing a job worthy of the players and fans of the NBA…………

He's lame because you can see right through him. He's a lucky business-man and he's married the idea that hype is everything, which is largely true in the perception-is-reality way.

And, of course, he would benefit from an insanely, crazy South-American-soccer rivalry between the Spurs and Mavs. So, he's making the headlines, being controversial, talking stupid smack (that's completely irrelevent to anything), and being a jack-ass hater.

The worst thing is that he may not even be deliberately doing it...he could just be that obnoxious for real. Either way, it's lame.

SPARKY
05-24-2006, 11:00 PM
Cuban can build a fortune but he can't buy class...or a suit, apparently.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Cuban's a jackass who makes Jerry Jones look half way good.

DDS4
05-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Oh I don't know.....

1) Insulted the city of San Antonio
2) Cursed at Bowen at the end of game 6
3) Incessant bitching about referees when the Mavs lose (and only when they lose)
4) Tried to spin the facts about Terry's punch on Fin so JT wouldn't get a suspension
5) As mentioned before, he's self-serving, pompous, and annoying

gtownspur
05-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Mark Cuban is just an effiminat version oF Taylor Hicks of american idol.

ShoogarBear
05-24-2006, 11:09 PM
I was torn on who to root for, but now my mind is made up.

Nothing satisfies me more than seeing that putrid whining face of his as his team goes down to defeat.

The stench of Mark Cuban must not be allowed to contaminate the NBA Finals.

ploto
05-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Cuban is a toddler- plain and simple.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-24-2006, 11:13 PM

Nothing satisfies me more than seeing that putrid whining face of his as his team goes down to defeat.

Amen to that.

TonyC
05-24-2006, 11:17 PM
I can't believe that you guys are still talking about cuban. You're the biggest sore losers on the planet. Get over it...go to a missions game or something.

I H8 Mavs Fans
05-24-2006, 11:18 PM
I can't believe that you guys are still talking about cuban. You're the biggest sore losers on the planet. Get over it...go to a missions game or something.

First off he's a douche, secondly, he's a douche.

ShoogarBear
05-24-2006, 11:19 PM
First off he's a douche, secondly, he's a douche.
Outstanding.

Dunc
05-24-2006, 11:21 PM

Kings fan brought it up. Spurs fans are simply responding to the question.

gtownspur
05-24-2006, 11:22 PM

Why are you defending Cuban?

He's not gonna let you blow him.

Wait... :lol I'm not sure about that.

WalterBenitez
05-24-2006, 11:30 PM
mARK cUBAN IS STUPID

kalikot_boy_kr
05-24-2006, 11:32 PM
very simple! cuban is the undying moron! hahahaha!

Spurs R Us
05-24-2006, 11:38 PM
I hate the fact that he is always on the bench, and he runs out onto the court when he gets pissed. If he is going to be on the bench, then he should be treated like one of the coaches and if he runs on the court to argue a call should get a technical, get tossed from the game and suspended.
I understand that he has an entusiasm for the game, and wants to be a fan. If that is the case then he needs to stay in the stands and off the bench.

unartested
05-24-2006, 11:51 PM

LOL… I was torn also……. kinda went back and forth who I wanted to win…

I had heard some of comments he made about the water and all that……… I guess that doesn’t mean all that much around here.

We had a similar situation with Pjax talking shxt about Sacto……… The next few years he could still hear cowbells clanging in his ears days after every game @ arco…..lol

I hated those cowbells but probably not as much as he did……. :smokin

Melmart1
05-24-2006, 11:53 PM

I can't believe you are still posting about the Mavs after you beat us. I said it yesterday and I will say it again- GTFO if you don't want to hear Spurs fans bitching about Cuban. If you want people to suck Cuban's dick, go to a Mavs forum.

WalterBenitez
05-24-2006, 11:55 PM

Well I have the 12.046.897th position in the line, what is your number?

unartested
05-24-2006, 11:56 PM
???????????????

CubanMustGo
05-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Here's another reason. Mavs lose a game, so Cueball goes to the tape to see if he has a reason to bitch:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/052506dnspomavsbriefs.1ca9d4cb.html

After the game, Mavericks owner Mark Cuban was in the coaches' offices viewing tape of the final few moments of the loss to the Suns. What he saw on film might not make him happy.

It appeared Boris Diaw shuffled his feet on the game-winning basket before taking his shot. Also, when the ball goes through the basket, it looks as if there are .08[sic] seconds remaining in the game. The clock kept running and was stopped at .05[sic] seconds.

Another play Cuban looked at was when Devin Harris was called for an offensive foul for pushing the arm of Steve Nash with 55 seconds left.

Of course, Mark won't look at anything that his boys have have done that wasn't called, or was called badly.

greywheel
05-25-2006, 09:48 AM

I actually had some respect for him before the series. He has some insightful information on his blog. But during the Spurs series he showed his true colors. He will do anything to win. Including very unsportsmanlike behaviour.
I almost want to :vomit: with the amount of media attention he is getting here in Dallas. I shouldn't because it is right in line with what Jerry Jones gets. But Jerry, whether you agree with him or disagree with him, almost always sounds professional and acts professional (and looks professional-except for that short time after his face lift).