PDA

View Full Version : Stupid thread...about the Spurs

zocool16
05-24-2006, 09:52 PM
you know I've come to the conclusion that what we're experiencing right now as Spurs fans is something very special. I mean just think of the moment in which Manu made the go-ahead 3 pointer vs the Mavs, what did you guys do? I screamed and hugged my dad... that was so emotional, its too bad they lost i know but those moments are memories to be cherished... i mean win or lose, if we win we stay up together and if we lose the same, but the spurs unite us with those feelings that have the power to bring us together no matter the outcome...

It's a very special time to be a Spurs' fans... I hope more fans can appreciate these great times and at the end of the day get a smile when they think of their Spurs... win or lose

*ok kori you can lock it if u feel like it*

T-Pain
05-24-2006, 09:57 PM
you know I've come to the conclusion that what we're experiencing right now as Spurs fans is something very special. I mean just think of the moment in which Manu made the go-ahead 3 pointer vs the Mavs, what did you guys do? I screamed and hugged my dad... that was so emotional, its too bad they lost i know but those moments are memories to be cherished... i mean win or lose, if we win we stay up together and if we lose the same, but the spurs unite us with those feelings that have the power to bring us together no matter the outcome...

It's a very special time to be a Spurs' fans... I hope more fans can appreciate these great times and at the end of the day get a smile when they think of their Spurs... win or lose

*ok kori you can lock it if u feel like it*

oh yeah, I had a great big smile on my face when the spurs lost and im still smiling while im watching the suns/mavs game while thinking that we should be playing the mavs... :rolleyes

Guru of Nothing
05-24-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm pragmatic about it all.

The Spurs lost and it sucks. I'm drained. Time to move on - and revive Spurs' emotions come early November.

But you are correct, this is a special time to be a Spurs' fan.

Just don't let it get to you when your brother (laissez-faire Mav fan extraordinaire) calls you seconds before the Spurs/Mavs series concluded!!

200X Mavs = 198X Bucks??

T Park
05-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Me and Melvin Sander's brother ran up and down the steps of the arena like nuts :lol

SPARKY
05-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Well, Don Nelson's still floating around there somewhere and Mokeski's a scout for the Mavs.

Dunc
05-24-2006, 10:38 PM
I jumped up out of my chair and yelled. Clutch shot, man, clutch shot. It's such a shame that Manu had to pull a Sheed at the end though :(

Guru of Nothing
05-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Well, Don Nelson's still floating around there somewhere and Mokeski's a scout for the Mavs.

Mokeski, Bruer and Lister = Diop, Pod and Dampier.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I get all warm and fuzzy when I think about Tim and Pop sipping wine in between golf rounds this week :rolleyes

Idiot.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-24-2006, 10:54 PM
I wonder if they're golfing in Hawaii?