PDA

View Full Version : Does Spurswoman kill people and put the body parts in her freezer?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Just a theory.

I remember she had a good friend named Shelly who used to post here and now is mysteriously absent.

Her boyfriend User used to be a forum regular but now he's never around.

She gives us the updates on them, but do they ever post in here? NO!

Two of her close companions, two mysterious disappearances. Coincidence? I think not.

If you go to her house for dinner I'd just say no to the 'beef' stew.

I'm scared. Hold me.

SpursWoman
05-25-2006, 04:47 PM
:angel

Old School Chic
05-25-2006, 04:47 PM
:wow

JoeChalupa
05-25-2006, 04:52 PM
and don't eat the sausage!

SpursWoman
05-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Useruser666
SW: Hot As Hell
Last Activity: 05-21-2006 07:08 PM

He must have gotten loose.... :devil

JoeChalupa
05-25-2006, 04:53 PM
I'm sure User is kept happily busy. :spin

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-25-2006, 04:56 PM
He must have gotten loose.... :devil

Or you know his login!

You are a crafty one aren't you!! But I've got you all figured out little girl. You can't pull the wool over the Chopper's eyes!

SpursWoman
05-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Why else would you think I got full size, side-by-side Sub Zeros? :smokin

ShoogarBear
05-25-2006, 05:04 PM
The question should be "Which body parts does she keep"?

2Blonde
05-25-2006, 05:49 PM
The question should be "Which body parts does she keep"?
That's why she got a sub-zero. So she could keep it nice and stiff. :smokin

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-25-2006, 05:55 PM
That's why she got a sub-zero. So she could keep it nice and stiff. :smokin

Funny, the cold usually has the opposite effect on me. :depressed

2Blonde
05-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Funny, the cold usually has the opposite effect on me. :depressed
Yeah, but we're talking frozen solid, stiff as a board. Not your every day average jump in the cold water shrinkage kind of cold. :lol But I hadn't thought of the effects the temperature might have on the male body. If she's smart she offed him before she froze him. That way there is no pesky shrinkage problem. :lol

ShoogarBear
05-25-2006, 06:11 PM
2Blonde seems to have way too much knowledge in this area as well . . .

JoeChalupa
05-25-2006, 06:12 PM
I know my boys don't like to cold.

2Blonde
05-25-2006, 07:11 PM
2Blonde seems to have way too much knowledge in this area as well . . .

Hey... All I can say is "A friend is someone who will help you move......... BUT A TRUE FRIEND WILL HELP YOU MOVE THE BODIES!!!!!!!! " End of story. My lips are sealed... :angel :spin

SpursWoman
05-25-2006, 07:15 PM
roflmfao @ this thread :lmao

RealEstateDude
05-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Hey... All I can say is "A friend is someone who will help you move......... BUT A TRUE FRIEND WILL HELP YOU MOVE THE BODIES!!!!!!!! " End of story. My lips are sealed... :angel :spin

2shay :lol

1Parker1
05-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Just a theory.

I remember she had a good friend named Shelly who used to post here and now is mysteriously absent.

Her boyfriend User used to be a forum regular but now he's never around.

She gives us the updates on them, but do they ever post in here? NO!

Two of her close companions, two mysterious disappearances. Coincidence? I think not.

If you go to her house for dinner I'd just say no to the 'beef' stew.

I'm scared. Hold me.

I heard you were next...She mentioned something about wanting to chop up the chopper. :oops

T Park
05-25-2006, 09:36 PM
User is alive and well I saw him at the last GTG

:lmao @ this thread

SpursWoman
05-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Should I take a picture? :lol

I tried to get him to come post something in this thread ... but he told me if he did, then ya'll would know he's not chopped up in my freezer. So he's not going to get me off the hook. :flipoff :lol

SpursWoman
05-25-2006, 09:41 PM

You are awesome! :lmao :makeout

ObiwanGinobili
05-25-2006, 10:12 PM
Should I take a picture? :lol

I tried to get him to come post something in this thread ... but he told me if he did, then ya'll would know he's not chopped up in my freezer. So he's not going to get me off the hook. :flipoff :lol

suuuuuuuuuuure. :rolleyes

SpursWoman
05-25-2006, 10:14 PM
Seriously.... :angel :lol

ObiwanGinobili
05-25-2006, 10:19 PM
oh - and good job getting t-Park to back you up... that's what is so[pposed to make your "they are still alive story" credible huh?

yeah well - I saw right thru that. killer.

Guru of Nothing
05-25-2006, 10:22 PM

For a brief moment, I thought you said a "true friend will help you move boobies."

Freudian slip, I guess.

Carie
05-25-2006, 11:06 PM
For a brief moment, I thought you said a "true friend will help you move boobies."
They'll do that too. :angel I drank a lot of tea the day of our wedding so my normally bodacious tatas shrank a little early on. We thought (incorrectly) that I was going to need to stuff my bra. So here I am, all dressed and unable to move, with a girl on each side reaching around to insert stuffing into my brassiere and re-arrange the boobs. Talk about bonding!

ShoogarBear
05-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Drinking tea shrinks boobies?????

Carie
05-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Caffiene is a diuretic, or however the hell you spell it. You pee a lot, how's that? :lol

ShoogarBear
05-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Peeing shrinks boobies?????

Please_dont_ban_me
05-25-2006, 11:17 PM
I'd hit it.

Carie
05-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Peeing shrinks boobies?????
TONS of peeing can. So stress + tea = TONS of peeing. You're losing water weight. When they're this big that can make a difference. :lol

2Blonde
05-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Carie,
That story reminds me of the day I was helping my niece and her best friend get ready for their senior prom. I was doing their makeup and helping them get dressed. The friend was very busty and was wearing a dress that was cut out along the sides so she couldn't wear a bra. She had bought some of the stick-on bras but she was too large for them to work. She didn't know what to do, so I suggested my good old fail safe remedy. Packaging tape or Duct tape. Well about the time I am two hands and almost chin deep in getting those suckers lifted and taped up beyond beauty, my husband walks in the bedroom. :lol Boy did he get an eyeful. He turned all shades of red and ran so fast in the other direction. It was hilarious. Then about 15 minutes later we hear a knock at door and we open it and my husband is standing there with his shirt pulled up and says "now we're even" and turns around and walks off. :lmao

Carie
05-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Carie,
That story reminds me of the day I was helping my niece and her best friend get ready for their senior prom. I was doing their makeup and helping them get dressed. The friend was very busty and was wearing a dress that was cut out along the sides so she couldn't wear a bra. She had bought some of the stick-on bras but she was too large for them to work. She didn't know what to do, so I suggested my good old fail safe remedy. Packaging tape or Duct tape. Well about the time I am two hands and almost chin deep in getting those suckers lifted and taped up beyond beauty, my husband walks in the bedroom. :lol Boy did he get an eyeful. He turned all shades of red and ran so fast in the other direction. It was hilarious. Then about 15 minutes later we hear a knock at door and we open it and my husband is standing there with his shirt pulled up and says "now we're even" and turns around and walks off. :lmao
:rollin

I think John would have died right there.

easjer
05-26-2006, 08:54 AM
You all make my heart happy inside.

mookie2001
05-26-2006, 08:58 AM
I always liked shelly more than sw

shes a little less conservative

gay abc
05-26-2006, 09:30 AM
wasn't shelly real old anyway? :rollin

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 09:32 AM
^:lol

tlongII
05-26-2006, 09:35 AM
I think User posts here under the name Mrs. Tlong.

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 09:57 AM
^Because it's his secret desire to be married to you? And if he can't have you in real life, he'll settle for having you in virtual life? :angel

SpursWoman
05-26-2006, 10:15 AM

That's not him. :lol

Mrs.Tlong
05-26-2006, 10:19 AM

I think that's impossible since I'm in Portland Oregon and I am your wife.
I think you make comments like that because you are insecure with who you are.

And I think I post under Mrs.Tlong because my real name doesn't translate well into Human English.

:spin

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Ok. So far I'm not seeing any evidence to contradict my theory. Not only that, but I think I've identified at least two individuals (T Park and 2Blonde) who have been helping Spurswoman to cover up these heinous acts.

My only option at this point is to go and investigate for myself. Not only should my investigation provide me some information regarding these mysterious disappearances, but it should also allow me to determine if 2Blonde is, indeed, as hot as her avatar might suggest.

If I don't return to the forum in the next couple of days, all of you will have confirmation that either (a) I am now lined up along-side Shelly, User, some Dreamsicles, a sixteen ounce package of frozen peas, a family size box of Eggo waffles, and some leftover pizza that's been in the freezer waaayyyy too long, or (b)I discovered that 2Blonde was indeed, as hot as advertised, and she and I are now living happily on a little island off the Mexican coast that I visited several years ago, or finally (c) that T Park discovered that I was indeed, as hot as advertised, and he and I are now living happily on a little island off the Mexican coast that I visited several years ago.

That is all.

Phenomanul
05-26-2006, 10:30 AM
I think that's impossible since I'm in Portland Oregon and I am your wife.
I think you make comments like that because you are insecure with who you are.

And I think I post under Mrs.Tlong because my real name doesn't translate well into Human English.

:spin

Very insightful.... :rollin :lmao

Phenomanul
05-26-2006, 10:33 AM
Ok. So far I'm not seeing any evidence to contradict my theory. Not only that, but I think I've identified at least two individuals (T Park and 2Blonde) who have been helping Spurswoman to cover up these heinous acts.

My only option at this point is to go and investigate for myself. Not only should my investigation provide me some information regarding these mysterious disappearances, but it should also allow me to determine if 2Blonde is, indeed, as hot as her avatar might suggest.

If I don't return to the forum in the next couple of days, all of you will have confirmation that either (a) I am now lined up along-side Shelly, User, some Dreamsicles, a sixteen ounce package of frozen peas, a family size box of Eggo waffles, and some leftover pizza that's been in the freezer waaayyyy too long, or (b)I discovered that 2Blonde was indeed, as hot as advertised, and she and I are now living happily on a little island off the Mexican coast that I visited several years ago, or finally (c) that T Park discovered that I was indeed, as hot as advertised, and he and I are now living happily on a little island off the Mexican coast that I visited several years ago.

That is all.

Given by the context watch out for 2Blonde's husband. :lmao

travis2
05-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Isn't Chopper married???

travis2
05-26-2006, 10:58 AM

That is all.

:lmao:lmao

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 11:00 AM

That is all.

:lmao I'm guessing (c) is going to be the most action you'll see.

I love your posts, EHJ :makeout

easjer
05-26-2006, 11:22 AM
:lol

I don't think Mrs. Chopper is going to like this one bit, Ed.

SpursWoman
05-26-2006, 11:23 AM
If I don't return to the forum in the next couple of days, all of you will have confirmation that either (a) I am now lined up along-side Shelly, User, some Dreamsicles, a sixteen ounce package of frozen peas, a family size box of Eggo waffles, and some leftover pizza that's been in the freezer waaayyyy too long,

Actually, you'd be between the pineapple ice cream, 80oz package of broccoli spears, 2 regular size boxes of blueberry Eggo waffles, 10 boxes of Totino's pizzas....and a package of chicken legs that's been in the freezer waaayyyy to long.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-26-2006, 11:30 AM
:lmao I'm guessing (c) is going to be the most action you'll see.

I love your posts, EHJ :makeout

:lol You're probably right. Yummy!

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-26-2006, 11:35 AM

I don't think Mrs. Chopper is going to like this one bit, Ed.

The only thing that might bother her is me getting chopped up and put in the freezer. . .might.

She's known she's married to a nutcase for a long, long time already. . .poor thing. And she's so amazingly hot, too. Sad how she sticks around for little ol' me. I always tell her that there are plenty of incredibly attractive, financially secure, well-endowed men like myself everywhere and that she could have her pick of the litter but for some reason she sticks around. Go figure!

easjer
05-26-2006, 11:48 AM
You SLAY me, Chopper. I so enjoy reading your posts, truly I do. Very nice on a slow boring day like today.

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 01:40 PM
You SLAY me, Chopper. I so enjoy reading your posts, truly I do. Very nice on a slow boring day like today.

:tu

ShoogarBear
05-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Is this thread dead yet?

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 02:39 PM
Is this thread dead yet?

:lol Are you jealous because people are laughing at EHJ's jokes, instead of yours today? Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. :makeout

ShoogarBear
05-26-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm pretty sure EHJ steals his material, I just have to find out from where.

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 02:54 PM
^:lol Green with jealousy I see.

ShoogarBear
05-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Either that or he's stealing prescription medications.

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 02:58 PM
^Oh, is that how you get your material also? :angel

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 02:59 PM
BTW, Shoog, don't you think it's about time you changed your avatar sig? Hedo is long gone...

ShoogarBear
05-26-2006, 03:01 PM
The Classics never change.

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Change It! Change It! Change It!

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Shoog accusing ME, Edward Helicopter Chopper Jones of being a drug-using joke thief???!!!!! Sad. . .so sad. . . :depressed

Anywho. . . .I just woke up from after taking whatever those green pills were that I borrowed from the doctor's office across the hall, and as I was starting to surf the net looking for some good jokes to loan myself from other websites I clicked in here and noticed 1Parker1 was defending my honor with Shoog!! Thank you sweetheart! Chopper love you long time!!

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-26-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm off to interrogate Spurswoman now. This could be a very time-consuming and thorough investigation. I intend to use whatever means are necessary to get to the bottom of her. . . .uh. . .I mean it, and find out what happened to User and Shelly. If you don't hear from me within 72 hours contact the authorities.

tlongII
05-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Now I think Shelly is actually posting under the alias "Mrs. Tlong."

Admit is Shelly! The Truth Is Out There!

2Blonde
05-29-2006, 02:26 PM
Sorry, I've been AWOL for a few days... I've been busy being interrogated through the use of tequila shooters & half dressed cabana boys somewhere off the Mexican coast by some man who kept referring to himself as the "Well-endowed Chopper Boy". :lol But alas now I have returned and SW's secret (if indeed there even is one :angel ) is still safe with me.

nbascribe
05-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah I saw User too at the last GTG but he had a zombie like look on his face.

Oh wait that Spurswoman giving him her infamous FROZEN ZOMBIE concoction!!

Any wonder why she would mix a drink tht uses....gasp...ICE and a BLENDER?????

I'm not accusing but Oliver Stone has shown up at my doorstep wanting details on this bizarre occurance!! :lol