PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Get Home Soon

05-25-2006, 07:06 PM
I've been in Central Florida for the past six months away from home and family (although getting the opportunity to dive the Spigel Grove and feed sharks is a plus) and my company furnished apartment only has the most basic of cable (thank God for the Spurstalk game blogs to keep me up to date during the playoff run). I saw the LOST thread and it reminded me that the new season of The 4400 (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the4400/) is debuting in June. I need to get home to the dish and more than 21 channels.

ObiwanGinobili
05-25-2006, 07:10 PM
i thought you were going to say you needed to get home to your wife and babies. :smokin

but i'm looking forward to the new season of 4400 also.

CAGE
05-25-2006, 07:12 PM
"Want to get away"

http://aogdesk.org/v-web/b2/images/southwest-airlines_06.jpg

05-25-2006, 07:14 PM
i thought you were going to say you needed to get home to your wife and babies. :smokin

but i'm looking forward to the new season of 4400 also.

Getting home to the wife and kiddos is a given (I'm tired of the 1 y.o. boy thinking "DADA!!!" lives in the phone.

Saw an update about season 3 and looks like baby Isabella (Someone should name their daughter that, it has a nice ring to it.) is now suddenly 20.

ObiwanGinobili
05-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Getting home to the wife and kiddos is a given (I'm tired of the 1 y.o. boy thinking "DADA!!!" lives in the phone.

Saw an update about season 3 and looks like baby Isabella (Someone should name their daughter that, it has a nice ring to it.) is now suddenly 20.

hmmm.. my 2 yr old is Isabella, and it does have a nice ring to it. :D

I know what you mean - Isabella is still tryin to talk to daddy on the phone even when they are in the same room together. she will actually hdn him the phone and demand that he call daddy so she can talk to him. then she'll cry when he trys to explain that he IS daddy. :(
Out of 6 months Emo was home for 5 weeks. thankfuly he;s home for good now.

When are you coming back?

DannyT
05-25-2006, 07:18 PM
I also need a home
moving back to Say-Town soon but i need some links to real estate places to rent a house.
Or some tips on some good areas to look for once the wofey gets back to SA. I tried rent.com and a couple other places but not much there.....

thanks for the input

ObiwanGinobili
05-25-2006, 07:19 PM
try craigslist
or mysa.com - at mysa.com once you are looking at the realestate rental ads most of the ones that re rented/managed by realtors will have links back to thier sites.

HTH

DannyT
05-25-2006, 07:20 PM
yeah my lil boy thinks i live on the webcam and that im at school....he's three now.....just crazy .....sucks to have to hear him sing abc's on the phone and not in person ....prolly why im gettin out of the military for a while

05-25-2006, 07:24 PM
hmmm.. my 2 yr old is Isabella, and it does have a nice ring to it. :D

I know what you mean - Isabella is still tryin to talk to daddy on the phone even when they are in the same room together. she will actually hdn him the phone and demand that he call daddy so she can talk to him. then she'll cry when he trys to explain that he IS daddy. :(
Out of 6 months Emo was home for 5 weeks. thankfuly he;s home for good now.

When are you coming back?

We have to be off the site on 31 May and I probably have 2-3 weeks unfucking the database, getting equipment up on dunnage and preserving the more delicate parts out in the laydown yard. That being said , I should be home by late June. Only question is, since I'm construction trash, is where to next?