PDA

View Full Version : If anybody wonders why so many Pistons fans are here....

bdubya
05-25-2006, 10:21 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e332/bpdubya/HEATFAN.jpg

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-25-2006, 10:23 PM
I can see Heat Fan pissed off saying that the refs favored the Pistons because Wade got fouled on that last 3 and they didn't call it.

It's true, I was there...

Dunc
05-25-2006, 10:29 PM
I can see Heat Fan pissed off saying that the refs favored the Pistons because Wade got fouled on that last 3 and they didn't call it.

I'd say that if there was a foul (hard to see from the replay due to the angle), it barely came close to evening out the shit pulled at the end by Dick and Crew.

Vizzini
05-25-2006, 10:32 PM

That was not a foul, Lindsey got the ball and the tips of fingers while touching the ball, and by rule the hand is considered part of the ball while the hand is touching the ball.

Dunc
05-25-2006, 10:34 PM
That was not a foul, Lindsey got the ball and the tips of fingers while touching the ball, and by rule the hand is considered part of the ball while the hand is touching the ball.

That's right too, I remember Hubie saying that. Forgot about it. I thought it was a great play, just responding to Disgruntled's post.

Pistons < Spurs
05-25-2006, 10:34 PM

Correct.

GO SPurs Go
05-25-2006, 11:27 PM
I know that none of you really care, but unlike all of you, I really lost respect for Sheed in last years final. All that friendly crap about how Pistons' fans wanted the Spurs to advance past Dallas was pure BS if you ask me (not that you are of course). From the four teams remaining, I think you have to give it up to the Suns, the lost their arguably franchise player (equivilant of Duncan in value to the team) for basically the whole season and managed to get this far. They proved that they're legit by handing it to Dallas in the first game. Plus, I really like Nash and Co. Just like the Spurs, no selfish players etc. (I know someone's gonna mention the vice president yelling "chicken" when the Spurs played in Phoenix and Duncan and Manu sat down, but chill, Pop did some bad shit too) Two definite no-no's are Dalls (obvious) and Miami (No team with Walker deserves to win shit). As for the Pistons, I guess they could get it.........

Dunc
05-25-2006, 11:31 PM
I know that none of you really care, but unlike all of you, I really lost respect for Sheed in last years final. All that friendly crap about how Pistons' fans wanted the Spurs to advance past Dallas was pure BS if you ask me (not that you are of course). From the four teams remaining, I think you have to give it up to the Suns, the lost their arguably franchise player (equivilant of Duncan in value to the team) for basically the whole season and managed to get this far. They proved that they're legit by handing it to Dallas in the first game. Plus, I really like Nash and Co. Just like the Spurs, no selfish players etc. (I know someone's gonna mention the vice president yelling "chicken" when the Spurs played in Phoenix and Duncan and Manu sat down, but chill, Pop did some bad shit too) Two definite no-no's are Dalls (obvious) and Miami (No team with Walker deserves to win shit). As for the Pistons, I guess they could get it.........

About Pistons fans wanting the Spurs to win, you're welcome to your opinion. I think the Pistons fans here were pretty much unanimous in our support for the Spurs. But whatever. ANd as for the rest of your post, I don't care that you don't respect Rasheed, you're right that it's impressive that the Suns have done what they have without Amare.... something about a chicken?? Don't get that. And overall, I don't get the point of your post. Maybe because it's late I missed it. Sorry.

kalikot_boy_kr
05-25-2006, 11:56 PM
piston must win!!!!!!! and kick mavs in the bottomlesspit! hahhaha!

Dunc
05-25-2006, 11:57 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

freedom&justice
05-26-2006, 12:16 AM

Now there's a thought. :lol

jochhejaam
05-26-2006, 06:39 AM
That defense was brazen and audacious, even better than his earlier swipe of Wade off the dribble.
We need to sign Hunter for another year if he still wants to play.

jochhejaam
05-26-2006, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the support kalikot_boy, your post lucidity is on the upswing. :elephant

Vizzini
05-26-2006, 07:32 AM
That defense was brazen and audacious, even better than his earlier swipe of Wade off the dribble.
We need to sign Hunter for another year if he still wants to play.

Bill Walton couldn't have said it any better! :lol :lol :lol

spurschick
05-26-2006, 09:18 AM
All that friendly crap about how Pistons' fans wanted the Spurs to advance past Dallas was pure BS if you ask me (not that you are of course)

Pistons fans had threads on their forums supporting us, so I'm not sure how you can call it BS. Plus, quite a few Pistons fans are still here from last year's finals. I'm sure there would have been plenty of smack talk if we had met up again this year, but I think that the mutual respect would have remained intact, no matter the outcome. Personally, I am hoping that the Pistons win it all now that we are out of it.

And to the Pistons fans seeking asylum here from the Heat riff-raff that have infected their boards, I'm glad that you consider this your "satellite office" - Kori and LJ run a great place.

z0sa
05-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Sorry guys but I'm going for the Heat now that Duncan and company are out of the playoffs.

Shaq and Wade will get the heat past the pistons thanks to flip's shitty coaching and the mavs will have no answer for shaq in the paint. The Heat go all the way this year.

MadDog73
05-26-2006, 10:46 AM
The more wide open the Finals look, the more I wish the Spurs were still playing...

Pistonsfan01
05-26-2006, 11:57 AM
Sorry guys but I'm going for the Heat now that Duncan and company are out of the playoffs.

Shaq and Wade will get the heat past the pistons thanks to flip's shitty coaching and the mavs will have no answer for shaq in the paint. The Heat go all the way this year.
shaq and wade didnt do that last year,and they were a better team last year? just cause you dont like flip is no reason to not root for the pistons.The heat are very sloppy as a team.They dont play good defense at all and even if they do beat the pistons( which I doubt) the wests offense would smash them up

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Also the last place Miami trolls would think to look to bother Det. fans would be a Spurs board.

EVAY
05-26-2006, 02:23 PM

I'm all for the Pistons in the East ( lots of teamwork, great and exciting defense to watch, no superstars) and Phoenix in the West ( Nash deserved the MVP this year for getting the Suns so far without Stoudemire). I can't root for Miami because of the wasy Pat Riley dumped Stan Van Gundy just so he could go for the ring instead, and I can't root for Dallas because of Cuban.

WayDowntownBang
05-26-2006, 04:20 PM
In all seriousness, is there a Heat board worth a damn with good conversation?

bdubya
05-26-2006, 06:51 PM

I gotta respect that - somebody going with what he feels in spite of the heartbreak it'll bring him. Sucker.

pking
05-27-2006, 12:36 AM
:lol Toine.