PDA

View Full Version : Hinrich in a Spur Uniform

Parker 09
05-26-2006, 08:31 AM
What do you think about adding kirk Hinrich. The guy is a good floor leader. probably the best periemter defender on his team. A good shooter and passer.
He seems to be a good fit for san antonio.
It seems to be a bit of a pipe dream but hypotheitcally

Hinrich
Deng
Chandler

for

Parker
Nazr
Barry

damn just looking at that trade the only hope we have is if isiah becomes the GM of the bulls

spur219
05-26-2006, 08:35 AM
That trade would never work. The Bulls would not give up those 3 for Parker, Barry, Nazr. The Bulls love Deng and are pretty set with Hinrich. Hinrich is a pure PG. He has excellent court vision and his jumper keeps improving.

Parker 09
05-26-2006, 08:37 AM
But if the sign peja in the offseason becuase i think peja wants to come over, there will be no room in the roation for him peja and noc.
Still it would be a nice move pity

mookie2001
05-26-2006, 08:39 AM
this thread blows

mabber
05-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Don't know about the trade, but I do know that Hinrich has got game. I was not a believer in him making the jump from Kansas to NBA but he's proved me wrong plus some. I'd hate to see the Spurs get him!

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Bulls would never trade Heinrich. He's the future of that team.

Ariel
05-26-2006, 08:44 AM
But if the sign peja in the offseason becuase i think peja wants to come over
I think you're still living in 2005.

ObiwanGinobili
05-26-2006, 08:52 AM
But if the sign peja in the offseason becuase i think peja wants to come over, there will be no room in the roation for him peja and noc.
Still it would be a nice move pity

Peja has allready said (repeatedly) that he wants to saty with Indiana. Indiana has said in reply that thier top priority this off seaosn is keeping Peja.

Spurologist
05-26-2006, 08:53 AM
http://mahopa.de/bilder/funny-forum-pictures/no-hope-for-this-thread.jpg

degenerate_gambler
05-26-2006, 08:54 AM
damn just looking at that trade the only hope we have is if isiah becomes the GM of the bulls

Dude not even Isiah is stupid enough to do this deal.

Unless we have compromising pictures of him with farm animals.

Parker 09
05-26-2006, 08:57 AM
I think you're still living in 2005.
It was a very good year to live in though :fro :elephant

CosmicCowboy
05-26-2006, 08:58 AM
:lmao

Bulls don't have to make any changes other than to keep cashing in their draft picks for the next two years and then figure out how to pay the ones they want to keep. If they get a decent big man prospect in the draft (which they should) They will be competitive next year and the Curry trade with the Knicks almost guaranteed that they will be one of the favorites to win the East in the 2007-2008 season. The only move I see them making for next year is to try to dump Tyson Chandler for an ending contract...(and no, the Spurs don't have anything they would want)

angel_luv
05-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Why on earth would you trade Tony?

For the record, I would keep Brent too.

Mrs.Tlong
05-26-2006, 08:59 AM

Unless we have compromising pictures of him with farm animals.

Well it wasn't me. I'm a one dumbass kinda ewe.

Spurologist
05-26-2006, 09:08 AM
:lmao Your Spurstalk name is Parker 09 and you want to trade him.

Parker 09
05-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Well i didn't want to trade Gino or TD and the only other piece chicago may even consider was parker.

Texas_Ranger
05-26-2006, 09:13 AM
this thread blows

agree

degenerate_gambler
05-26-2006, 09:15 AM
Well it wasn't me. I'm a one dumbass kinda ewe.

My baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

1Parker1
05-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Why on earth would you trade Tony?

:tu :makeout

I hijacked Angel's screenname and wrote that :)

Phenomanul
05-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Plus don't forget the Kori factor... Hinrich was mean and disrespectful to her...

Tony > Hinrich

dbestpro
05-26-2006, 10:11 AM
I think a trade of parker and a sign and trade of nazr
Hinrich and nocioni might work.
Next, trade Urih for Fischer,
Next Barry for Smith
Next sign Scola or trade for Gooden

CosmicCowboy
05-26-2006, 10:31 AM
:lmao

WalterBenitez
05-26-2006, 10:31 AM
What do you think about adding kirk Hinrich. The guy is a good floor leader. probably the best periemter defender on his team. A good shooter and passer.

Hinrich
Deng
Chandler

for

Parker
Nazr
Barry

ARE YOU THINKING about TRADING TONY? :shootme

Sportman
05-26-2006, 10:39 AM
People are SO FUNNY around here!!!!!!!!!

spursmike.
05-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Trading TP??? That's crazy
Parker is Spurs future.

ata
05-26-2006, 12:34 PM

I wouldn't bet on this one. :lol

MoSpur
05-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Why trade Parker? He led this team the whole season. I can see sending Nazr and Barry, but why Tony? The guy was an All Star.

ShoogarBear
05-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Plus don't forget the Kori factor... Hinrich was mean and disrespectful to her...

Tony > Hinrich

When was this?

Kori Ellis
05-26-2006, 04:06 PM

What?

Phenomanul
05-26-2006, 04:48 PM
What?

I'm sorry I mixed up stories and people.... nevermind... He was mean to another friend of mine... who coincidentally is named Kory.

Slinkyman
05-26-2006, 05:23 PM
how is hinrich better then parker again?

RON ARTEST
05-26-2006, 05:39 PM

Tony > Hinrich
what did he say to her? plus i think hinrich will be better than parker pretty soon.

Kori Ellis
05-26-2006, 05:40 PM
The premise of the thread is silly. Three young good players for one young good player, one bad player and one aging player with a bad contract doesn't add up.

johngateswhiteley
05-27-2006, 01:30 AM
...what does not add up is how forgetful and silly some of you are. parker is a better player than hinrich and based upon that i would not do the trade. star players are hard to come by and i doubt hinrich could ever bring to the spurs what parker does.

...not to mention chandler is worthless thus far, while deng is slightly above average. compared to a wonderfully gifted bball IQ player like barry and then nazr (when he gets his minutes is more productive than deng). that being said i don't think the spurs should resign nazr, unless they can get rid of rasho.

Despot
05-27-2006, 01:33 AM

Hinrich
Deng
Chandler

for

Parker
Nazr
Barry

Do you want to become a Bulls fan, or would you change your screen name?

Parker 09
05-27-2006, 03:41 AM
I'd change my screen name.
It doesn't have to be parker that we traded, like i said i thought rather than trading Ginobili and having both Hinrich and Parker on the same lineup trading parker would be a smarter idea.
I know the trade was rediculous i was trying to fill all of our holes at once.
How about this as a more realistic trade.

Trade
Tony
Nazr
Draft rights to Scola

for
Hinrich
Nocioni

Why
Chicago get a low post scorer in Scola plus the big man they want and the fact that nazr wants to play there as well. They aren't giving up deng or gordan and keep their young core.
The loss of Hinrich is a big one, but as people have pointed out he is an allstar and can pick up the slack.

Spurs.
We get a defensive PG who can shoot pass and be a floor leader. We get Nocioni who is a good friend of Manu. He is a strong decent offenisve threat and would help us in our endevour to guard Dirk.

Still probobaly not enough for chicago to bite but it is better than the first trade.

(Note: to all of you who are undoubtably thinking i am an idiot for trading the player who my name is fashioned after. This was merly an idea to see if getting hinrich was a good idea not a get rid of parker thread)

RON ARTEST
05-27-2006, 03:42 AM
Who would trade Tony and Barry for Heinrich and Deng?
an insane person on crack.

isaiah thomas. :lol

cecil collins
05-27-2006, 11:20 AM

Hinrich
Deng
Chandler

for

Parker
Nazr
Barry

Would be great, but wouldn't happen. The only thing that keeps the trade from being absolutely ridiculous is losing parker.

SenorSpur
05-27-2006, 11:22 AM
What's the point of this?