PDA

View Full Version : Chauncey Billups: Denies Reports of Ankle Injury

ducks
05-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Chauncey Billups: Denies Reports of Ankle Injury
Chauncey Billups: Denies Reports of Ankle Injury

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Update: ESPN analyst Tim Legler told a Detroit radio station that he thinks Billups may be hiding an ankle injury, but, there doesn't appear to be much truth to the story, the Detroit Free Press reports.

Recommendation: "Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story," coach Flip Saunders said, "there's nothing physically wrong with Chauncey." Billups' numbers are a little down in the playoffs, but that's more likely due to teams keying on him and the competition getting better than in the regular season.

Bob Lanier
05-27-2006, 02:19 PM
“Tim`s a good old CBA guy, so he`s used to making up stories." :lol

Chauncey's just out of control.

theMUHMEshow
05-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Chauncey is fine...

Darrin
05-27-2006, 06:10 PM
God, they are becoming more a tabloid every day.

mike detroit
05-27-2006, 06:49 PM
The other big rumor is that it's something major off the court that's bothering him. Pure speculation by the pundits, there's literally zero evidence that that's the case.

DarkReign
05-29-2006, 12:38 PM
The other big rumor is that it's something major off the court that's bothering him. Pure speculation by the pundits, there's literally zero evidence that that's the case.

Well, total speculation here but uhhhhh....

I would think getting creamed on a semi-regular basis by one team may in fact cause some fucking problems in the locker room.

Better win tonight. I dont think they will. God, the Pistons are so fucking inconsistent. One game, totally dominating. The next, total garbage.

Thats either outcoached, or cancer. Im thinking a little of both.

mike detroit
05-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Well, total speculation here but uhhhhh....

I would think getting creamed on a semi-regular basis by one team may in fact cause some fucking problems in the locker room.

Better win tonight. I dont think they will. God, the Pistons are so fucking inconsistent. One game, totally dominating. The next, total garbage.

Thats either outcoached, or cancer. Im thinking a little of both.

no no, the rumor wasn't about a locker room thing, they were saying it was something with his personal life. They then went and interviewed anyone around or on the pistons they could find, and if he does have a personal problem, he hasn't told anyone about it, hence my belief that it's simply idle speculation.

Burn531
05-29-2006, 05:52 PM
How the hell would Legler know anything? He's in that NY studio all the time. What a dumb thing to report.