PDA

View Full Version : Bell Off Crutches On Friday, Magnetic Test For Saturday

mavsfan1000
05-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Bell Off Crutches On Friday, Magnetic Test For Saturday
27th May, 2006 - 2:47 pm
Arizona Republic - Raja Bell was off crutches Friday and walking with a sleeve on his left leg, where he has a partially torn calf muscle.

"I'm able to get some range of motion and put some weight on it," Bell said. "That's more than I could say (Thursday). It's loosened up. Having said that, I haven't done anything ballistic - pushing or exploding. But walking is feeling OK."

On Saturday in Phoenix, Bell expects to have a magnetic resonance imaging test.

"I haven't ruled out anything for myself," Bell said. "Your mind is a powerful tool if you keep it where it needs to be."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/40690/20060527/bell_off_crutches_on_friday_magnetic_test_for_satu rday/

JMarkJohns
05-27-2006, 08:58 PM
I expect him to miss game three and really try for game four.

Better to miss an extra game and play the rest of the series, than comeback one game too soon and miss the series almost entirely.

Believe it or not, that's the "Wise Chinese Proverb" I got in my fortune cookie today!

Dunc
05-27-2006, 10:59 PM
I expect him to miss game three and really try for game four.

Better to miss an extra game and play the rest of the series, than comeback one game too soon and miss the series almost entirely.

Believe it or not, that's the "Wise Chinese Proverb" I got in my fortune cookie today!

:lol