PDA

View Full Version : Try this out, I am pretty proud of it!!!

dawn
05-27-2006, 07:31 PM
I am really trying to get more and more NASCAR stuff going here at the station! Feel free to send me feedback on what you are enjoying or would like more of NASCAR wise at the station and I will forward it on!!! Try this out though if you can!

http://ktsa.com/pages/40209.php

pache100
05-31-2006, 10:57 AM
Sorry, I didn't see this until just now, Dawn. I haven't been on the board much since Friday. My answer would have been A, and I think that proved to be the case, at least for the first half of the race.

I would like to ask you a question, though...KTSA has advertised that they are broadcasting the NASCAR races this season. But, I have only been able to find TWO races actually being broadcast. It seems to me that they only broadcast them when it's convenient and they have nothing else to do. That's ok if that's what they want to do, but they should advertise that, not that they are "carrying the races" (making it sound like all of them). I was able to find a couple of races that were NOT being broadcast on KTSA on 1420 (KGNB?), so was able to listen anyway.

Sorry for the vent, but I got into my truck expecting to be able to listen to the race several times, and it wasn't on... :depressed .

I think what you're doing at KTSA is great, keep up the good work!

dawn
05-31-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey thanks for the feedback and the kind words!!! I hope what I tell you makes sense. We are a PRN (Performance Racing Network) affiliate. PRN covers races from the tracks like Texas, Lowes, Bristol...etc. They are owned by a different owner than the other tracks. We got in after the season started so MRN Network had already signed with the New Braunfels station for this season. They cover ALL other Busch and Cup races.

For 2007 we are working to have all races on both Networks. Then you will hear races every weekend. You can go to the ktsa.com website and click the NASCAR deal and it will show you what races we are broadcasting. Now with that said, we are working hard on NASCAR watch parties and events on weekends that we do not cover the race as well as those that we do. I will be out at Northside Ford this Friday with Chris Duel's show where we are having a NASCAR Tailgate Party.

Hope this helps!

pache100
06-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Thanks, Dawn! Great info, and it sure answers my question. I'll stay tuned!

dawn
06-03-2006, 09:06 AM
The New Poll Question is out on KTSA and on ktsa.com go check it out and vote if you can!!!

Nesterofish
06-29-2006, 09:26 PM
bump